Why do lefitists, liberals and feminists only hate christianity/christians?

Lefties despise Christians because liberty and freedom are the root of Christianity. They hate Christians because Christians refuse to pretend that killing babies is good, that promiscuity should be sanctioned and funded by the state, and untruthfulness is the hallmark of a sophisticate.

Ha, the root of Christianity is indoctrination and conditioning.

Worship authority, do not question authority, surrender for authority, and temper your thoughts at the behest of authority. This is just the first couple books too.

And what did Jesus say about helping the poor and the sick? Die mother fuckers , now get out of my way?

Pretty sure he never said anything about stealing from others to "redistribute" to the poor.

This is another discrepancy in Christian theology. Poverty is virtuous and material possessions are meaningless, but you should give your material possessions to the poor?

Republicans want baby's born so they can watch them starve. They have a perverse sense of humor.

This is America. Nobody is starving, and the people in the most poverty have the most children. ]

You have heroes that purposefully starved themselves out of their love for life and humanity, so if that isn't a slap in the face, then I do not know what is.

Lefties despise Christians because liberty and freedom are the root of Christianity. They hate Christians because Christians refuse to pretend that killing babies is good, that promiscuity should be sanctioned and funded by the state, and untruthfulness is the hallmark of a sophisticate.

The vast majority of Christian women are in favour of reproductive choice, and a right to choose her sexuality.

You have no right to define decency or morality for another human being. What we do is between us and God. Judge not, lest you be judged.

The vast majority of Christian women are in favour of reproductive choice, and a right to choose her sexuality.

You have no right to define decency or morality for another human being. What we do is between us and God. Judge not, lest you be judged.

Here ye, grand old book of discrepancies

"Do not pervert justice; do not show partiality to the poor or favoritism to the great, but judge your neighbor fairly."

Maybe i should post this in the religion-section, but this is also about political.

I always been shocked that leftists, liberals and feminists only seem to hate christianity and christians.

They claim that christianity is racist, violent, sexist, homohphobic and that christian empires in the middles ages was very hard society to live in. They also claim that christians are bad people.

However, they dont say the same about other religions. They always say nice things about islam, calling it a peaceful religion, with no sexism and homophobia with a tolerant history and that muslims are very kind and gentle. They say that Iran, Saudi, ISIS does not repesent Islam, but chrisitan extremists repesent chrisianity and that problem in muslim world is not beuse of islam but becuse of culture but problem in christian nations are becuse of chrisitanity. And hey also claim that the slavery and nazism was becuse of christianity, but slavery by the arabs and turks and the the genocide done by muslims was not becuse of islam, instead it was becuse of other things.....

Why this double moral?

The feminists and leftists in the west have the same view on christianity and its followers as the far-right has on islam and muslims. Its the same type of hatred and sterotypes.

How can this feminists and leftists call themself loving people and hate right-wingers for hating islam and muslims when the feminists and the leftists have the same radical view but on chrisitanity and christians?

And are this people even aware that most chrisitans are not white? Many non-white christians vote on hillary for exemple. This non-white christians gets hated by far-right becuse of their skin color and at the same time they get hated by hillary-supporters for their religion, must be hard.

Nobody hates Christians.

We don't tolerate "christians"... people who pretend to be followers of Jesus Christ while spouting homophobia, bigotry, intolerance and general lack of compassion and love for their fellow man.

People cross the the border are children of God. Why would we turn them away?
Because if those are in fact children of God that come into the country illegally do not understand that the law is to be followed. If they cannot follow the laws of the country they need to stay home in their own countries and we do not by into the international commerce guru's that apparently believe that they have a right to control the entire world.

Any proof to back up your claim sparky?

Because if those are in fact children of God that come into the country illegally do not understand that the law is to be followed. If they cannot follow the laws of the country they need to stay home in their own countries and we do not by into the international commerce guru's that apparently believe that they have a right to control the entire world.

So when did God draw the arbitrary borders of the United States? Was every US congress approved personally by God as his legitimate governors?

So when did God draw the arbitrary borders of the United States? Was every US congress approved personally by God as his legitimate governors?
Go read the Bible. Countries have borders. It really is pretty standard and on earth as it is in heaven. Sea have limits, etc........ The Lord was wroth with which king pulled down the borders??????

Maybe i should post this in the religion-section, but this is also about political.

I always been shocked that leftists, liberals and feminists only seem to hate christianity and christians.

They claim that christianity is racist, violent, sexist, homohphobic and that christian empires in the middles ages was very hard society to live in. They also claim that christians are bad people.

However, they dont say the same about other religions. They always say nice things about islam, calling it a peaceful religion, with no sexism and homophobia with a tolerant history and that muslims are very kind and gentle. They say that Iran, Saudi, ISIS does not repesent Islam, but chrisitan extremists repesent chrisianity and that problem in muslim world is not beuse of islam but becuse of culture but problem in christian nations are becuse of chrisitanity. And hey also claim that the slavery and nazism was becuse of christianity, but slavery by the arabs and turks and the the genocide done by muslims was not becuse of islam, instead it was becuse of other things.....

Why this double moral?

The feminists and leftists in the west have the same view on christianity and its followers as the far-right has on islam and muslims. Its the same type of hatred and sterotypes.

How can this feminists and leftists call themself loving people and hate right-wingers for hating islam and muslims when the feminists and the leftists have the same radical view but on chrisitanity and christians?

And are this people even aware that most chrisitans are not white? Many non-white christians vote on hillary for exemple. This non-white christians gets hated by far-right becuse of their skin color and at the same time they get hated by hillary-supporters for their religion, must be hard.

Where do you get these crazy ideas?

Go read the Bible. Countries have borders. It really is pretty standard and on earth as it is in heaven. Sea have limits, etc........ The Lord was wroth with which king pulled down the borders??????

The bible only promoted one nation, and that was of the Israelite. Borders were not even drawn for that mess.

Jesus all but completely denounced the authority of the Romans. The bible only legitimizes his appointed governors. What makes you think that God approves of the arbitrary borders and rulers of the United States?

Sounds like more braindead nonsense to me.

The bible only promoted one nation, and that was of the Israelite. Borders were not even drawn for that mess.

Jesus all but completely denounced the authority of the Romans. The bible only legitimizes his appointed governors. What makes you think that God approves of the arbitrary borders and rulers of the United States?

Sounds like more braindead nonsense to me.
Sounds to me like you cannot answer the first question I asked you so you are doing a lil' spouting.

As for your other question. When the people turn their backs on the Lord he allows them to choose some of their own crappy leaders regardless of which country they live in. Many times that does not turn out well and they suffer the consequences of their own bad choices.

Sounds to me like you cannot answer the first question I asked you so you are doing a lil' spouting.

What first question?

When the people turn their backs on the Lord he allows them to choose some of their own crappy leaders regardless of which country they live in. Many times that does not turn out well and they suffer the consequences of their own bad choices.

Do you agree that the only legitimized and sanctioned rulers are those appointed by God?

So justify that in terms of the United States, and the arbitrary borders that were set through unholy wars and malevolent "diplomacy."

Liberals do not hate Christians, they hate political Christianity and it's theocratic goals. Religion has no place in politics and vice-versa but to a Right wing Christian the separation clause is a one way street, The government should both leave them alone and act according to their narrow, twisted sense of morality.
again, someone that just has no clue what the clause was actually intended to protect against.
Yeah I know the originalist argument but it has since been interpreted repeatedly to mean that the wall between religion and state is a wall, not a one way street where the people have no defense against the preachers trying to run the government. Do you think we would be better off if no law could get passed unless a bunch of preachers approved it? They have that in Iran, not such a good thing.
close.
the settlers came from a society at the time that the government dictated that you would be Roman Catholic. You had no choice. you followed the rules of the church, attended church, tithed etc... You did not have the option of being Lutheran or Jewish or muslim, you were Roman Catholic.
That is what the framers were stopping, they wanted people to have the freedom to be whatever religion they wanted, they were making sure that the government could not decide what religion you had to be.
You want to be an Atheist? you had the right. Taken as written, The Ten Commandments in the courthouse is constitutional, of course it would also be constitutional to hang the commandments of the church of Satan. or a statement that there is no God.
It would be ok to pray in school as long as nobody was forced to pray along. In God we Trust on the money is ok because it does not mention which religions God they are talking about, of course, this could be an issue for atheists since they obviously dont believe in any God, and at the same time it could be seen as the government endorsing the reality that there is a God.
same with the pledge, God should not be mentioned in the pledge if students are required to recite it. If they have the option of not reciting the pledge, then the reference to God could be considered ok.
It was never meant to completely strip any mention of God from public places.

Why this double moral?

You seem to be confusing right wing "let them die" Christianity with the more "love your neighbor as yourself" classic and traditional type of Christianity.

The type of Christianity the Republican right wing follows worships at the Alter of the Church of the Heartless Bastard. Their beliefs are more in line with "feed the poor and they will breed" (see GOP Lt Gov. Andre Baur).

Traditional Christians would want school lunch. They would support food stamps and health care for children.

House GOP spending cuts will devastate women, families and economy

Do you understand?
as Jesus said, give a man a fish and he will eat for a night. Teach a man to fish and he will eat for life.
Sorry, even Jesus himself thought it better for people to support themselves than to stand with their hand out for life.

Really you want to go with what Jesus thinks?

Jesus taught his followers to be generous givers- and to aid those in need.
And he answering said, Thou shalt love the Lord thy God with all thy heart, and with all thy soul, and with all thy strength, and with all thy mind; and thy neighbour as thyself.

28 And he said unto him, Thou hast answered right: this do, and thou shalt live.

29 But he, willing to justify himself, said unto Jesus, And who is my neighbour?

30 And Jesus answering said, A certain man went down from Jerusalem to Jericho, and fell among thieves, which stripped him of his raiment, and wounded him, and departed, leaving him half dead.

31 And by chance there came down a certain priest that way: and when he saw him, he passed by on the other side.

32 And likewise a Levite, when he was at the place, came and looked on him, and passed by on the other side.

33 But a certain Samaritan, as he journeyed, came where he was: and when he saw him, he had compassion on him,

34 And went to him, and bound up his wounds, pouring in oil and wine, and set him on his own beast, and brought him to an inn, and took care of him.

35 And on the morrow when he departed, he took out two pence, and gave them to the host, and said unto him, Take care of him; and whatsoever thou spendest more, when I come again, I will repay thee.
so you are saying that all of those people on life long welfare are un-Christian?
because they certainly are not taking care of their neighbor, they are taking from their neighbor
and as far as the last example, fix the wounds, find him a place to stay and give money for the night is different than adopting him and paying for every damn thing he wants the rest of his life.

But lets look at what the Bible says about being a lazy non-working bastard for your entire life

Proverbs 13:4 The soul of the sluggard craves and gets nothing, while the soul of the diligent is richly supplied.

Proverbs 6:6-8 Go to the ant, O sluggard; consider her ways, and be wise. Without having any chief, officer, or ruler, she prepares her bread in summer and gathers her food in harvest.

Proverbs 12:24 The hand of the diligent will rule, while the slothful will be put to forced labor.

2 Thessalonians 3:10-12 For even when we were with you, we would give you this command: If anyone is not willing to work, let him not eat. For we hear that some among you walk in idleness, not busy at work, but busybodies. Now such persons we command and encourage in the Lord Jesus Christ to do their work quietly and to earn their own living.

Did you notice that part about, if anyone is not willing to work, let him not eat?
Then it describes the modern day democrat, Some among you walk in idleness not busy at work but busy bodies? sounds like the liberal occupy crowd, not working, then complaining that others are not paying their fair share to support them?

I mean, If you want to play in the Bible, lets play.

Jesus taught that Christians should help their neighbors. The modern day right wing faux Christian doesn't believe he should honor the example of the Good Samaritan

Or do as Jesus said:

16Someone came to Jesus with this question: “Teacher,f what good deed must I do to have eternal life?”

17“Why ask me about what is good?” Jesus replied. “There is only One who is good. But to answer your question—if you want to receive eternal life, keepg the commandments.”

18“Which ones?” the man asked.

And Jesus replied: “‘You must not murder. You must not commit adultery. You must not steal. You must not testify falsely. 19Honor your father and mother. Love your neighbor as yourself.’h

20“I’ve obeyed all these commandments,” the young man replied. “What else must I do?”

21Jesus told him, “If you want to be perfect, go and sell all your possessions and give the money to the poor, and you will have treasure in heaven. Then come, follow me.”

22But when the young man heard this, he went away sad, for he had many possessions.

23Then Jesus said to his disciples, “I tell you the truth, it is very hard for a rich person to enter the Kingdom of Heaven. 24I’ll say it again—it is easier for a camel to go through the eye of a needle than for a rich person to enter the Kingdom of God!”

Do you know what country has the largest Muslim population in the world?

Is it Indonesia?

Maybe China?

You are correct, it is Indonesia...where homosexuality is not a crime.
Where it is still illegal for homosexuals to marry.

Just like the rest of the entire continent of Asia.

Just like it would be illegal in dozens of States in the United States if it were not for the Supreme Court.

Why this double moral?

no one hates christians.

you just need to stop trying to force others to live by your rules.

What a bizarre strawman to have constructed. Or perhaps English as a second language makes it even more convoluted. In any event there is an acknowledgement that liberals "hate" bigotry, but a refusal to understand religion has nothing to do with it. Why that might be is anyone's guess, but to jeffersson I would suggest a little research into the history of the Middle Ages to see if life was "hard." I suggest not ignoring Vlad the Impaler's pledge to support Christianity.

Yes middle ages was not good. but the problem is that leftists and feminists belive that the islamic world at that time was very good. the fact is that it was horrible, the whole world was, and still is.

Proof?
http://m.huffpost.com/us/entry/4294090

Oh absolutely- an article by one woman is certainly proof that all leftists and feminists believe the same thing.

Islam in the Middle Ages, by our standards was pretty horrible.

But the thing is- Christianity in the MIddle Ages was even worse.

It is not defending Islam to know that when the persecution of Jews in Spain and elsewhere happened, the Jews fled to the Islamic world- where they were treated better.

Jews were hated by the entirety of Europe, not just Christian nations. You assume Anti-Semitism at that time was baseless without any research..

So you think that there was a legitimate basis for Christians hating Jews?

Please go on

upload_2016-9-29_0-0-21.jpeg

Lefties despise Christians because liberty and freedom are the root of Christianity. .

Liberty and freedom are the root of Christianity so much so that Christians have spent centuries outlawing freedom of religion in countries, passed laws to forbid drinking alcohol, passed laws to restrict what kind of sex people could have and even to prohibit contraception.

Christians love liberty- except if it gets in the way of telling everyone else how they need to live their lives.

Why this double moral?

You seem to be confusing right wing "let them die" Christianity with the more "love your neighbor as yourself" classic and traditional type of Christianity.

The type of Christianity the Republican right wing follows worships at the Alter of the Church of the Heartless Bastard. Their beliefs are more in line with "feed the poor and they will breed" (see GOP Lt Gov. Andre Baur).

Traditional Christians would want school lunch. They would support food stamps and health care for children.

House GOP spending cuts will devastate women, families and economy

Do you understand?
as Jesus said, give a man a fish and he will eat for a night. Teach a man to fish and he will eat for life.
Sorry, even Jesus himself thought it better for people to support themselves than to stand with their hand out for life.

Really you want to go with what Jesus thinks?

Jesus taught his followers to be generous givers- and to aid those in need.
And he answering said, Thou shalt love the Lord thy God with all thy heart, and with all thy soul, and with all thy strength, and with all thy mind; and thy neighbour as thyself.

28 And he said unto him, Thou hast answered right: this do, and thou shalt live.

29 But he, willing to justify himself, said unto Jesus, And who is my neighbour?

30 And Jesus answering said, A certain man went down from Jerusalem to Jericho, and fell among thieves, which stripped him of his raiment, and wounded him, and departed, leaving him half dead.

31 And by chance there came down a certain priest that way: and when he saw him, he passed by on the other side.

32 And likewise a Levite, when he was at the place, came and looked on him, and passed by on the other side.

33 But a certain Samaritan, as he journeyed, came where he was: and when he saw him, he had compassion on him,

34 And went to him, and bound up his wounds, pouring in oil and wine, and set him on his own beast, and brought him to an inn, and took care of him.

35 And on the morrow when he departed, he took out two pence, and gave them to the host, and said unto him, Take care of him; and whatsoever thou spendest more, when I come again, I will repay thee.
so you are saying that all of those people on life long welfare are un-Christian?
because they certainly are not taking care of their neighbor, they are taking from their neighbor
and as far as the last example, fix the wounds, find him a place to stay and give money for the night is different than adopting him and paying for every damn thing he wants the rest of his life.

But lets look at what the Bible says about being a lazy non-working bastard for your entire life

Proverbs 13:4 The soul of the sluggard craves and gets nothing, while the soul of the diligent is richly supplied.

Proverbs 6:6-8 Go to the ant, O sluggard; consider her ways, and be wise. Without having any chief, officer, or ruler, she prepares her bread in summer and gathers her food in harvest.

Proverbs 12:24 The hand of the diligent will rule, while the slothful will be put to forced labor.

2 Thessalonians 3:10-12 For even when we were with you, we would give you this command: If anyone is not willing to work, let him not eat. For we hear that some among you walk in idleness, not busy at work, but busybodies. Now such persons we command and encourage in the Lord Jesus Christ to do their work quietly and to earn their own living.

Did you notice that part about, if anyone is not willing to work, let him not eat?
Then it describes the modern day democrat, Some among you walk in idleness not busy at work but busy bodies? sounds like the liberal occupy crowd, not working, then complaining that others are not paying their fair share to support them?

I mean, If you want to play in the Bible, lets play.

Jesus taught that Christians should help their neighbors. The modern day right wing faux Christian doesn't believe he should honor the example of the Good Samaritan

Or do as Jesus said:

16Someone came to Jesus with this question: “Teacher,f what good deed must I do to have eternal life?”

17“Why ask me about what is good?” Jesus replied. “There is only One who is good. But to answer your question—if you want to receive eternal life, keepg the commandments.”

18“Which ones?” the man asked.

And Jesus replied: “‘You must not murder. You must not commit adultery. You must not steal. You must not testify falsely. 19Honor your father and mother. Love your neighbor as yourself.’h

20“I’ve obeyed all these commandments,” the young man replied. “What else must I do?”

21Jesus told him, “If you want to be perfect, go and sell all your possessions and give the money to the poor, and you will have treasure in heaven. Then come, follow me.”

22But when the young man heard this, he went away sad, for he had many possessions.

23Then Jesus said to his disciples, “I tell you the truth, it is very hard for a rich person to enter the Kingdom of Heaven. 24I’ll say it again—it is easier for a camel to go through the eye of a needle than for a rich person to enter the Kingdom of God!”
but wait, If the rich guy gives all his stuff to the poor guy, then the rich guy will be poor and the poor guy will be rich. Does this mean that the previously poor guy is now going to hell?
Why does everything the liberals post suggest giving everything to someone else, never do they suggest working themselves into a position that they can then give stuff away instead of taking.

Forum List

Back