Why do Jews vote democrat?

Not sure where you're goin there. I was just asking an honest question. Why do so many American Jews remain members of a Party that despises Israel so much? Most Communist Democrats i run into, routinely express hostility towards Israel. So what's in it for American Jews supporting the Democratic Party?

Do you differentiate between Democrats and Liberals?

You also don't get that the Right-Wing Conservatives only love Israel because they're waiting for the Rapture.
You know...waiting for all the Jews to be in Israel and nuked into oblivion.

I got the insult, but that doesn't really answer the question. What's in it for American Jews continuing to support a Party that despises Israel? It really does seem so counterintuitive.

American Jews are American. They will support those who they believe will do the best job for America.

Because they're smart, well-educated, and compassionate, and don't believe all the stupid hater dupe propaganda you do...

Well, that's one answer i guess. Even though it is coming from a well known Communist Israel-Hater dupe like you. But hey, i will give ya some credit for attempting to answer.

Do you differentiate between Democrats and Liberals?

You also don't get that the Right-Wing Conservatives only love Israel because they're waiting for the Rapture.
You know...waiting for all the Jews to be in Israel and nuked into oblivion.

I got the insult, but that doesn't really answer the question. What's in it for American Jews continuing to support a Party that despises Israel? It really does seem so counterintuitive.

American Jews are American. They will support those who they believe will do the best job for America.

Fair enough. But it could be construed as being a bit Uncle Tom-ish.

The left does not hate Israel, but there a few that don't want Israel as an aggressive force.

If you look at history more of the religious organizations hated Jews than the leftists.

Jews were not allowed to own land for a long time so they understand progressive theories concerning protecting yourself from the power of those who own the means of production.

The left does not hate Israel, but there a few that don't want Israel as an aggressive force.

If you look at history more of the religious organizations hated Jews than the leftists.

Right now, it's Communist Democrats who are virulently Anti Semitic. That's the current reality. It's especially true of the far Left in Europe as well.

• Thanks
Reactions: Vox

Right now, it's Communist Democrats who are virulently Anti Semitic. That's the current reality. It's especially true of the far Left in Europe as well.

What's the percentage of Communist Democrats amongst Democrats?

Maybe it's because that a large voting block of one party, christian evangelicals, believe that others are going to burn in hell because they do not worship the same way they do.

Maybe it's because that a large voting block of one party, christian evangelicals, believe that others are going to burn in hell because they do not worship the same way they do.

I would say these days, the Republican Party is far more friendly to Israel and Jews than the Democratic Party is. The far Left is openly very hostile to Israel.

Say what?

An American Jew supporting a Party which is led by virulently Anti-Israel Communists, could be construed as being an Uncle Tom. Just what many are saying these days.

Because they don't believe they hyperbolic nonsense you hyper-partisans believe in. Simple really.

You don't have to believe us. Just do some research and listen more closely to the far Left Democrat open hatred of Israel. They're not shy about expressing it these days.

An American Jew supporting a Party which is led by virulently Anti-Israel Communists, could be construed as being an Uncle Tom. Just what many are saying these days.

Because they don't believe they hyperbolic nonsense you hyper-partisans believe in. Simple really.

You don't have to believe us. Just do some research and listen more closely to the far Left Democrat open hatred of Israel. They're not shy about expressing it these days.

Due to the situation the state of Israel is in we end up making a lot of exceptions for them.

The President is the leader of the Democrats. Feel free to post some links to him expressing his open hatred for Israel.

The President is the leader of the Democrats. Feel free to post some links to him expressing his open hatred for Israel.

I think many in Israel would feel your Dear Leader has been very hostile towards them. But i was referring to the overall Communist/Democrat Antisemitism. Not so much specifically Obama.

Jews have to realize that it is the REPUBLICAN party that has their best interests in mind. Communists like Obama wish to DESTROY Israel. It is in your best interest to DROP the ignorance, and get a mind. Obama HATES Jews.
Religion has little to do with Party, A4A. I regularly sat between one of the most conservative Senators in Wyoming and the local Planned Parenthood office manager at Church, and trust me, those two were friends at church, but on the job seemed to be at counter-purposes.

Freedom of religion has nothing to do with political party. Absolutely nothing.

Forum List

Back