Why do democrats hate poor black people and want them permanently on welfare?

Every scumbag GOPer and dupe who ever argued against Reaganphones, min wage, Medicaid for the poor, free or cheap public college and loans and training etc etc etc...

Dummy, you didn't answer the question; likely don't understand it either.
The right wing hates the poor.

Yes, we all know. You've said that about 100 times now. Respond when you have something different to say.
The right wing likea to deny and disparage the poor, steak and lobster on their EBT cards.

If working taxpayers that give them the money for their EBT card can't afford steak and lobster, why should SNAP'S card people be able to afford it?
don't hate the poor.

"Every investment in memory in education, training and job program for blacks has been from Dems"....and look at them now.
The right wing keeps complaining our poor are not poor enough, and should be made to "suffer" by denying and disparaging, steak and lobster privileges on their EBT cards.

Show me one right-winger that ever said the poor are not poor enough and need to be made poorer.

Drug testing welfare recipients but not the one percent, qualifies.

So what's wrong with drug testing? We are not asking you to anything different than us. I have to get drug tested to keep my income , why shouldn't welfare people?

Drug testing does not make the poor poorer. So as always, you failed to answer my question. You just make up lies as you go along.
Yes, it does, if they are on welfare. Only the right wing, never gets it. Why drug test the least wealthy and not the one percent?

Because the one percent is not living off of our tax dollars, that's why.

Welfare people do not make their own money so they don't call the shots. When you make your own money, you call the shots for yourself.

Yes, we all know. You've said that about 100 times now. Respond when you have something different to say.
The right wing likea to deny and disparage the poor, steak and lobster on their EBT cards.

If working taxpayers that give them the money for their EBT card can't afford steak and lobster, why should SNAP'S card people be able to afford it?
don't hate the poor.

Nice dodge, but you don't realize how obvious you are.

The right wing keeps complaining our poor are not poor enough, and should be made to "suffer" by denying and disparaging, steak and lobster privileges on their EBT cards.

Show me one right-winger that ever said the poor are not poor enough and need to be made poorer.

So what's wrong with drug testing? We are not asking you to anything different than us. I have to get drug tested to keep my income , why shouldn't welfare people?

Drug testing does not make the poor poorer. So as always, you failed to answer my question. You just make up lies as you go along.
Yes, it does, if they are on welfare. Only the right wing, never gets it. Why drug test the least wealthy and not the one percent?

Welfare people do not make their own money so they don't call the shots. When you make your own money, you call the shots for yourself.
dear, the poor and Mr. Trump only pay the taxes they are legally obligated to pay. don't hate the poor.

don't hate the poor.

the right wing hates the poor, and want to deny and disparage them, so the rich can get richer, faster.

dear, the poor and Mr. Trump only pay the taxes they are legally obligated to pay. don't hate the poor.

So WTF does that have to do with what I said????

don't hate the poor.

the right wing hates the poor, and want to deny and disparage them, so the rich can get richer, faster.
Conservatives want to empower the poor by getting them off welfare and to stop thinking themselves victims.

So are you telling us you pay more taxes than you are legally obligated to pay?

don't hate the poor.

Yes, you've said that 1000 times. Do you think saying it 1001 times will make it any more clearer?

He's on welfare and doesn't pay any taxes. He's a taker--not a giver.

OP- Silly stuff, for dupes only. Every investment in memory in education, training and job program for blacks has been from Dems....every cut and racist sentiment from the GOP.

"Every investment in memory in education, training and job program for blacks has been from Dems"....and look at them now.

I never heard that, interesting how you make up stuff and then pretend it is fact. I have a granddaughter who does that, she turns 5 next month.

He's on welfare and doesn't pay any taxes. He's a taker--not a giver.

On welfare and can afford a computer and the bill for internet??? :wtf:

OP- Silly stuff, for dupes only. Every investment in memory in education, training and job program for blacks has been from Dems....every cut and racist sentiment from the GOP.

Every scumbag GOPer and dupe who ever argued against Reaganphones, min wage, Medicaid for the poor, free or cheap public college and loans and training etc etc etc...

So you can't. Lol! I knew you were a lying sack of crap.

Especially those named Daniel.
As if those who feel for the poor have to be poor. Dupes!

I agree with you 100%, take a look at all the movie stars that are willing to donate their time to make statements regarding what others should do. Although, can't say I'm aware of many Hollywood A-listers opening their wallets or opening their homes to the less fortunate.
If they vote Dem, they want their own taxes raised to help the poor and the nonrich. You're not aware of a helluva lot lol. Change the channel.

I agree with you 100%, take a look at all the movie stars that are willing to donate their time to make statements regarding what others should do. Although, can't say I'm aware of many Hollywood A-listers opening their wallets or opening their homes to the less fortunate.
If they vote Dem, they want their own taxes raised to help the poor and the nonrich. You're not aware of a helluva lot lol. Change the channel.

So the Hollywood elitist don't want to voluntarily give money to the poor, they want government to take money from them and go to all of government and not give it just to the poor. What a bunch of rich bastards! Why do the liberals hate the poor?

Yea, I believe that. :bsflag:

The Democratic Party hates poor blacks and want them permanently on welfare. So far no liberal has disputed that fact, the only thing they can say is "Republicans are worse". So liberals justify their hate. Very pathetic people.

There is more to politics than GOP character assassination, dupe. You should check out the issues and policies some day...Ay caramba...Enjoy the GOP tax cuts for the rich and cuts in services for the nonrich AGAIN...

There is more to politics than GOP character assassination, dupe. You should check out the issues and policies some day...Ay caramba...Enjoy the GOP tax cuts for the rich and cuts in services for the nonrich AGAIN...

Why thank you I shall enjoy.

Why thank you I shall enjoy.
So you're selfish rich, brainwashed, or nuts.

Forum List

Back