Why do Democrats want smoking banned everywhere? 2nd hand smoke is NOT addicting

Abortion should be a states issue... as far as the federal government is concerned anyone can have an abortion for any reason at any time, it's none of their business.
so some states can oppress women's rights, and some can't? Take a hike.
The collective never works for the good of the people
"land of the free home of the brave"
we should have no standards for human decency.
Women, minorities, homosexuals... anyone that's not a straight, white, male, can just travel around until they find a nice little liberal city where they aren't discriminated against. White men can just continue to rule the world and live freely and unharassed wherever they'd like.

Brilliant. You republicans really have become brilliant.
There's nothing fair about a progressive collective, in fact all the dictators of history have come from it.

By the way I'm a libertarian not a Republican

LOL Rustic says he Libertarian while whining that everyone should "tolerate" his smoking AND that liberals are the reason he's a failure.

Buck up sonny boy and take responsibility for your own life.

Sent from my iPad using USMessageBoard.com
Sorry, I don't smoke or drink never said I did.
:lmao:
But I'm not gonna tell anyone else what to do when it comes to those issues, but then again I'm not a fucking Cowardly progressive control freak.
if4gmb.jpg

Because they want to rub the tobacco industry out of existence, and their farms made into public property so they can camp there, shit on the ground and grow weed, without ever having to work, save, or work. Did I say so they could enjoy land they could never afford because of their aversion to work?

Smoking bans are bipartisan.
What America Needs Is an Ambidextrous Guillotine

Despite media presentations, the ruling class stands united against all the rest of us.

RWNJs always vote to be controlled by the 1%.

They knew drumpf was lying, knew he always favored the very wealthy, knew deeply in debt to the swamp he said he would drain.

Before drumpf, RWNJs always voted for those who had screwed them over before so they screw them over again.

Why is that?

Sent from my iPad using USMessageBoard.com

Has anyone ever heard of anyone being addicted to 2nd hand smoke?

No, but it is dangerous / a health hazard.

If "Bob's Steakhouse" allows smoking, but you don't like smoke...eat somewhere else.

If "Bob's Steakhouse" allows smoking, but you don't like smoke....work somewhere else.

No one is forcing you to eat or work at Bob's Steakhouse.

It's just my opinion that government shouldn't tell private business what their patron can do.

Last edited:
Ah those mother fucking liberal hypocrite non-thinking bastards. You know, the thought police want everyone to conform to their "tolerance", and if you don't they will shame, complain and punish like the bitches they've become.

The fucking beauty of their lying, disgusting, short-sighted & inconsistent ways is the primary users of tobacco are................ready...............Poor to low middle class liberals.......That's right, the poor to low middle class the liberals CLAIM to stand for. So what do the assholes do for the poor to low middle class liberals? They apply an unfair "sin" tax to ensure they're even poorer.

Nobody quits smoking because of the cost mother fuckers, and how is it "drugs should be legal" while "penalize the fuck out of the smoker"?
Who cares?

Take your fucking cigarette outside
It should be 100% up to the Establishment if they want non-smoking or not business… Anything else is communist.

You want to own a business?
You follow the local laws. Includes health code, fire code, labor laws, local laws on hours of operation.......oh yea......no smoking
I live in South Dakota there is no laws banning smoking in buildings its up to the establishment … LOL
So you have nothing to whine about

Stink up the joint

If "Bob's Steakhouse" allows smoking, but you don't like smoke...eat somewhere else.

If "Bob's Steakhouse" allows smoking, but you don't like smoke....work somewhere else.

It's just my opinion that government shouldn't tell private business what their patron can do.

If I happen to like Bob's steaks, I am going to have to sacrifice rather Than the person spreading his filth

If I depend on the work to support my family, why should I have to jeopardize my health to do it?

Ah those mother fucking liberal hypocrite non-thinking bastards. You know, the thought police want everyone to conform to their "tolerance", and if you don't they will shame, complain and punish like the bitches they've become.

The fucking beauty of their lying, disgusting, short-sighted & inconsistent ways is the primary users of tobacco are................ready...............Poor to low middle class liberals.......That's right, the poor to low middle class the liberals CLAIM to stand for. So what do the assholes do for the poor to low middle class liberals? They apply an unfair "sin" tax to ensure they're even poorer.

Nobody quits smoking because of the cost mother fuckers, and how is it "drugs should be legal" while "penalize the fuck out of the smoker"?
Who cares?

Take your fucking cigarette outside
It should be 100% up to the Establishment if they want non-smoking or not business… Anything else is communist.

You want to own a business?
You follow the local laws. Includes health code, fire code, labor laws, local laws on hours of operation.......oh yea......no smoking
I live in South Dakota there is no laws banning smoking in buildings its up to the establishment … LOL
So you have nothing to whine about

Stink up the joint
You're reading comprehension sucks, I don't smoke or drink… But apparently you can't help being a control freak

If I happen to like Bob's steaks, I am going to have to sacrifice rather Than the person spreading his filth

If I depend on the work to support my family, why should I have to jeopardize my health to do it?
Here in South Dakota if you act that way, like you own the place, some guy/women is gonna kick your fucking candy ass right out of the establishment… LOL

Here in South Dakota if you act that way, like you own the place, some guy/women is gonna kick your fucking candy ass right out of the establishment… LOL

We spent a weekend in Deadwood many years ago. Do the men there still dress up in blond wigs and compete for the Custer Look-Alike contest?

And meantime all those mother fucking conservative hypocrite non-thinking bastards- the thought police who want everyone to conform to their 'tolerance'- and if you don't they will throw you in prison- for smoking pot or having sex with someone of the same gender.

You know, if you want to smoke, smoke. But please only do it in designated areas.

I can stay out of the designated areas.

2nd hand smoke it not dangerous.

If it were, people would be addicted to it.

They are not.

If 2nd hand smoke is bad for you, and nicotine is the most addictive drug on earth, why are people addicted to 2nd hand smoke?

/---- that's all changed with the legalization of pot. Now libs don't mind second hand smoke. You can't ban cigs and allow pot in public at the same time. Snicker

After everything we know about the health implications, you'd have to be really fucking stupid to smoke.
Why don't they do the same thing with Soda Pop?
Turning people into Diabetics with all of the health problems that go with it.

If 2nd hand smoke is bad for you, and nicotine is the most addictive drug on earth, why are people addicted to 2nd hand smoke?

/---- that's all changed with the legalization of pot. Now libs don't mind second hand smoke. You can't ban cigs and allow pot in public at the same time. Snicker

They are having challenges with that corner they painted themselves into.

Marijuana 2nd hand smoke is OK, Tobacco is not.

Snowflake logic.

Forum List

Back