Why Do Republicans Feel Compelled To Say "We're The Party of Lincoln?"

If you'll recall...Black Lives Matter took to the streets in Baltimore to protest the death of a black man while in Police custody...claiming that it was blatantly racist behavior! The only problem with that narrative is the Mayor of Baltimore was black...the Chief of Police was black...the majority of the officers involved were black and the person who put the events in motion leading up to that man's death was a black Councilman who was married to the black District Attorney! I'm simply curious how whites are somehow using policy to suppress black people in Baltimore when they don't control policy!

th

If I recall, BLM was protesting the police departmnts murder of a man and that is what the protest was about. Although the police who initially stopped Gray were white, the protest was about police killings of unarmed black men. Now would you like to explain how the majority of these killings have not been done in majority black administered cities?

Did the matriarchal focused, man hating BLM movement bring attention to the senseless brutal manslaughter of nine-year-old Saniyah Nicholson or ten-year-old Makiyah Wilson?

Saniyah Nicholson.jpg

Makiyah Wilson.jpg

BLM SOLUTIONS Patrisse Cullors, Alicia Garza, Opal Tometi.png

Peace.

Last edited:
#TheLargerIssue #Fatherlessness #ChildNeglectMaltreatment #MentalHealth #Solutions

IM2 replies to Avery, "You are an irresponsible black idiot who is miseducating whites and keeping them ignorant of the problem."

Hello again, IM2. Do you believe Dr. Stacey Patton, Ph.D is a "black idiot" for writing about and promoting her book revealing research into SYSTEMIC, as well as murderous Child Abuse?

Author and VIOLENCE researcher Dr. Stacey Patton, Ph.D, STOP BEATING, ASSAULTING, ABUSING, MALTREATING BLACK or AFRICAN AMERICAN CHILDREN!!!

I would like to learn if you, as well as our American neighbors are familiar with author and violence researcher, as well as 'Childhood Trauma' (#ACEs) victim-survivor, Dr. Stacey Patton, Ph.D, and her extensive research into potentially life scarring, as well as deadly domestic violence committed against American children and teens, aka our Nation's most precious and cherished assets?

The following are quotes and excerpts from college professor and 'Childhood Trauma' (#ACEs) victim-survivor Dr. Stacey Patton's book "Spare the Kids: Why Whupping Children Won't Save Black America", as well as Dr. Patton's public interviews.

How about sparing the kid and not using the rod?

"I would have never been able to do this work if I had come into this world with a mother who stayed, who nurtured me in a healthy way." ~Professor Stacey Patton

The Undefeated: 'Are there any concepts in your book that may be new to readers?'

Dr. Patton: "I think that some of the data. For example, in the past 10 years, if you look at the annual child maltreatment reports that are put out by the Association for Children and Families, African-Americans have killed over 3,600 children.

A lot of people will say, ‘It’s better for me to whup my child than the police,’ but when you look at the data, yes, we’ve seen instances of state violence against unarmed black children, but when you look at the data for the past 10 years, African-Americans kill an average of 360 children a year.

If you line that up against the police killings, it pales in comparison. African-American children are more at risk of being assaulted, physically injured or killed by their own parents than by the police. There’s that."

"In 2015, black kids had the highest rate of abuse and neglect, at 14.5 per 1,000 children, compared with 8.1 per 1,000 for white children, according to the Children’s Bureau, part of the Department of Health and Human Services."

"More than 3,600 black children in the United States have died as a result of maltreatment in the past decade, a rate three times higher than for all other racial groups.

Suicide rates among elementary-age black children have nearly doubled since the 1990s, while the rates for white children have fallen, according to a 2015 report from the Journal of the American Medical Association.”"

Peace.
___
American *(Children)* Lives Matter; Take Pride In Parenting; End Our National Health Crisis; Child Abuse and Neglect; End Community Violence/Fear, Police Anxiety & Educator's Frustrations

Any black person who doesn't include the holistic damage to blacks by white racism is an idiot in my view. You've got blacks adults and children suffering from continuing white racism dumb ass. And each time a black adult has to see an act of racism, whether it is on TV or in their lives, stressors which allow old oms of behavior can return. There are millions of blacks walking around here with PTSD caused by white racism you idiot! This is what we need to understand. The study of the psychological effects of racism on people color is relatively new and we must educate ourselves and whites alike to what racism actually does. You, nor any of those you mention do so.

Lol that has to be the most stupidest shit I have ever heard

So now blacks have PSTD?

I've not read up on the Jackie Robinson story, because I really don't care.

I referenced that way I had heard about it.

If I got it wrong, it was not intentional.

So give it a rest, drama queen.

My point stands, Obama was not some "Jackie Robinson" as you claim FALSELY presented as some massive qualified person who breaks down barriers due to his greatness.

It was whites who were judged Obama on his merits, such as they were and did NOT discriminate against him as their ancestors would have done.

That is whites NOT being racist.
So now you're ADMITTING that President Barrack Hussein Obama was elected as POTUS solely on MERIT. Yes?
That whiny ass white boy cant keep his story straight. All he knows is that he cant get all the cans out of the local land dump because of affirmative action oppressing him.

Youre a weak white boy that has no concept of hard work and you have nothing. If you had something you wouldnt be whining and you wouldnt be pissed off. :rolleyes:

You are a fraud and lazy white boy.

I can have stuff and still be pissed off at injustice aimed at my people.
You silly clown. The only thing you can be pissed off about is nature. Its not our fault you are a weak design. Look at you all mad because youre white and you feel like a victim. :rolleyes:

Interesting...you seem to think that whites are "weak" yet somehow we have managed to oppress you strong black folks for all these years? How does that work?

Written law and policy.
How does that work in cities that blacks have majorities in? When the Mayor is black and the Police Chief is black and the City Council is black...how come those cities haven't become examples of your superior "design", Milkweed?
They have and whites promptly burnt them to the ground. You need to learn more about your violent white history and the atrocities your kind commit and try to sweep under the rug. :rolleyes:

#TheLargerIssue #Fatherlessness #ChildNeglectMaltreatment #MentalHealth #Solutions

IM2 replies to Avery, "You are an irresponsible black idiot who is miseducating whites and keeping them ignorant of the problem."

Hello again, IM2. Do you believe Dr. Stacey Patton, Ph.D is a "black idiot" for writing about and promoting her book revealing research into SYSTEMIC, as well as murderous Child Abuse?

Author and VIOLENCE researcher Dr. Stacey Patton, Ph.D, STOP BEATING, ASSAULTING, ABUSING, MALTREATING BLACK or AFRICAN AMERICAN CHILDREN!!!

I would like to learn if you, as well as our American neighbors are familiar with author and violence researcher, as well as 'Childhood Trauma' (#ACEs) victim-survivor, Dr. Stacey Patton, Ph.D, and her extensive research into potentially life scarring, as well as deadly domestic violence committed against American children and teens, aka our Nation's most precious and cherished assets?

The following are quotes and excerpts from college professor and 'Childhood Trauma' (#ACEs) victim-survivor Dr. Stacey Patton's book "Spare the Kids: Why Whupping Children Won't Save Black America", as well as Dr. Patton's public interviews.

How about sparing the kid and not using the rod?

"I would have never been able to do this work if I had come into this world with a mother who stayed, who nurtured me in a healthy way." ~Professor Stacey Patton

The Undefeated: 'Are there any concepts in your book that may be new to readers?'

Dr. Patton: "I think that some of the data. For example, in the past 10 years, if you look at the annual child maltreatment reports that are put out by the Association for Children and Families, African-Americans have killed over 3,600 children.

A lot of people will say, ‘It’s better for me to whup my child than the police,’ but when you look at the data, yes, we’ve seen instances of state violence against unarmed black children, but when you look at the data for the past 10 years, African-Americans kill an average of 360 children a year.

If you line that up against the police killings, it pales in comparison. African-American children are more at risk of being assaulted, physically injured or killed by their own parents than by the police. There’s that."

"In 2015, black kids had the highest rate of abuse and neglect, at 14.5 per 1,000 children, compared with 8.1 per 1,000 for white children, according to the Children’s Bureau, part of the Department of Health and Human Services."

"More than 3,600 black children in the United States have died as a result of maltreatment in the past decade, a rate three times higher than for all other racial groups.

Suicide rates among elementary-age black children have nearly doubled since the 1990s, while the rates for white children have fallen, according to a 2015 report from the Journal of the American Medical Association.”"

Peace.
___
American *(Children)* Lives Matter; Take Pride In Parenting; End Our National Health Crisis; Child Abuse and Neglect; End Community Violence/Fear, Police Anxiety & Educator's Frustrations

Any black person who doesn't include the holistic damage to blacks by white racism is an idiot in my view. You've got blacks adults and children suffering from continuing white racism dumb ass. And each time a black adult has to see an act of racism, whether it is on TV or in their lives, stressors which allow old oms of behavior can return. There are millions of blacks walking around here with PTSD caused by white racism you idiot! This is what we need to understand. The study of the psychological effects of racism on people color is relatively new and we must educate ourselves and whites alike to what racism actually does. You, nor any of those you mention do so.
Youre talking way above his intellectual capacity. They dont understand stuff like that.

Lincoln was a criminal that purposely destroyed the South, and illegally destroyed state's rights.

My point stands, Obama was not some "Jackie Robinson" as you claim FALSELY presented as some massive qualified person who breaks down barriers due to his greatness.

It was whites who were judged Obama on his merits, such as they were and did NOT discriminate against him as their ancestors would have done.

So now you're ADMITTING that President Barrack Hussein Obama was elected as POTUS solely on MERIT. Yes?
That whiny ass white boy cant keep his story straight. All he knows is that he cant get all the cans out of the local land dump because of affirmative action oppressing him.

Just a question do you have PTSD from watching television?

I can have stuff and still be pissed off at injustice aimed at my people.
You silly clown. The only thing you can be pissed off about is nature. Its not our fault you are a weak design. Look at you all mad because youre white and you feel like a victim. :rolleyes:

Interesting...you seem to think that whites are "weak" yet somehow we have managed to oppress you strong black folks for all these years? How does that work?

Written law and policy.
How does that work in cities that blacks have majorities in? When the Mayor is black and the Police Chief is black and the City Council is black...how come those cities haven't become examples of your superior "design", Milkweed?
They have and whites promptly burnt them to the ground. You need to learn more about your violent white history and the atrocities your kind commit and try to sweep under the rug. :rolleyes:

Yea we know Democrats are evil

I'm pretty sure I do from TV and life in general. However, I am strong enough to overcome it.

IM2 replied to Avery, "YOU keep degrading those you claim are pro black, so does that make you, a black man, anti black? Your views are why you get denigrated by blacks."

IM2, why have you outright repeatedly refused to answer this simple question.

IM2, obama white house guests.jpg

IM2, plz let me know when you are prepared to face reality and begin recognizing the damage PRO BLACK minded Americans are doing to the image of responsible, caring black American citizens.

BS Talking NYC Pro Black Sa Neter Denounces 'Black Crabs in a Barrel'

"Sa Neter And Tommy Sotomayor 1 On 1 Conversation" Streamed live on Nov 9, 2018 by BLACKNEWS102

Quick Bio's: Sa Neter is leader of Harlem NY's hypocritical "Conscious Community".

Tommy Sotomayor is a popular YouTube broadcaster, social commentator and apparent emotionally troubled Childhood Trauma victim highlighting the fvvkery and human dysfunction existing in far too many black American communities.

Family and community dysfunction that Tommy correctly believes is caused by selfish, immature irresponsible girls, women and MOTHERS.

Selfish girls and women who I believe President and Mrs. Obama's urban story-TRUTH-teller friends or WH guests hatefully denigrate as less than human B*tches and "HOES" "THOTS" or "RATCHET" females undeserving of being treated with basic human respect.

In the above four hour long conversation with Sa Neter, Tommy Sotomayor is on top of his game. See for yourself.

Subscribe and Share!

Peace.

_tupac dr nadine burke harris common.jpg
___

Written law and policy.

Evil would imply you have supernatural powers. I just think most white people are violent. My theory is that the neanderthal DNA and a genetic fear of annihilation whites have causes it.

I'm pretty sure I do from TV and life in general. However, I am strong enough to overcome it.

Those dove commercials could be pretty terrifing i suppose to a little black boy

Say whaaaaaaat?

Written law and policy.

Evil would imply you have supernatural powers. I just think most white people are violent. My theory is that the neanderthal DNA and a genetic fear of annihilation whites have causes it.

Your theory's are always stupid..the majority of whites are out if jail and the majority of blacks are in jail , so what does that tell you?

Those dove commercials could be pretty terrifing i suppose to a little black boy

Say whaaaaaaat?

Not sure what you mean? Whats terrifying about a dove commercial? is that one of those violent games white people like playing?

Written law and policy.

Your theory's are always stupid..the majority of whites are out if jail and the majority of blacks are in jail , so what does that tell you?
That tells me youre an idiot if you actually believe that and retarded if you think that has anything to do with whites being violent. :rolleyes:

Say whaaaaaaat?

Not sure what you mean? Whats terrifying about a dove commercial? is that one of those violent games white people like playing?

For some reason IM dork thinks blacks get PTSD from watching television and you said the same...

I am still trying to get that .

So now blacks have PSTD?

Hello Bear. Yup, it is true, many black Americans experience PTSD.

Imagine the stresses experienced when living in a community where day after day, night after night you can hear the sound of distant or nearby GUNSHOTS echoing through your neighborhood?

carter_family_Ivy_bedtime.jpg

Peace.

Say whaaaaaaat?

For some reason IM dork thinks blacks get PTSD from watching television and you said the same...

I am still trying to get that .

Youre white. Stay in your lane. Its above your level of intelligence. Thats why you are having trouble figuring it out. IM2 is a wise man. You should listen to him....or not. Youre white so it really doesnt matter to be honest.

That tells me youre an idiot if you actually believe that and retarded if you think that has anything to do with whites being violent. :rolleyes:

You never watched starsky and hutch?

Those are true stories, the black dude is always trying to Rob the white guy

Forum List

Back