Why do people hate Liberals?

You are calling me paranoid?

Should I not have? Will the nefarious "they" that you rant about get me?

You who screams "commie" in just about every post. PUHLEESE. You are just another ridiculous message board poster. :D Lol.

LOL

Oh the irony.

Who is "they?" Yes, you are the one calling people "commies" and other such things, right or wrong? This is just another typical paranoid rant that you're on. Sad for you. I pity you.

People like Uncensored hate liberals out of fear.

I am a Liberal. You are a leftist. There is nothing even remotely liberal about your.

He and others like him fear change, fear minorities, feat going out in public unarmed.

I'm sure glad you didn't stoop to utterly mindless stereotypes, Comrade. :thup:

The question then open for discussion is why he and others like him are cowards? Are cowards born scared, or is it a learned emotion?

Well put that third grade education of yours to good use post an analysis, sploogy!

Of course being below the line - not poverty, the line which puts them under the average IQ,

Well not all people can have that whopping 32 IQ that you so well display, sploogy,

the single digit set - have reason to be scared. Competing in the world, the job market and school is to their disadvantage and thus they want to return to the days of yesteryear when a dumb white guy got the job and those in the protected class did not.

Should it be illegal to hire white people? Or legal only if a company has proven that no illegals are waiting for the job and it can't be offshored to China or India?

LOL;

Wry, you again prove that you are one of the dumbest fuckers on the board.

You are calling me paranoid?

Should I not have? Will the nefarious "they" that you rant about get me?

You who screams "commie" in just about every post. PUHLEESE. You are just another ridiculous message board poster. :D Lol.

LOL

Oh the irony.

Who is "they?" Yes, you are the one calling people "commies" and other such things, right or wrong? This is just another typical paranoid rant that you're on. Sad for you. I pity you.

And would you consider him a fool?

So you don't think the parties want to maintain control? Lol. Okay. Commie! :lol:

I think you are utterly out of your league and entirely incapable of presenting a rational and well thought out post.

I've offered you a dozen chances to engage in actual, reasoned discussion, and you have ducked them all.

Sorry buddy, you are the one who cannot have a reasoned discussion. You make accusations of drug abuse, communism and all kinds of ridiculous accusations!

Sorry buddy, you are the one who cannot have a reasoned discussion.

Yeah, I see that. You spent all that time detailing your political ideology and I ducked providing a rational response..

Oh wait, that was the other way around....

You make accusations of drug abuse, communism and all kinds of ridiculous accusations!

If the foo shits...

Yeah, I see that. You spent all that time detailing your political ideology and I ducked providing a rational response..

You make accusations of drug abuse, communism and all kinds of ridiculous accusations!

If the foo shits...

Don't you post at DP too? How many forums are you a member at anyway? :D

If the foo shits...

I thought I was pretty clear on my "ideology". I don't have an ideology.

If the foo shits...

Raving loon commie is what you are! Lol.

I thought I was pretty clear on my "ideology". I don't have an ideology.

You want to "help the poor."

you ducked on whether you actually DO help the poor, with your own time and funds, or if that is just the typical leftist euphemism for "I want to give your money to who I think deserves it more."

You didn't ask me that question, and yes I do. My tax dollars go to help the poor. I'm also on the verge of being poor, but you don't hear me bitching, do ya?

Forum List

Back