Why do people hate Liberals?

Now, regarding the above, I'm not a global warming nut, but it's about the MONEY that we send to these HUGE multi billion dollar corporations in "welfare" while conservatives complain about helping out a mother and children for around $36 per year. Disgusting.

So, the average middle class American pays an average of $36 a year to support SOCIAL services for the people, and then they pay an average of $6000 a year to pay for CORPORATE welfare. Meanwhile, the businesses like WalFart tell us, "oh, we just cannot afford to pay our employees a living wage, guess they'll have to go collect social services."

Does this not piss you off?

And let's not forget the other video I posted about all the "missing" TRILLIONS of dollars thanks to our government waste and poor accounting abilities, overpaying contractors, overpaying for everything. Who do you think gets all of these government contracts? The people who are lining their pockets, that's who!!! Who is paying for this disaster? WE the people!

Oh, so let's keep focusing on demonizing the poor people in our country who cannot afford to get an education, who cannot get jobs that will pay them a living wage, and so they HAVE to collect social services, but corporations are GOOD. God damn, that is soooo fucked up. People are fucking too damn stupid. We have to start educating our people when they are children about this bullshit. The politicians will just keep trying to divert our attention and will NEVER tell the truth about what is actually going on. We are all the victims of this huge scam and it is all because of greed and selfishness, power and control.

We all pay taxes and, like you noted, once it leaves your hands it no longer belongs to you. It becomes OUR money at that point. Some of it is going to be used to help out the poor folks. You can cry about that all day long. It isn't going to change because most people who are NOT extremists do not mind. :)

No Comrade, it doesn't. It is money of the government. If you want to test this, simply go take some of "our" money and see what happens.

Republicans need to purge their party of these old views and get with the times or they are going to lose it. People recognize greed for what it is. You can make all the excuses you want, but it comes down to one thing only . . . greed and selfishness.

Republican Conservative Base Shrinks

Oh, and adopt your ultra-modern views? :lol:

{Das Kapital, published 1867}

So, the average middle class American pays an average of $36 a year to support SOCIAL services for the people, and then they pay an average of $6000 a year to pay for CORPORATE welfare. Meanwhile, the businesses like WalFart tell us, "oh, we just cannot afford to pay our employees a living wage, guess they'll have to go collect social services."

Does this not piss you off?

Comrade, can you definitively show even one dollar of federal money going to Walmart? No, I do not mean more videos from the Soros hate sites whining that low skilled workers get food stamps, that is shit brained demagoguery that only convinces utter retards.

I mean show me even $1 of corporate welfare going to Walmart?

You can't. The Hate Sites that do your thinking for you can't.

But I can show you nearly a billion dollars going to Solyndra. I can show over $3 billion going to Elon Musk (Solar City. Tesla.) $400 billion to GM, Nissan, Toyota, and Hyundai.

The problem I have with leftist talking about "corporate welfare" is that you lie, especially those like you that reside on the bottom rungs of the intellectual ladder.

Oh I have a big problem with corporate welfare. such as the subsidies Obama gave to his good friend Jeffery Immelt to ship American jobs to China. What did you think the federal subsidies of the CFL actually do? Stop global warming (the religion of fucking retards)? No, if funded General Electric putting thousands of Americans out of work and building massive plants in China to build the CFL bulbs.

By the way, I don't know where you get your numbers, some leftist hate site no doubt. BUT I do know where your source got them, they made them up. 59% of the federal budget is spent on social programs.

3-4-16bud-policybasics_2.png

Because my numbers are factual, I cite them.

Policy Basics: Where Do Our Federal Tax Dollars Go? | Center on Budget and Policy Priorities

The one thing about this board that most baffles me is the incredible depth of hatred and contempt for liberals.

The amount of comments from people suggesting all liberals are stupid, anti-patriotic, dumb...you name it. One even suggested liberals don't know what paragraphs are.

I don't get it. And I don't see anything the like the contempt expressed by liberals towards conservatives.

Firstly, the term "liberal" could be used to describe about half of the planet. Like "leftist", it's a fairly cliched catch-all adjective that have little real meaning. It's just too general to be much use.

Secondly, I've met extremely intelligent people from right across the political spectrum - and as many idiots. I've talked to brilliant facists, idiotic conservatives, intelligent communists and brain-dead centrists. I don't see a pattern there at all.

And lastly, why hate liberals when many of the most successful and celebrated administrations have been liberal ones? Were the governments if Clinton, Wilson, FDR, JFK and Truman really so much worse than conservative governments of similar eras?

The constant attacks on liberals seems to me (as an outsider) just a sign of incredible arrogance and conceit - and I would consider attacks on conservatives the same way.

If there is a REAL reason, with facts, for hating liberals - let's hear about it.
That's just your lack of education. Typical for right wingers.

5 Ways to Turn a Liberal Into a Conservative (At Least Until the Hangover Sets In)
By Guest Blogger | April 20, 2012

Here is a list of five things that can make a liberal change his or her stripes:

Distraction. Several studies have shown that “cognitive load”—in other words, requiring people to do something that consumes most or all of their attention, like listening to a piece of music and noting how many tones come before each change in pitch—produces a conservative political shift.

In one study, for instance, liberal and conservative subjects were asked whether government health care should be extended to a hypothetical group of AIDS victims who were responsible for their own fates (they’d contracted the disease while knowing the risks, and having unprotected sex anyway). Liberals who were not under load—not distracted—wanted to help such people, despite the fact that they were personally responsible for their plight. But liberals under load were much more like conservatives, appearing to reason that this group of AIDS victims had gotten what they deserved. (Cognitive load did not appear to change the view of conservatives in the study.)

Drunkenness. Alcohol intoxication is not unlike cognitive load, in that it cuts down the capacity for in-depth, nuanced thinking, and privileges economical, quick responses. Sure enough, in a recent study of 85 bar patrons, blood alcohol content was related to increased political conservatism for liberals and conservatives alike.

The drinkers still knew whether they were liberal or conservative, of course. But when asked how much they agreed with a variety of statements of political principles—like, “Production and trade should be free of government interference”—higher blood alcohol content was associated with giving more conservative answers.

Time Pressure. In another study reported in the same paper, participants were asked how much they endorsed a variety of politically tinged words, like “authority” and “civil rights.” In one study condition, they had to see the term and respond to it in about 1.5 seconds; in the other condition, they had 4 seconds to do so. This made a political difference: Subjects under time pressure were more likely to endorse conservative terms.

Cleanliness/Purity. In another fascinating study, subjects who were asked political questions near a hand sanitizer, or asked to use a hand wipe before responding, also showed a rightward shift. In this case, political conservatism was being tied not to distraction, but rather, to disgust sensitivity—an emotional response to preserve bodily purity.

Fear. After 9/11, public support for President George W. Bush also immediately swelled. In fact, a study showed that Bush’s approval ratings increased whenever terror alert levels were issued by the Department of Homeland Security. Meanwhile, the phenomenon of “liberal hawks” who wanted to attack Iraq was much remarked upon. Why is that?

The answer seems to involve the amygdala, a region of the emotional brain that conditions our life-preserving responses to danger. Its activity seems to have political implications: When we’re deeply afraid, tough and decisive leaders are more appealing to us. So are militaristic and absolute responses, like going to war and the death penalty; things like civil liberties, meanwhile, matter less to us.

It is unlikely that all of the phenomena discussed above involve the same cognitive mechanism. For instance, disgust sensitivity is probably operating through a different part of the brain than fear sensitivity. Still, priming people to feel either fear or disgust (or the need for cleanliness) seems to favor political conservatism, and politically conservative candidates.

What all of this suggests is a pretty stunning conclusion: Maybe we’ve been thinking about political ideology in very much the wrong way. It seems to be at least partly rooted in things deeper and more primal than the policy issues of the day, and how we individually reason that we ought to handle them.

5 Ways to Turn a Liberal Into a Conservative (At Least Until the Hangover Sets In) - The Crux

The one thing about this board that most baffles me is the incredible depth of hatred and contempt for liberals.

The amount of comments from people suggesting all liberals are stupid, anti-patriotic, dumb...you name it. One even suggested liberals don't know what paragraphs are.

I don't get it. And I don't see anything the like the contempt expressed by liberals towards conservatives.

Firstly, the term "liberal" could be used to describe about half of the planet. Like "leftist", it's a fairly cliched catch-all adjective that have little real meaning. It's just too general to be much use.

Secondly, I've met extremely intelligent people from right across the political spectrum - and as many idiots. I've talked to brilliant facists, idiotic conservatives, intelligent communists and brain-dead centrists. I don't see a pattern there at all.

And lastly, why hate liberals when many of the most successful and celebrated administrations have been liberal ones? Were the governments if Clinton, Wilson, FDR, JFK and Truman really so much worse than conservative governments of similar eras?

The constant attacks on liberals seems to me (as an outsider) just a sign of incredible arrogance and conceit - and I would consider attacks on conservatives the same way.

If there is a REAL reason, with facts, for hating liberals - let's hear about it.
That's just your lack of education. Typical for right wingers.
RrrrrDean, what about your meth cousins in portland...:lmao:
stup_carl_big.jpg

By the way SAIGON is a liberal from Helstinki...

Last edited:
I only dislike and disrespect the extremists from both sides, which are MANY on this forum. Lol. Very rare is it that you run into a "normal" person on these types of sites. I don't know why I even come here. Boredom I suppose. I should find a better hobby. I'm weary of all this silliness and ignorance.

I only dislike and disrespect the extremists from both sides, which are MANY on this forum. Lol. Very rare is it that you run into a "normal" person on these types of sites. I don't know why I even come here. Boredom I suppose. I should find a better hobby. I'm weary of all this silliness and ignorance.
Hey, there are some really good people here. YOU are one of them. If you want to me to tell you a bunch more I'll PM you.

Dhara

Hey, there are some really good people here. YOU are one of them. If you want to me to tell you a bunch more I'll PM you.

Dhara

Lol. I'm sure MANY people here would disagree with you. :D I've had my own experiences here on this forum, and most of them haven't been "pleasant." People who tend to be attracted to these kinds of fora are a bit crazy to begin with, IMO. Lol.

Dhara

Lol. I'm sure MANY people here would disagree with you. :D I've had my own experiences here on this forum, and most of them haven't been "pleasant." People who tend to be attracted to these kinds of fora are a bit crazy to begin with, IMO. Lol.
Well, we've all got a habit to hang out with other most likely in leisure transition times.

It can get you down if you read too much "TROLL" and there are some people here who are downright toxic. POISON.

Liberal Brainwashing in Public Schools

Radical Infiltration and Manipulation of Youth.

~ If we falter and lose our freedoms, it will be because we destroyed ourselves~

Abraham Lincoln

Government Agencies / Bureaucracies at all levels are heavily packed with indoctrinated left leaning manipulators, who in turn are for the most part indoctrinating more followers. School textbooks and curriculum is being written for the purpose of Leftist indoctrination, with the actual education of our youth playing second fiddle

The left leaning liberals have an agenda that has nothing to do with teaching children how to think and everything to do with teaching them what to think, or to think in politically correct terms by the official standards set forth by the Democratic party definitions. The possibility of reversing this trend is minuscule , but someway, somehow the education system has to be miraculously transformed if we are to survive and prosper once again. Lincoln once stated that America could never be destroyed from outside .

Liberal Brainwashing in Public Schools

Liberals DESPISE people they think are conservative. Ever hear of the term fly over country? Maybe some conservatives dont like what Liberals have done to our colleges? instead of teaching people to get along, they want to teach that your a Racist if you were born white. Other ridiculous things like that

Liberals DESPISE people they think are conservative. Ever hear of the term fly over country? Maybe some conservatives dont like what Liberals have done to our colleges? instead of teaching people to get along, they want to teach that your a Racist if you were born white. Other ridiculous things like that

democrats hate.

democrats hate everything and everyone. They hate the living and detest the dead. They hate the rich and despise the poor. A democrats world view is based on what he hates. A "broad view" for a democrat simply means more hatred.

democrats are hate, the embodiment of hatred in the flesh.

If God is love, and democrats are hate, does that mean.... :dunno:

Forum List

Back