Why Do Republicans Feel Compelled To Say "We're The Party of Lincoln?"

Youre a dork and racist homo? No such thing as IQ. White people arent smart enough to make up a test for intelligence. It would be different if they had invented math or their own alphabet or anything without help from the very people they claim they are smarter than.

Let's explore that thought white guys left on an island..

Build Australia..

View attachment 233266

Black guys left on a island run around naked and eat people

View attachment 233267
White guys werent left on an island. They were educated by Black people that built the Pyramids and later built europe. They just copied that education in Austrailia.

Those Black guys on the Andaman Islands were separated from all the other humans on the planet until whites from europe came and killed 90% of their people via disease and violence. No wonder they will kill anyone that comes there. Also they didnt eat the guy. They buried him.

Don't play a game..

Those white guys were left stranded on a dessert island..

Australia, did the black bros build it?

No they ran around naked hunting kangeroos and shit..

The white people civilized that country .

Not playing a game. Whites were living in caves and eating each other when they were finally educated. No white person ever went to Australia without the benefit of exposure to the knowledge given to them by Black Africans. Think about it for a moment. If Blacks had not twice educated europe you guys would probably be extinct.

This is a complete science experiment..

Whites left alone on an island builds a society.. Australia, great britian, Ireland .

Blacks left alone on an island eats one another. And runs around with no clothes on

Whites left to their own devices will kill and eat each other or die out due to genetic abnormalities.

Blacks existed for thousands of years prior to whites and invented civilization including everything whites have based their civilizations on. :rolleyes:.

You claim that blacks are really smart..

If they were that smart how did they get sold into slavery?

How come they didn't build Walmarts and stuff in Africa?

This is really werid when I think about it..

See? Youre starting to figure it out. Blacks educated europeans. Whites invade Africa and kill the teachers. White civilization fails drastically to the point whites are afraid to even take bathes and Blacks come and re educate them. Whites again invade Africa this time taking prisoners to enslave. Blacks build america and whites still trying to kill them.

Thats a dumb white question. You should ask something more like if Blacks were smart why didnt they invent the sciences? Oh thats right they did. :rolleyes:

Whats smart about building walmarts? Whites have very low standards when it comes to intelligence. You see why I keep saying you guys arent smart enough to create an intelligence test?

Let's explore that thought white guys left on an island..

Build Australia..

View attachment 233266

Black guys left on a island run around naked and eat people

View attachment 233267
White guys werent left on an island. They were educated by Black people that built the Pyramids and later built europe. They just copied that education in Austrailia.

Those Black guys on the Andaman Islands were separated from all the other humans on the planet until whites from europe came and killed 90% of their people via disease and violence. No wonder they will kill anyone that comes there. Also they didnt eat the guy. They buried him.

Don't play a game..

Not playing a game. Whites were living in caves and eating each other when they were finally educated. No white person ever went to Australia without the benefit of exposure to the knowledge given to them by Black Africans. Think about it for a moment. If Blacks had not twice educated europe you guys would probably be extinct.

Whites left alone on an island builds a society.. Australia, great britian, Ireland .

Blacks left alone on an island eats one another. And runs around with no clothes on

Whites left to their own devices will kill and eat each other or die out due to genetic abnormalities.

Blacks existed for thousands of years prior to whites and invented civilization including everything whites have based their civilizations on. :rolleyes:.

It appears youre wrong..

Blacks destroy communities look at Detroit..

..whites build a society..

Thats a dumb white question. You should ask something more like if Blacks were smart why didnt they invent the sciences? Oh thats right they did. :rolleyes:

If they did why do blacks run around naked on a island and throw spears?

Another dumb white question. You should ask why do whites wrestle pigs and wear tight white underwear?

See? Youre starting to figure it out. Blacks educated europeans. Whites invade Africa and kill the teachers. White civilization fails drastically to the point whites are afraid to even take bathes and Blacks come and re educate them. Whites again invade Africa this time taking prisoners to enslave. Blacks build america and whites still trying to kill them.

Lol where did blacks build America?

Don't play a game..

It appears youre wrong..

Blacks destroy communities look at Detroit..

..whites build a society..

Yeah the Ozarks and the Appalachians are some serious societies. :rolleyes:

You dont know where america is? :rolleyes:

Another dumb white question. You should ask why do whites wrestle pigs and wear tight white underwear?

You can educate a redneck, try doing that with a black on a dessert island..

Do you have PSTD yet?

Drive into east saint Louis..

Are you proud of what blacks done?

You can educate a redneck, try doing that with a black on a dessert island..

Do you have PSTD yet?

I know you can educate a white person. Blacks did it to europeans on two occasions. The problem is that whites are too stupid to get the complete education before they fuck up stuff.

Most Blacks are way more intelligent than whites so it would be easy to educate a Black anywhere.

I am extremely proud of what Blacks have done. I kinda wish they had let whites just eat each other but the other stuff like inventing science, philosophy, steel making etc etc I am extremely proud of.

believe was a retaliation shooting early Friday morning.

Police were already responding to a shooting on South Forsyth Street around 4 a.m. Friday when more shots rang out in a parking lot of the Greyhound station across the street. They rushed to the scene and found a woman in her 50s dead from multiple gunshots, police said.

Just 40 minutes earlier, a woman was shot in the leg at a nearby convenience store, police said. That victim was being loaded into an ambulance when more shots were fired.

The suspect got away.

Police said the woman who was killed had been shopping at the convenience store during the first shooting and was interviewed by the police about that crime.

Mother killed outside Greyhound station was retaliation for earlier shooting, police say

I am extremely proud of what Blacks have done. I kinda wish they had let whites just eat each other but the other stuff like inventing science, philosophy, steel making etc etc I am extremely proud of.

What have they done positive?

All blacks do is destroy not contribute to society..

If blacks contribute why isnt Africa a dream place to live?

believe was a retaliation shooting early Friday morning.

Police were already responding to a shooting on South Forsyth Street around 4 a.m. Friday when more shots rang out in a parking lot of the Greyhound station across the street. They rushed to the scene and found a woman in her 50s dead from multiple gunshots, police said.

Just 40 minutes earlier, a woman was shot in the leg at a nearby convenience store, police said. That victim was being loaded into an ambulance when more shots were fired.

The suspect got away.

Police said the woman who was killed had been shopping at the convenience store during the first shooting and was interviewed by the police about that crime.

Mother killed outside Greyhound station was retaliation for earlier shooting, police say
White people love raping defenseless animals. Maybe thats why they like wrestling pigs?

Puppy rapist gets 5 years in prison

What have they done positive?

All blacks do is destroy not contribute to society..

If blacks contribute why isnt Africa a dream place to live?
I just told you. I admit we havent done a good job educating whites but you cant blame us for that. Its like trying to teach chimps not to bite.

Who told you Africa wasnt a dream place to live? I dream of the day I am moving there all the time.

Forum List

Back