Why Do Republicans Feel Compelled To Say "We're The Party of Lincoln?"

Wait so you don't like Denny's either?

Depends on if they have a Black or Mexican cook.

That's not even cool.
Whats not cool? I dont like flavorless food.

We can play and troll one another but we need boundaries..

You have to read the news bro..

The news is mostly full of shit and brainwashing. I'm good.

So eat a slug and save the planet

#TheLargerIssue #Fatherlessness #ChildNeglectMaltreatment #MentalHealth #Solutions

IM2 replied to Avery, "YOU keep degrading those you claim are pro black, so does that make you, a black man, anti black? Your views are why you get denigrated by blacks."

IM2, why have you outright repeatedly refused to answer this simple question.

View attachment 233263

IM2, plz let me know when you are prepared to face reality and begin recognizing the damage PRO BLACK minded Americans are doing to the image of responsible, caring black American citizens.

BS Talking NYC Pro Black Sa Neter Denounces 'Black Crabs in a Barrel'

"Sa Neter And Tommy Sotomayor 1 On 1 Conversation" Streamed live on Nov 9, 2018 by BLACKNEWS102

Quick Bio's: Sa Neter is leader of Harlem NY's hypocritical "Conscious Community".

Tommy Sotomayor is a popular YouTube broadcaster, social commentator and apparent emotionally troubled Childhood Trauma victim highlighting the fvvkery and human dysfunction existing in far too many black American communities.

Family and community dysfunction that Tommy correctly believes is caused by selfish, immature irresponsible girls, women and MOTHERS.

Selfish girls and women who I believe President and Mrs. Obama's urban story-TRUTH-teller friends or WH guests hatefully denigrate as less than human B*tches and "HOES" "THOTS" or "RATCHET" females undeserving of being treated with basic human respect.

In the above four hour long conversation with Sa Neter, Tommy Sotomayor is on top of his game. See for yourself.

Subscribe and Share!

Peace.

View attachment 233264
___
American *(Children)* Lives Matter; Take Pride In Parenting; End Our National Health Crisis; Child Abuse and Neglect; End Community Violence/Fear, Police Anxiety & Educator's Frustrations

I face reality, you can't.

Rappers giving back to the community on Christmas compilation

Quilly Talks Giving Back, Furthering His Education, Philly Rap Scene & More With HHS1987

10 Rappers With Degrees

Rapper J. Cole Discusses Graduating Magna Cum Laude

10 American rappers who are successful business men

Reality says this is a societal problem not limited to blacks.

This is What Donald Trump Thinks of Women

Donald Trump Has Objectified A Lot Of Women On The Howard Stern Show

Mötley Crüe - Girls, Girls, Girls (Uncensored)

Warrant - Cherry Pie

I suppose you think these guys were actually talking about pie.

The Sopranos Silvio Silvio beating Tracee at Ralph's house HD

F your question because you really don't have one to ask.

Last edited:
YOU keep degrading those you claim are pro black, so does that make you, a black man, anti black? Your views are why you get denigrated by blacks.

What makes you think I'm a person of color?

Peace.

It just gets worse for you if you are white.

Well, IM2, in that case, in the interests of reducing the female-like drama you seem to adore, it would be prudent for me to remain the "boot licking lawn jockey" you decline to engage in an honest discussion examining why Obama's friends are hating on black American women they denigrate as bitches and hoes.

Do you agree?

Peace.

CHICAGO KID MURDER VICTIMS_c.jpg

When I speak, unlike you white racists. I know of what I speak.

Can Racism Cause PTSD? Implications for DSM-5
Racism itself may be a traumatic experience

Monnica T Williams Ph.D.

Allen was a young African American man working at a retail store. Although he enjoyed and valued his job, he struggled with the way he was treated by his boss. He was frequently demeaned, given menial tasks, and even required to track African American customers in the store to make sure they weren’t stealing. He began to suffer from symptoms of depression, generalized anxiety, low self-esteem, and feelings of humiliation. After filing a complaint, he was threatened by his boss and then fired. Allen’s symptoms worsened. He had intrusive thoughts, flashbacks, difficulty concentrating, irritability, and jumpiness – all hallmarks of posttraumatic stress disorder (PTSD). Allen later sued his employer for job-related discrimination, and five employees supported his allegations. Allen was found to be suffering from race-based trauma (from Carter & Forsyth, 2009).

Epidemiology of PTSD in Minorities
PTSD is a severe and chronic condition that may occur in response to any traumatic event. The National Survey of American Life (NSAL) found that African Americans show a prevalence rate of 9.1% for PTSD versus 6.8% in non-Hispanic Whites, indicating a notable mental health disparity (Himle et al., 2009). Incresed rates of PTSD have been found in other groups as well, including Hispanic Americans, Native Americans, Pacific Islander Americans. and Southeast Asian refugees (Pole et al., 2008). Furthermore, PTSD may be more disabling for minorities; for example, African Americans with PTSD experience significantly more impairment at work and carrying out everyday activities (Himle, et al. 2009).

Racism and PTSD
One major factor in understanding PTSD in ethnoracial minorities is the impact of racism on emotional and psychological well-being. Racism continues to be a daily part of American culture, and racial barriers have an overwhelming impact on the oppressed. Much research has been conducted on the social, economic, and political effects of racism, but little research recognizes the psychological effects of racism on people of color (Carter, 2007).Chou, Asnaani, and Hofmann (2012) found that perceived racial discrimination was associated with increased mental disorders in African Americans, Hispanic Americans, and Asian Americans, suggesting that racism may in itself be a traumatic experience.

YOU keep degrading those you claim are pro black, so does that make you, a black man, anti black? Your views are why you get denigrated by blacks.

What makes you think I'm a person of color?

Peace.

It just gets worse for you if you are white.

Well, IM2, in that case, in the interests of reducing the female-like drama you seem to adore, it would be prudent for me to remain the "boot licking lawn jockey" you decline to engage in an honest discussion examining why Obama's friends are hating on black American women they denigrate as bitches and hoes.

Do you agree?

Peace.

I decline to waste my time with this dishonest discussion just like every other black person here.

Much research has been conducted on the social, economic, and political effects of racism, but little research recognizes the psychological effects of racism on people of color (Carter, 2007).Chou, Asnaani, and Hofmann (2012) found that perceived racial discrimination was associated with increased mental disorders in African Americans, Hispanic Americans, and Asian Americans, suggesting that racism may in itself be a traumatic experience.

The keywords in this entire writing are "perceived racial discrimination"...

...as in...

Be fair, IM2, if you won't accept medical evidence offered by medical doctors and researchers, why would I accept evidence proffered by the PhD. doctors you often cite?

Dr. Nadine Burks Harris agenda.jpg

"How 'Childhood Trauma' affects health across a lifetime" - Pediatrician Dr. Nadine Burke Harris, M.D.

Dr. Robert K. Ross, MD, President and CEO of The California Endowment, addressed inmates at Ironwood State Prison offering a compelling overview of the role that exposure to *Childhood Trauma* plays in the lives of *Emotionally Troubled* and chronically ill American teens and ADULTS.

Peace.

ALL RISE!
CLASS IS IN SESSION.

The honorable IM2 presiding.

Responding to Racism and Racial Trauma in Doctoral Study: An Inventory for Coping and Mediating Relationships
KIMBERLY A. TRUONG Northeastern University
SAMUEL D. MUSEUS University of Hawaii at Manoa

Researchers have highlighted the fact that racism is a stressor that has significant negative psychological ramifications for victims of racial oppression (Bryant-Davis, 2007; Bryant-Davis & Ocampo, 2005; Carter, 2007; Carter & Forsyth, 2009; Carter et al., 2005; Clark et al., 1999; Harrell, 2000). Specifically, racism-related stress and racial trauma are consequences of racialized interactions between individuals or groups and their environment. Harrell (2000) identifies six types of situations in which racism-related stress and racial trauma occur: “racism-related life events, vicarious racism experiences, daily racism microstressors, chronic-contextual stress, collective experiences of racism, and the transgenerational transmission of group traumas” (p. 45). Moreover, Stevenson (2003) notes that experiencing racist situations that cannot be resolved results in racism-related stress and racial trauma. Some consequences of racism-related stress may include experiencing depression, headaches, anxiety, low self-esteem, humiliation, upset stomach, chest pains, tunnel vision, ulcers, back pains, nightmares, loss of appetite or overeating, nausea, shortness of breath, weeping, vomiting, fatigue, increased heart rate and hypertension, anger and frustration, difficulty concentrating, lack of productivity and motivation, sleep deprivation, and recounting specific racist situations days, weeks, months, and years after they occur as if they happened more recently (Bryant-Davis, 2007; Bryant-Davis & Ocampo, 2005; Carter, 2007; Carter & Forsyth, 2009; Clark et al., 1999; Harrell, 2000; Smith et al., 2007; Solórzano, Ceja, & Yosso, 2000; Sue et al., 2007).

Coping with Racism and Racial Trauma Coping with racism and racial trauma is a complex process that demands mental, emotional, spiritual, and physical energy and effort (Brondolo, Brady ver Halen, Pencille, Beatty, & Contrada, 2009; Carter, 2007; Cheng, 2003). Individuals must have knowledge of the strategies that they can use in specific situations and must also consider how those strategies might trigger particular responses and result in being further or less oppressed (Cheng, 2003). For example, coping methods, such as utilizing social support, might lead individuals to experience additional psychological, emotional, and physiological consequences, such as having to relive the experience while trying to rationalize it (Carter, 2007; Sanders Thompson, 2006). In addition, people who experience racism and use particular coping strategies, such as confronting an oppressor, may experience further marginalization.

Responding to Racism and Racial Trauma in Doctoral Study: An

Much research has been conducted on the social, economic, and political effects of racism, but little research recognizes the psychological effects of racism on people of color (Carter, 2007).Chou, Asnaani, and Hofmann (2012) found that perceived racial discrimination was associated with increased mental disorders in African Americans, Hispanic Americans, and Asian Americans, suggesting that racism may in itself be a traumatic experience.

The keywords in this entire writing are "perceived racial discrimination"...

...as in...

Be fair, IM2, if you won't accept medical evidence offered by medical doctors and researchers, why would I accept evidence proffered by the PhD. doctors you often cite?

"How 'Childhood Trauma' affects health across a lifetime" - Pediatrician Dr. Nadine Burke Harris, M.D.

Dr. Robert K. Ross, MD, President and CEO of The California Endowment, addressed inmates at Ironwood State Prison offering a compelling overview of the role that exposure to *Childhood Trauma* plays in the lives of *Emotionally Troubled* and chronically ill American teens and ADULTS.

ists.

Peace.

Actually those are not the key words and no matter what you present, you ignore the root cause of the problem. You've got traumatized parents trying to cope with racism and children.. So until you address the homicidal white American racist, nothing gets solved.

So what if you say Blacks are not a minority? We arent. There are way more Black people on the planet than whites.
And you know this information why ???
Because its my business to know it.

Do you have exact stats?
Yes.

Would you please share with moi, your resident Jewish compadre?

At one point, he claimed that all non-whites were black, sort of. I don't know it that is where he is going with this today.

Libs just say shit. It don't mean nothing.

And you know this information why ???
Because its my business to know it.

Do you have exact stats?
Yes.

Would you please share with moi, your resident Jewish compadre?

At one point, he claimed that all non-whites were black, sort of. I don't know it that is where he is going with this today.

Libs just say shit. It don't mean nothing.

Yep. He told me real Jews are black. His world view is humorous.

I'm a pissed off middle aged white man, who has worked hard for everything I have, and I have a fair amount.

YOu are a fool.
Youre a weak white boy that has no concept of hard work and you have nothing. If you had something you wouldnt be whining and you wouldnt be pissed off. :rolleyes:

You are a fraud and lazy white boy.

I can have stuff and still be pissed off at injustice aimed at my people.
You silly clown. The only thing you can be pissed off about is nature. Its not our fault you are a weak design. Look at you all mad because youre white and you feel like a victim. :rolleyes:

Interesting...you seem to think that whites are "weak" yet somehow we have managed to oppress you strong black folks for all these years? How does that work?

Written law and policy.

Ink on paper.

I agree. You are an excellent example of an ignorant white person. Glad you agree. I didnt ask what you supported. I pointed out that you cant think about race with any complexity due to whites having issues with insecurity and cognitive dissonance.

I have a very difficult time believing that a person who made the statement in a different thread that stated:

"Affirmative Action was created to discriminate against white people, because of past discrimination against blacks"

Has even a minimal ability to think about race with complexity.

That is one of the most ignorant statements that I have ever read in ANY forum, and the reason why I will not ever waste another word again talking to that person.

Whites are tired of being discriminated against for your ungrateful ass.

That might not be complex, but it is true.

I'm actually quite grateful. For having had good parents, a great career before retiring. a good wife, a nice home and good health.

But as far as weak. small minded individuals like you, who have anger issues as well as a persecution complex, I feel no empathy for you and your psychosis.

If you had EVER experienced REAL discrimination, in the form that I have actually seen it, you would either be sucking your thumb in the fetal position, or committ suicide.

I don't give a damn what you're "tired of".

That's YOU'RE problem, not mine.

It is now. But someday, when enough whites wake up, it will be your problem when we stop putting up with that shit.

Putting up with what? A more fair and level playing field for all? And not just "your people"?
You're problem is that you are angry that it is not the pre civil rights era, when it was the law that even the best black citizen was still not considered as good as the lowest white one.

What is "your problem", will stay your problem and by the time the rest of your RAW's "wake up", America will be predominantly "Brown"

Better encourage your youngins to start brushing up on their Spanish.....or move to Iceland.

The population there is 98% white. You could be around "your people" in abundance.

Your pretense that today is a fair and level playing field is dismissed.

You are insulting the intelligence of everyone reading with that lie.

I'm a pissed off middle aged white man, who has worked hard for everything I have, and I have a fair amount.

YOu are a fool.
Youre a weak white boy that has no concept of hard work and you have nothing. If you had something you wouldnt be whining and you wouldnt be pissed off. :rolleyes:

You silly clown. The only thing you can be pissed off about is nature. Its not our fault you are a weak design. Look at you all mad because youre white and you feel like a victim. :rolleyes:

The discrimination that is allowed, if not mandated by law, is not "nature". It is bad national policy.

As you well know, your racist idiocy to the contrary.

There is no discrimination. Those like you who believe that any success by someone who is non white, comes at the expense of one of "your people" is the problem.

I do not believe that any success by someone who is non white comes at the expense of one of my people.

I do believe that when non whites are discriminated in favor of, THAT comes at the expense of one of my people.

I've been clear about that. But you need to lie about what I believe in, and fight that strawman, because on some level you know that what I actually say and believe,

you can't refute.

I have a very difficult time believing that a person who made the statement in a different thread that stated:

"Affirmative Action was created to discriminate against white people, because of past discrimination against blacks"

Has even a minimal ability to think about race with complexity.

That is one of the most ignorant statements that I have ever read in ANY forum, and the reason why I will not ever waste another word again talking to that person.

Whites are tired of being discriminated against for your ungrateful ass.

That might not be complex, but it is true.

I'm actually quite grateful. For having had good parents, a great career before retiring. a good wife, a nice home and good health.

But as far as weak. small minded individuals like you, who have anger issues as well as a persecution complex, I feel no empathy for you and your psychosis.

If you had EVER experienced REAL discrimination, in the form that I have actually seen it, you would either be sucking your thumb in the fetal position, or committ suicide.

I don't give a damn what you're "tired of".

That's YOU'RE problem, not mine.

It is now. But someday, when enough whites wake up, it will be your problem when we stop putting up with that shit.

Putting up with what? A more fair and level playing field for all? And not just "your people"?
You're problem is that you are angry that it is not the pre civil rights era, when it was the law that even the best black citizen was still not considered as good as the lowest white one.

What is "your problem", will stay your problem and by the time the rest of your RAW's "wake up", America will be predominantly "Brown"

Better encourage your youngins to start brushing up on their Spanish.....or move to Iceland.

The population there is 98% white. You could be around "your people" in abundance.

Your pretense that today is a fair and level playing field is dismissed.

You are insulting the intelligence of everyone reading with that lie.

There is no pretense and there is no lie. Nor can you prove that there is. Your victimhood and persecution complex are noted and are humorous.

The discrimination that is allowed, if not mandated by law, is not "nature". It is bad national policy.

There is no discrimination. Those like you who believe that any success by someone who is non white, comes at the expense of one of "your people" is the problem.

I do not believe that any success by someone who is non white comes at the expense of one of my people.

I do believe that when non whites are discriminated in favor of, THAT comes at the expense of one of my people.

I've been clear about that. But you need to lie about what I believe in, and fight that strawman, because on some level you know that what I actually say and believe,

you can't refute.

Non whites are not the recipients of any favors at the expense of "your people". "Your people" were in a position for generation after generation able to lawfully discriminate against non whites and did

Now that discrimination is against the law, and a system of more fairness is in place, you've become a victim.

But on the other hand have stated that you have done "fairly well"

It is clear that you believe if there is a succesful non white(and of course you mean "Black") standing next to a not so successful white, that the black must have been granted favoritism at the expense of the white.

And by denying that you believe that to be true, is a lie.

That aside, I am not going to debate your "beliefs" with you.

I've been arround far longer than you and have heard the same rhetoric from countless individuals like you, for decades.

Interesting...you seem to think that whites are "weak" yet somehow we have managed to oppress you strong black folks for all these years? How does that work?

Written law and policy.
How does that work in cities that blacks have majorities in? When the Mayor is black and the Police Chief is black and the City Council is black...how come those cities haven't become examples of your superior "design", Milkweed?

OldStyle, are you referring to cities like Baltimore, populated by large numbers of child abusing single mothers?

View attachment 233248

View attachment 233247

I'm referring to every city that is politically dominated by blacks. Milkweed is making the point that whites keep blacks down by the use of "written law and policy" so I'd like him to explain why cities that ARE politically dominated by blacks aren't shining examples of their "superior design"!

Hello, Oldstyle. Your reply tells me you're more focused on finger pointing than identifying causes or finding solutions for curing the widespread human dysfunction and fvvkery existing in far too many American communities largely populated by black American citizens.

Please let me know if you decide to move past finger pointing and wish to responsibly as well as intelligently examine why Child Abuse victim Tupac Shakur created his T.H.U.G.L.I.F.E Child Abuse, Emotional Neglect, Abandonment & Maltreatment *AWARENESS-PREVENTION* concept?

T.H.U.G.L.I.F.E. - "The HATE U Give Little Infants Fvvks *EVERYONE"* ~Tupac Shakur

View attachment 233254

Peace.

I'm not looking to place blame...I'm simply pointing out that the narrative that blacks are being "kept down" by whites through written law and policy sounds good until you look at where whites are no longer in control and the situation appears to have worsened! If that's the case then it seem prudent to look elsewhere as to why black urban communities especially have withered rather than flourished.

When I speak, unlike you white racists. I know of what I speak.

Racism itself may be a traumatic experience

Monnica T Williams Ph.D.

Allen was a young African American man working at a retail store. Although he enjoyed and valued his job, he struggled with the way he was treated by his boss. He was frequently demeaned, given menial tasks, and even required to track African American customers in the store to make sure they weren’t stealing. He began to suffer from symptoms of depression, generalized anxiety, low self-esteem, and feelings of humiliation. After filing a complaint, he was threatened by his boss and then fired. Allen’s symptoms worsened. He had intrusive thoughts, flashbacks, difficulty concentrating, irritability, and jumpiness – all hallmarks of posttraumatic stress disorder (PTSD). Allen later sued his employer for job-related discrimination, and five employees supported his allegations. Allen was found to be suffering from race-based trauma (from Carter & Forsyth, 2009).

Epidemiology of PTSD in Minorities
PTSD is a severe and chronic condition that may occur in response to any traumatic event. The National Survey of American Life (NSAL) found that African Americans show a prevalence rate of 9.1% for PTSD versus 6.8% in non-Hispanic Whites, indicating a notable mental health disparity (Himle et al., 2009). Incresed rates of PTSD have been found in other groups as well, including Hispanic Americans, Native Americans, Pacific Islander Americans. and Southeast Asian refugees (Pole et al., 2008). Furthermore, PTSD may be more disabling for minorities; for example, African Americans with PTSD experience significantly more impairment at work and carrying out everyday activities (Himle, et al. 2009).

Racism and PTSD
One major factor in understanding PTSD in ethnoracial minorities is the impact of racism on emotional and psychological well-being. Racism continues to be a daily part of American culture, and racial barriers have an overwhelming impact on the oppressed. Much research has been conducted on the social, economic, and political effects of racism, but little research recognizes the psychological effects of racism on people of color (Carter, 2007).Chou, Asnaani, and Hofmann (2012) found that perceived racial discrimination was associated with increased mental disorders in African Americans, Hispanic Americans, and Asian Americans, suggesting that racism may in itself be a traumatic experience.

Translation~ snowflake

you can't refute.

Non whites are not the recipients of any favors at the expense of "your people". "Your people" were in a position for generation after generation able to lawfully discriminate against non whites and did

Now that discrimination is against the law, and a system of more fairness is in place, you've become a victim.

But on the other hand have stated that you have done "fairly well"

It is clear that you believe if there is a succesful non white(and of course you mean "Black") standing next to a not so successful white, that the black must have been granted favoritism at the expense of the white.

And by denying that you believe that to be true, is a lie.

That aside, I am not going to debate your "beliefs" with you.

I've been arround far longer than you and have heard the same rhetoric from countless individuals like you, for decades.

With all due respect, Katsteve...that's always been the Achilles heel of laws like Affirmative Action...by giving an advantage to the disadvantaged you leave them open to being viewed as unworthy when they do succeed. It's the tradeoff you make.

Forum List

Back