Why do so many Atheist and Christians misunderstand what Hell really is ?

You said non human sperm your either dumb or blind

Nothing more to say after reading this :cuckoo::eusa_whistle:

Rofl, the irony!

Look at what I put in bold again. I said non-human egg. Now, look at your original response. You said human egg. See the problem yet? :lol:

Dude NON human sperm cells? Are you for real?

I'll try one last time. I said non-human egg AND sperm. You replied saying non-human sperm and human egg. See the difference?

Anyway, I answered your silly questions. If you don't like the answers, maybe you should go tell us all again how Obama's birth certificate is a fake, you seemed to enjoy that. :lol:

bigreb and ywc, I have a question. Do you think that everyone has a firm belief about how life first came about?

Yes, anyone who believes intelligence was envolved with the creation of life.

And it took an intelligence well beyond our comprehension creating all that is existence.

Last edited:
Uh oh the alien theory.

What if God and the Angels are those aliens.

Don't worry, I think both are equally as unlikely.

Why would you be so sure ,you surely have not presented a solid case for a natural process.

He's not sure. Read what he said without making assumptions.

I THINK both are equally as UNLIKELY.

There's nothing in there that implies certainty. The certainty card is played by you religious types, you're certain science is wrong despite science having facts/research/observations to back what they assess.

This is more than one question.

You have been answered more than once about science being able to reproduce life from nothing. Once again, the answer is no.

Do you need a human sperm cell and egg to create human life? So far as I know, yes. I'm guessing you ask this question as a way to show evolution wrong; if you need a human sperm and egg cell to create a human, how did we come from some previous primate? The answer, from my layman's understanding, is that the collection of small changes (or micro-adaptations, as the creationists seem to prefer) eventually leads to enough changes to equal a change in species. As such, I suppose it would be possible to have a non-human egg and sperm cell create a human; it would be along the lines of a very human-like primate giving birth to a neanderthal, or cro-magnon, or whatever the earliest form of humanity is believed to be.

I'm not even sure if 'the beginning of human life would have a yes or no answer for the question' is meant to be it's own question.

So you've been answered (again), are you satisfied yet? Or are you going to continue to claim your questions have been ignored?

So what your saying is that is someone responds to a question that is answering the question?
An example of a respond to the question but not answering the question
As such, I suppose it would be possible to have a non-human egg and sperm cell create a human; it would be along the lines of a very human-like primate giving birth to a neanderthal, or cro-magnon, or whatever the earliest form of humanity is believed to be.

Non human sperm cell and a human egg? What kind of crap is this? Thats not even close to answering the question.

First off, are you blind? I bolded the quote from my post and your response, clearly you read what I typed and somehow took it to mean exactly the opposite.

Second, I tried to explain that from my (admittedly limited) understanding of how evolution between species is believed to work, yes, at some point non-humans would give birth to humans. So, technically, you would not have to have a human egg and sperm to create a human life. However, I think that's a gross oversimplification of things, and I am far from the best person to explain the details of evolutionary process.

Third, simply because you don't like the answer, doesn't mean the question hasn't been answered.

Fourth, perhaps if you could form coherent sentences on a regular basis it would be easier for people to answer your ridiculous questions.

Finally, you continue to contend that people who believe in evolution believe that human life came from nothing. That's nothing but a lie. You have been told, on multiple occasions by multiple people, that it is not true, yet you keep repeating it. Evolution is not abiogenesis. Evolution is not concerned with the beginning of the universe. Evolution does not refute the possibility of a creator. One can believe that the universe was created by an intelligence and believe in evolution. One can believe that life was created by an intelligence and believe in evolution. And I have never heard or read anyone claim that in evolutionary theory, there was nothing and *poof* there was humanity.

Since the genetics from the parents determine what the offspring will be then you're saying our neartest ancestor had to sexually reproduce with a human,that is not possible.

Everyone here knows the problems with mutations being the engine that drives macro-evolution.

First off, are you blind? I bolded the quote from my post and your response, clearly you read what I typed and somehow took it to mean exactly the opposite.

Second, I tried to explain that from my (admittedly limited) understanding of how evolution between species is believed to work, yes, at some point non-humans would give birth to humans. So, technically, you would not have to have a human egg and sperm to create a human life. However, I think that's a gross oversimplification of things, and I am far from the best person to explain the details of evolutionary process.

Third, simply because you don't like the answer, doesn't mean the question hasn't been answered.

Fourth, perhaps if you could form coherent sentences on a regular basis it would be easier for people to answer your ridiculous questions.

Finally, you continue to contend that people who believe in evolution believe that human life came from nothing. That's nothing but a lie. You have been told, on multiple occasions by multiple people, that it is not true, yet you keep repeating it. Evolution is not abiogenesis. Evolution is not concerned with the beginning of the universe. Evolution does not refute the possibility of a creator. One can believe that the universe was created by an intelligence and believe in evolution. One can believe that life was created by an intelligence and believe in evolution. And I have never heard or read anyone claim that in evolutionary theory, there was nothing and *poof* there was humanity.

You said non human sperm your either dumb or blind

Second, I tried to explain that from my (admittedly limited) understanding of how evolution between species is believed to work, yes, at some point non-humans would give birth to humans.
Nothing more to say after reading this :cuckoo::eusa_whistle:

Rofl, the irony!

Look at what I put in bold again. I said non-human egg. Now, look at your original response. You said human egg. See the problem yet? :lol:

The problem is humans can only reproduce with humans why?

Rofl, the irony!

Dude NON human sperm cells? Are you for real?

I'll try one last time. I said non-human egg AND sperm. You replied saying non-human sperm and human egg. See the difference?

Anyway, I answered your silly questions. If you don't like the answers, maybe you should go tell us all again how Obama's birth certificate is a fake, you seemed to enjoy that. :lol:

Sorry montrovant but obama has nothing to do with this discussion. I will try to be soft because generally you are very polite. But what you're are suggesting is non-sense because humans can only reproduce with humans there is no data to suggest otherwise.

Don't worry, I think both are equally as unlikely.

Why would you be so sure ,you surely have not presented a solid case for a natural process.

There's nothing in there that implies certainty. The certainty card is played by you religious types, you're certain science is wrong despite science having facts/research/observations to back what they assess.

Did you not watch that video that destroyed evlolutions timeline by the strata laid down in the grand canyon ? do you have a clue that it's not possible of a natural process to crteate life as has been demonstrated. What facts are you talking about ?

Did you not watch that video that destroyed evlolutions timeline by the strata laid down in the grand canyon ? do you have a clue that it's not possible of a natural process to crteate life as has been demonstrated. What facts are you talking about ?

The video was shredded by Photonic, I don't need to watch it. He stated the videos positions and continued to destroy them with science. The Grand Canyon strata is easily explained by science, and Photonic already provided the link if you're interested, which I doubt you are.

Depends what you call creating life. Some call creating life cloning, man's done that, some call it the experiment I provided earlier where life was created through a synthetic process, man's done that, man can aid in pregnancies that wouldn't be possible in nature without medical science involvement.

How did the thread get from discussing hell to evolution?

Because the anti God crowd that hate everything God related.

You have to believe in god to be anti-god.

It's like me calling you anti-unicorn.

The very denial of the possibility of intelligent design =God the creator shows ignorance because of the complexity we see in all walks of life. But not just life but the way planets are aligned.

I don't care who you're everyone at some point in time battles with the question whether if God exists or not,that is only if they are being honest with themselves. Why do we all at one point battle with that question ?

Why do we all want to live forever ?

Ecc 3:11 He has made everything beautiful in His time; also He has set eternity in their heart, so that no man can find out the work that God makes from the beginning to the end.

The video was shredded by Photonic, I don't need to watch it. He stated the videos positions and continued to destroy them with science. The Grand Canyon strata is easily explained by science, and Photonic already provided the link if you're interested, which I doubt you are.

Depends what you call creating life. Some call creating life cloning, man's done that, some call it the experiment I provided earlier where life was created through a synthetic process, man's done that, man can aid in pregnancies that wouldn't be possible in nature without medical science involvement.

You're dreaming.

Let me ask you the questions he avoided.

How come only the top layer of strata shows erosion ?

Why is a lower layer of strata that is solid rock mixed in with the layer above it if it took millions of years to lay down that layer of strata ?

Why are planets turning the opposite direction of the rest of the universe if the big bang occurred ?

How do you know that the continents were not separated by God instead of plate tectonics ?

How do you know that the global flood is not the reason for the earth breaking up and forming separate continents ?

It definitely was caused by a catastrophic event. So what was the method that caused this event ?

You're dreaming.

Why is a lower layer of strata that is solid rock mixed in with the layer above it if it took millions of years to lay down that layer of strata ?

Why are planets turning the opposite direction of the rest of the universe if the big bang occurred ?

He already answered all those questions. If you'd like I can cut and paste his answers.

This is what's annoying about your threads YWC, is you just ask people to repeat themselves over and over again and then once they grow tired of repeating themselves you declare yourself the winner.

How do you know that the continents were not separated by God instead of plate tectonics ?

How do you know that the global flood is not the reason for the earth breaking up and forming separate continents ?

It definitely was caused by a catastrophic event. So what was the method that caused this event ?

1.) Because plate tectonics is easily verifiable by science and it's observable.
2.) Because there's no scientific evidence of a global flood, and I will ignore the kooky link you post in reply to this from some fundamentalist religious website.
3.) It definitely wasn't caused by a single catastrophic event.

Because the anti God crowd that hate everything God related.

The very denial of the possibility of intelligent design =God the creator shows ignorance because of the complexity we see in all walks of life. But not just life but the way planets are aligned.

I don't care who you're everyone at some point in time battles with the question whether if God exists or not,that is only if they are being honest with themselves. Why do we all at one point battle with that question ?

Ecc 3:11 He has made everything beautiful in His time; also He has set eternity in their heart, so that no man can find out the work that God makes from the beginning to the end.

Where has anyone on this thread said there's zero chance of a creator?

You're dreaming.

He already answered all those questions. If you'd like I can cut and paste his answers.

This is what's annoying about your threads YWC, is you just ask people to repeat themselves over and over again and then once they grow tired of repeating themselves you declare yourself the winner.

Please do so i did not see them.

Let's start with you, is there a chance that there is a creator God?

Let's start with you, is there a chance that there is a creator God?

Yes, I've never stated there's zero chance, not until science can disprove a god, which I doubt ever happens.

However I think the chance of a creator is very, VERY, VERY slim.

Forum List

Back