Why do so many Atheist and Christians misunderstand what Hell really is ?

I have a degree in molecular biology ,you won't teach me much more then I already know.

Good ol berkley link ,home of the atheiest and naturalist movement :lol:

Next I will be provided with your wiki support. :lol:

You guys are entertaining.

One with a degree in molecular biology would also understand the benefits of evolutionary biology in modern medicine.

Let me correct you,micro-evolution is what benefits research in medicine not Macro-evolution that you are arguing for. I do hope you understand the difference between the two.

Saying you believe in "microevolution" but not "macroevolution" is like saying you believe in a quarter but not a dollar.

In fact, the scientific community is not concerned with what is microevolution and macroevolution. They are creationist terms used to sound academic.

Anyone that understands the theory knows how absurd it is try and create a split in evolution based on "micro" and "macro".

3. Scientists do not know the conditions of the earth 3.4 billion years ago.

And neither do you.

Given the state of the ocean today, though, we can conclude it wasn't covered with tap water.

There were probably a few minerals, carbon, and ammonia in there somewhere.

And there goes the premise of your last 50 posts.

You mean like this?

Life’s First Spark Re-Created in the Laboratory | Wired Science | Wired.com

Because, as you know from being a molecular biologist, scientific hypothesis and theories go through several cycles before confirmation. Some go through more than others.

Why do you not understand this?

One more thing to have ooze you have to have water,are you telling me all the water in the ocean evaporated and then rained again ?

You can't see the problems I am pointing out to you ?

What I find funny about evolos is that they can talk BS an believe it but have yet to produce human life without a male sperm cell and a female egg. If human life was created any other way why can't it be reproduced today the same way?

And it's statements like this that reaffirm that you don't know what the hell you are talking about when it comes to this subject.

Thanks for playing.

I too can formulate my own thoughts on this subject, and what you evols preach just does not make a workable solution, with sound common sense. Maybe someone who is more astute and lectured on the subject in question can write their words and express themself better than I, still it does not mean I don't know what I am talking about.

Just because I said "man came from apes" dick weed hick wants to bust my chops because I did not correctly say Chimpanzee. Apes and Chimp are both primates both are non human but the asshat wants to bust my chops because I did not use the correct terminology.

Except you don't know what you are talking about when it comes to this subject, and you've demonstrated it time and time again. You claiming some magical (and non quantifiable) intellectual prowess in the guise of "common sense" non-withstanding. STH is right to "bust your chops" for saying "man came from apes". Terminology aside, evolution does not, and never has, said that "man comes from (insert ape here)". In other words, you don't even have a grasp of what you are arguing about.

In other words, you can not formulate your own thoughts because you are ignorant (in the purest sense of the word) about what you are arguing against.

And your claiming that human life came from nothing makes you more knowledgeable than I? It would take more faith to believe in what you do than what I believe in. The human body is a complex machine, there is no way that evolutional theory what ever it is now can answer how life begin here on earth without the mention of a creator. If Homo Sapiens evolved from something it wasn't from any sea life or primate monkey species, as science has taught in the past.

The Future of Homo Sapiens, The Future of Human Evolution
Homo sapiens
Evolution of Modern Humans:* Early Modern Homo sapiens
The Evolution of Homo sapiens
Homo Sapiens, Meet Your New Astounding Family | Human Evolution | DISCOVER Magazine

I never claimed "human life came from nothing".

If you want to lecture me on the wonders of the human body, by all means. We are certainly interesting.

While you are at it, you should delve into some pathology. Here are two good areas: cancer and autoimmune diseases.

Okay, now start your lecture.

Except you don't know what you are talking about when it comes to this subject, and you've demonstrated it time and time again. You claiming some magical (and non quantifiable) intellectual prowess in the guise of "common sense" non-withstanding. STH is right to "bust your chops" for saying "man came from apes". Terminology aside, evolution does not, and never has, said that "man comes from (insert ape here)". In other words, you don't even have a grasp of what you are arguing about.

In other words, you can not formulate your own thoughts because you are ignorant (in the purest sense of the word) about what you are arguing against.

And your claiming that human life came from nothing makes you more knowledgeable than I? It would take more faith to believe in what you do than what I believe in. The human body is a complex machine, there is no way that evolutional theory what ever it is now can answer how life begin here on earth without the mention of a creator. If Homo Sapiens evolved from something it wasn't from any sea life or primate monkey species, as science has taught in the past.

Homo sapiens
Homo Sapiens, Meet Your New Astounding Family | Human Evolution | DISCOVER Magazine

If you want to lecture me on the wonders of the human body, by all means. We are certainly interesting.

While you are at it, you should delve into some pathology. Here are two good areas: cancer and autoimmune diseases.

You are claiming Human life came from nothing if you advocate evolution.

One more thing to have ooze you have to have water,are you telling me all the water in the ocean evaporated and then rained again ?

You can't see the problems I am pointing out to you ?

What I find funny about evolos is that they can talk BS an believe it but have yet to produce human life without a male sperm cell and a female egg. If human life was created any other way why can't it be reproduced today the same way?

And it's statements like this that reaffirm that you don't know what the hell you are talking about when it comes to this subject.

Thanks for playing.

Well tell me smart ass were did evolution come up with the human sperm cell and human egg to separate the human species from the animal species?

I don't know that this qualifies as a ghost story, but it does have a Twilight Zone feel to it.

My mother was 13 years old when her father was killed in a horrible railroad collision, head on, with another train on a bridge. A spectacular result of a pointless mistake, but that is beside the point of the story.

It was the in the 1920's and living in the house where she grew up, as was the custom of the day for those with the wealth to achieve it, were three generations of the same family. My mother told the story that she and her sisters, there were 4 daughters, were playing in the dining room.

Her mother, my grandmother was cooking in the kitchen as mothers did in that time since the conveniences of pre-prepared food was not yet avaialble and the job of the"the wife" was to cook and clean and do the chores of the household while the husband worked to bring home the bacon. It was a time of understood responsibility when the hard times created hard people.

There was a radio in the room. It was an ornately carved cabinet that housed a vacuum tube driven, massively speakered wire to the world; a miracle of the modern world. It was never turned on except in the evening and then everyone sat and listened as if a play were being performed in the room.

It was late afternoon and the girls were a little more noisy than they should have been, but not much more than normal. The smell of the roast was filling the house and would be ready by the time that Timmy, my grandfather, working as a fireman on the train that night, would be home.

He was a railroad man and everything about him was larger than life to his little girls. His hands were huge and rough, his voice was booming and his laugh was contagious and usually involved hugging one of his six girls. His entrance was always loud, sudden and joyous.

His mother, napping in her room on the second floor stirred when she heard Timmy call her name.

She roused herself awake and went downstairs to see him.

She seemed, my mother remembers, confused and disoriented as she searched the room with dwindling happiness. She asked, "Where's Timmy? I just heard him calling to me." My grandmother laughed as she often did and told her that Timmy wouldn't be home for a couple hours and that she should lay down again.

They found out later that the crash had occurred at just about the moment that Great Grandmother was awakened by her son calling out to her.

I will admit since the stroke i am not the sharpest tool in the shed,but i try.

Look, dude. I am about to finish medical school, have seen people in various forms of stroke, to include the patient with expressive aphasia I saw today, and even I am sick of listening to you play the "stroke card".

I also know that, save for a massive stroke that would also knock out your motor function and prevent you from typing, the higher cognitive abilities of the brain are generally spared in cerbral vascular incidents. In other words, I knew my patient with expressive aphasia had trouble communicating words, but could fully write down what they wanted to convey to me (and I offered that up to them if they wanted).

So come off of it already.

But still our questions go ignored. Just because we can't prove a supernatural force is the reason for life and everything we see, but it is reasonable to assume everything we see is the product of a creator. Because it is very reasonable to assume life begets life not reasonable to assume non-life begets life.

I never said anything about "reasonable" or true. That is beyond the scope of man to know. I simply said your beliefs couldn't fit inside the parameters of the scientific method.

So assume away, just keep it out of science.

Well i'm sorry but it is a fact,i suffered an Ischemic stroke due to having a hole in my heart I had a patent foramen ovale performed.

These are the effects i deal with on a daily basis.

slurred speech,loss of balance, confusion and memory loss.

So can you be more specific about what is beyond the scope of man to know ?

Finding a single fossil naturally out of place in the ground would falsify evolution. It's also a logical canard to insist that we must be able to reproduce a process that took hudreds of millions of years to occur in various different environments and atmospheres in a laboratory beaker for it to be considered "reproducible". You yourself admit that would be impossible. We can't quite recreate gravity either. That doesn't limit our study of it.

You are basically making the same absurd, albeit much more articulate points, that the anti-evolution crowd always makes. The scientific community certainly doesn't see the massive holes you claim are in the process.

Furthermore, what is your proposed alternative? If you are going to claim scientific rigor, then surely you can't claim that intelligent design or creation, which both rely on supernatural forces, can be falsified. Once you introduce an all knowing and powerful force into your model, the answer to any connundrum (i.e. the hypothetical out of place fossil) automatically becomes "God did it".

At any rate, in light of the OP, it's always entertaining to see anyone claim that they know what happens when we die. It's the final mystery and all the logic, scripture, parables, and firmly held beliefs on the planet have failed to bring a resounding answer to it. I have my doubts this thread will either. It will simply be something that we all find out in our way.

I guess you missed my point of this thread. I cannot prove what happens at death. I am a man of faith so I believe in what's written in the scriptures. I was merely pointing out what the scriptures say about Hell and death. I was setting the record straight. Because so many Christians have been taught something that is not in line with the scriptures.

Then why would you presume to lectures others on what does and does not happen after death?

You seem like a bright guy or girl,why do I need to explain this twice to you. I said that hell is the grave and used scripture to back my claim, at death life is over until you're resurrected,that is what the bible teaches. Do I believe the bible, yes I do. Can I prove there is no life after death no, I am simply pointing out what the scriptures say,got it ?

I have a degree in molecular biology ,you won't teach me much more then I already know.

Good ol berkley link ,home of the atheiest and naturalist movement :lol:

Next I will be provided with your wiki support. :lol:

You guys are entertaining.

One with a degree in molecular biology would also understand the benefits of evolutionary biology in modern medicine.

And what kind of degree? I've got a bachelor's in "Management" (aka Business Finance), and I couldn't tell you a damn thing about business. I am a medical student now.

I think it's funny that people claim expertise based on a degree they got 20-30 years ago. To be an expert, you should have done graduate work in the matter and spent a significant part of your life in the professional practice of your endeavor.

Yes,and i did work in the field for many years and have spoken about it extensively in threads in this forum. If you knew of me speaking of my stroke why didn't you know of me speaking of my experiences ?

When you work in the field and and are constantly reading material to keep up to date on issues does that qualify me to speak on this issue ?

Does this have anything to do with evolution or not ?

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

I already answered this once.

All cells contain water. We are made up of approximately 60% water our brain 70%. So we have 4 billion cells containing water so it is reasonable to assume life began in water according to your theory.

One major problem for your side is that amino acids cannot form in water they are to soluble. So how did we get the building blocks of life in the water to create life ?

Intracellular fluid and extracellular fluid is not "water" anymore than plasma is water anymore than the ocean is "water". Surely in your studies you stumbled upon the notion of tonicity.

There is a reason IV fluids are crystalloids. If you ran straight water into someone, you blow every red cell in their body and kill them. If you ran a solution that had too many minerals, you shrink the into useless things.

Thtat's a long response to simply point out that life didn't begin in "water" and Miller and Urey's experiment in 1953 is a sufficient rebuttle to your silly assertion.

Under the right oxidation and reduction state and in the right medium, a catatlyst will cause amino acids to form.

Are you serious we are made up of water and every living cell contains water what the heck are you talking about?

Yes that is my point amino acids cannot form in water got it ?

Let me correct you,micro-evolution is what benefits research in medicine not Macro-evolution that you are arguing for. I do hope you understand the difference between the two.

Saying you believe in "microevolution" but not "macroevolution" is like saying you believe in a quarter but not a dollar.

In fact, the scientific community is not concerned with what is microevolution and macroevolution. They are creationist terms used to sound academic.

Anyone that understands the theory knows how absurd it is try and create a split in evolution based on "micro" and "macro".

It is only absurd to the ones who deny the difference between the two,well like you.

3. Scientists do not know the conditions of the earth 3.4 billion years ago.

And neither do you.

Given the state of the ocean today, though, we can conclude it wasn't covered with tap water.

There were probably a few minerals, carbon, and ammonia in there somewhere.

And there goes the premise of your last 50 posts.

Of course i don't know so that shows the test was pointless.

Yes and they were only on this planet after the so called big bang. The big bang would have scattered all the things needed for life throughout the universe but we see it only on this one little planet why ?

Here educate yourself.

101 - The Earth In Time And Space - Amazing Discoveries TV

Last edited:

Homo sapiens

He knows he is and don't want to admit to it,because he knows life can't self generate itself. When I have time I will show him why he should not be referring to the miller urey experiment.

Just like he don't want to admit the theory teaches we are related to apes.

I don't know that this qualifies as a ghost story, but it does have a Twilight Zone feel to it.

My mother was 13 years old when her father was killed in a horrible railroad collision, head on, with another train on a bridge. A spectacular result of a pointless mistake, but that is beside the point of the story.

It was the in the 1920's and living in the house where she grew up, as was the custom of the day for those with the wealth to achieve it, were three generations of the same family. My mother told the story that she and her sisters, there were 4 daughters, were playing in the dining room.

Her mother, my grandmother was cooking in the kitchen as mothers did in that time since the conveniences of pre-prepared food was not yet avaialble and the job of the"the wife" was to cook and clean and do the chores of the household while the husband worked to bring home the bacon. It was a time of understood responsibility when the hard times created hard people.

There was a radio in the room. It was an ornately carved cabinet that housed a vacuum tube driven, massively speakered wire to the world; a miracle of the modern world. It was never turned on except in the evening and then everyone sat and listened as if a play were being performed in the room.

It was late afternoon and the girls were a little more noisy than they should have been, but not much more than normal. The smell of the roast was filling the house and would be ready by the time that Timmy, my grandfather, working as a fireman on the train that night, would be home.

He was a railroad man and everything about him was larger than life to his little girls. His hands were huge and rough, his voice was booming and his laugh was contagious and usually involved hugging one of his six girls. His entrance was always loud, sudden and joyous.

His mother, napping in her room on the second floor stirred when she heard Timmy call her name.

She roused herself awake and went downstairs to see him.

She seemed, my mother remembers, confused and disoriented as she searched the room with dwindling happiness. She asked, "Where's Timmy? I just heard him calling to me." My grandmother laughed as she often did and told her that Timmy wouldn't be home for a couple hours and that she should lay down again.

They found out later that the crash had occurred at just about the moment that Great Grandmother was awakened by her son calling out to her.

I believe you had an experience with a fallen Angel. They play us like a fiddle.

He knows he is and don't want to admit to it,because he knows life can't self generate itself. When I have time I will show him why he should not be referring to the miller urey experiment.

Molecular biology, huh?

You should know for FACT that we are genetically related to all chordata members.

And that abiogenesis is the theory you seem to be attacking, not evolution.

Man evolved from an animal that is not alive today. This is another concept you've never quite grasped.

So you BELIEVE the bili is part chimp and gorilla? I suggest you try googling that one and reconsidering. Wikipedia might help you. Perhaps you will figure out that the bili ape, which has never throughout all of history been recorded or documented as the result of cross breeding chimps and apes, is actually just a misnomer.

Did you really just try to base the entirety of your claim on a species you don't actually know anything about? You fail once again. Perhaps you should try the google search first next time.

Youwerecreated said:
Wrong you say we are a product of a natural process called evolution so you would need to show how evolution got it's start.
Again, doesn't matter how many times you say this, it's still false. I no more need to explain the start of life to prove evolution than I need to explain how my computer is made to turn it on and use it. One process, while coming before the other, is completely separate.

But you've always had problems making such differentiations. If an elevator has buttons, and a tv remote has buttons, you're convinced the remote will get you to the top floor.

Did life begin in a body of water or not ?

Yes,because your side said life began in water and it evolved and came up on land is that not what they teach ? what was this process called if it happened ?
Once again: nothing to do with evolution. Are you willfully ignorant to this point or do you just keep forgetting every 5 minutes? :lol:

Did life begin in a body of water or not ?

I already answered this once.

All cells contain water. We are made up of approximately 60% water our brain 70%. So we have 4 billion cells containing water so it is reasonable to assume life began in water according to your theory.

One major problem for your side is that amino acids cannot form in water they are to soluble. So how did we get the building blocks of life in the water to create life ?
Yes, you did already answer that one...... a few posts back without anyone saying anything about it. This answers my last question: you just get confused and forget things apparently.

Nevertheless, it is still true that the origins of life are distinct from evolution. By the way, your idea about amino acids is wrong. Not only are soluble amino acids able to form building blocks, but all of the hydrophobic amino acids do not dissolve in water. You're wrong on two counts in one sentence. Congrats.

Well i'm sorry but it is a fact,i suffered an Ischemic stroke due to having a hole in my heart I had a patent foramen ovale performed.

These are the effects i deal with on a daily basis.

slurred speech,loss of balance, confusion and memory loss.
These are sound credentials on which to educate the masses about complex topics you don't understand. I wish all the confused people with memory loss could explain things to me like you do.

It is only absurd to the ones who deny the difference between the two,well like you.
Yes. The entirety of the peer-reviewed published scientific community is absurd. :clap2:

you don't have a clue what your talking about, so why would you have a clue what I was talking about.
Well, I understand the concept of evolution. You have repeatedly shown to have no idea whatsoever. You can keep saying I'm wrong without any supporting evidence whatsoever, but that doesn't really counteract that fact that you continue to make things up about a concept you don't understand.

Once again: doesn't matter how many times you say this. It's still false. And it continues to show you are clueless about what evolution actually is. Here, perhaps this will help: click here for evolution!

It's ok. You'll figure it out eventually. Until then, I'll keep reminding you. :lol:

Molecular biology, huh?

You should know for FACT that we are genetically related to all chordata members.

And that abiogenesis is the theory you seem to be attacking, not evolution.

If you believe in something so much as it's seems you do you should be able to give an honest opinion on how human life come to be? You have yet to identify how the origins of the human species began
Animal vegetable mineral?

If you believe in something so much as it's seems you do you should be able to give an honest opinion on how human life come to be? You have yet to identify how the origins of the human species began
Animal vegetable mineral?

ok we'll make this an easy question: is that evolution? or not evolution?

You keep up this level of quackery and you're going to sprout feathers soon! :lol:

Forum List

Back