Why do Democrats Trivialize The Threat From Radical Islam

You might want to read the forum rules before posting again, you silly little iowiegan. We don't tolerate references to family around these here parts. And, given the easy fodder of your own, you probably want to avoid this line of thought anyway.

First and only warning.

:eusa_angel:

Iowa-sucks.jpg

Like my life would end if I got banned.lol
Ram your F ing warning

hehehe... yea, I kinda thought you'd go ahead and comply.

:thup:

:rofl:

Choke on Iowa pork muzzie lover!

I rarely put anyone on ignore.

But Uncensored2008 and Hot Wire.

Are just two loser loons who don't really contribute much of anything to the board.

I suggest that others do the same.

And maybe when they see that no one is responding to their idiotic posts.

They will just move on and infect another board with their childish rants.
A muzzie savage trying to tell others what to do

.How muslim of you,Of course these liberal scum will lick your balls muzzie beast.

Pew Forum: Report: Religion-based hate crimes highest since 2001

"November 23, 2009
Report: Religion-based hate crimes highest since 2001
by Matthew E. Berger
Religion News Service

WASHINGTON (RNS) Hate crime incidents targeting people based on their religion were at their highest frequency last year since 2001, according to a new report. The report, compiled by the Anti-Defamation League from FBI data, found 1,519 religious hate crimes in 2008, accounting for about 20 percent of all bias crimes. It was an increase from 2007, when 1,400 crimes of religious bias were reported. The number of crimes targeting Jews or Jewish institutions also increased in 2008. There were 1,013 hate crimes against Jews last year, accounting for about two-thirds of all religious bias crimes. It was the largest number of crimes against Jews since 2001. Overall, hate crimes rose slightly in 2008, with participating agencies reporting 7,783 bias crimes. Racial bias accounted for about half of all those reported, with attacks aimed at ethnicity and sexual orientation accounting for much of the balance. Attacks against Muslims dropped slightly last year, to 105 reports. The numbers spiked in 2001, in the aftermath of the Sept. 11 terrorist attacks. That year, 597 attacks against Muslims were reported, bringing the number of overall bias crimes up past 9,000 incidents. ADL officials said an increase in agencies participating in the survey could account for part of the increase last year. But they said the spike remains a concern nonetheless."

It looks like hate crimes against Jews were ten times as great as hate crimes agains muslims.

Thanks for the non sequitur about jewish hate crimes or can you show how this has anything to do with the discussion about muslims being harassed and undermined? What are you trying to say with this??

That "muslim" hate crimes are less than other groups and that those that claim the muslims are being targeted simply because of their religion, is greatly exaggerated.

The question of asked of me personally. The incident didn't cause me to "foam at the mouth", so I answered in the negative. :eusa_eh:

Medieval behavior by those people...just like the pograms, etc. of the middle ages in Europe. It's the period of time people seem to be stuck in...NOT their religion.

I'm guessing that much of the frustration they were venting had more to do with things like poverty and the occupation than with some Floridian man's mundane expression of hatred. There's obviously no justification for the actions of those who killed random bystanders.

Then why does it keep happening?

Islam is fighting against the western imperialists for centuries of oppression, enslavement, war, death, and destruction.

You want peace, then excercize it.

Islam cannot survive without war. How did islam become so great? How many peoples did islam enslave, murder, plunder? Once islam runs out of other peoples' money, it collapses onto itself and the battles turn inward. Read history and pay attention to the ME. It is happening again.

Still not taking your meds I see. :cuckoo:

You have no real faith in Allah, I see.

You know full well there is no Allah, so you fear a plan like mine because you know that Allah can't protect shit, Allah doesn't exist. You follow a violent and evil man, the Warlord Muhammad. There is no "Allah."

So, if someone drops a nuke on Rome or on Jerusalem...that means that the Judeo-Christian god has no power either.........

Just going with what passes for logic with you.

Those "places" are not worshipped. Rome was a central location for the Catholic church (one of islam's greatest competitors). Jerusalem belongs to the Lord. He claimed it and has stated the He, Himself will defend it (and has). When those that want Israel go against Israel, the Lord Himself will defend it. It is more that the Jewish people belong to Jerusalem.

Either of those places will welcome other religions to visit. That is not so with islam's worshipped places. Secrecy and special rules apply to all that visit. Looks like "worship" from where I stand.

Many muslims in all parts of the world still own slaves, yet not a peep, from you on the subject. It must be the "Baptists" fault that the muslims still own slave, Huh?
Link or evidence?

"The 32-year-old man had no idea that his wife had been trapped in a deadly, organised prostitution racket. She was sold and resold several times in Oman, where she was promised a job as a housemaid.
-A common ruse to lure young women."
Man forced to buy wife from Muslim slave traders « Doctor Bulldog & Ronin

"Indonesian Sex Slave rescued after shocking abuse

A brutally beaten Indonesian Sex Slave who was forced to have sex with hundreds of men in 2 months has been freed from her Muslim Bangladeshi captors in Malaysia."
London Muslim: Indonesian Sex Slave rescued after shocking abuse

"Can Muslim Men Abuse Their Slave Girls As Sex Objects?

By : Bassam Zawadi

There happens to be a misconception that since Muslims are allowed to have sexual intercourse with their slave girls, that means that they have a right to rape them or use them for sex trade. This is absurd.

To say that a Muslim man has a right to rape his slave girl is like saying that a man has a right to rape his wife. Which is not true. Read this http://www.answering-christianity.com/karim/no_marital_rape.htm"
Can Muslim Men Abuse Their Slave Girls As Sex Objects? :: load-islam

"Modern-day slaves can be found laboring as servants or concubines in Sudan, as child "carpet slaves" in India, or as cane-cutters in Haiti and southern Pakistan, to name but a few instances. According to Anti-Slavery International, the world's oldest human rights organization, there are currently over 20 million people in bondage.

Read more: Slavery in the Modern World — Infoplease.com http://www.infoplease.com/spot/slavery1.html#ixzz1It9e403Z"
Slavery in the Modern World — Infoplease.com

"Current incidences of large-scale slavery and near-slavery:
Sudan: There is considerable evidence that slavery is still practiced in a large scale in Sudan -- an estimated 14,000 people have been abducted since 1983. However, the existence of slavery is denied by the Sudanese government. Some western religious groups have attempted to buy freedom for individual slaves. Unfortunately, this has become counterproductive. It increases the profitability of enslavement as a commercial enterprise, and results in more slaves being created. More details.

Niger: Anti-Slavery International reported in mid-2003 that slavery is rampant in Niger, mostly in the southwestern Tillaberry region of that country. 7 This occurs even though slavery is prohibited by the constitution and is being fought by stringent new laws. About 7% of the population -- some 870,000 individuals are condemned to life-long servitude. Many are born into slavery and will remain slaves all of their life.

Programs of near-slavery: Anti-Slavery International (ASI) presented a paper to the United Nations Working Group on Contemporary Forms of Slavery which met in Geneva, Switzerland, 2003-JUN-16 to 20. 8 All of the major offending countries cited have large Hindu or Muslim majorities. ASI discussed the situation in Sudan and Niger as well as describing situations of near-slavery such as: United Arab Emirates -- Child trafficking: Although it is illegal to employ a child under the age of 15, hundreds of boys between four and ten are trafficked from South Asia to the UAE

India, Nepal and Pakistan -- Millions of men, women and children are used as forced and bonded labor in these countries. Most are dalit or from a low caste, or are from indigenous or minority groups. Laws against the caste system and against bonded labor exist but are not enforced.

Indonesia -- Forced labor and exploitation of migrant workers. "Poverty and lack of opportunity in Indonesia have increased the number of Indonesians seeking work in Asia. Indonesia's lack of protection and the Government's existing system for women migrant domestics exposes them to trafficking and slavery." 8"
Where slavery is practiced today

There is more if you care to research it. I know you do not search out truth, so I gave more than one example.

Are just two loser loons who don't really contribute much of anything to the board.

.How muslim of you,Of course these liberal scum will lick your balls muzzie beast.

perhaps you should take the corncob out of your ass, Rufus.

perhaps you should take the corncob out of your ass, Rufus.
Get the muzzie cock out of your mouth before speaking shit for brains.

There is more if you care to research it. I know you do not search out truth, so I gave more than one example.
Next time you ought to read what you post.

In the countries that you listed slavery is against the law.

It was criminals who were selling women and children as sex slaves.

Heck, 60 Minutes did a program about the same thing happening here in America.

Also, your article talks about slaves from the lower "caste"

FYI that is Hindu's :doubt:

Last edited:
Senate to Hold Hearings on “Anti-Muslim Bigotry

dick_durbin.jpg

Senate to Hold Hearings on “Anti-Muslim Bigotry”

On a day when Islamic jihadists exploded a bomb in Jerusalem that murdered at least one woman and wounded thirty, and when Islamic jihadists opened fire on and killed two Christians outside a church in Pakistan, Senator Richard Durbin (D-IL) announced that he was going to hold hearings on the rise in “anti-Muslim bigotry.”

Durbin, of course, was retaliating for the hearings recently conducted by Rep. Peter King (R-NY), who himself bowed to politically correct pressure and dropped several witnesses that he had originally announced his intention to call, including ex-Muslim human rights activist Ayaan Hirsi Ali and terror analyst Walid Phares.

Not only was the timing of Durbin’s announcement ironic, but also the fact that his retaliatory hearings were unnecessary in the first place. King, after all, gave a prime platform at his hearings to the weepy Rep. Keith Ellison (D-MN), whose pilgrimage to Mecca was paid for with $13,350 from the Muslim American Society, the Muslim Brotherhood ‘s chief operating arm in the U.S.

Ellison used the bully pulpit King gave him to paint a lurid picture of Muslim victimhood, all the while saying nothing (of course) about the sharp increase in jihad terror plots in this country over the last two years. How can Durbin top that?

Senate to Hold Hearings on

you want to cry and bitch ? well Islam is the fastest growing religion in our prison system and they preach wahhabism .
guess were Al qaeda is recruiting ?

Umm.. which is one of the reasons why King's hearings were necessary and the bullshit "anti-muslim hearings are a sham

You have no real faith in Allah, I see.

You know full well there is no Allah, so you fear a plan like mine because you know that Allah can't protect shit, Allah doesn't exist. You follow a violent and evil man, the Warlord Muhammad. There is no "Allah."

So, if someone drops a nuke on Rome or on Jerusalem...that means that the Judeo-Christian god has no power either.........

Those "places" are not worshipped. Rome was a central location for the Catholic church (one of islam's greatest competitors). Jerusalem belongs to the Lord. He claimed it and has stated the He, Himself will defend it (and has). When those that want Israel go against Israel, the Lord Himself will defend it. It is more that the Jewish people belong to Jerusalem.

Either of those places will welcome other religions to visit. That is not so with islam's worshipped places. Secrecy and special rules apply to all that visit. Looks like "worship" from where I stand.

So Christians would have no religion issue with Rome being nuc'd and Jews would have no religious issue with Jerusalem being nuc'd...just two cities like any other. Gotcha. :eusa_whistle:

So Christians would have no religion issue with Rome being nuc'd and Jews would have no religious issue with Jerusalem being nuc'd...just two cities like any other. Gotcha. :eusa_whistle:

:eusa_eh:

Do you have ADHD?

Forum List

Back