Why do conservatives pretend to believe things they don't even really believe?

Want to see them flip flop quick. Ask them about their rhetoric towards hispanics. Then bring up Marco Rubio...They'll change that tune instantly.

Ask them about Obama and they'll go into how he ruined it for blacks, not really black or defend some racist joke about Obama. Then bring up how Ben Carson wouldn't be a good politician...see repub cry racism.

It's fun
I like how you AVOID the thread with the grandmother who had her granddaughter murdered while doing homework and tells off the BLM movement. In fact there are 3 or 4 threads dedicated to her cry for blacks to wake up and you have avoided them all like they have herpes.
In short Obama didn't ruin it for blacks, you dumb jackasses are accomplishing that all on your own.

Didnt you tag me in that thread and I posted a bunch of times?

Or are you talking about the thread started by Tank that I'm in right now? Or are you just high?

Either way nice way to avoid my post. I can't wait until you go into one of your "Why do I have to dial 1 for english" rants again. Then call everyone racist for not liking Rubio.

Or they'll say racism is dead until you say something that does something short of suckling a Jewish unclipped dick and they'll scream racism or anti semetic while they complain about being PC.

Want to see them flip flop quick. Ask them about their rhetoric towards hispanics. Then bring up Marco Rubio...They'll change that tune instantly.

Ask them about Obama and they'll go into how he ruined it for blacks, not really black or defend some racist joke about Obama. Then bring up how Ben Carson wouldn't be a good politician...see repub cry racism.

It's fun
I like how you AVOID the thread with the grandmother who had her granddaughter murdered while doing homework and tells off the BLM movement. In fact there are 3 or 4 threads dedicated to her cry for blacks to wake up and you have avoided them all like they have herpes.
In short Obama didn't ruin it for blacks, you dumb jackasses are accomplishing that all on your own.

Or are you talking about the thread started by Tank that I'm in right now? Or are you just high?

Either way nice way to avoid my post. I can't wait until you go into one of your "Why do I have to dial 1 for english" rants again. Then call everyone racist for not liking Rubio.
No i haven't tagged you and no, not Tanks thread. Any of the multiple threads that you won't respond in because you cant nitpick the op because they're racists.

You're a hypocritical coward

They make this huge show of fake outrage about "abortion is murder" or some shit just because they want everyone to think they consider a "fetus" (Latin for "potential child" btw) a human life. If they really opposed abortion then they would also oppose war with ISIS and support the Iran deal.

This leads me to my next point. They act like they have this whole different understanding of foreign policy than America while claiming to be more American than actual Americans. This is stupid. They just think what they think because oil hungry Faux Noise and their terrorist preacher at their Southern Pentecostal Church tells them to.

They claim to want to "protect" the border when immigrants are the only people they even hire anyway. They don't want to protect shit. They just want to score brownie points with white people for hating brown people. That's the same reason they invaded Afghanistan and started killing babies (despite being "pro-baby") and stealing all their oil.

There are so many examples of their fake worldview I could provide. There isn't enough room in this forum. Everyone knows they're liberals just like you and me. They just let the evil and greed and hate in their hearts turn them to lying to themselves and everyone else and pretending to be something they're not. They know what they're saying is bullshit. They know they don't believe it themselves. They just don't care because that's where all the money is.

Abortion is killing of human life.

They make this huge show of fake outrage about "abortion is murder" or some shit just because they want everyone to think they consider a "fetus" (Latin for "potential child" btw) a human life. If they really opposed abortion then they would also oppose war with ISIS and support the Iran deal.

This leads me to my next point. They act like they have this whole different understanding of foreign policy than America while claiming to be more American than actual Americans. This is stupid. They just think what they think because oil hungry Faux Noise and their terrorist preacher at their Southern Pentecostal Church tells them to.

They claim to want to "protect" the border when immigrants are the only people they even hire anyway. They don't want to protect shit. They just want to score brownie points with white people for hating brown people. That's the same reason they invaded Afghanistan and started killing babies (despite being "pro-baby") and stealing all their oil.

There are so many examples of their fake worldview I could provide. There isn't enough room in this forum. Everyone knows they're liberals just like you and me. They just let the evil and greed and hate in their hearts turn them to lying to themselves and everyone else and pretending to be something they're not. They know what they're saying is bullshit. They know they don't believe it themselves. They just don't care because that's where all the money is.

Because a woman had sex to get pregnant, Republicans want to make sure she gets fucked again and again.

Republicans push bill to cut food stamps /school lunches

House GOP spending cuts will devastate women, families and economy

Why would Republicans go after children's health insurance?

Because a woman had sex to get pregnant, Republicans want to make sure she gets fucked again and again.

No, thats what you do with your liberal policies. You make that women subservient to govt and you screw her continually through life.

A fetus isn't alive. Only living things can be killed. You fail biology forever.

Ask Ben Carson. He used it.
Ben Carson is evil. I prefer to get my opinions from Cecile Richards.

A gamete and sperm are alive. You're just dumb.
They're alive like your skin cells are alive. They're not truly alive. They don't have personhood, which is a legal term defined by the government.

They're alive like your skin cells are alive. They're not truly alive. They don't have personhood, which is a legal term defined by the government.

You are "alive" even though all evidence suggests you're brain dead.

BTW, If I were in control of government and declared you weren't a person how would you like it?

A fetus isn't alive. Only living things can be killed. You fail biology forever.

Ask Ben Carson. He used it.
Ben Carson is evil. I prefer to get my opinions from Cecile Richards.

A gamete and sperm are alive. You're just dumb.

I'll remind you that slaves were 3/5 of a person before that was declared unconstitutional. And yes, there is life from life when the sperm and egg unite.

BTW, If I were in control of government and declared you weren't a person how would you like it?
Liberals don't declare their opponents non-persons. You're thinking of conservatives, which are liberals corrupted by greed and hate.

I'll remind you that slaves were 3/5 of a person before that was declared unconstitutional. And yes, there is life from life when the sperm and egg unite.
This is irrelevant. The slaves were living breathing people with lives like ours. They were not dependent on anyone else for their survival. A fetus is not alive nor a person and depends on the woman's blood supply for survival. Learn to argue.

Ask them about sex ism and they'll say it's bullshit feminzais, then bring up Sarah Palin and watch them scream War on Women!

It's fun

No i haven't tagged you and no, not Tanks thread. Any of the multiple threads that you won't respond in because you cant nitpick the op because they're racists.

You're a hypocritical coward

So I avoided all of them except the ones I didn't and your problem is that I'm not in all the threads?

Keep dodging my point goofy. I'll wait until you drop another "blacks have a problem" post that comes right after you scream "NOT ALL WHITE PEOPLE WAAAA"

Liberals don't declare their opponents non-persons. You're thinking of conservatives, which are liberals corrupted by greed and hate.

This is irrelevant. The slaves were living breathing people with lives like ours. They were not dependent on anyone else for their survival. A fetus is not alive nor a person and depends on the woman's blood supply for survival. Learn to argue.

Dependence is also relevant. A fetus, human, is life. A newborn is also dependent upon a source for nourishment. Would you kill a newborn also? Learn to think.

You get dumber with every post.

I can't even begin to describe just how asinine that statement is. As I said before though, the world would be a better place if you had been flushed down a drain in a planned murderhood clinic.

You're free to retroactively abort yourself, just don't make too much of a mess.

Dependence is also relevant. A fetus, human, is life. A newborn is also dependent upon a source for nourishment. Would you kill a newborn also? Learn to think.

After the age of 20, learning to think has passed. Kind of like walking past 3.

If you haven't made it by then, you're never going to do it effectively for the rest of your life.

Forum List

Back