Why Do Only Blacks Get To Say The "N" Word?

The same reason only whites can call whites "cracker" which contains the same amount of degradation.
Oh wait..
Except that Anthony Anderson can use the term "crackers" on national prime time TV--To Tell the Truth, with impunity. No double standards here, just black privilege.

Actually, the term cracker came from a certain type of cowboy who used cracking whips to control and keep his cattle together. It's just a slang shorthand, like calling the Japanese "Japs," or the Chinese "Chinks." There was the Irish Micks (I think that referred to their being Catholic), there were gooks, Limeys and others.

It's called familiar slang. There was never any "hate" necessarily implied in any of it, until some PC leftwing group came along and just inferred it.

I guess that means calling a kid "four eyes" because he wears glasses is a hate crime. Folks used to be able to make fun of and laugh at themselves and their differences. Now you can't even suggest a difference exists, especially between a man and woman, though our differences are like night and day.

Similarly with the word: niggardly, a word that arose in the Middle Ages long before slavery. It actually means STINGY. I've heard of people getting fired from their jobs for using the word despite its having existed for nearly a thousand years, such was the fear of someone being offended.

Of course, the more you kowtow to the "offended," the more easily they just get offended!

Likewise for the now "N-word"--- I'm pretty sure that is a loose association to the African countries, specifically the country of Niger. Add another g and you now have a slang derivative referring to people from Africa. When I was a kid, I understood it to refer to LOW CLASS Blacks, usually the poor or disposed toward crime.

Then the Left and their Black activists morphed the whole thing out of control into this major issue--- without issues there can be no victims, and without victims, there can be so sustained Black racial / social animus.

Growing up, the "N-Word" was freely used harmlessly and even comically by Blacks and Whites alike on national TV, variety shows and comedy skits. Everyone understood that slang words were just informal, familiar English.

Then the Left discovered the power of weaponizing words and controlling the speech of others.

Actually it is as racist as the "N" word.
Cracker (term)
Slang for white people, derived from whip-crack
Cracker, sometimes white cracker or cracka, is a racial epithet directed towards white people, used especially with regard to poor rural whites in the Southern United States. It is sometimes used in a neutral context in reference to a native of Florida or Georgia (see Florida cracker and Georgia cracker). en.wikipedia.org

Cracker (term)
Cracker, sometimes white cracker or cracka, is a racial epithet directed towards white people, used especially with regard to poor rural whites in the Southern United States. It is sometimes used in a neutral context in reference to a native of Florida or Georgia (see Florida cracker and Georgia cracker). en.wikipedia.org

I don't care. Cracker doesn't offend me. I don't fear words.

After all, it's whites who invented the word
It's an inside thing.
I know 3 brothers who call each other gay or fag boy or homosexual all the time as a standard joke greeting.
Nobody else could get away with that.

In general, you cannot make jokes like that in front of other people who are going to take issue with it.

I know two guys who refer to the Latino Coalition in a crazy Mexican accent as just "their thing" between them.
But if anyone else heard them, they would swear up and down that is RACIST and demeaning to Latinos.

I have a friend from high school who would call me his little "Japan doll."
It is very sweet, cute and endearing the way he said it and meant it.

How do you think THAT would play in today's society???

Cracker (term)

I don't care. Cracker doesn't offend me. I don't fear words.
Agreed--I don't care for double standards or hypocrisy.

It's an inside thing.
I know 3 brothers who call each other gay or fag boy or homosexual all the time as a standard joke greeting.

In general, you cannot make jokes like that in front of other people who are going to take issue with it.

I know two guys who refer to the Latino Coalition in a crazy Mexican accent as just "their thing" between them.
But if anyone else heard them, they would swear up and down that is RACIST and demeaning to Latinos.

Did you love him big time?

It's an inside thing.

Did you love him big time?
Yes, he is one of my friends I am still in touch with.
He made me laugh all the time.
I will always have fond memories of him and all the jokes we shared.
He made fun of EVERYTHING, black or white culture, ridiculous.
He made up funny words or nicknames for everything.

There was a woman who wore a fake rabbit coat.
So he called her FAE RABB.
Again, we couldn't get away with that today.
It would be considered rude bullying.

I really miss the 80s when you could make fun of everything.
Like the "Money for Nothing" song where the lyrics referred to
"that little faggot is a millionaire". And today, that song is censored
and that word is bleeped out.

Why Do Only Blacks Get To Say The "N" Word?​

Let me spell it out for you.....

W-E-A-K-N-E-S-S

29804474-0-image-a-35_1592540865830.jpg

This represents the white man in America

Forum List

Back