Why do people hate Liberals?

. 4) Liberals are actually bothered by people who do love America. On the rare occasion when you do see a liberal waving a flag, look for a camera.

When you actually post crap like this you lose all credibility.

Our side loves America, their side hates America

Can you actually come up with a more childlike view of political philosophy? Is your side really that simple that they buy into rhetoric like that?

Did that get you wee weed up, good here's some more...:lol:

B1013.jpg

Veteran psychiatrist calls liberals mentally ill

Publishes extensive study on 'Psychological Causes of Political Madness'

Read more at Veteran psychiatrist calls liberals mentally ill

Oh my, the Liberal Mind and how it's occupied...

Last edited:
She has been going in front of any governmental counsel, NGO, or politician saying she wants her birth control paid for by the damned government.

This is an absolute lie. Fluke asked that her health care plan, which SHE pays for as part of her tuition, provide contraception. Not the government, not her employer, her health insurance plan.

When slagging someone, it really is useful to get your facts straight.

Last edited:
This is an absolute lie. Fluke asked that her health care plan, which SHE pays for as part of her tuition, provide contraception. Not the government, not her employer, her health insurance plan.

False - and deliberately so.

Fluke went before congress to pimp for Obama's Fascist care. In the process, she promoted the violation of the 1st amendment by advocating that congress force religious institutions to provide services that violate their religions. Her testimony has been posted - I don't know why you thought you could get away with blatantly lying?

Why do people hate leftists? Maybe because you're all a bunch of fucking liars?

. 4) Liberals are actually bothered by people who do love America. On the rare occasion when you do see a liberal waving a flag, look for a camera.

Can you actually come up with a more childlike view of political philosophy? Is your side really that simple that they buy into rhetoric like that?

B1013.jpg

:dig:

Fluke went before congress to pimp for Obama's Fascist care. In the process, she promoted the violation of the 1st amendment by advocating that congress force religious institutions to provide services that violate their religions. Her testimony has been posted - I don't know why you thought you could get away with blatantly lying?

:dig: :dig:

I can only take so much affirmation in one day.

I've noted way back that "liberal" has been hijacked (and conflated with "leftist") into a code word for blanket-statement demonization in a quest to eliminate all opposition and run a one-party state. And you guys keep confirming it.

Yeah we GET that.

Last edited:

I've noted way back that "liberal" has been hijacked (and conflated with "leftist") into a code word for blanket-statement demonization in a quest to eliminate all opposition and run a one-party state. And you guys keep confirming it.

Yeah we GET that.

I said leftist, not liberal. There is nothing even remotely liberal about you. You have nothing in common with Thomas Paine - Pol Pot on the OTH is your ideological twin.

You lied about Fluke, you got caught - you lied some more - and the facts were highlighted - then you got shrill - and the facts were reiterated.

So no doubt you'll declare yourself victorious and scamper back to the gutter now...

Yeah we GET that.

I said leftist, not liberal. There is nothing even remotely liberal about you. You have nothing in common with Thomas Paine - Pol Pot on the OTH is your ideological twin.

You lied about Fluke, you got caught - you lied some more - and the facts were highlighted - then you got shrill - and the facts were reiterated.

:bsflag:

If I "lied", by definition you could quote it.

Oops.

- and you know what Einstein said about doing the same thing yet expecting different results..
There is no documentary evidence that Einstein ever said this about insanity.

Insanity might be more concisely defined as : "America".

B1013.jpg

Ahhh yes.....more pablum for drooling conservatives

B1013.jpg

Ahhh yes.....more pablum for drooling conservatives

What's your excuse? For the drooling I mean....

Why do they hate liberals? For the same reason vampires hate sunlight. Yes, it really is that obvious.

Irrationality is threatened by rationality. A liberal can respond with rationality, but the irrational have no rationality to respond with, so they can only respond with raw emotionalism.

Why do they hate liberals? For the same reason vampires hate sunlight. Yes, it really is that obvious.

Irrationality is threatened by rationality. A liberal can respond with rationality, but the irrational have no rationality to respond with, so they can only respond with raw emotionalism.

Mamoo, you have the salunsky rules down pat, you've done well cockroach...:terror:

B1013.jpg

:dig:

:dig: :dig:

Yeah we GET that.

left-wing keeps changing, liberal to progressive - Google Search ...:disbelief:

Forum List

Back