Why do democrats hate poor black people and want them permanently on welfare?

The right wing hates the poor.

Especially those named Daniel.
As if those who feel for the poor have to be poor. Dupes!

I agree with you 100%, take a look at all the movie stars that are willing to donate their time to make statements regarding what others should do. Although, can't say I'm aware of many Hollywood A-listers opening their wallets or opening their homes to the less fortunate.
If they vote Dem, they want their own taxes raised to help the poor and the nonrich. You're not aware of a helluva lot lol. Change the channel.

So the Hollywood elitist don't want to voluntarily give money to the poor, they want government to take money from them and go to all of government and not give it just to the poor. What a bunch of rich bastards! Why do the liberals hate the poor?

A conservative gets satisfaction by giving his or her money to the needy.

A liberal gets satisfaction by giving other peoples money to the needy.

Yes, it does, if they are on welfare. Only the right wing, never gets it. Why drug test the least wealthy and not the one percent?

Because the one percent is not living off of our tax dollars, that's why.

Welfare people do not make their own money so they don't call the shots. When you make your own money, you call the shots for yourself.
dear, the poor and Mr. Trump only pay the taxes they are legally obligated to pay. don't hate the poor.

So are you telling us you pay more taxes than you are legally obligated to pay?

He's on welfare and doesn't pay any taxes. He's a taker--not a giver.

On welfare and can afford a computer and the bill for internet??? :wtf:

The highest speed internet too.

But he had to take that package. It's the only one they had for the 300 channel cable plan his service offers. :badgrin::badgrin:

Show me one right-winger that ever said the poor are not poor enough and need to be made poorer.
Every scumbag GOPer and dupe who ever argued against Reaganphones, min wage, Medicaid for the poor, free or cheap public college and loans and training etc etc etc...

Dummy, you didn't answer the question; likely don't understand it either.
The right wing hates the poor.

Yes, we all know. You've said that about 100 times now. Respond when you have something different to say.
The right wing likea to deny and disparage the poor, steak and lobster on their EBT cards.

Steak and lobster.. Is only for the ones that can pay for it..

Get a job loser

Drug testing welfare recipients but not the one percent, qualifies.

So what's wrong with drug testing? We are not asking you to anything different than us. I have to get drug tested to keep my income , why shouldn't welfare people?

Drug testing does not make the poor poorer. So as always, you failed to answer my question. You just make up lies as you go along.
Yes, it does, if they are on welfare. Only the right wing, never gets it. Why drug test the least wealthy and not the one percent?

Welfare people do not make their own money so they don't call the shots. When you make your own money, you call the shots for yourself.
dear, the poor and Mr. Trump only pay the taxes they are legally obligated to pay. don't hate the poor.

She is...

maxresdefault.jpg

I agree with you 100%, take a look at all the movie stars that are willing to donate their time to make statements regarding what others should do. Although, can't say I'm aware of many Hollywood A-listers opening their wallets or opening their homes to the less fortunate.
If they vote Dem, they want their own taxes raised to help the poor and the nonrich. You're not aware of a helluva lot lol. Change the channel.

So the Hollywood elitist don't want to voluntarily give money to the poor, they want government to take money from them and go to all of government and not give it just to the poor. What a bunch of rich bastards! Why do the liberals hate the poor?

They aren't liberals, I know real liberals, real liberals will give and give freely, they didn't vote for Hillary because their conscience wouldn't allow them to. These so called liberals today, want others to do what they aren't willing themselves to do. They want to impose their ideas, values and control thoughts. These aren't liberals, they are Regressives, they are intolerant, bigoted, vindictive, not real liberals.

Charity doesn't work, falls down in bad times. The libs' money also goes and it works, not just a salve for a guilty conscience...

They aren't liberals, I know real liberals, real liberals will give and give freely, they didn't vote for Hillary because their conscience wouldn't allow them to. These so called liberals today, want others to do what they aren't willing themselves to do. They want to impose their ideas, values and control thoughts. These aren't liberals, they are Regressives, they are intolerant, bigoted, vindictive, not real liberals.
You mean use actual facts? They voted Hilary or were baffled by BS. How's the special prosecutor doing lol?

On welfare and can afford a computer and the bill for internet??? :wtf:

The highest speed internet too.

But he had to take that package. It's the only one they had for the 300 channel cable plan his service offers. :badgrin::badgrin:
Only criminals are on welfare and can afford internet. Daniel is not on welfare. Me neither, dupes. I did notice that Reaganphones get internet now if they are smartphones. Just enough to help with job search. 500 mb

So what's wrong with drug testing? We are not asking you to anything different than us. I have to get drug tested to keep my income , why shouldn't welfare people?

Drug testing does not make the poor poorer. So as always, you failed to answer my question. You just make up lies as you go along.

So WTF does that have to do with what I said????
It is the People's money.

The right wing likea to deny and disparage the poor, steak and lobster on their EBT cards.

If working taxpayers that give them the money for their EBT card can't afford steak and lobster, why should SNAP'S card people be able to afford it?
don't hate the poor.

Nice dodge, but you don't realize how obvious you are.
the right wing hates the poor, and want to deny and disparage them, so the rich can get richer, faster.
Conservatives want to empower the poor by getting them off welfare and to stop thinking themselves victims.
With what? A "work or die" ethic. The right wing doesn't love the poor as much as the rich under our form of Capitalism.

Just lousy reading comprehension?

The nominal tax rate is over thirty percent.

If working taxpayers that give them the money for their EBT card can't afford steak and lobster, why should SNAP'S card people be able to afford it?
don't hate the poor.

the right wing hates the poor, and want to deny and disparage them, so the rich can get richer, faster.

Yes, you've said that 1000 times. Do you think saying it 1001 times will make it any more clearer?
The facts are still, speaking for themselves.

In 2007, the top 20% wealthiest possessed 80% of all financial assets.[18] In 2007 the richest 1% of the American population owned 35% of the country's total wealth, and the next 19% owned 51%. Thus, the top 20% of Americans owned 85% of the country's wealth and the bottom 80% of the population owned 15%. In 2011, financial inequality was greater than inequality in total wealth, with the top 1% of the population owning 43%, the next 19% of Americans owning 50%, and the bottom 80% owning 7%.[19] However, after the Great Recession which started in 2007, the share of total wealth owned by the top 1% of the population grew from 35% to 37%, and that owned by the top 20% of Americans grew from 85% to 88%. The Great Recession also caused a drop of 36% in median household wealth but a drop of only 11% for the top 1%, further widening the gap between the top 1% and the bottom 99%.[17][19][20]

According to PolitiFact and others, in 2011 the 400 wealthiest Americans "have more wealth than half of all Americans combined."[21][22] Inherited wealth may help explain why many Americans who have become rich may have had a "substantial head start".[23][24] In September 2012, according to the Institute for Policy Studies, "over 60 percent" of the Forbes richest 400 Americans "grew up in substantial privilege".[25]--https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wealth_inequality_in_the_United_States

Why does the one percent need a tax break when we massive debt?

They should be taxed at, "really really serious debt" levels, until we run, massive federal budget surpluses.

I only pay the taxes I am legally obligated to pay. Don't blame the poor for being better at tax avoidance, than Mr. Trump.

OP- Silly stuff, for dupes only. Every investment in memory in education, training and job program for blacks has been from Dems....every cut and racist sentiment from the GOP.

"Every investment in memory in education, training and job program for blacks has been from Dems"....and look at them now.
The right wing keeps complaining our poor are not poor enough, and should be made to "suffer" by denying and disparaging, steak and lobster privileges on their EBT cards.

I never heard that, interesting how you make up stuff and then pretend it is fact. I have a granddaughter who does that, she turns 5 next month.
She learn it from "grandpa"?

Yea, I believe that. :bsflag:
There is more to politics than GOP character assassination, dupe. You should check out the issues and policies some day...Ay caramba...Enjoy the GOP tax cuts for the rich and cuts in services for the nonrich AGAIN...

Why thank you I shall enjoy.
So you're selfish rich, brainwashed, or nuts.

I prefer deplorable.

don't hate the poor.

Conservatives want to empower the poor by getting them off welfare and to stop thinking themselves victims.
With what? A "work or die" ethic. The right wing doesn't love the poor as much as the rich under our form of Capitalism.
Look at your birth certificate. Where does it say you are owed something?

So WTF does that have to do with what I said????
It is the People's money.
No it is not Marxist.

Charity doesn't work, falls down in bad times. The libs' money also goes and it works, not just a salve for a guilty conscience...

It works fine, always has and always will, it is more about you and you misconceptions of how life works. Selfish people such as yourself can't see that.

Seems to me conservatives take more from the needy than they give. Even now congressional conservatives are plotting to take healthcare from millions of poor people.
Conservatives are also against raising the minimum wage and are dedicated to destroying the middle class.

You mean use actual facts? They voted Hilary or were baffled by BS. How's the special prosecutor doing lol?

Typical Regressive response. Please keep ignorant. Me I like my real liberal friends, you Regressives need to die off. The sooner the better, your hate and bigotry is disgusting.

Forum List

Back