Why do democrats hate poor black people and want them permanently on welfare?

OP- Silly stuff, for dupes only. Every investment in memory in education, training and job program for blacks has been from Dems....every cut and racist sentiment from the GOP.

"Every investment in memory in education, training and job program for blacks has been from Dems"....and look at them now.
The right wing keeps complaining our poor are not poor enough, and should be made to "suffer" by denying and disparaging, steak and lobster privileges on their EBT cards.

Show me one right-winger that ever said the poor are not poor enough and need to be made poorer.
Every scumbag GOPer and dupe who ever argued against Reaganphones, min wage, Medicaid for the poor, free or cheap public college and loans and training etc etc etc...

Dummy, you didn't answer the question; likely don't understand it either.
They really should think of the implications rather than just shortsighted ideas of their wallets then.

They really should think of the implications rather than just shortsighted ideas of their wallets then.

we well understand the implications of crippling entire generations with more and more welfare entitlements. Democrats have controlled the inner cities for 50 years and turned them in hellholes just like Stalin Mao Castro and Maduro did for Russia China Cuba and Venezuela.

Liberals are criminally and treasonously insane!! Our Consitution was designed to make them illegal.

Thomas Jefferson:
I predict future happiness for Americans if they can prevent the government from wasting the labors of the people under the pretense of taking care of them.

My reading of history convinces me that bad government results from too much government.

"Every investment in memory in education, training and job program for blacks has been from Dems"....and look at them now.
The right wing keeps complaining our poor are not poor enough, and should be made to "suffer" by denying and disparaging, steak and lobster privileges on their EBT cards.

Show me one right-winger that ever said the poor are not poor enough and need to be made poorer.
Every scumbag GOPer and dupe who ever argued against Reaganphones, min wage, Medicaid for the poor, free or cheap public college and loans and training etc etc etc...

They are not thinking of "their wallets' they are thinking of ours.

We spent the last 50 years "giving" poor people everything, and what are the results? We have nearly the same percentage of people in poverty than when we first started the war on poverty. It doesn't work and never will.

You can't end poverty by giving things to people. You can reduce poverty by making them work for it.

You want more money--work more hours.

You want to save more money--don't spend money you don't absolutely have to spend such as having children at a young age with no career.

You want a better paying job? Then learn a trade and pay for it yourself. Go to college, go to trade school, save your money and start your own business, live at home with your parents as long as you can while you are young.

OP- Silly stuff, for dupes only. Every investment in memory in education, training and job program for blacks has been from Dems....every cut and racist sentiment from the GOP.

Drug testing welfare recipients but not the one percent, qualifies.

you idiot, its the dems that want a permanent underclass, dependent on them for everything and slaves to the government.

Shouldn't they be on a diet of lettuce and carrots?

If we continue to get them fat and lazy who would work?
The laws of demand and supply don't stop working twice a day, just so the right wing can be right.

The right wing hates the poor.

So what's wrong with drug testing? We are not asking you to anything different than us. I have to get drug tested to keep my income , why shouldn't welfare people?

Drug testing does not make the poor poorer. So as always, you failed to answer my question. You just make up lies as you go along.

Yes, we all know. You've said that about 100 times now. Respond when you have something different to say.

Especially those named Daniel.

So what's wrong with drug testing? We are not asking you to anything different than us. I have to get drug tested to keep my income , why shouldn't welfare people?

Drug testing does not make the poor poorer. So as always, you failed to answer my question. You just make up lies as you go along.
It does if they get caught. I'm against that anyway. GD GOP...

As if those who feel for the poor have to be poor. Dupes!

It does if they get caught? Well what happens when a working person gets caught? They become poorer because they lost their job.

It does if they get caught? Well what happens when a working person gets caught? They become poorer because they lost their job.
And it's pot they usually get caught on since it lasts so long. I see DUI pot is half as dangerous as DW talking on a phone hands free and 1/15 DWI alcohol. Stupid.

Yes, it does, if they are on welfare. Only the right wing, never gets it. Why drug test the least wealthy and not the one percent?

Yes, we all know. You've said that about 100 times now. Respond when you have something different to say.
The right wing likea to deny and disparage the poor, steak and lobster on their EBT cards.

As if those who feel for the poor have to be poor. Dupes!

I agree with you 100%, take a look at all the movie stars that are willing to donate their time to make statements regarding what others should do. Although, can't say I'm aware of many Hollywood A-listers opening their wallets or opening their homes to the less fortunate.

The right wing likea to deny and disparage the poor, steak and lobster on their EBT cards.

You gotta either learn how to speak or learn how to type...your statement makes no sense.

If working taxpayers that give them the money for their EBT card can't afford steak and lobster, why should SNAP'S card people be able to afford it?

You gotta either learn how to speak or learn how to type...your statement makes no sense.
dear, you have no sense; it is why i don't take the right wing seriously about economics or the law.

Forum List

Back