Why do democrats hate Donald Trump (I'm still new to American politics)

Simple

In my over 50 years of observing American politics and extensive readings of American History, I can say without question that Donald Trump is the most poorly suited man to hold the office of President

You are poorly suited to make any such judgment. Your assessment is at best pedestrian.
Hardly

I can back it up with facts about Trump

His personality, professional and intellectual limitations that make him unsuited to be President

Well for a guy you think has professional and intellectual limitations he's doing a damned fine job.

Of course you don't want a booming economy.

UE the lowest its been since 69.

And you damned sure don't want people to have more money in their pay checks.

Guess you will just have to suck it up because the country has a great POTUS.
Actually, he is very childish, impulsive and reactionary

His staff covers for him and must degrade themselves to cover for his constant lies

Only in your dreams.

Progressives are sensitive dandelions who blow away easily under limited force. Trump isn't PC, often calls things as they are, so it's a bad mix. Progressives were emotionally scared when Trump won the election. It was a sharp contrast to the Obama era, which built the snowflake.

Simple

In my over 50 years of observing American politics and extensive readings of American History, I can say without question that Donald Trump is the most poorly suited man to hold the office of President
Yet he accomplished more than any president than Any President in decades. Maybe we need more of what the left calls poorly suited politicians.

That's just it. He wants a mealy mouthed politician who will tell him what he wants to hear.

What he's got is a man who isn't a politican and never will be.

A man without an ounce of PC in his whole body.

A man who says what he thinks and doesn't much care if others like it or not.

Sucks to be Winger.

I follow a lot of political pages on social media, and I noticed that all the democrat related pages are strongly anti-Trump.
Why do democrats hate him? Also, if democrats win, does that mean Trump is more likely to be impeached or resign or lose the next election?

Here is a typical anti-Trump post from a democrats page.
View attachment 225705
It's because the left controls culture. They control Hollywood, the Universities and the media. Their ideas suck, so instead of debating them, they use the culture to silence anyone who disagrees.....it's why Paula dean can lose her show by saying the n word like 40 years ago, but Hilary Clinton has no resistance or coverage of her saying all black people look alike a few days ago.....

The other thing is the left used the supreme court to pass their agenda, congress wouldn't, so they had the court do it.

Trump challenges both, by appointing conservatives to the supreme court, and the biggest thing is, he challenges and attacks the left's cultural powers. Especially the media, the left is not used to this challenge and it's why they are exposing themselves, as they are going all in to get Trump, but Trump will survive and is just crushing these people, leaving their reputations in ruins. Everytime they come up with a new scandal that doesn't kill Trump (they think it will everytime....it's hilarious) and it just makes him stronger.

Simple

Let us guess...Hillary would have been the best pants suited man for the job in your opinion

So....in 50 years, all you've learned is that you hate America......anyone surprised?

HIllary was the best suited candidate in 2016
Unlike Trump, she was respected around the world and had extensive experience

More important, she was not as impulsive and thin skinned as Trump

In your opinion.

In the opinion of others she would make a lousy POTUS. The only thing that POS is interested in is what's good for her.

Thank God that idiot will never, ever be POTUS.

Simple

You are poorly suited to make any such judgment. Your assessment is at best pedestrian.
Hardly

His personality, professional and intellectual limitations that make him unsuited to be President

You don't get to decide who is suited and who is not. The Constitution does.

Simple

Yet he accomplished more than any president than Any President in decades. Maybe we need more of what the left calls poorly suited politicians.

That's just it. He wants a mealy mouthed politician who will tell him what he wants to hear.

Sucks to be Winger.
No, I want a politician who understands the job
Someone capable of actually studying and learning the major issues, someone who can be briefed and pick up complex subjects
Someone who makes informed decisions not childish impulses

Simple

Sucks to be Winger.
Someone capable of actually studying and learning the major issues, someone who can be briefed and pick up complex subjects

Well that's the good part. Trump isn't a mealy mouthed politician and never will be. The man hasn't got a PC bone in his body and he says what he thinks not what he thinks others want to hear.

He's accomplished more in twenty months than the last three presidents combined.

He sure dealt with NK in fine fashion.

He is also leveling the playing field on trade.

Getting the UN and NATO members to pay their fair share was a good one to.

You don't want to admit it but the man is doing a very good job and I hope to see more.

Sucks to be you.

Last edited:
Simple

Sucks to be Winger.

You're lying to yourself, and us. You want a progressive, plain and simple. Why dress it up?

Strange how Trump is so incapable, yet he beat DC and he's accomplished FAR more than the last three POTUS combined. But you don't care about the objective, you want a progressive and progressive chaos.

Simple

Hardly

That is why they gave me the vote

Simple

Hardly

That is why they gave me the vote

Please point out Article, Section and Paragraph that "gives you the vote".

Simple

Sucks to be Winger.

You're lying to yourself, and us. You want a progressive, plain and simple. Why dress it up?

Strange how Trump is so incapable, yet he beat DC and he's accomplished FAR more than the last three POTUS combined. But you don't care about the objective, you want a progressive and progressive chaos.
I’m not saying Trump lacks the ability to lie, bully and mislead his way in to the Presidency. I am saying that he lacks the critical skills to be President

You do realize that Trump ran for President as a joke don’t you?
He never realized people would be gullible enough to buy his act

Simple

Sucks to be Winger.

So in your world cash for clunkers was not a childish impulse or signing Obama care in just 3 days in the middle of the night on a Friday?

I’m not saying Trump lacks the ability to lie, bully and mislead his way in to the Presidency. I am saying that he lacks the critical skills to be President

I’m not saying forum member "RightWinger" lacks the ability to lie, bully and mislead his way in to forum threads. I am saying that he lacks the critical skills to be posting here.

You do realize that forum member RightWinger has 165,000 posts so his life must be a joke don’t you?
Rightwinger never realized people would not be gullible enough to buy his act

Simple

Sucks to be Winger.

So in your world cash for clunkers was not a childish impulse or signing Obama care in just 3 days in the middle of the night on a Friday?

Obamacare was discussed and revised over a ten month period.
It was Republicans who tried to force their replacement healthcare plan in just three weeks

I’m not saying forum member "RightWinger" lacks the ability to lie, bully and mislead his way in to forum threads. I am saying that he lacks the critical skills to be posting here.

You do realize that forum member RightWinger has 165,000 posts so his life must be a joke don’t you?
Rightwinger never realized people would not be gullible enough to buy his act

I am an internationally recognized and award winning Message Board poster.

newsign.php

Obamacare was discussed and revised over a ten month period.
It was Republicans who tried to force their replacement healthcare plan in just three weeks

Nanacy Pelosi and the Democrats......
"You have to pass it before you can know what's in it,......hee hee hee"

Forum List

Back