Why Do Conservatives Have Amnesia When It Comes To Bush?

If only Trump was black as he accelerates our deficits...

I am old enough to remember how message boards just like this were during the Bush years. The same way republicans worship Trump now -- they were worshipping Bush then -- even praying to cardboard cut-outs of Bush.

I remember if you dared to disagree with the Iraq War, these Bush lovers would call you a terrorists and say you are guilty of treason. Where did all of these Bush worshippers go??

On forums like these, you can't find not one zealous Bush supporter -- did they all quit the internet? were they abducted by Aliens? what happened to them??

My guess is, they all caught amnesia -- put on funny little hats and claimed they are the Tea-Party now -- or the ever popular "I'm an independent!!" or fiscal conservative, or some other made up term to distance themselves from the disaster of the Bush presidency -- some even migrated over to the birther movement -- and just like that, voilà!! -- the transformation was complete -- they are magically Trump supporters now.

And lets be honest, having a memory is and will always be kryptonite to most conservatives.

I remember the Conservatives running from Bush like rats from a shinking ship once they realized that his popularity was over.

You can bet that when their orange god goes down, they'll forget him just as fast.

I gotta wonder who their next idol will be.

You do realize Bush has not been President since January of 2009 right? FYI I am old enough to remember when liberals on this board treated Obama like the God who walked among us mere mortals.

Is that like the denial these stupid Moon Bats have about that scumbag Slick Willy and that failure Obama?

I am old enough to remember how message boards just like this were during the Bush years. The same way republicans worship Trump now -- they were worshipping Bush then -- even praying to cardboard cut-outs of Bush.

I remember if you dared to disagree with the Iraq War, these Bush lovers would call you a terrorists and say you are guilty of treason. Where did all of these Bush worshippers go??

On forums like these, you can't find not one zealous Bush supporter -- did they all quit the internet? were they abducted by Aliens? what happened to them??

My guess is, they all caught amnesia -- put on funny little hats and claimed they are the Tea-Party now -- or the ever popular "I'm an independent!!" or fiscal conservative, or some other made up term to distance themselves from the disaster of the Bush presidency -- some even migrated over to the birther movement -- and just like that, voilà!! -- the transformation was complete -- they are magically Trump supporters now.

And lets be honest, having a memory is and will always be kryptonite to most conservatives.
Most reasonable people saw the war in Iraq as either a personal vendetta for W, or a military/industrial complex reacharound.

Oh lordy how they can't get Hillary out of their minds though. Their obsession for her is just epic batshit.

But you are right about Bush, HE was the dear leader of their cult and they voraciously defended him until it became clear he and the Republicans caused the Bush Great Recession, then they shifted all the blame to Bush so their conscience could get some sleep. They couldn't throw Bush under the bus fast enough. Then the teabaggers were in the streets wailing about Balanced Budgets and 'Keep the gubmint's hands off my Medicare'. No they kneel and pray to one of the most immoral cretins alive in orange turd, who is presiding over increasing the yearly national deficit to $1.5 Trillion and he and the Republicans in Congress are all giddy with talk about how they will cut Medicare, Medicaid, and Social Security. And not a peep from anyone wearing a $3 fake patriots hat.

Trump has exposed these people finally and for good what they really are. They have no morals and no compass to follow, they are the cohort in the US population that gravitates to every new cult of personality with fervor.

Last edited:

Didn’t know we did
Bush was a crappy president
I was banned from a Texas website called FreeCoservatives.com b/c I would dump on buahie
So why are u trying to create a false narrative?

What happened to all of the Obama supporters that said questioning the President was wrong. There was three things they said we were:

• Stupid
  • unpatriotic
  • and something else

OH, right.......RACIST

Still dodging the fact that you Trump sycophants use to be Bush sycophants before history made it impossible for you to be both.

Wrong, stop making shit up lib. :eusa_hand:
Truth hurts, deal with it.

Oh lordy how the can't get Hillary out of their minds though. Their obsession for her is just epic batshit.

But you are right about Bush, HE was the dear leader of their cult and they voraciously defended him until it became clear he and the Republicans caused the Bush Great Recession, then they shifted all the blame to Bush so their conscience could get some sleep. They couldn't throw Bush under the bus fast enough. Then the teabaggers were in the streets wailing about Balanced Budgets and 'Keep the gubmint's hands off my Medicare'. No they kneel and pray to one of the most immoral cretins alive in orange turd, who is presiding over increasing the yearly national deficit to $1.5 Trillion and he and the Republicans in Congress are all giddy with talk about how they will cut Medicare, Medicaid, and Social Security. And not a peep from anyone wearing a $3 fake patriots hat.

Trump has exposed these people finally and for good what they really are. They have no morals and no compass to follow, they are the cohort in the US population that gravitates to every new cult of personality with fervor.
oh my goodness you mentioned the word epic
Talk about a trigger

http://www.callawaygolf.com/golf-clubs/drivers/drivers-great-big-bertha-epic-2017.html

Didn’t know we did
Bush was a crappy president
I was banned from a Texas website called FreeCoservatives b/c I would dump on buahie
So why are u trying to create a false narrative?

So let me get this straight -- you were banned from a WHOLE website called Mod Edit. Do not discuss other forums.Please read the Rules. for dumping on Bush and you still have the nerve to claim I am creating a false narrative? You just proved my point.

You just proved that a site calling themselves free and conservative were a bunch of collective snowflakes to anything critical of Bush.

So my question again is -- where are those hypersensitive pro-Bush moderators at Free Conservative now?

Biff_Poindexter

Last edited by a moderator:

Tell you what, Sparkie, I remember voting for Bush the junior in 1999, I also remember voting against him because of the Iraq invasion in 2003...

I also remember voting for Reagan, Bush Sr., Bill Clinton... you couldn't have paid me to vote for either of the two shit stains that polluted the two major parties in the last election. How does that fit your stereotype of the Bush voter?

Since 2003 I've voted for the Independent or Libertarian candidate, whichever was most qualified. And invariably the candidate I chose was the better qualified.

Now tell us... What makes you any less of a sycophant for your party and candidates than the Trumplodytes?

Oh... and it's 2018... time for you to quit living in the past...

Who?

Do you mean the guy who was in office before that Obamy fellow fucked up Iraq and the entire Middle East? Well that is after the same guy, named Hussein btw, fucked up the economy in his massive effort to destroy America?

The guy before the secret Muslim?

That Guy?

Never heard of him
I thought Obama invaded Iraq to free his brethren.

Most reasonable people saw the war in Iraq as either a personal vendetta for W, or a military/industrial complex reacharound.
Unfortunately most of those reasonable people were called traitors for feeling that way. Heaven forbid they went so far as to say anything about it being a personal vendetta -- that got most people the Max Cleland treatment -- if you don't remember him, google it.

Like I said, memory is a super power when you dealing with conservatives.

I remember the Conservatives running from Bush like rats from a shinking ship once they realized that his popularity was over.

You can bet that when their orange god goes down, they'll forget him just as fast.

I gotta wonder who their next idol will be.

Will be to late for all the trumpers by then. They need to stand up now and fight against the treason and attacks on our democracy. I pray that after this is all said and done that all the trump voters be treated the same way Nazi party members were treated after the end of WW2.

Why do Noob Trolls persistently join message boards just to spew their bigoted and stereotyped opinions about vast portions of the population whom they have never met and of whom they have ZERO knowledge?
I bet you never used the term "leftists" -- right before you went on to blurt out "stereotyped opinions about vast portions of the population whom they have never met and of whom they have ZERO knowledge" -- adorable.

Now, back in real life -- my question still remains the same -- what's with all the Bush amnesia? John Bolton is happy you have it, don't get me wrong, but still..

Oh blah blah blah so sleepy....zzzzzzzz, bub.

Do you think you are the first troll noob to post such blithering propaganda here?

Here's a wee clue: There Is Always Positive Nostalgia about former Presidents spun by those who are not so keen about the current one.

During Obabble's reign of Arrogance&Incompetence, there were people who waxed poetically about how Clinton could work across the aisle, just as there were people during Bush 2's terms who reminisced about Reagan and O'Neill working in a bi-partisan manner.

The past is often quite rosy for those who are dissatisfied with the present and about prospects for the future. It is part of the eternal human condition. IOW, it's not some new development in human psychology brought about by Trump, no matter how burning your TDS is today.

Last edited:

Tell you what, Sparkie, I remember voting for Bush the junior in 1999, I also remember voting against him because of the Iraq invasion in 2003...

I also remember voting for Reagan, Bush Sr., Bill Clinton... you couldn't have paid me to vote for either of the two shit stains that polluted the two major parties in the last election. How does that fit your stereotype of the Bush voter?

Since 2003 I've voted for the Independent or Libertarian candidate, whichever was most qualified. And invariably the candidate I chose was the better qualified.

Now tell us... What makes you any less of a sycophant for your party and candidates than the Trumplodytes?

Yes, forget history and experience... How else can you support the lying thieving incompetent GOP...

We didn't have message boards, we had the stupid hammer.

I stopped reading right there. Please take your medications.

Hit dogs holler

If it didn't fit you, you sure are doing a piss poor job of "splaining" yourself.

Remember when I said "My guess is, they all caught amnesia -- put on funny little hats and claimed they are the Tea-Party now -- or the ever popular "I'm an independent!!" or fiscal conservative" -- I can add you to the "i'm an independent" crowd -- because libertarians are nothing but republicans who feel corporations aren't powerful enough.

Forum List

Back