Why Do Conservatives Have Amnesia When It Comes To Bush?

I am old enough to remember how message boards just like this were during the Bush years. The same way republicans worship Trump now -- they were worshipping Bush then -- even praying to cardboard cut-outs of Bush.

I remember if you dared to disagree with the Iraq War, these Bush lovers would call you a terrorists and say you are guilty of treason. Where did all of these Bush worshippers go??

On forums like these, you can't find not one zealous Bush supporter -- did they all quit the internet? were they abducted by Aliens? what happened to them??

My guess is, they all caught amnesia -- put on funny little hats and claimed they are the Tea-Party now -- or the ever popular "I'm an independent!!" or fiscal conservative, or some other made up term to distance themselves from the disaster of the Bush presidency -- some even migrated over to the birther movement -- and just like that, voilà!! -- the transformation was complete -- they are magically Trump supporters now.

And lets be honest, having a memory is and will always be kryptonite to most conservatives.

I remember the Conservatives running from Bush like rats from a shinking ship once they realized that his popularity was over.

You can bet that when their orange god goes down, they'll forget him just as fast.

I gotta wonder who their next idol will be.

Will be to late for all the trumpers by then. They need to stand up now and fight against the treason and attacks on our democracy. I pray that after this is all said and done that all the trump voters be treated the same way Nazi party members were treated after the end of WW2.

What a jack booted little noob you are!

Go away.

I am old enough to remember how message boards just like this were during the Bush years. The same way republicans worship Trump now -- they were worshipping Bush then -- even praying to cardboard cut-outs of Bush.

I remember if you dared to disagree with the Iraq War, these Bush lovers would call you a terrorists and say you are guilty of treason. Where did all of these Bush worshippers go??

On forums like these, you can't find not one zealous Bush supporter -- did they all quit the internet? were they abducted by Aliens? what happened to them??

My guess is, they all caught amnesia -- put on funny little hats and claimed they are the Tea-Party now -- or the ever popular "I'm an independent!!" or fiscal conservative, or some other made up term to distance themselves from the disaster of the Bush presidency -- some even migrated over to the birther movement -- and just like that, voilà!! -- the transformation was complete -- they are magically Trump supporters now.

And lets be honest, having a memory is and will always be kryptonite to most conservatives.

Tell you what, Sparkie, I remember voting for Bush the junior in 1999, I also remember voting against him because of the Iraq invasion in 2003...

I also remember voting for Reagan, Bush Sr., Bill Clinton... you couldn't have paid me to vote for either of the two shit stains that polluted the two major parties in the last election. How does that fit your stereotype of the Bush voter?

Since 2003 I've voted for the Independent or Libertarian candidate, whichever was most qualified. And invariably the candidate I chose was the better qualified.

Now tell us... What makes you any less of a sycophant for your party and candidates than the Trumplodytes?

Oh... and it's 2018... time for you to quit living in the past...

Yes, forget history and experience... How else can you support the lying thieving incompetent GOP...

Because Trump isn't enough of a reminder?

George W openly denied being a conservative, and in his second term behaved mostly as a Democrat.

He was a typical globalist in the model of his daddy and the presidents who book-ended him. Despite that, he was the only rational choice in those two elections, considering the alternatives offered.

I stopped reading right there. Please take your medications.
Do me a favor -- google Bush and Jesus camp -- then slap yourself

It ain't my fault I remember what you conveniently forget - I would forget too if I was carrying water for Bush all those years -- just ask Rush

George W openly denied being a conservative, and in his second term behaved mostly as a Democrat.

He was a typical globalist in the model of his daddy and the presidents who book-ended him. Despite that, he was the only rational choice in those two elections, considering the alternatives offered.

I will add you to the "making shit up column"

Care to provide me the link of bush denying he was a conservative?

I think many of them had enough sense to throw him under the bus and try to start over.

After all, he drove up the debt, created massive entitlements, and started wars abroad. He was a typical Prog. Then he refused to criticize Obama on the basis of honoring the office and then turns into a diarrhea mouth under Trump, as if the office no longer matters to him.

Unfortunately, I don't think Dims will ever do this to Hillary. Dims never admit to wrong doing cuz they are so perfect and all.

It ain't my fault I remember what you conveniently forget - I would forget too if I was carrying water for Bush all those years -- just ask Rush
So, you find one case of a few nutjobs, and now suddenly, EVERY person on the right worshiped Bush.

Like I said, please take your medications.

have a nice day.

Tell you what, Sparkie, I remember voting for Bush the junior in 1999, I also remember voting against him because of the Iraq invasion in 2003...

I also remember voting for Reagan, Bush Sr., Bill Clinton... you couldn't have paid me to vote for either of the two shit stains that polluted the two major parties in the last election. How does that fit your stereotype of the Bush voter?

Since 2003 I've voted for the Independent or Libertarian candidate, whichever was most qualified. And invariably the candidate I chose was the better qualified.

Now tell us... What makes you any less of a sycophant for your party and candidates than the Trumplodytes?

Hit dogs holler

If it didn't fit you, you sure are doing a piss poor job of "splaining" yourself.

Remember when I said "My guess is, they all caught amnesia -- put on funny little hats and claimed they are the Tea-Party now -- or the ever popular "I'm an independent!!" or fiscal conservative" -- I can add you to the "i'm an independent" crowd -- because libertarians are nothing but republicans who feel corporations aren't powerful enough.

Yep. You're a bigger fool than I first suspected. No need to take anything post seriously. You have no interest in anything or anyone who doesn't agree with you...

Run along, boy...

th

Still attempting to take him up for war crimes there big guy?

Go for it! However if he can prove that misinformation was routed to the White House that brought us into those wars then let the treason trials begin. I want to know where that information came from and who's going to hang along the National Mall until their corpses rot for all the service people that died.

*****SMILE*****

:)

Why do Noob Trolls persistently join message boards just to spew their bigoted and stereotyped opinions about vast portions of the population whom they have never met and of whom they have ZERO knowledge?

And then a few days or weeks latter they disappear..

Conservatives never worshipped bush.

Yes, forget history and experience... How else can you support the lying thieving incompetent GOP...

He's doing fantastic and the economy is booming. That's what they believe because that is the brainwash.

Conservatives never worshipped bush.

Conservatives are largely people of faith who don't worship mortals as divine, like Dims worshiped their Messiah Obama.

Dims continue to worship people like FDR and hate Trump because he is supposedly a racist.

Tell that to the Japanese Americans FDR unconstitutionally locked up cuz they had slanted eyes.

Conversely, Blacks enjoy the lowest unemployment rate among blacks in US history under Trump.

Why do Noob Trolls persistently join message boards just to spew their bigoted and stereotyped opinions about vast portions of the population whom they have never met and of whom they have ZERO knowledge?

Yes, and so disappointed that nobody here is giving them a participation trophy or is Shutting Up cuz of their FEELz.

Yes, and so disappointed that nobody here is giving them a participation trophy or is Shutting Up cuz of their FEELz.

No kidding then they will start the same boring threads on say "Hitler was a republican" thinking we never had that thread before...

He's doing fantastic and the economy is booming. That's what they believe because that is the brainwash.

Here's to hoping they wake up before the next election... or here's to hoping everyone else does... :beer:

No kidding then they will start the same boring threads on say "Hitler was a republican" thinking we never had that thread before...

I just love it when Dims try to convince everyone that the Nazi Socialists were right wing.

They are a hoot.

I will add you to the "making shit up column"

Care to provide me the link of bush denying he was a conservative?

I will add you to the "Biff:auiqs.jpg:" file.

He referred himself as a "compassionate conservative," a definition that in many respects both now and in retrospect echoed the standard progressive approach to social change.

A Progressive is a Progressive is a Progressive.

So, you find one case of a few nutjobs, and now suddenly, EVERY person on the right worshiped Bush.

Like I said, please take your medications.

have a nice day.
He was the greatest... Mission was accomplished and house ownership was the greatest!! Silly bastards. And now it's all Obama's fault LOL...

Forum List

Back