Why do democrats celebrate thanksgiving?

And if you are you a huge hypocrite!
You hate America Because of The tribal fights with Americans.. you hate
The story.. so if you’re celebrating with your family this week you are a hypocrite. And a loser
People like you are the hater dupes obviously, brainwashed functional moron. We are still the greatest country in the world despite the GOP propaganda machine disgrace and their giveaway to the rich and screw job for everyone else the last 30 years. Praying for your recovery.
Yeah, conservatives still believe in we the people. You loons? Well.
View attachment 292077

Hear that? "Amercia should be freaking" over Googly Image memes that anyone can generate.

That's anarchy.

The story.. so if you’re celebrating with your family this week you are a hypocrite. And a loser
People like you are the hater dupes obviously, brainwashed functional moron. We are still the greatest country in the world despite the GOP propaganda machine disgrace and their giveaway to the rich and screw job for everyone else the last 30 years. Praying for your recovery.
View attachment 292077

Hear that? "Amercia should be freaking" over Googly Image memes that anyone can generate.

That's anarchy.
Actually what Pelosi said should freak anyone out.

View attachment 292077

That's anarchy.
Considering the amount of misinformation lies phony scandals etc that drive the GOP voter, it is risky obviously. Poor America

View attachment 292077

That's anarchy.
Considering the amount of misinformation lies phony scandals etc that drive the GOP voter, it is risky obviously. Poor America
That was not a lie l, Pelosi said it. That's your government talking to you, no matter if it's a Democrat or a Republican. That is wrong.

View attachment 292077

That's anarchy.

Actually I don't see "Pelosi" saying anything. I see a user-generated Googly Image that can say anything the user wants.

1zk8x6.jpg

View attachment 292077

That's anarchy.
That was not a lie l, Pelosi said it. That's your government talking to you, no matter if it's a Democrat or a Republican. That is wrong.

Ummm no Spunky, that's a Googly Image anyone can make up. Apparently you're dim enough to think Abe Lincoln had a boombox too amirite?

How 'bout this? Gotta be real, it's on the innernets

fishing_small.jpg

DUMBASS.

Thanksgiving is nothing more than a tradition at this point. Very few if any "celebrate" what it stands for. Likely not even the op.
We join family and friends to eat/drink/socialize/watch football and parades.

If I'm wrong tell me how YOU commemorate the day

View attachment 292077

That's anarchy.
Taken out of context garbage propaganda. Are you Russian?

I am not going to cook next year on TG or invite anyone over. I am sick of holidays.

My mom didn't want to cook. So she went to Brazil for 25 days...
I doubt Penelope has anyone to invite. The introverts are easy to identify on here.
what a bunch of crap. It is easy to spot the trolls, who are all GOP dupes of very very shallow intellectual depth and misinformed horribly....
She wants to spend Thanksgiving alone INTENTIONALLY and you call me shallow or intellectually lacking???

Fucking idiot

As a federal holiday, it's a day off for many, so they take it.

Forum List

Back