🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Why Do Democrats Continue To Engage In Political Theater / Waste Our Time?

why would Trump drop it? Hmmmm, maybe because it was all Trumped up political rhetoric and when actually reviewing the facts there really wasn’t a case? I think so.
No, because the FBI said they investigated it, we now know they didn't, ask Lisa Page.....someone ON the investigation. Trump was going to let it go, you know for unity, but the left is not big on unity...and it's going to bite them in the ass......
Then why doesn’t Trump do what he said and assign a special prosector?

Why aren't you outraged and writing your Congressman, and Congress woman, and Posting Articles here, Demanding That The Russian Dossier, and The COUP be Investigated?
Because I don’t support wasting time and money on pointless over politicized investigations.

So why didn't you CRY OUT in OUTRAGE over THE FAKE Putin Boot Scootin Boogey Investigation?

YOU seemed to be all for that....

Out in the country
Past the city limits sign
Well there's a honky tonk
Near the county line
The joint starts jumpin' every night
When the sun goes down
They got whiskey women music and smoke
It's where all the cowboy folk
Go to Putin scootin' boogie

I've got a good job
I work hard for my money
When it's quittin' time I hit the door runnin'
I fire up my pickup truck
And let the horses run
I go flyin' down the highway
To that hideaway
Stuck out in the woods
To do the Putin scootin boogie

Yeah heel toe do si do
Come on baby let's go Putin scootin'
Oh cadillac blackjack baby meet me out back
We're gonna boogie
Oh, get down, turn around, go to town
Putin scootin' boogie

The bartender asks me says son what'll it be
I want a shot at that redhead yonder lookin' at me
The dance floors hoppin' and it's hotter than the fourth of July
I see outlaws, inlaws crooks and straights all out makin' it shake
Doin' the Putin scootin' boogie

Yeah heel toe do si do
We're gonna boogie
Putin scootin' boogie
I said, get down, turn around, go to town
Putin scootin' boogie
Putin scootin' boogie
I don’t cry in outrage about most political issues because I don’t take any of it that seriously

Well, when you obstruct The President with a 3 year long Fake Investigation, I guess you are going to need to be patient.

Besides that, President Trump said he was willing to drop it and let Clinton slither away in to nothingness, like Obama did.

But something tells me he changed his mind on that about 6 months in when he was getting continually harassed by The Left and The DemNazi Gestapo.
why would Trump drop it? Hmmmm, maybe because it was all Trumped up political rhetoric and when actually reviewing the facts there really wasn’t a case? I think so.
No, because the FBI said they investigated it, we now know they didn't, ask Lisa Page.....someone ON the investigation. Trump was going to let it go, you know for unity, but the left is not big on unity...and it's going to bite them in the ass......
again - this is heavy handed cherry picking to come after someone for what they said in a campaign.
I’m not going after Trump on this one. I’m going after the brain washed stooges who perpetuate false narratives and conspiracies.

You mean like Putin Scootin Collusion, Rasputin?

13325628.jpg

You gonna go after those stooges? The ones who promoted Boot Scootin Rasputin Putin Collusion?

Why aren't you outraged and writing your Congressman, and Congress woman, and Posting Articles here, Demanding That The Russian Dossier, and The COUP be Investigated?
Because I don’t support wasting time and money on pointless over politicized investigations.

So why didn't you CRY OUT in OUTRAGE over THE FAKE Putin Boot Scootin Boogey Investigation?

YOU seemed to be all for that....

Out in the country
Past the city limits sign
Well there's a honky tonk
Near the county line
The joint starts jumpin' every night
When the sun goes down
They got whiskey women music and smoke
It's where all the cowboy folk
Go to Putin scootin' boogie

I've got a good job
I work hard for my money
When it's quittin' time I hit the door runnin'
I fire up my pickup truck
And let the horses run
I go flyin' down the highway
To that hideaway
Stuck out in the woods
To do the Putin scootin boogie

Yeah heel toe do si do
We're gonna boogie
Putin scootin' boogie

The bartender asks me says son what'll it be
I want a shot at that redhead yonder lookin' at me
The dance floors hoppin' and it's hotter than the fourth of July
I see outlaws, inlaws crooks and straights all out makin' it shake
Doin' the Putin scootin' boogie

Yeah heel toe do si do
We're gonna boogie
Putin scootin' boogie
I said, get down, turn around, go to town
Putin scootin' boogie
Putin scootin' boogie
I don’t cry in outrage about most political issues because I don’t take any of it that seriously

But you cry. You cry a lot.

SeriousUntidyIbisbill-size_restricted.gif

Funny how when your side does it, you're cool with it....when it's against them, nah......I don't like investigations......
I was gonna say the same about you. And I was fine with the Mueller investigation because Russia did interfere with the election, servers were hacked and info stolen and leaked, then there were public lies from Trump about contacts with Russians. All these things warrant investigation. I’m not cool with how long and expensive the investigation was.
I have no issue with an investigation in Russian interference, but that wasn't the point of it....it was to get Trump......they spied on his campaign and did not tell him.....normally you tell the boss of the organization, hey we might have a spy.....they did it for Feinstein......it's how we know it was all bullshit to begin with.....the whole thing started on a lie.

Well Trump cant do that...the AG has to, and since you guys started the bogus Russian hoax we let that one play out....now it's our turn.......lets see what we dig up....I bet it's more than you have......oh I know it's more than what you have.........let the games begin!
I dont play those games. Political hacks play those games. Trump has had 3 AGs that could have gone after Clinton and what have they done? Zip, zero, nada. Wow, shocking!
Again you do play those games, show me a post you made before the last month that stated you thought it was a stupid an pointless investigation.
I’ve done several, I’m not going to dig through them all to prove it to you. I can tell you now how I feel. I’m very critical of Trump because he is our president and he acts like a dishonest spoiled child, so yes most of my posts are critical. But I have no problem calling out the Dems for their bullshit and I have no problem complimenting Trump on things I agree with. Can you say the same about he flip side?

Clinton testified under oath before Congress for hours. How many charges of perjury did they charge her with?

You refuse to acknowledge the fact that former FBI Agent Comey later testified under oath and stated Hillary Clinton LIED - committed Perjury, that she did send / receive classified on her server, that she used multiple devices, etc....

Combine that with the evidence showing the DOJ and FBI collaborated (cut a deal) in protecting Hillary from indictment / prison, and you are caught once again LYING / PUSHING KNOWN FALSE NARRATIVES....

Hahahaha I do love how you whine about the lack of results of the recent GOP's political theater use to tarnish Sec. Clinton.

You are a hoot.
i love how you seem to think she's not already tarnished.

you're a hoot.

Tarnished by a coordinated attack on our Republic. But it wasn't always so.

“I have a sense that she is one of the more competent members of the current administration, and it would be interesting to speculate about how she might perform were she to be president.” Cheney also suggested that, if elected, Clinton might be easier for Republicans to work with than Obama.

“Look, if we had a Clinton presidency, if we had Erskine Bowles as chief of staff of the White House or president of the United States, I think we would have fixed this fiscal mess by now,” Paul Ryan

“Having started as a secretary and eventually become a chief executive officer, I not only have great admiration and respect for Hillary Clinton and her candidacy and her leadership, but I also have great empathy, I must tell you, for what she went through.” Carly Fiorina

“I happen to like Hillary Clinton; I think she’s done a good job for the… secretary of state’s position, and I have high respect for her and think a great deal of her.” Orrin Hatch

McCain praised Clinton as “an international star” who has done “a tremendous job” as secretary of state. He also later told to CBS News, “I respect Secretary/Senator Clinton; I respect her views.”

“Hillary Clinton is someone I’ve known for a long, long time. She’s a patriot. I think she’s doing a lot of the right things.” Rice then added, “She’s very tough... and she’s got the right instincts.” George W. Bush’s top foreign-policy aide stood by those words two years later, when she described Clinton as “great” to Ohio Republicans.

Perhaps no Republican has spoken more highly of Hillary Clinton than the South Carolina senator and prominent foreign-policy hawk, who went so far as to describe the then-secretary of state as “a good role model, one of the most effective secretary of states, greatest ambassadors for the American people that I have known in my lifetime” in May 2012. The Republican also went out of his way to praise Clinton to The New York Times three months later, saying, “She is extremely well-respected throughout the world, handles herself in a very classy way, and has a work ethic second to none.”

Remember When Republicans Loved Hillary Clinton?

Well Trump cant do that...the AG has to, and since you guys started the bogus Russian hoax we let that one play out....now it's our turn.......lets see what we dig up....I bet it's more than you have......oh I know it's more than what you have.........let the games begin!
I dont play those games. Political hacks play those games. Trump has had 3 AGs that could have gone after Clinton and what have they done? Zip, zero, nada. Wow, shocking!
Again you do play those games, show me a post you made before the last month that stated you thought it was a stupid an pointless investigation.
I’ve done several, I’m not going to dig through them all to prove it to you. I can tell you now how I feel. I’m very critical of Trump because he is our president and he acts like a dishonest spoiled child, so yes most of my posts are critical. But I have no problem calling out the Dems for their bullshit and I have no problem complimenting Trump on things I agree with. Can you say the same about he flip side?

So you were against it, before you were for it? Are you against it again now?

Very Confusing there Putin Collusion Boot Scootin Rasputin, what are you Disputin?

WAITING FOR YOU TO PRAISE OUR PRESIDENT IN

Any
Day
Now

But you do Putin Scootin Boogie!

It's a weird Lefty dance not to be confused with The Boot Scottin Boogie.
I see you’re out of substance again. Your concession is accepted. Thanks for playing.

Funny how when your side does it, you're cool with it....when it's against them, nah......I don't like investigations......
I was gonna say the same about you. And I was fine with the Mueller investigation because Russia did interfere with the election, servers were hacked and info stolen and leaked, then there were public lies from Trump about contacts with Russians. All these things warrant investigation. I’m not cool with how long and expensive the investigation was.
I have no issue with an investigation in Russian interference, but that wasn't the point of it....it was to get Trump......they spied on his campaign and did not tell him.....normally you tell the boss of the organization, hey we might have a spy.....they did it for Feinstein......it's how we know it was all bullshit to begin with.....the whole thing started on a lie.
You are correct about the lies, but they came from Flynn and the rest of the Trump puppets.

But you do Putin Scootin Boogie!

It's a weird Lefty dance not to be confused with The Boot Scottin Boogie.
I see you’re out of substance again. Your concession is accepted. Thanks for playing.
Rasputin Thinks you are a Communist.
Rasputin_piercing_eyes.jpg

Very Confusing there Putin Collusion Boot Scootin Rasputin, what are you Disputin?

Any
Day
Now
I’m not surprised that you are confused, your posts show a lack of ability to absorb details.

Yes I was for the start of the investigation. I’m against how long it took and how expensive it was.

You are correct about the lies, but they came from Flynn and the rest of the Trump puppets.
But The FBI said Flynn Never Lied. Mueller Did.
Rasputin then tugs his beard in your general direction and calls you a liar.

Grigori_Rasputin_1916.jpg

Any
Day
Now
I’m not surprised that you are confused, your posts show a lack of ability to absorb details.

Yes I was for the start of the investigation. I’m against how long it took and how expensive it was.

Not true at all. You called Mueller an honest & honorable man.

The moment he was appointed, he gathered people like Page, Strozk, McCabe, Baker, Ohr, Preet Bharra, and Wesimann on his team. Not one Republican, and all Clinton donors and Trump Haters.

Then he waged War against anyone who supported Trump with Pre-dawn raids usually reserved for drug kingpins & terrorists, pointing machine guns at half naked women in night gowns, throwing petty tax cheats in solitary confinement which was a gross violation of Civil Rights, and a Health Issue for a 70 year old man who had not been convicted of anything. Months he spent in solitary while he awaited trial.

Mueller is some real tough guy threatening innocent men who already disclosed phone calls in writing that were arranged by Obama himself with Flynn, by threatening sending their son away to prison for life on trumped up charges with no evidence, just because he got a date and time wrong and would not besmirch his own honor nor tarnish his decorations with Mueller's Lies.

Love how he threatened to send Cohen's wife away for life, for God knows what.

Yet nobody would even LIE FOR MUELLER & WEISMANN. And even with using extortion and threats of "process crimes" Moscow Mueller could find No Collusion while Investigating his Russian Delusion.

Oh and my favorite, Amphibious assault vehicles, armored personnel carriers, and rocket launchers, machine guns, and grenades, helicopters armed with .50 cal weapons, sent against a man who was already preparing to voluntarily turn himself in. In fact he was dressed for it, and awaiting an FBI escort while reading a newspaper when they intentionally broke through his front door for CNN whom Mueller had tipped off so the whole "Assault On Roger Stone" and unarmed 70 year old man could be captured and broadcast ad nauseum on National TV.

I am surprised they didn't just drone him or run his house over with a tank. Obama was no longer in The White House, so....

Rasputin thinks you are very dishonest and a habitual liar.

HA089__03HK0-1.png

Is Mueller an honest man or not?

You said that he was.

Last edited:
is it?

*if* they lied to get an elected president out of office by means of using the government against them, then a threat like this to me is every bit as bad as if russia were in fact involved.

the president is here to defend the constitution against foreign OR domestic threats. *if* this was all based off revenge politics then the coup is NOT overblown rhetoric and i would want it dug into. this is not revenge on the democrats but rather, if no issue was there we cannot allow some kabuki theater every time someone is elected you don't like. that WILL happen if we don't penalize people for the behavior IF NOT based off actual events, but contrived ones it would seem that it was.
That’s just the thing... people like Rush and Hannity have been pushing false narratives and inaccurate timelines to create this coup conspiracy. Chris Wallace just debunked some
Major talking points of theirs a few days ago.

Fox News' Chris Wallace sets record straight on Russia probe: "This is going to drive some of our viewers nuts"
sorry - but when the left does shit like what they did to kavanaugh, i see this as SOP for them. shout out FOUL and get as much political gain as you can out of something that is "opinionated" and hard to pin down. someone tries to pin you down, get offended and demand even MOAR.

if the left did not go apeshit batty over RUSSIA and see it in everything that happened, then maybe the right wouldn't need to respond as they have.
We are all responsible for our own actions it’s as simple as that. Poor judgement from one side does not excuse poor judgment from the other.
Let the left know that........I agree.......maybe stop blaming whitey for things that happened 150 years ago......and take responsibility......

So whitey didn't enslave the black man or it wasn't his fault> Whitely did not deny blacks a good education , eat in the same restaurants, live in the same neighborhoods. Who did? Or if it wasn't whitey.

It is their fault for not climbing over all the hurdles white erected. Spoken like a true racist piece of shit.
funny white's were slaves once too. you act like slaves were only black. why is that? And you know, blacks sold blacks too, right? why is it you know nothing of this history?

What facts, I thought we were talking Don?
LIAR!!!
This pass for humor in your zero college bunch?
So???
Bill was a lowlife (couldn't help bubba could ya!!!)
That makes our vagina grabber ok?
My shrink lady says Don women supporters liked to be grabbed?
You?
Not for Bill, ok for Don?
Should we going back to eisenhaur?
The worst of Bill Clinton & his actions with women did not come out until after his second election. Jones was made public in 1994 & dealt with Clinton exposing himself & asking for sex. That was it. Embarrassing but hardly bragging about grabbing women by the pussy & several know affairs by Trump before his election.
he was governor of a state elected by citizens. pathetic.

Voters did not know.

You knew about Trump. You knew he was a fraud & business cheat. You knew he was an adulterer. You knew he was accused of assaulting a lot of women.You knew he lied all the time. You knew all of this shit & you STILL voted for him .

So cut this pretend " OMG OMG OMG" bullshit. You love women assaulters & adulterers & porn star fucking while the wife is home with the new baby. You love every bit of that.
sure voters knew before clinton became president. you all said screwing off in office was acceptable. so don't come bitching about a private citizen. they did whatever on their time and dime.
Now you are just lying. History will verify what I said.

I said consensual sex is not illegal.
so why are you talking about trump's sex life?

Any
Day
Now

Not true at all. You called Mueller an honest & honorable man.

The moment he was appointed, he gathered people like Page, Strozk, McCabe, Baker, Ohr, Preet Bharra, and Wesimann on his team. Not one Republican, and all Clinton donors and Trump Haters.

Then he waged War against anyone who supported Trump with Pre-dawn raids usually reserved for drug kingpins & terrorists, pointing machine guns at half naked women in night gowns, throwing petty tax cheats in solitary confinement which was a gross violation of Civil Rights, and a Health Issue for a 70 year old man who had not been convicted of anything. Months in solitary while he awaited trial. Mueller is some real tough guy threatening innocent men who disclosed phone calls arranged by Obama himself with Flynn, by threatening sending their son away to prison for life on trumped up charges with no evidence.

Love how he threatened to send Cohen's wife away for life, for God knows what.

Yet nobody would even LIE FOR MUELLER & WEISMANN. And even with using extortion and threats of "process crimes" Moscow Mueller could find No Collusion while Investigating his Russian Delusion.

Oh and my favorite, Amphibious assault vehicles and rocket launchers sent against a man who was already preparing to voluntarily turn himself in. in fact he was dressed for it.

Rasputin thinks you are very dishonest and a habitual liar.

HA089__03HK0-1.png

Is Mueller an honest man or not?

You said that he was.
dude the ass kissing the left in here did on Mueller's can was spectacular. OMG, their god and savior had arrived. And now? fickle people the left. can't save themselves from themselves.

That’s just the thing... people like Rush and Hannity have been pushing false narratives and inaccurate timelines to create this coup conspiracy. Chris Wallace just debunked some
Major talking points of theirs a few days ago.

Fox News' Chris Wallace sets record straight on Russia probe: "This is going to drive some of our viewers nuts"
sorry - but when the left does shit like what they did to kavanaugh, i see this as SOP for them. shout out FOUL and get as much political gain as you can out of something that is "opinionated" and hard to pin down. someone tries to pin you down, get offended and demand even MOAR.

if the left did not go apeshit batty over RUSSIA and see it in everything that happened, then maybe the right wouldn't need to respond as they have.
We are all responsible for our own actions it’s as simple as that. Poor judgement from one side does not excuse poor judgment from the other.
Let the left know that........I agree.......maybe stop blaming whitey for things that happened 150 years ago......and take responsibility......

So whitey didn't enslave the black man or it wasn't his fault> Whitely did not deny blacks a good education , eat in the same restaurants, live in the same neighborhoods. Who did? Or if it wasn't whitey.

It is their fault for not climbing over all the hurdles white erected. Spoken like a true racist piece of shit.
funny white's were slaves once too. you act like slaves were only black. why is that? And you know, blacks sold blacks too, right? why is it you know nothing of this history?

Funny chit. Wow, the exact same excuse all you racists use .

You black people in Africa sold slaves therefore it validates the use of slavery by white people.

And "Whites only" meant those decended by "white slaves" could go there?

Any
Day
Now

So if you could crucify an innocent man for a lot less money and get it done quickly you'd be down for that?

30 pieces of silver sound like a good price for you?

Funny chit. Wow, the exact same excuse all you racists use .

You black people in Africa sold slaves therefore it validates the use of slavery by white people.

And "Whites only" meant those decended by "white slaves" could go there?
Not at all. just asking if you heard of who actually did what. your finger pointing is amazing. So, did you know there were white slaves? Irish in fact.

https://www.amazon.com/Irish-Slaves-indenture-Contract-Immigrants/dp/145630612X&tag=ff0d01-20

Forum List

Back