Why Do Dems Want to Limit The Number of Criminal Illegals That Can be Caught / Held / DEPORTED?

Trump rejected the wall for DACA deal.
There you go lying again. Pelosi was asked if Trump gave her DACA and even opened back up the govt would she even CONSIDER funding the wall...she said NO. Trump walked.

STOP LYING!

Trump rejected the wall for DACA deal.
There you go lying again. Pelosi was asked if Trump gave her DACA and even opened back up the govt would she even CONSIDER funding the wall...she said NO. Trump walked.

STOP LYING!
Trump had that deal secured last year and rejected it. Don’t throw a Nancy Pelosi quote about a hypothetical from a month ago around and claim it as proof otherwise.

Because they’re not down with legalized kidnapping.
you break into a house ILLEGALLY it's not "legalized kidnapping" for me to beat your ass and wait for police.
And if the guy whose ass you’re beating brings his kids who had no say so in coming along...do you start beating the shit out of his 8y/o daughter too in the name of teaching her dad a lesson?

Trump had that deal secured last year and rejected it. Don’t throw a Nancy Pelosi quote about a hypothetical from a month ago around and claim it as proof otherwise.
The Democrats have NOT agreed to give the President the money he wanted for the wall while offering Dems DACA....Don't try to make it sound like the Democrats have bending over backwards...they have been bending Americans, especially Latinos, over front-ways...

BUT BACK TO THE THREAD TOPIC....

WHY ARE DEMOCRATS WORKING FOR ILLEGALS, TRYING TO PASS LEGISLATION THAT PROTECTS THEM FROM US LAW AND FORCING ICE TO RELEASE CRIMINAL ILLEGALS BACK INTO THE US POPULACE?

The Democrats have NOT agreed to give the President the money he wanted for the wall while offering Dems DACA....Don't try to make it sound like the Democrats have bending over backwards...they have been bending Americans, especially Latinos, over front-ways.
They put out the offer and Trump rejected it. I’m unsure if they should make the offer again. I certainly don’t want Trump to destroy the lives of innocent people out of malice. But then again, I’ve always heard that you should never negotiate with terrorists.

The Democrats have NOT agreed to give the President the money he wanted for the wall while offering Dems DACA....Don't try to make it sound like the Democrats have bending over backwards...they have been bending Americans, especially Latinos, over front-ways.
They put out the offer and Trump rejected it. I’m unsure if they should make the offer again. I certainly don’t want Trump to destroy the lives of innocent people out of malice. But then again, I’ve always heard that you should never negotiate with terrorists.
I don't "get" why people respond to easy threads as if there's any actual "discussion" about issues. This is just one example. Personally, I think we should deport MORE people who've been here illegally for years - or let them stay if until their kids are adults and then deport them with not allowing them ever to legally immigrate.

But THAT IS NOT THE ISSUE, DESPITE SLEAZY'S BAIT AND SWITCH BS. Trump's shown he as an insatiable appetite for limitless detention, which should concern anyone with any conservative leanings.

BACK TO THE THREAD TOPIC....

WHY ARE DEMOCRATS WORKING FOR ILLEGALS, TRYING TO PASS LEGISLATION THAT PROTECTS THEM FROM US LAW AND FORCING ICE TO RELEASE CRIMINAL ILLEGALS BACK INTO THE US POPULACE?

BACK TO THE THREAD TOPIC....

Because some people care about human rights violations. And yes, conservatives, even when against brown people

I don't "get" why people respond to easy threads as if there's any actual "discussion" about issues. This is just one example. Personally, I think we should deport MORE people who've been here illegally for years - or let them stay if until their kids are adults and then deport them with not allowing them ever to legally immigrate.

But THAT IS NOT THE ISSUE, DESPITE SLEAZY'S BAIT AND SWITCH BS. Trump's shown he as an insatiable appetite for limitless detention, which should concern anyone with any conservative leanings.

More BS from the Left......

" Trump's shown he as an insatiable appetite for limitless detention"

...as proven by those photos of OBAMA'S detention cells the FAKE NEWS media claimed were Trump's but were actually those used by Obama?!

Trump-Haters would be lost without the complicit, fake news, Trump-Hating media.

Those photos of immigrant children “caged” by the US? They’re from 2014

Last edited:
Because some people care about human rights violations. And yes, conservatives, even when against brown people
You can keep repeating that lie all you want, but holding people accountable for breaking US laws does not make a 'Human Rights Violation'. And you can continue to prove you're a racist by bringing up race when race has no part in the discussion - we are talking about laws being broken, where the color of one's skin does not matter....except to a snowflake who wants to keep falsely screaming 'you're a racist' when they have nothing else to go on.

You can keep repeating that lie all you want, but holding people accountable for breaking US laws does not make a 'Human Rights Violation'. And you can continue to prove you're a racist by bringing up race when race has no part in the discussion - we are talking about laws being broken, where the color of one's skin does not matter....except to a snowflake who wants to keep falsely screaming 'you're a racist' when they have nothing else to go on.
Limitless detention, making orphans of children with families and caging them; good enough for a 3rd world dictatorship maybe, NEVER the United States of America.

Obama oversaw record numbers of deportations and a massive decrease in illegal entries. So your entire rebuttal is a wash.

High deportation figures are misleading
Limitless detention, making orphans of children with families and caging them; good enough for a 3rd world dictatorship maybe, NEVER the United States of America.
Yet Obama separated kids, did the same thing....

RTX69QO5.jpg

Children separated from their parents are provided with metal foil blankets.

Yeah, this was OBAMA's administration....

Obama oversaw record numbers of deportations and a massive decrease in illegal entries. So your entire rebuttal is a wash.

High deportation figures are misleading
Yet Obama separated kids, did the same thing....

RTX69QO5.jpg

Children separated from their parents are provided with metal foil blankets.

Yeah, this was OBAMA's administration....
Obama never instituted the policy that Trump did. Trump is leaving a trail of at least hundreds of children that will NEVER reunite with their families. Obama never did that. Were we any other country, we’d be facing sanctions for human rights violations.

Forum List

Back