Why do people buy Obama's BS?

Maybe this has been posted already, but the those who don't believe that Obama is filled hatred just needs to read his book, "The Audacity of Hope" which has some anti-white statements which are quotes from Rev Wright. Why does he make reference to his white grandmother who showed fear when around blacks,...this stuff stuck in his head,..and it is what he believes. He is a racist.

Go take your meds.

I take my anti depressents and my diabettic meds in the morning, none of which effect my intelligence or my mental capacity for thought and critical thinking.

Remind us again Jillian how Congress has unlimited power because the Founding fathers wrote a Constitution that used the word General welfare OUTSIDE a clause granting authority for anything specific.

How the 2nd Amendment is a State right even though EVERY clause that has the term " the people" in it is understood to impart an INDIVIDUAL right.

Your total lack of understanding on the Constitution and your idiotic posts on laws would lead one to wonder where you went to school, or if your now senile.

Blah.... blah...blah...blah....

What part of I don't choose to play your little games don't you get? And for someone with as thin a skin as you have, you're quite quick to be insulting which only makes your total and complete ignorance worse.

So let me get this straight..we're diqualifying Obama because he's believed to be a racist by a group of people who lied us into a war that to date has costed over 4,000 of our troops lives and millions of innoocent Iraqis. :cuckoo: The same people who endorse a silverspoon liar who has a history of drunk driving and has nones interest but his own and his towelhead oil buddies in mind, who is incapable of speaking a sentence without stuttering like a retarded drunk and lacks the mental capacity to have anything close to a rational thought.:rolleyes:
And you people are judging who? and do you really believe you possess the mental capacity to do so?..I think not, in fact all of you treasonist traitors should be shipped off to Gitmo.:evil:
Thanks for your undivided attention. (suckers)

Wow, that was deep, though heartfelt I'm sure. :cuckoo:

Maybe this has been posted already, but the those who don't believe that Obama is filled hatred just needs to read his book, "The Audacity of Hope" which has some anti-white statements which are quotes from Rev Wright. Why does he make reference to his white grandmother who showed fear when around blacks,...this stuff stuck in his head,..and it is what he believes. He is a racist.

provide a link to ONE anti-white statement from Audacity of Hope... or a quote with page number.

I'll wait.

You dam well know that Bush gave congress false intel and spin to sell his personal war..that's been established long ago..
So what are you saying..if a man robs a bank and has his brother drive the car (without him kowing what's going on)..we should just let him go and arrest his brother?:cuckoo:
Or..do you even know what you're saying?:rolleyes:

:cuckoo:

It doesn't bother me at all. All I'm saying is that I don't believe for one minute you were going to vote for him.

Plenty of conservatives and moderates have looked him over. Not saying jsanders has, but the general accusation in every thread on this board is that conservatives and/or racists haven't given him a chance.

The fact is, he doesn't stand up to scrutiny very well. It's just that every time someone questions him they're called a racist or partisan neocon instead of being given an actual intelligent response.

Well, give up some information that's worth talking about instead of conjecture and rhetoric...

Ya, it is ok to talk endlessly about " Bush lied" with no evidence and no context to reality and by lying yourself about facts. But lets not talk about Obama's personal mentor, friend and spiritual leader that is a racist terror supporter that hates the Country. You know the guy he has studied and emulated for 20 YEARS.

Forum List

Back