Why Do Republicans Feel Compelled To Say "We're The Party of Lincoln?"

They have and whites promptly burnt them to the ground. You need to learn more about your violent white history and the atrocities your kind commit and try to sweep under the rug. :rolleyes:

Yea we know Democrats are evil

Evil would imply you have supernatural powers. I just think most white people are violent. My theory is that the neanderthal DNA and a genetic fear of annihilation whites have causes it.

Your theory's are always stupid..the majority of whites are out if jail and the majority of blacks are in jail , so what does that tell you?
That tells me youre an idiot if you actually believe that and retarded if you think that has anything to do with whites being violent. :rolleyes:

You never watched starsky and hutch?

Those are true stories, the black dude is always trying to Rob the white guy

I remember one time when one of your black pals tried to steal my snow blower in the summer time .

Why would you do that?

Now that's scary.

They have and whites promptly burnt them to the ground. You need to learn more about your violent white history and the atrocities your kind commit and try to sweep under the rug. :rolleyes:

Evil would imply you have supernatural powers. I just think most white people are violent. My theory is that the neanderthal DNA and a genetic fear of annihilation whites have causes it.

Your theory's are always stupid..the majority of whites are out if jail and the majority of blacks are in jail , so what does that tell you?
That tells me youre an idiot if you actually believe that and retarded if you think that has anything to do with whites being violent. :rolleyes:

They are called stories for a reason. What is a starsky and hutch? My parents didnt let me watch much TV until I was older. (Thank god). So I missed out on most of the brainwashing shows.

I remember one time when one of your black pals tried to steal my snow blower in the summer time .

Why would you do that?

Now that's scary.

I remember one time one of your white pals blew his apartment up making meth. What kind of retard does that?

Just a question do you have PTSD from watching television?

I'm pretty sure I do from TV and life in general. However, I am strong enough to overcome it.

Those dove commercials could be pretty terrifing i suppose to a little black boy

Say whaaaaaaat?

Not sure what you mean? Whats terrifying about a dove commercial? is that one of those violent games white people like playing?

For some reason IM dork thinks blacks get PTSD from watching television and you said the same...

I am still trying to get that .

Youre white. Stay in your lane. Its above your level of intelligence. Thats why you are having trouble figuring it out. IM2 is a wise man. You should listen to him....or not. Youre white so it really doesnt matter to be honest.

I'm a dork is a racist homo with an IQ of like 4

You're smarter than he is

Why would you do that?

Now that's scary.

I remember one time one of your white pals blew his apartment up making meth. What kind of retard does that?

He got the the lithium batteries from your black pals down the street..

It turns out they came from China..

I'm pretty sure I do from TV and life in general. However, I am strong enough to overcome it.

Those dove commercials could be pretty terrifing i suppose to a little black boy

Say whaaaaaaat?

Not sure what you mean? Whats terrifying about a dove commercial? is that one of those violent games white people like playing?

For some reason IM dork thinks blacks get PTSD from watching television and you said the same...

Youre white. Stay in your lane. Its above your level of intelligence. Thats why you are having trouble figuring it out. IM2 is a wise man. You should listen to him....or not. Youre white so it really doesnt matter to be honest.

Youre a dork and racist homo? No such thing as IQ. White people arent smart enough to make up a test for intelligence. It would be different if they had invented math or their own alphabet or anything without help from the very people they claim they are smarter than. :rolleyes:

Why would you do that?

Now that's scary.

He got the the lithium batteries from your black pals down the street..

It turns out they came from China..

He didnt have to blow his apartment up no matter where he got the batteries or where they came from.. White people always trying to blame someone else for something stupid they did. :rolleyes:

Say whaaaaaaat?

Youre a dork and racist homo? No such thing as IQ. White people arent smart enough to make up a test for intelligence. It would be different if they had invented math or their own alphabet or anything without help from the very people they claim they are smarter than.

Let's explore that thought white guys left on an island..

Build Australia..

SOH_74_1600x1200.jpg

Black guys left on a island run around naked and eat people

57386c07dd0895a5688b4657-1536-768.jpg

Youre a dork and racist homo? No such thing as IQ. White people arent smart enough to make up a test for intelligence. It would be different if they had invented math or their own alphabet or anything without help from the very people they claim they are smarter than.

Build Australia..

View attachment 233266

View attachment 233267

Hahaha

I got you .

How come when you put a bunch of white guys on an island they build Australia you put a bunch of black guys on an island and they can't even make clothes?

Build Australia..

View attachment 233266

View attachment 233267
White guys werent left on an island. They were educated by Black people that built the Pyramids and later built europe. They just copied that education in Austrailia.

Those Black guys on the Andaman Islands were separated from all the other humans on the planet until whites from europe came and killed 90% of their people via disease and violence. No wonder they will kill anyone that comes there. Also they didnt eat the guy. They buried him.

Build Australia..

View attachment 233266

View attachment 233267

Hahaha

I got you .

How come when you put a bunch of white guys on an island they build Australia you put a bunch of black guys on an island and they can't even make clothes?

And they eat people?

Build Australia..

View attachment 233266

View attachment 233267

Hahaha

I got you .

Every white guy has the benefit of being educated on 2 separate occassions by Blacks from Africa.

Why do you need clothes on an island where its hot? Maybe youre ashamed of having tiny genitals?

Build Australia..

View attachment 233266

View attachment 233267

Hahaha

I got you .

And they eat people?

I know. Whites have a history of eating people. Thats what the pilgrims did but that was swept under the rug too. :rolleyes:

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2

Build Australia..

View attachment 233266

View attachment 233267
White guys werent left on an island. They were educated by Black people that built the Pyramids and later built europe. They just copied that education in Austrailia.

Those Black guys on the Andaman Islands were separated from all the other humans on the planet until whites from europe came and killed 90% of their people via disease and violence. No wonder they will kill anyone that comes there. Also they didnt eat the guy. They buried him.

Don't play a game..

Those white guys were left stranded on a dessert island..

Australia, did the black bros build it?

No they ran around naked hunting kangeroos and shit..

The white people civilized that country .

You have Australia

And black guys running around naked

57386c07dd0895a5688b4657-1536-768.jpg

Build Australia..

View attachment 233266

View attachment 233267

Hahaha

I got you .

And they eat people?

I know. Whites have a history of eating people. Thats what the pilgrims did but that was swept under the rug too. :rolleyes:

This is amusing to me .

I busted your b.s.

Lol ...

Blacks didn't invent a damn thing .

If they were that smart they wouldn't run around naked on an island in 2018..

This knowledge had to come from some where else.

Build Australia..

View attachment 233266

View attachment 233267

Don't play a game..

Not playing a game. Whites were living in caves and eating each other when they were finally educated. No white person ever went to Australia without the benefit of exposure to the knowledge given to them by Black Africans. Think about it for a moment. If Blacks had not twice educated europe you guys would probably be extinct.

Blacks didn't invent a damn thing .

If they were that smart they wouldn't run around naked on an island in 2018..

This knowledge had to come from some where else.

Youre white so I can forgive your ignorance but I wont argue the truth with you. You know and I know you know I know. :rolleyes:

Build Australia..

View attachment 233266

View attachment 233267

Don't play a game..

Not playing a game. Whites were living in caves and eating each other when they were finally educated. No white person ever went to Australia without the benefit of exposure to the knowledge given to them by Black Africans. Think about it for a moment. If Blacks had not twice educated europe you guys would probably be extinct.

This is a complete science experiment..

Whites left alone on an island builds a society.. Australia, great britian, Ireland .

Blacks left alone on an island eats one another. And runs around with no clothes on

Forum List

Back