Why do lefitists, liberals and feminists only hate christianity/christians?

jeffersson

Rookie
Sep 27, 2016
Maybe i should post this in the religion-section, but this is also about political.

I always been shocked that leftists, liberals and feminists only seem to hate christianity and christians.

They claim that christianity is racist, violent, sexist, homohphobic and that christian empires in the middles ages was very hard society to live in. They also claim that christians are bad people.

However, they dont say the same about other religions. They always say nice things about islam, calling it a peaceful religion, with no sexism and homophobia with a tolerant history and that muslims are very kind and gentle. They say that Iran, Saudi, ISIS does not repesent Islam, but chrisitan extremists repesent chrisianity and that problem in muslim world is not beuse of islam but becuse of culture but problem in christian nations are becuse of chrisitanity. And hey also claim that the slavery and nazism was becuse of christianity, but slavery by the arabs and turks and the the genocide done by muslims was not becuse of islam, instead it was becuse of other things.....

Why this double moral?

The feminists and leftists in the west have the same view on christianity and its followers as the far-right has on islam and muslims. Its the same type of hatred and sterotypes.

How can this feminists and leftists call themself loving people and hate right-wingers for hating islam and muslims when the feminists and the leftists have the same radical view but on chrisitanity and christians?

And are this people even aware that most chrisitans are not white? Many non-white christians vote on hillary for exemple. This non-white christians gets hated by far-right becuse of their skin color and at the same time they get hated by hillary-supporters for their religion, must be hard.

Maybe i should post this in the religion-section, but this is also about political.

I always been shocked that leftists, liberals and feminists only seem to hate christianity and christians.

They claim that christianity is racist, violent, sexist, homohphobic and that christian empires in the middles ages was very hard society to live in. They also claim that christians are bad people.

However, they dont say the same about other religions. They always say nice things about islam, calling it a peaceful religion, with no sexism and homophobia with a tolerant history and that muslims are very kind and gentle. They say that Iran, Saudi, ISIS does not repesent Islam, but chrisitan extremists repesent chrisianity and that problem in muslim world is not beuse of islam but becuse of culture but problem in christian nations are becuse of chrisitanity. And hey also claim that the slavery and nazism was becuse of christianity, but slavery by the arabs and turks and the the genocide done by muslims was not becuse of islam, instead it was becuse of other things.....

Why this double moral?

The feminists and leftists in the west have the same view on christianity and its followers as the far-right has on islam and muslims. Its the same type of hatred and sterotypes.

How can this feminists and leftists call themself loving people and hate right-wingers for hating islam and muslims when the feminists and the leftists have the same radical view but on chrisitanity and christians?

And are this people even aware that most chrisitans are not white? Many non-white christians vote on hillary for exemple. This non-white christians gets hated by far-right becuse of their skin color and at the same time they get hated by hillary-supporters for their religion, must be hard.
2dcPulU

Why this double moral?

Nobody hates Christians.

We don't tolerate "christians"... people who pretend to be followers of Jesus Christ while spouting homophobia, bigotry, intolerance and general lack of compassion and love for their fellow man.

People cross the the border are children of God. Why would we turn them away?

I am a liberal. I don't hate Christians, or Muslims or Jews. I don't hate the religion practiced by Christians, Muslims or Jews. I do hate the way some followers of those religions misinterpret their religious texts for their own personal goals. It's like Elvis...love the music, but some of his fans scare the shit out of me.

They always say nice things about islam, calling it a peaceful religion, with no sexism and homophobia with a tolerant history and that muslims are very kind and gentle. They say that Iran, Saudi, ISIS does not repesent Islam, but chrisitan extremists repesent chrisianity and that problem in muslim world is not beuse of islam but becuse of culture but problem in christian nations are becuse of chrisitanity.

Always? Really?

IS Bill Maher a Liberal. Does he say nice things about Islam and women?

Why this double moral?

Here's one plausible theory:

zgNO38.gif

What a bizarre strawman to have constructed. Or perhaps English as a second language makes it even more convoluted. In any event there is an acknowledgement that liberals "hate" bigotry, but a refusal to understand religion has nothing to do with it. Why that might be is anyone's guess, but to jeffersson I would suggest a little research into the history of the Middle Ages to see if life was "hard." I suggest not ignoring Vlad the Impaler's pledge to support Christianity.

What a bizarre strawman to have constructed. Or perhaps English as a second language makes it even more convoluted. In any event there is an acknowledgement that liberals "hate" bigotry, but a refusal to understand religion has nothing to do with it. Why that might be is anyone's guess, but to jeffersson I would suggest a little research into the history of the Middle Ages to see if life was "hard." I suggest not ignoring Vlad the Impaler's pledge to support Christianity.

You mean the middle ages and the formation of the Jesuits to counter the Reformation of Martin Luther? Catholicism isn't "Christianity" any more than McDonald's is considered "fine cuisine".....

You mean the middle ages and the formation of the Jesuits to counter the Reformation of Martin Luther? Catholicism isn't "Christianity" any more than McDonald's is considered "fine cuisine".....
Your timeline of "middle ages" begins where mine ends, but why not address the nonsense of the strawman argument, which is a far more appropriate criticism?
Oh, and Catholicism is Christian like a Big Mac is food.

Don't be silly, the gub'mint worshipers on the left don't only hate "christianity/christians" ..... they hate anybody that doesn't agree that the state should micro-manage everybody's lives.

"Personal Responsibility the ultimate gub'mint worshiper repellent"

Don't be silly, the gub'mint worshipers on the left don't only hate "christianity/christians" ..... they hate anybody that doesn't agree that the state should micro-manage everybody's lives.

"Personal Responsibility the ultimate gub'mint worshiper repellent"

These two posts are the three biggest lies that the alt-right tells about liberals.

Liberals don't hate Christians or Christianity. Many of us are devout Christians, but we don't subscribe to the fundamentalist, racist, judgmental, homophobic brand of religious tripe that right wingers tell us is Christianity. We also believe in the separation of Church and State. We don't believe in teaching our children that science is false, or that belief in climate change is optional.

Most importantly, we don't believe that being Christian gives us more rights than other religions. We respect our Jewish, Muslim and Hindu friends even if they don't believe as we do. We also don't believe that just because there are more Christians in this country, that we have more rights than people who aren't Christian.

We don't believe that government should micro manage people's lives, to the extent that we don't believe that Christian business owners have the right to decide what my health care insurance covers. If you don't believe in birth control, that doesn't give my employer the right to refuse me health coverage which pays for birth control It's my health insurance, which is mine to use. You don't get to inflict your religious beliefs on me.

You believe that women should have unnecessary medical tests because YOU don't believe in abortion. If you don't want an abortion, don't have one, but if I can't afford a child, and I am pregnant, forcing me to have a baby I cannot afford to carry or raise, isn't forcing me to take "personal responsibility", it is preventing me from doing so, and interfering with my Constitution Rights.

We want government to do the things that government does better than private business, like education and health care. We want them to improve the education system, and the inequities it currently has. Poor children have the worst facilities, the fewest text books. How can you lift yourself out of poverty without a good foundation in public and high school? Teachers should not be buying basic classroom supplies.

Business is all for things like patent and trade mark registrations which protect THEIR interests, but less keen on pollution laws, and restrictions on safety and testing which protect CONSUMERS' interests. Government is there to keep business in line and to keep the water fit to drink. In that, 35 years of cost cutting are really starting to show in your infrastructure.

As Canadian, when we cross the border to the US, we are appalled at the conditions of your cities and towns. The richest country in the world, sure doesn't look like it.

Yes middle ages was not good. but the problem is that leftists and feminists belive that the islamic world at that time was very good. the fact is that it was horrible, the whole world was, and still is.

Yes middle ages was not good. but the problem is that leftists and feminists belive that the islamic world at that time was very good. the fact is that it was horrible, the whole world was, and still is.

Proof?

Proof?

proof for what, that the islamic nations in middle ages was bad? just go and read about it. do you really belive they where good? homophobia and sexism did not exist?

Proof?

proof for what, that the islamic nations in middle ages was bad? just go and read about it. do you really belive they where good? homohobia and sexism did not exist?
Proof leftists and feminists belive [sic] that the islamic world at that time was very good?

Proof?

proof for what, that the islamic nations in middle ages was bad? just go and read about it. do you really belive they where good? homohobia and sexism did not exist?
Proof leftists and feminists belive [sic] that the islamic world at that time was very good?

i have read it thousands of times on internet and heard on tv. and they only bash christians for having homophobia and sexism. but the muslims are very tolerant against homosexuals and women, claims the feminist.

Proof?

i have read it thousands of times on internet and heard on tv. and they only bash christians for having homophobia and sexism. but the muslims are very tolerant against homosexuals and women, claims the feminist.

So, you don't have any proof. Gee....

Proof?

well, if you want a link:
Why the Idea That Islam Promotes Intolerance of the LGBTQIA+ Community Is a Lie

well, if you want a link:
Why the Idea That Islam Promotes Intolerance of the LGBTQIA+ Community Is a Lie

Forum List

Back