Why do democrats hate poor black people and want them permanently on welfare?

OP- Silly stuff, for dupes only. Every investment in memory in education, training and job program for blacks has been from Dems....every cut and racist sentiment from the GOP.

"Every investment in memory in education, training and job program for blacks has been from Dems"....and look at them now.

What's your solution? Dump them onto the street and let them live in the trash can I bet.

Doesn't work, just look at india or africa.

What is my solution to what? Every investment in memory in education, training and job program for blacks has been from Dems. So evidently they're doing fine.

OP- Silly stuff, for dupes only. Every investment in memory in education, training and job program for blacks has been from Dems....every cut and racist sentiment from the GOP.

"Every investment in memory in education, training and job program for blacks has been from Dems"....and look at them now.

What's your solution? Dump them onto the street and let them live in the trash can I bet.

What is my solution to what? Every investment in memory in education, training and job program for blacks has been from Dems. So evidently they're doing fine.
The GOP has been cutting them for 35 years at least, so no...

Why do conservative oppose federal grants, more education and work programs that could get them off of it???

I don't believe throwing them onto the side of the street is the right way to do it.

Why should they get federal grants instead of loans like anybody else?

This may be correct. I've seen it first hand when I went to electronics school back in the early 80's.

The teacher drew two resistors of equal value on the chalkboard. He also drew a 12 volt battery and went on to explain that each resistor absorbs 6 volts. 6+6=12.

He asked if there were any questions, and after the rest of the class chuckled, a black guy raised his hand. He asked the dumbest questions like how did he know the battery was 12 volts? Why doesn't the first resistor use more voltage than the second one because it's closer? Why does each one absorb 6 volts and so on and so on.

While the teacher kept explaining the theory over and over again for ten minutes, I turned towards the student next to me and said "I don't think this guy is going to make it!" He replied "I know he won't. This is his third time taking this class."

The student next to me had to take the class over again because of illness, and this black guy was in his previous class. He found out the guy got the money for the class on a federal program. They kept paying for that first term over and over again for this guy. And who knows? Maybe they paid for a fourth and fifth time for him to take that first term.

what concepts? See you need to post in English, what the fk you're talking about? So far the repeated jibberish is just that, jibberish. It's a fking message board with rules. Why not try following them?
How do Any transactions occur, without Any money circulating?

Dudes; if You are not "bright enough" to understand the concepts, why should anyone take the right wing seriously about economics or the law?

yes, when money is spent there is an economic multiplier. When credit is granted it has the effect of increasing the money supply. All that is why supply side economics works and a government controlled economy does not.

No one here knows what point you are trying to make. Either try to post a logical explanation in English or just shut up and go away.
Y'all are always so busy quibbling a point y'all never had, and forget the point. The point is employment compensation on an at-will basis in our at-will employment States.

Capital must circulate.

Get your own capital.
In the Age of Corporate Welfare?

Alex: What are two wastes of capital?

Ding Ding!

Yes, your ignorance of economics is both wide and deep.
Not as wide and deep as yours. People spending more money creates more demand. Capitalists usually need more labor to meed more demand.

Taxing the productive reduces their productivity as well as their demand.
That's why it's a negative multiplier.
Nothing but diversion? It is about correcting for capitalism's laissez-fair laziness regarding full employment of capital resources in the market for labor.

Handing you money is a waste of capital.
arguing economics with the right wing; has to be for fun and practice on a not-for-profit basis, for some on the left.

Glad you're having fun.
It's better than being sad about the thrashing you've received.

dude, the target audience speaks English. It would be helpful if you utilized the English language in order to maintain a discussion. thanks.
Dudes; if You are not "bright enough" to understand the concepts, why should anyone take the right wing seriously about economics or the law?
what concepts? See you need to post in English, what the fk you're talking about? So far the repeated jibberish is just that, jibberish. It's a fking message board with rules. Why not try following them?

yes, when money is spent there is an economic multiplier. When credit is granted it has the effect of increasing the money supply. All that is why supply side economics works and a government controlled economy does not.

No one here knows what point you are trying to make. Either try to post a logical explanation in English or just shut up and go away.
Y'all are always so busy quibbling a point y'all never had, and forget the point. The point is employment compensation on an at-will basis in our at-will employment States.

Capital must circulate.
:cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo:

Capital must circulate.

He's either a Marxist sitting in his mom's basement smoking weed, or he's a bot programmed to spew nonsense.

The right wing keeps complaining our poor are not poor enough, and should be made to "suffer" by denying and disparaging, steak and lobster privileges on their EBT cards.

Specializing in "nothing but repeal", right winger?

Capital must circulate.

He's either a Marxist sitting in his mom's basement smoking weed, or he's a bot programmed to spew nonsense.

gotta be one or the other. the fool can't even put a logical sentence together. I guess he thinks that every worker should be a member of a union and that no company can ever fire anyone for any reason. Typical liberal bullshit thinking.

The right wing keeps complaining our poor are not poor enough, and should be made to "suffer" by denying and disparaging, steak and lobster privileges on their EBT cards.

you idiot, its the dems that want a permanent underclass, dependent on them for everything and slaves to the government.

Specializing in "nothing but repeal", right winger?

Deplorable right-winger!! :woohoo:

you idiot, its the dems that want a permanent underclass, dependent on them for everything and slaves to the government.

Show me one right-winger that ever said the poor are not poor enough and need to be made poorer.

Show me one right-winger that ever said the poor are not poor enough and need to be made poorer.
Every scumbag GOPer and dupe who ever argued against Reaganphones, min wage, Medicaid for the poor, free or cheap public college and loans and training etc etc etc...

Every scumbag GOPer and dupe who ever argued against Reaganphones, min wage, Medicaid for the poor, free or cheap public college and loans and training etc etc etc...

yes we need to make America the land of moochers to make it great!!!

Shouldn't they be on a diet of lettuce and carrots?

If we continue to get them fat and lazy who would work?

Dummy, you didn't answer the question; likely don't understand it either.

Forum List

Back