Why do democrats hate Donald Trump (I'm still new to American politics)

Now again we fight over A C A, Every one put there finger in the pie, & it came out messy, then they fought hard to keep it a mess instead of fixing it. then Trump & co said they had a better plan & would fix it easy, as of to day no fix no improvements, and the best part the pre conditions looks like there is great effort to kill it. what do we pay these people for? just to use our money to dial for dollars towards reelection?

As a political independent and as an American, I have an extreme issue with Donald Trump the human being more than Donald Trump the politician. Trump is unethical, immoral, narcissistic, lying, arrogant, non-empathetic, misogynist , racist, bigoted, disgusting human being making him incompetent to make decisions for the long term good of our country. Every decision Trump makes has one criteria, what is best for Donald Trump.

You hate Christians dontcha?

You try so hard not to admit it

Nah. It was the Republicans who were left out of the whole thing.

It was the Democrats and Barry who came up with it behind closed doors.

It was Barry and the Democrats who stuffed it down the tax payers throats.

Sucks to be you.
Actually, Republicans insisted on many changes to Obamacare before it came for a vote. Ever hear of the Grassley Amendment?

Democrats were allowed no amendments

Obamacare received 60 percent of the vote....hardly pushed down taxpayers throats
The Democrats held town halls to discuss healthcare. Republicans refused public input

Republicans were only trying to minimize the damage by watering it down as much as possible. They never had any intention on voting for it no matter what was in there.

Sent from my iPad using USMessageBoard.com
They were allowed the opportunity to contribute and they did

Sure they did. Right after Barry let them out of the back of the bus.

Sucks to be you.
Republicans were allowed on the bus

They chose not to ride

They were smart enough not to ride it off a cliff and lose 1,000 seats nation wide because of it

I follow a lot of political pages on social media, and I noticed that all the democrat related pages are strongly anti-Trump.
Why do democrats hate him? Also, if democrats win, does that mean Trump is more likely to be impeached or resign or lose the next election?

Here is a typical anti-Trump post from a democrats page.
View attachment 225705
As a political independent and as an American, I have an extreme issue with Donald Trump the human being more than Donald Trump the politician. Trump is unethical, immoral, narcissistic, lying, arrogant, non-empathetic, misogynist , racist, bigoted, disgusting human being making him incompetent to make decisions for the long term good of our country. Every decision Trump makes has one criteria, what is best for Donald Trump.

Yet those don't disqualify him to be president, that's like saying you disapprove of the teacher that won't let you blow gum in class.

Liberals did not always hate Trump. He used to be a Democrat that wrote big checks to their party. He was also a Democrat who trashed George W. Bush. Yet somehow when Trump decided to run against Democrats, Republicans, and Washington, Liberals deemed him a lifelong racist overnight.

I follow a lot of political pages on social media, and I noticed that all the democrat related pages are strongly anti-Trump.
Why do democrats hate him? Also, if democrats win, does that mean Trump is more likely to be impeached or resign or lose the next election?

View attachment 225705

I think most would say the opposite. Their lives are better because of Donald Trump. Jobs pay better, the economy moving along making records along the way, more take home pay and according to my tax preparer, I'm in for a windfall next year with the adjusted deductions.

Just getting rid of Commie Care was a great relief to me.

So in your world cash for clunkers was not a childish impulse or signing Obama care in just 3 days in the middle of the night on a Friday?

Obamacare was discussed and revised over a ten month period.
It was Republicans who tried to force their replacement healthcare plan in just three weeks

Nah. It was the Republicans who were left out of the whole thing.

It was the Democrats and Barry who came up with it behind closed doors.

It was Barry and the Democrats who stuffed it down the tax payers throats.

Sucks to be you.
Actually, Republicans insisted on many changes to Obamacare before it came for a vote. Ever hear of the Grassley Amendment?

Obamacare received 60 percent of the vote....hardly pushed down taxpayers throats
The Democrats held town halls to discuss healthcare. Republicans refused public input

Republicans were only trying to minimize the damage by watering it down as much as possible. They never had any intention on voting for it no matter what was in there.

Yes they did. They watered it down as much as possible. No Republican wanted a government takeover of healthcare. That's why every Republican voted against it.

I’m not saying Trump lacks the ability to lie, bully and mislead his way in to the Presidency. I am saying that he lacks the critical skills to be President

You do realize that Trump ran for President as a joke don’t you?
He never realized people would be gullible enough to buy his act

I’m not saying forum member "RightWinger" lacks the ability to lie, bully and mislead his way in to forum threads. I am saying that he lacks the critical skills to be posting here.

You do realize that forum member RightWinger has 165,000 posts so his life must be a joke don’t you?
Rightwinger never realized people would not be gullible enough to buy his act

I am an internationally recognized and award winning Message Board poster.

newsign.php

Awarded by whom?

At the 2017 USMB awards banquet
It was held in the lobby of USMB Headquarters

No. You're not Napoleon. Wild Bill Hickok neither. :auiqs.jpg:

Sucks to be you.

They chose not to ride

They were smart enough not to ride it off a cliff and lose 1,000 seats nation wide because of it

Some things are worth losing your seat over

Obamacare is one of them

I’m not saying Trump lacks the ability to lie, bully and mislead his way in to the Presidency. I am saying that he lacks the critical skills to be President

I’m not saying forum member "RightWinger" lacks the ability to lie, bully and mislead his way in to forum threads. I am saying that he lacks the critical skills to be posting here.

You do realize that forum member RightWinger has 165,000 posts so his life must be a joke don’t you?

newsign.php

Awarded by whom?

Link

newsign.php

Awarded by whom?

Link

newsign.php

Awarded by whom?

How about Spartacus? :soapbox:

Liberals did not always hate Trump. He used to be a Democrat that wrote big checks to their party. He was also a Democrat who trashed George W. Bush. Yet somehow when Trump decided to run against Democrats, Republicans, and Washington, Liberals deemed him a lifelong racist overnight.

He wasn't a racist then either.... in fact, he was very popular in the Rap community and Hollywood, they loved him, Jimmy kimmel, and Jimmy fallon and seth meyer, they loved Trump too, as did David Letterman, and of course....Oprah Winfrey...who had him on her show over and over again and he was one of the guests on her last show...

Funny how the enlightened Oprah had no idea he was a racist back then.....of course, it was only revealed when he decided to run against a democrat, in particular, hilary....

newsign.php

Awarded by whom?

How about Spartacus? :soapbox:

I would say "Hell no. I'm Spartacus!" but ever since Cory Booker claimed to be Spartacus I don't want to be Spartacus anymore.

View attachment 225705

I'm not a Democrat. But my disgust with the Trump presidency isn't really about him - he's just a run-of-the-mill jackass. It's about the resurgence of fascism. It's a very persistent meme and it's happening worldwide. If liberals hope to defeat it, they need to do some real soul-searching and figure out why so many people have turned against them.

He wasn't a racist then either.... in fact, he was very popular in the Rap community and Hollywood, they loved him, Jimmy kimmel, and Jimmy fallon and seth meyer, they loved Trump too, as did David Letterman, and of course....Oprah Winfrey...who had him on her show over and over again and he was one of the guests on her last show...

Funny how the enlightened Oprah had no idea he was a racist back then.....of course, it was only revealed when he decided to run against a democrat, in particular, hilary....

I used to listen to Howard Stern years ago and Trump was on his show many times either in person or over the phone. At least at the time, Stern and his crew were very liberal. I quit listening to him a couple of years back (satellite radios suck because they constantly break) so I don't know if Howard has talked to him since Trump took the White House or joined the Republican party.

View attachment 225705

Why does it always have to be a democrat? It's always winger opinion in this place... How about I simply don't support the Orange Virus because I believe he's a shitty human being and leave it at that?
You lie through your teeth.

View attachment 225705

I'm not a Democrat. But my disgust with the Trump presidency isn't really about him - he's just a run-of-the-mill jackass. It's about the resurgence of fascism. It's a very persistent meme and it's happening worldwide. If liberals hope to defeat it, they need to do some real soul-searching and figure out why so many people have turned against them.

They know why people turned against them, they just refuse to change. That took place during the 8 years of Ears. They followed him right to the grave; first losing the Congress, lost many Governor seats across the country, and finally the Senate. They didn't change one iota during the entire time.

People are sick of the insults: racist, homophobe, xenophobe and so forth. The Deplorable remark by Hillary put the icing on the cake. Democrats simply refuse to give up power. They don't understand that personal attacks are just disgusting people.

View attachment 225705
I travel abroad and it seems like most foreigners......?

You spent a few days in Germany - once. Don’t try to pretend you’re Marco Polo.

Sucks to be you.

They chose not to ride

Some things are worth losing your seat over

Obamacare is one of them

1326586680.jpg

Forum List

Back