Why Do Republicans Feel Compelled To Say "We're The Party of Lincoln?"

Lol where did blacks build America?
You dont know where america is? :rolleyes:

Drive into east saint Louis..

Are you proud of what blacks done?

I am extremely proud of what Blacks have done. I kinda wish they had let whites just eat each other but the other stuff like inventing science, philosophy, steel making etc etc I am extremely proud of.

What have they done positive?

All blacks do is destroy not contribute to society..

If blacks contribute why isnt Africa a dream place to live?
I just told you. I admit we havent done a good job educating whites but you cant blame us for that. Its like trying to teach chimps not to bite.

Who told you Africa wasnt a dream place to live? I dream of the day I am moving there all the time.

You do know there is no McDonald's there right and cheetah taste like crap..

I am extremely proud of what Blacks have done. I kinda wish they had let whites just eat each other but the other stuff like inventing science, philosophy, steel making etc etc I am extremely proud of.

I just told you. I admit we havent done a good job educating whites but you cant blame us for that. Its like trying to teach chimps not to bite.

Who told you Africa wasnt a dream place to live? I dream of the day I am moving there all the time.

They have Mcdonalds in Africa but they should ban it. I dont want any white food like Mcdonalds and I dont listen to what white people say about food because they have a hard time cooking as it is.

Lol where did blacks build America?

Let us guess you going to steal a truck and float over to Africa and eat mud?

For what..

download (14).jpeg

For what..

View attachment 233270
Its much easier to fly in a plane and thats a good idea. I might definitely eat some mud from mother Africa. My people are from the south so my grandma told us about how the mud back there was beneficial to eat. Now all these years later white scientists say the same thing. White people are always late on everything. This is one of the reasons you whites are so hard to educate.

Eating dirt can be good for the belly, researchers find

They have Mcdonalds in Africa but they should ban it. I dont want any white food like Mcdonalds and I dont listen to what white people say about food because they have a hard time cooking as it is.

Wait so you don't like Denny's either?

For what..

View attachment 233270
Its much easier to fly in a plane and thats a good idea. I might definitely eat some mud from mother Africa. My people are from the south so my grandma told us about how the mud back there was beneficial to eat. Now all these years later white scientists say the same thing. White people are always late on everything.

Seriously that's not even cool

dd-composite-slug.jpg

Depends on if they have a Black or Mexican cook.

For what..

View attachment 233270
Its much easier to fly in a plane and thats a good idea. I might definitely eat some mud from mother Africa. My people are from the south so my grandma told us about how the mud back there was beneficial to eat. Now all these years later white scientists say the same thing. White people are always late on everything.

View attachment 233271
I missed your white humor if thats what it was. If you were serious please explain.

For what..

View attachment 233270

View attachment 233271

You can kill people by posting that

That's not even cool.

For what..

View attachment 233270

View attachment 233271
I missed your white humor if thats what it was. If you were serious please explain.

You know better then that

For what..

View attachment 233270

View attachment 233271

You can kill people by posting that
How can I kill people by posting this? Do you mean white people or people in general?

That's not even cool.
Whats not cool? I dont like flavorless food.

For what..

View attachment 233270

View attachment 233271

A child in Australia ate dirt and became a retard..

Don't you read the news.

And he died eating mud.

For what..

View attachment 233270

View attachment 233271

Don't you read the news.

And he died eating mud.
Those white genes are kinda fragile like I told you. :laugh:

That's not even cool.

We can play and troll one another but we need boundaries..

You have to read the news bro..

For what..

View attachment 233270

View attachment 233271

Don't you read the news.

And he died eating mud.

Eat one bro..

That's not even cool.

We can play and troll one another but we need boundaries..

You have to read the news bro..

The news is mostly full of shit and brainwashing. I'm good.

For what..

View attachment 233270

View attachment 233271

Don't you read the news.

And he died eating mud.

Check this out ..

:5_1_12024:

50 Black Men And Boys Killed By Police

Forum List

Back