Why do democrats hate poor black people and want them permanently on welfare?

NO LONGER DOES IT APPEAR! Far left wing Progressives such as danielpalos have been assigned certain threads with orders to overwhelm them with nonsense posts. The sole purpose being to deflect, detract and dilute any and all legitimate posts so they may go unnoticed.

Another sign of the sheer panic and desperation of my Progressive good friends.

How do Any transactions occur, without Any money circulating?
dude, the target audience speaks English. It would be helpful if you utilized the English language in order to maintain a discussion. thanks.
Dudes; if You are not "bright enough" to understand the concepts, why should anyone take the right wing seriously about economics or the law?
what concepts? See you need to post in English, what the fk you're talking about? So far the repeated jibberish is just that, jibberish. It's a fking message board with rules. Why not try following them?

Dudes; if You are not "bright enough" to understand the concepts, why should anyone take the right wing seriously about economics or the law?

yes, when money is spent there is an economic multiplier. When credit is granted it has the effect of increasing the money supply. All that is why supply side economics works and a government controlled economy does not.

No one here knows what point you are trying to make. Either try to post a logical explanation in English or just shut up and go away.
Y'all are always so busy quibbling a point y'all never had, and forget the point. The point is employment compensation on an at-will basis in our at-will employment States.

Capital must circulate.

Every question he avoids, lol! Daniel is an idiot who has no answers just hate, diversion and avoidance. He is a load of laughs. I mean read his tripe, no substance to his posts, just a lot of Neanderthal statements that a six year old could make, except a six year old is a lot smarter and will grow up into responsible adult, Daniel has no chance.
I haven't avoided anything. All y'all have, is just plain fallacy and the resulting fantasy.

You avoid every question, you somehow think if you reply to a post you are answering a question? One day you will grow up, just not today.
just right wing fantasy, like usual.

dude, the target audience speaks English. It would be helpful if you utilized the English language in order to maintain a discussion. thanks.
what concepts? See you need to post in English, what the fk you're talking about? So far the repeated jibberish is just that, jibberish. It's a fking message board with rules. Why not try following them?

yes, when money is spent there is an economic multiplier. When credit is granted it has the effect of increasing the money supply. All that is why supply side economics works and a government controlled economy does not.

No one here knows what point you are trying to make. Either try to post a logical explanation in English or just shut up and go away.
Y'all are always so busy quibbling a point y'all never had, and forget the point. The point is employment compensation on an at-will basis in our at-will employment States.

Capital must circulate.

Get your own capital.

dear, capital must circulate to create a positive multiplier effect on our economy.

I guess I could ask you why paying people to not produce would increase production.

So for once, be productive and explain. DERP!
the laws of demand and supply don't stop working, just for right wing fantasy.

Yes, your ignorance of economics is both wide and deep.
Not as wide and deep as yours. People spending more money creates more demand. Capitalists usually need more labor to meed more demand.

Taxing the productive reduces their productivity as well as their demand.
That's why it's a negative multiplier.
Nothing but diversion? It is about correcting for capitalism's laissez-fair laziness regarding full employment of capital resources in the market for labor.

I guess I could ask you why paying people to not produce would increase production.

So for once, be productive and explain. DERP!

Not as wide and deep as yours. People spending more money creates more demand. Capitalists usually need more labor to meed more demand.

Nothing but diversion? It is about correcting for capitalism's laissez-fair laziness regarding full employment of capital resources in the market for labor.

Handing you money is a waste of capital.

Is Maine an at-will employment State or not?

Is Maine an at will? Why don't you go look it up since you can't seem to carry a rational thought.
Yes, the State of Maine alleges to be an, at-will employment State.

So what do you mean by an at will unemployment state, that they give unemployment to people who decide they just don't feel like working anymore? :link::link::link:
Don't like being legal to the law, but whine about less fortunate illegals?

WTF does "being legal to the law" mean and what does that have to do with what I asked?

You said (I think) that Maine is an at will unemployment state and I asked you for proof.

Bad enough you can't write English, you can't understand it either.

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com
dear, being legal to our own laws means being legal to State law regarding the legal concept of employment at will, for unemployment compensation purposes.

Capital circulating is what causes a multiplier effect. the more people circulating money, the better it is for our economy.

Really?

Do you think Obama figured that in when he came out with Commie Care forcing businesses and individuals to by insurance they really couldn't afford?

Do you think Obama figured that in when he laid a fine on people who couldn't afford health insurance netting the US government over a billion dollars a year?

Do you think Obama figured that in when he closed down electric plants which increases the cost of electricity for consumers?

Do you think the left figured that in when they pushed for ethanol; ethanol which burns up our food supply while at the same time, increasing the cost of food?

Do you think Obama figured that in when he laid a sin tax on tobacco users, closed down roll-your-own cigarette shops across the country, and stopped the American Indians from selling cigarettes via mail?
Nobody needs to take the right wing seriously about economics, or the law.

Fiscal multiplier - Wikipedia

Economics is when government takes more money from its citizens, there is less money for them to spend.

Like i always claim; just right wing fantasy.

Capital must circulate.

Get your own capital.
In the Age of Corporate Welfare?

Handing you money is a waste of capital.
arguing economics with the right wing; has to be for fun and practice on a not-for-profit basis, for some on the left.

Capital circulating is what causes a multiplier effect. the more people circulating money, the better it is for our economy.

Really?

Do you think Obama figured that in when he came out with Commie Care forcing businesses and individuals to by insurance they really couldn't afford?

Do you think Obama figured that in when he laid a fine on people who couldn't afford health insurance netting the US government over a billion dollars a year?

Do you think Obama figured that in when he closed down electric plants which increases the cost of electricity for consumers?

Do you think the left figured that in when they pushed for ethanol; ethanol which burns up our food supply while at the same time, increasing the cost of food?

Do you think Obama figured that in when he laid a sin tax on tobacco users, closed down roll-your-own cigarette shops across the country, and stopped the American Indians from selling cigarettes via mail?
Nobody needs to take the right wing seriously about economics, or the law.

Fiscal multiplier - Wikipedia

Economics is when government takes more money from its citizens, there is less money for them to spend.

Like i always claim; just right wing fantasy.

I don't present fantasy, I present facts. Now unless you can provide resources to dispute my facts, there is no fantasy involved.

Is Maine an at will? Why don't you go look it up since you can't seem to carry a rational thought.
Yes, the State of Maine alleges to be an, at-will employment State.

So what do you mean by an at will unemployment state, that they give unemployment to people who decide they just don't feel like working anymore? :link::link::link:
Don't like being legal to the law, but whine about less fortunate illegals?

WTF does "being legal to the law" mean and what does that have to do with what I asked?

You said (I think) that Maine is an at will unemployment state and I asked you for proof.

Bad enough you can't write English, you can't understand it either.

dear, being legal to our own laws means being legal to State law regarding the legal concept of employment at will, for unemployment compensation purposes.

You don't even know what the word "legal" means or how to use it in English. If you meant to say "being compliant with our laws" that would make sense. But of course, you never do make sense.

No state gives unemployment benefits to people that no longer wish to work. There is no such thing as employment at will to claim unemployment benefits.

Capital must circulate.

It does? Then let me ask, do you pay a lawn care company to not cut your lawn? Do you pay a garage to not fix your car? Do you pay a plumber to not work on your plumbing? Then why do you think you should get paid because you don't want to work any longer?

OP- Silly stuff, for dupes only. Every investment in memory in education, training and job program for blacks has been from Dems....every cut and racist sentiment from the GOP.

OP- Silly stuff, for dupes only. Every investment in memory in education, training and job program for blacks has been from Dems....every cut and racist sentiment from the GOP.

"Every investment in memory in education, training and job program for blacks has been from Dems"....and look at them now.

"Every investment in memory in education, training and job program for blacks has been from Dems"....and look at them now.
Proud and correct, hater dupe. 50%+ chance racist and ignorant as well you are....

Why do conservative oppose federal grants, more education and work programs that could get them off of it???

I don't believe throwing them onto the side of the street is the right way to do it.

What's your solution? Dump them onto the street and let them live in the trash can I bet.

Doesn't work, just look at india or africa.

Forum List

Back