Why do lefitists, liberals and feminists only hate christianity/christians?

You seem to be confusing right wing "let them die" Christianity with the more "love your neighbor as yourself" classic and traditional type of Christianity.

The type of Christianity the Republican right wing follows worships at the Alter of the Church of the Heartless Bastard. Their beliefs are more in line with "feed the poor and they will breed" (see GOP Lt Gov. Andre Baur).

Traditional Christians would want school lunch. They would support food stamps and health care for children.

House GOP spending cuts will devastate women, families and economy

Do you understand?
as Jesus said, give a man a fish and he will eat for a night. Teach a man to fish and he will eat for life.
Sorry, even Jesus himself thought it better for people to support themselves than to stand with their hand out for life.

Really you want to go with what Jesus thinks?

Jesus taught his followers to be generous givers- and to aid those in need.
And he answering said, Thou shalt love the Lord thy God with all thy heart, and with all thy soul, and with all thy strength, and with all thy mind; and thy neighbour as thyself.

28 And he said unto him, Thou hast answered right: this do, and thou shalt live.

29 But he, willing to justify himself, said unto Jesus, And who is my neighbour?

30 And Jesus answering said, A certain man went down from Jerusalem to Jericho, and fell among thieves, which stripped him of his raiment, and wounded him, and departed, leaving him half dead.

31 And by chance there came down a certain priest that way: and when he saw him, he passed by on the other side.

32 And likewise a Levite, when he was at the place, came and looked on him, and passed by on the other side.

33 But a certain Samaritan, as he journeyed, came where he was: and when he saw him, he had compassion on him,

34 And went to him, and bound up his wounds, pouring in oil and wine, and set him on his own beast, and brought him to an inn, and took care of him.

35 And on the morrow when he departed, he took out two pence, and gave them to the host, and said unto him, Take care of him; and whatsoever thou spendest more, when I come again, I will repay thee.
so you are saying that all of those people on life long welfare are un-Christian?
because they certainly are not taking care of their neighbor, they are taking from their neighbor
and as far as the last example, fix the wounds, find him a place to stay and give money for the night is different than adopting him and paying for every damn thing he wants the rest of his life.

But lets look at what the Bible says about being a lazy non-working bastard for your entire life

Proverbs 13:4 The soul of the sluggard craves and gets nothing, while the soul of the diligent is richly supplied.

Proverbs 6:6-8 Go to the ant, O sluggard; consider her ways, and be wise. Without having any chief, officer, or ruler, she prepares her bread in summer and gathers her food in harvest.

Proverbs 12:24 The hand of the diligent will rule, while the slothful will be put to forced labor.

2 Thessalonians 3:10-12 For even when we were with you, we would give you this command: If anyone is not willing to work, let him not eat. For we hear that some among you walk in idleness, not busy at work, but busybodies. Now such persons we command and encourage in the Lord Jesus Christ to do their work quietly and to earn their own living.

Did you notice that part about, if anyone is not willing to work, let him not eat?
Then it describes the modern day democrat, Some among you walk in idleness not busy at work but busy bodies? sounds like the liberal occupy crowd, not working, then complaining that others are not paying their fair share to support them?

I mean, If you want to play in the Bible, lets play.

Jesus taught that Christians should help their neighbors. The modern day right wing faux Christian doesn't believe he should honor the example of the Good Samaritan

Or do as Jesus said:

16Someone came to Jesus with this question: “Teacher,f what good deed must I do to have eternal life?”

17“Why ask me about what is good?” Jesus replied. “There is only One who is good. But to answer your question—if you want to receive eternal life, keepg the commandments.”

18“Which ones?” the man asked.

And Jesus replied: “‘You must not murder. You must not commit adultery. You must not steal. You must not testify falsely. 19Honor your father and mother. Love your neighbor as yourself.’h

20“I’ve obeyed all these commandments,” the young man replied. “What else must I do?”

21Jesus told him, “If you want to be perfect, go and sell all your possessions and give the money to the poor, and you will have treasure in heaven. Then come, follow me.”

22But when the young man heard this, he went away sad, for he had many possessions.

23Then Jesus said to his disciples, “I tell you the truth, it is very hard for a rich person to enter the Kingdom of Heaven. 24I’ll say it again—it is easier for a camel to go through the eye of a needle than for a rich person to enter the Kingdom of God!”
but wait, If the rich guy gives all his stuff to the poor guy, then the rich guy will be poor and the poor guy will be rich. Does this mean that the previously poor guy is now going to hell?
Why does everything the liberals post suggest giving everything to someone else, never do they suggest working themselves into a position that they can then give stuff away instead of taking.

He posted what Jesus said.

as Jesus said, give a man a fish and he will eat for a night. Teach a man to fish and he will eat for life.
Sorry, even Jesus himself thought it better for people to support themselves than to stand with their hand out for life.

And he answering said, Thou shalt love the Lord thy God with all thy heart, and with all thy soul, and with all thy strength, and with all thy mind; and thy neighbour as thyself.

28 And he said unto him, Thou hast answered right: this do, and thou shalt live.

29 But he, willing to justify himself, said unto Jesus, And who is my neighbour?

30 And Jesus answering said, A certain man went down from Jerusalem to Jericho, and fell among thieves, which stripped him of his raiment, and wounded him, and departed, leaving him half dead.

31 And by chance there came down a certain priest that way: and when he saw him, he passed by on the other side.

32 And likewise a Levite, when he was at the place, came and looked on him, and passed by on the other side.

33 But a certain Samaritan, as he journeyed, came where he was: and when he saw him, he had compassion on him,

34 And went to him, and bound up his wounds, pouring in oil and wine, and set him on his own beast, and brought him to an inn, and took care of him.

35 And on the morrow when he departed, he took out two pence, and gave them to the host, and said unto him, Take care of him; and whatsoever thou spendest more, when I come again, I will repay thee.
so you are saying that all of those people on life long welfare are un-Christian?
because they certainly are not taking care of their neighbor, they are taking from their neighbor
and as far as the last example, fix the wounds, find him a place to stay and give money for the night is different than adopting him and paying for every damn thing he wants the rest of his life.

But lets look at what the Bible says about being a lazy non-working bastard for your entire life

Proverbs 13:4 The soul of the sluggard craves and gets nothing, while the soul of the diligent is richly supplied.

Proverbs 6:6-8 Go to the ant, O sluggard; consider her ways, and be wise. Without having any chief, officer, or ruler, she prepares her bread in summer and gathers her food in harvest.

Proverbs 12:24 The hand of the diligent will rule, while the slothful will be put to forced labor.

2 Thessalonians 3:10-12 For even when we were with you, we would give you this command: If anyone is not willing to work, let him not eat. For we hear that some among you walk in idleness, not busy at work, but busybodies. Now such persons we command and encourage in the Lord Jesus Christ to do their work quietly and to earn their own living.

Did you notice that part about, if anyone is not willing to work, let him not eat?
Then it describes the modern day democrat, Some among you walk in idleness not busy at work but busy bodies? sounds like the liberal occupy crowd, not working, then complaining that others are not paying their fair share to support them?

Jesus taught that Christians should help their neighbors. The modern day right wing faux Christian doesn't believe he should honor the example of the Good Samaritan

Or do as Jesus said:

16Someone came to Jesus with this question: “Teacher,f what good deed must I do to have eternal life?”

17“Why ask me about what is good?” Jesus replied. “There is only One who is good. But to answer your question—if you want to receive eternal life, keepg the commandments.”

And Jesus replied: “‘You must not murder. You must not commit adultery. You must not steal. You must not testify falsely. 19Honor your father and mother. Love your neighbor as yourself.’h

20“I’ve obeyed all these commandments,” the young man replied. “What else must I do?”

21Jesus told him, “If you want to be perfect, go and sell all your possessions and give the money to the poor, and you will have treasure in heaven. Then come, follow me.”

22But when the young man heard this, he went away sad, for he had many possessions.

23Then Jesus said to his disciples, “I tell you the truth, it is very hard for a rich person to enter the Kingdom of Heaven. 24I’ll say it again—it is easier for a camel to go through the eye of a needle than for a rich person to enter the Kingdom of God!”
but wait, If the rich guy gives all his stuff to the poor guy, then the rich guy will be poor and the poor guy will be rich. Does this mean that the previously poor guy is now going to hell?
Why does everything the liberals post suggest giving everything to someone else, never do they suggest working themselves into a position that they can then give stuff away instead of taking.

He did not post where Jesus said to take from others to give to the poor.
Besides, the left hates religion, wants it out of everything that has to do with the government and country, Dont try to evoke it when you think it will help your cause.
If you want people to actually take the left seriously when they try to guilt you with the bible, then its going to require the left actually pretending they have respect for the bible in the first place.

Are you fessin' up to be a gub'mint worshiping left winger? or is it that you don't really know the difference between a liberal and a gub'mint worshiper ?

Let me help you out ...

Bernie Sanders a gub'mint worshiping leftist
Thomas Jefferson a liberal

The gub'mint worshiping left wingers that like to call themselves liberals .. oh wait it's back to "progressives" again (now that they've managed to dirty up the word "liberal" they have to change their masks) do indeed believe the state should micro-manage everybody's lives, everything from how much of the fruits of their labor they should be allowed to keep to what sort of light bulbs they should be allowed to buy.

You're picking up the peanuts while being trampled by the elephants.
LOL, truth hurts, huh ?

Liberals believe in freedom - freedom from the fear of illness,
which is a complete FANTASY... illness is a part of reality, at least in the one that the majority of humanity exists in , perhaps that's not the case in LiberalTOPIA...

freedom to marry the person you love,
Sure, 'cept for the fact that some people feel that's it's okay to redefine the meaning of the word "marriage" to something other than what it's meant for thousands of years, personally I don't give a fuck who marries whom but I can see why some people would object to the redefinition of the institution of marriage. You gub'mint worshippers are no better than the "right wingers" you bitch about on the subject since you can't keep your noses out of other peoples relationships any better than they can.

freedom for women to decide when to have a baby. These are freedoms right-wingers would take away.
Who the hell is trying to take that "freedom" away? If you want to have a baby go get pregnant , if you don't want to have a baby don't get pregnant, apparently some people need a fucking a diagram and "this way to common sense" compass to figure that out.

Government has shrunk under Obama and under Bill Clinton before him.
Wake the hell up, regulation has increased dramatically, spending and debt has increased, government employment has increased, government NEVER shrinks under anybody, it's just grows slower under some Repulsive or Disgusting regimes than others, but the fact of the matter is it's always getting bigger, more expensive and more intrusive.

It grew under Reagan - the ultimate "anti-government" president hired 1 million civil servants when unemployment hit 6% because it was "good for the economy" to have people working. Reagan also told us that "deficits don't matter". Both Bush's also increased the size of government. W set up a whole new branch of government - Homeland Security, entirely unfunded.

So while Republicans SAY they want to shrink government and get government out of your life, in fact the opposite is true. Republicans want to police who consenting adults have sex with, set up guards at washroom doors for fear a transgendered person might use the women's washroom, and establish morals tests for immigrants.
Spare me the hyper-partisan talking point memo; both the Republicans and the Democrats are unscrupulous, lying, thieving assholes and anybody that trusts either major party is an enormous fool.

Trump wants to set up a police state, deporting anyone he feels like it. The massive amount of government required to deport 11 million people is staggering. Then he's hiring more police to clean up black neighbourhoods.
You must have mistaken me for somebody that puts any stock in whatever bullshit Trump (or his female counter part in crime HRC) comes up with...

Taxes are the price you pay for living in a first world country. If you don't like that idea, there are lots of countries without income tax you could look into.
Ah yes... the old "like it or leave it" argument, well fuck you very much, I was born here and I did my military service and I have every god damn right to be concerned about the fruits of my labor being blown on a whole bunch of things that have nothing to do with whether my life or the lives of future generations are any better. You gub'mint worshiping lemmings just believe whatever your political masters tell you regarding how much of the fruits of everybody elses labor should be pillaged to "pay for living in a first world country" , it's a load of nonsense, your masters in government are lining their and their cronies pockets while you useful idiots crow about the need for ever increasing systematic theft from the citizenry to feed the welfare/warfare state.

They're Third World hell-holes with no police, unless you bribe them, no infa-structure, no security, no regulation, but you'll be free to live as you choose. Just be careful about what you eat or drink - no inspections, no regulations, don't show off your wealth - that could get you killed.
I'm so sorry you fear taking responsibility for your own well being so much and thus appear to feel that society can't function without the state pillaging everybody's pockets constantly and micro managing your life, sucks to be you.

Or do as Jesus said:

Jesus was a liberal...duh.

Or do as Jesus said:

Besides, the left hates religion, wants it out of everything that has to do with the government and country, Dont try to evoke it when you think it will help your cause.
If you want people to actually take the left seriously when they try to guilt you with the bible, then its going to require the left actually pretending they have respect for the bible in the first place.

Respect for the Bible like you do?!? :lol: You who proposed killing the parents of mass murderers?

Or do as Jesus said:

Respect for the Bible like you do?!? :lol: You who proposed killing the parents of mass murderers?
for one, the bible is full of revenge killings.
But most important, you dont see me quote the bible ever when trying to prove a point.
but keep playing your fake guilt the christian into being your bitch game. Im sure it might work on some, just not me.

They seem to only oppose Christians who wear their Christianity on their coat sleeves.... and not in their heart, body, and souls.

Or do as Jesus said:

But most important, you dont see me quote the bible ever when trying to prove a point.
but keep playing your fake guilt the christian into being your bitch game. Im sure it might work on some, just not me.

Revenge by god. You are not god. Vengeance is mine, sayeth the lord.

You're not a Christian so there's no "guilting" you.

Or do as Jesus said:

In a whiny thread where a Christian proclaims his victimhood and that he thinks all liberals and feminists hate all Christians- the Bible does seem relevant.

As a liberal I don't hate anyone. And most liberals are Christians which makes the premise of this thread extra whiny

[Q.

Actually its just you who hates the 'left'

Most of the Left in the United States are Christians, most belong to one religion or another.

We of the 'Left' believe that the Government has no business taking sides in religion, or basing any decisions on any religion.
You of the right- meaning you of the alt-right want to demand that Christians get special benefits and exemptions. You don't want freedom of religion- you want freedom for Christians. You have no respect for any religion other than Christianity.

Or do as Jesus said:

Do you realize that your first sentence disproves your second sentence?

And what did Jesus say about helping the poor and the sick? Die mother fuckers , now get out of my way?

Pretty sure he never said anything about stealing from others to "redistribute" to the poor.

This is another discrepancy in Christian theology. Poverty is virtuous and material possessions are meaningless, but you should give your material possessions to the poor?

Jesus envisioned a world where Christian charity would obviate the need for 'stealing' to redistribute to the poor.

Human greed has proven his vision unattainable.

no, you are not a Christian. You only try to find reasons to guilt Christians into giving away their labor to the lazy.
You cant win this one considering your only exposure to the bible is what you pick up from the talking points on liberal websites.

Maybe i should post this in the religion-section, but this is also about political.

I always been shocked that leftists, liberals and feminists only seem to hate christianity and christians.

They claim that christianity is racist, violent, sexist, homohphobic and that christian empires in the middles ages was very hard society to live in. They also claim that christians are bad people.

However, they dont say the same about other religions. They always say nice things about islam, calling it a peaceful religion, with no sexism and homophobia with a tolerant history and that muslims are very kind and gentle. They say that Iran, Saudi, ISIS does not repesent Islam, but chrisitan extremists repesent chrisianity and that problem in muslim world is not beuse of islam but becuse of culture but problem in christian nations are becuse of chrisitanity. And hey also claim that the slavery and nazism was becuse of christianity, but slavery by the arabs and turks and the the genocide done by muslims was not becuse of islam, instead it was becuse of other things.....

Why this double moral?

The feminists and leftists in the west have the same view on christianity and its followers as the far-right has on islam and muslims. Its the same type of hatred and sterotypes.

How can this feminists and leftists call themself loving people and hate right-wingers for hating islam and muslims when the feminists and the leftists have the same radical view but on chrisitanity and christians?

And are this people even aware that most chrisitans are not white? Many non-white christians vote on hillary for exemple. This non-white christians gets hated by far-right becuse of their skin color and at the same time they get hated by hillary-supporters for their religion, must be hard.

Nobody hates Christians.

We don't tolerate "christians"... people who pretend to be followers of Jesus Christ while spouting homophobia, bigotry, intolerance and general lack of compassion and love for their fellow man.

People cross the the border are children of God. Why would we turn them away?
Progressives hate Christians and anyone else with common sense... for its foreign to them.

Hate the sin not the sinner

no, you are not a Christian. You only try to find reasons to guilt Christians into giving away their labor to the lazy.
You cant win this one considering your only exposure to the bible is what you pick up from the talking points on liberal websites.

I don't profess to be one but you seem to. Jesus, from all I've read of him, would certainly not regard you, a person who thinks the parents of mass murderers should be killed, as a follower of his beliefs.

And what did Jesus say about helping the poor and the sick? Die mother fuckers , now get out of my way?

Pretty sure he never said anything about stealing from others to "redistribute" to the poor.

This is another discrepancy in Christian theology. Poverty is virtuous and material possessions are meaningless, but you should give your material possessions to the poor?

Jesus envisioned a world where Christian charity would obviate the need for 'stealing' to redistribute to the poor.

Your small minded and Petty if you think that's Jesus's way, redistribution of any sort is only plausible to the control freaks of the world.

Your small minded and Petty if you think that's Jesus's way, redistribution of any sort is only plausible to the control freaks of the world.

Jesus said render unto Caesar what is Caesar's, which means pay the taxes you lawfully owe,

even if some of it goes to the poor.

Why do you pretend you're not a control freak?

Jesus said render unto Caesar what is Caesar's, which means pay the taxes you lawfully owe,

even if some of it goes to the poor.
The federal government doesn't redistribute to the poor, it really distributes to the people who support career The federal government doesn't read distribute to the poor, it redistributes to the people who support career politicians who happen to own the federal government, your trust in the federal government is foolish. Dumbass

Forum List

Back