Why do RWs make no effort in defending the GOP while they are demonizing democrats?

many people
And how do Republicans hate America? Why don't you give us some examples?

Nah dude. Republicans LOVE them some America and Americans.

Unless you are a gay American.
Or a poor American.
Or a Muslim American.
Or a American democrat
Or a trans gender American.
Or a black American.
Or a Mexican American.
Or a middle class American.
Or an educated American.
Or an American woman who wants an abortion.
Or an American felon who has served their time.
Or an American independent.

So much love from the GOP, most people just can't stand that much love.
LMAO.
many people say cruz wants to exterminate gays.
Oh well --- if many people say it, it MUST be true, right?

Republicans are not trying to tear this country down-

Hey if you believe what you wrote above, why don't you list all the uplifting activities that republicans promote that benefits ALL Americans.

Btw, my list of those Americans republicans don't like was accurate. What does the republicans offer gays? Blacks? Mexicans? Middle class Americans? Etc etc.

What do republicans offer for training? Education? Jobs?
Health care? Etc etc.

Go ahead dude lay out those republican positions that benefit ALL Americans.

What a GREAT idea --- how about a list of "uplifting activities" that republicans promote? Let's do that ...

1) Education free of the biases and disinformation of the liberal left. Education that gives students the tools they need to succeed. Education that is tailored to fit the students' specific needs, rather than a 'one-size-fits-all solution' mandated by Washington.

2) Government involvement limited to those areas specifically granted to the government, rather than a continuing onslaught of regulations and rules designed to enhance government power, dictate peoples' lives, and protect the proletariat.

3) The opportunity for legitimate citizens to participate in the democratic process, select our leaders, and hold them accountable for their actions, rather than usurping the voters' power through a cabal of secret deals and 'super delegates'.

4) The opportunity for the people to exercise their individual rights, to provide for self protection, and to practice their religion wherever they wish, whenever they wish, and and in whatever manner they wish.

5) The refusal to condone establishment of a permanent under-class of people, constrained by government regulation.

6) Recognition that 58 million babies have been killed with 'legal' abortions, and acknowledgement that Planned Parenthood has sold baby body parts for money.

7) Insistence that our borders be protected, providing security for every citizen.

8) Recognizing that 'some' politicians cater to crime and illegality in order to increase their voter base.

9) Demand that people be rewarded commensurate with their contributions, rather than punished by being forced to fund a corrupt government state and those who refuse to contribute to its maintenance.

10) The opportunity for each and every citizen to advance his/her lifestyle, rather than being forced to exist in a cycle of poverty and dependence.

Ok - that's 10. Anything else I can do for you? Need another 10? Another 20?

its hard to defend nothing. reps stand for noth

But how do republicans get working Americans (Ray the truck driver for instance) to support positions that offer no benefit to working Americans.

How they do that?

Some people are like i were, they vote rep because they think the rep party stands for them. I got over that fallacy in 2006 and have voted dem since then. Ray may be like me this year in supporting Trump against the cruz billionaires

Some people ARE like you 'were' ... but that's a direct condemnation of the public education mandated by liberals.

The conservative part of the Republicans don't believe in giving things to people to buy votes. Conservatives believe in a normal society where everybody is treated the same. It's the Democrats that divide Americans into groups and then decide which group they favor and which group they hate.

Republicans believe in the boogie man too Ray.

LMAO. Couldn't name ONE republican policy that benefits all Americans.

Just more of your platitudes and bullshit.

At least you shouldn't wonder why the republicans will not win the WH.

Oh, I have absolutely YOU couldn't name a republican policy that benefits Americans. But, I would suggest, that is more a reflection of your ignorance than a statement of fact.

It doesn't. One just sucks a hell of a lot more.
but even though you admit that that other party sucks too,you just keep on supporting them.....thats why nothing changes.....you party people are enablers....
In many ways the Democratic Party does suck, but they at least push policies that make sense.

:wtf:

Name one
Christ I gave a whole list a few posts back.

Gotcha, before I respond to your post, I should read every post you've ever written.

Somehow I doubt that's what you do ...
Okay I'll give you three to coddle you I guess.

Investing in infrastructure
Raising the minimum wage
Addressing Wall Street corruption effectively

but even though you admit that that other party sucks too,you just keep on supporting them.....thats why nothing changes.....you party people are enablers....
In many ways the Democratic Party does suck, but they at least push policies that make sense.

Name one

Gotcha, before I respond to your post, I should read every post you've ever written.

Boondoggle and Democrat reelection slush fund.
Raising the minimum wage
Unemployment.
What corruption and how would you end it?

Name one

Raising the minimum wage

Investing in infrastructure - What do you want that makes sense that others don't?

Raising the minimum wage - How does shit canning everyone not worth an arbitrary wage specified by you make sense exactly?

Addressing Wall Street corruption effectively - LOL, Hillary is owned by Wall Street. Say what, stupid mother fucker?

Name one

Raising the minimum wage

Investing in infrastructure - What do you want that makes sense that others don't?

Raising the minimum wage - How does shit canning everyone not worth an arbitrary wage specified by you make sense exactly?

Addressing Wall Street corruption effectively - LOL, Hillary is owned by Wall Street. Say what, stupid mother fucker?

Here's where he whines that you aren't proposing any kind of positive program.

Name one

Raising the minimum wage

Our infrastructure is in shit shape. Compared to most developed-world countries like in Europe, it ranks among the worst. Get over this idea that America kicks ass in every way. It doesn't. At all. Investing in it will create millions of jobs in the process.

You're so dumb. The minimum wage is waayy behind on inflation. 600 economists signed a letter to congress in support of raising it because historically it has shown to have an insignificant negative effect on the economy. It does however boost consumer spending due to higher wages. That over time helps the economy. Stop listening to republicans. Think for yourself Christ's sakes.

Yeah it would be so easy for me to be fooled by Hillary wouldn't it? You were counting on my support for her. I want Bernie. Not Hillary. Nice try though. Idiot.

Raising the minimum wage

Our infrastructure is in shit shape. Compared to most developed-world countries like in Europe, it ranks among the worst. Get over this idea that America kicks ass in every way. It doesn't. At all. Investing in it will create millions of jobs in the process.

You're so dumb. The minimum wage is waayy behind on inflation. 600 economists signed a letter to congress in support of raising it because historically it has shown to have an insignificant negative effect on the economy. It does however boost consumer spending due to higher wages. That over time helps the economy. Stop listening to republicans. Think for yourself Christ's sakes.

Yeah it would be so easy for me to be fooled by Hillary wouldn't it? You were counting on my support for her. I want Bernie. Not Hillary. Nice try though. Idiot.

So you increase minimum wage. By how much exactly? And who do you suppose pays for that increase in salary?

Raising the minimum wage

Infrastructure - you evaded my question

minimum wage - you didn't answer my question

bernie - a distinction without a difference. And you'll vote for Hillary, liar

Raising the minimum wage

So you increase minimum wage. By how much exactly? And who do you suppose pays for that increase in salary?

No one pays it. Everyone not worth what they set it at gets fired

Name one

Raising the minimum wage
None of which has been done ---- all hat, no cattle.

Name one

Raising the minimum wage
None of which has been done ---- all hat, no cattle.
Yeah because we have scumbag republicans in office.

Nah dude. When I want to read fiction I have a group of authors I like that write much better than you.

But why don't you tell me where your utopia exists. All that education and stuff.

Did man walk with dinosaurs? Is the story of creation a scientific fact as some right wingers believe? Is global warming a hoax as right wingers teach.

Is Liberty College your idea of "higher education"?

LMAO.

Republicans are not trying to tear this

Hey if you believe what you wrote above, why don't you list all the uplifting activities that republicans promote that benefits ALL Americans.

Btw, my list of those Americans republicans don't like was accurate. What does the republicans offer gays? Blacks? Mexicans? Middle class Americans? Etc etc.

Health care? Etc etc.

What a GREAT idea --- how about a list of "uplifting activities" that republicans promote? Let's do that ...

1) Education free of the biases and disinformation of the liberal left. Education that gives students the tools they need to succeed. Education that is tailored to fit the students' specific needs, rather than a 'one-size-fits-all solution' mandated by Washington.

2) Government involvement limited to those areas specifically granted to the government, rather than a continuing onslaught of regulations and rules designed to enhance government power, dictate peoples' lives, and protect the proletariat.

3) The opportunity for legitimate citizens to participate in the democratic process, select our leaders, and hold them accountable for their actions, rather than usurping the voters' power through a cabal of secret deals and 'super delegates'.

4) The opportunity for the people to exercise their individual rights, to provide for self protection, and to practice their religion wherever they wish, whenever they wish, and and in whatever manner they wish.

5) The refusal to condone establishment of a permanent under-class of people, constrained by government regulation.

6) Recognition that 58 million babies have been killed with 'legal' abortions, and acknowledgement that Planned Parenthood has sold baby body parts for money.

7) Insistence that our borders be protected, providing security for every citizen.

8) Recognizing that 'some' politicians cater to crime and illegality in order to increase their voter base.

9) Demand that people be rewarded commensurate with their contributions, rather than punished by being forced to fund a corrupt government state and those who refuse to contribute to its maintenance.

10) The opportunity for each and every citizen to advance his/her lifestyle, rather than being forced to exist in a cycle of poverty and dependence.

There is something else you could do. List where all these fantasies are taking place.

For instance, What GOP person is fighting for equal wages for women doing the exact same job as a man?

Did you notice you offered NO concrete accomplishments of the republicans?
Just a bunch of Bullshit and platitudes. Which is all the GOP ever offers. Why is that? Is it just to hard for republicans to accomplish something? Anything?

Must be.

Republicans are not trying to tear this

Health care? Etc etc.

There is something else you could do. List where all these fantasies are taking place.

For instance, What GOP person is fighting for equal wages for women doing the exact same job as a man?

Did you notice you offered NO concrete accomplishments of the republicans?
Just a bunch of Bullshit and platitudes. Which is all the GOP ever offers. Why is that? Is it just to hard for republicans to accomplish something? Anything?

Must be.

Pretty much the response we've come to expect ----- nothing.

Nah dude. When I want to read fiction I have a group of authors I like that write much better than you.

But why don't you tell me where your utopia exists. All that education and stuff.

Did man walk with dinosaurs? Is the story of creation a scientific fact as some right wingers believe? Is global warming a hoax as right wingers teach.

Is Liberty College your idea of "higher education"?

LMAO.

Nonsensical and immature ... I apologize. I made the mistake of assuming you wanted to have an intelligent conversation.

Guess not, huh?

When was the last time a con on this board made an effort to defend republican polices and make an argument as to why we should all vote republican? It's because they secretly know the GOP has NOTHING to offer the middle class and poor. They are just too immature to admit it. It's just easier for them to invest all their energy into arguing why we shouldn't vote democrat. Of course even then they fail to come up with real specifics.

Why does this intellectual dishonesty persist?
Back in your cage.

You remind me of a Chimp who spends his days periodically jacking off in front of people at the zoo. You make a spectacle of yourself and everyone just points at you and laughs.

What a fucking stupid, ignorant post. The republicans don't need or want to offer anybody a damn thing, dumass. Why do governments have to "offer" something to you leftists for you to appreciate what's going on around you? This huge, unaccountable, and bankrupt government needs to get the fuk out of our way. There's your offer.
and my offer is to stfu and take the fu train.......your republican nitwits brought america to it's knees and refuse to do a damn thing about it ,,,,keep sitting on your hands

Government trying to fix problems is the #1 cause of problems. The best thing they can do is sit on their hands. Stop asking other people to give you free shit. That isn't solving problems, that's just feeding your dependency
Oh so we shouldn't have any laws? We should let people do what ever the fuck they want? You do know that basic laws like robbery come from government right?

Forum List

Back