Why do so many conservatives support secession?

Why would they lose all that? People move out of the country all the time and they don't lose the benefits they paid for.

That's maybe true as far as to-date SS benefit accumulation, but Medicare/Medicaid is not going to pay out for procedures outside of America. Texas will quickly drown in elderly medical bills.

Than US can refund all the money they paid in.

You didn't pay in to anything. You were taxed. Now you're on welfare as today's taxpayers are paying you for something you contributed nothing to. No money was saved

Thats not my problem.

Why would they lose all that? People move out of the country all the time and they don't lose the benefits they paid for.

That's maybe true as far as to-date SS benefit accumulation, but Medicare/Medicaid is not going to pay out for procedures outside of America. Texas will quickly drown in elderly medical bills.

You didn't pay in to anything. You were taxed. Now you're on welfare as today's taxpayers are paying you for something you contributed nothing to. No money was saved

Thats not my problem.

:wtf:

It's not your problem nothing you paid in was ever saved? I'd say it's completely your problem

It's amazing that liberals need something so basic and so obvious explained to them.

To them it's all about fucking over Conservatives so they let that over run their minimal brains.

If you're "conservative," why do you perpetuate the lie you ever saved any money when government spent it as it came in just like any other tax?

I've saved plenty of money. It's how I retired at 46.

It's amazing that liberals need something so basic and so obvious explained to them.

To them it's all about fucking over Conservatives so they let that over run their minimal brains.

If you're "conservative," why do you perpetuate the lie you ever saved any money when government spent it as it came in just like any other tax?

Swish. I'm talking about what you claimed, the lie that you "paid into" social security and medicare. You paid nothing into those, they were tax and spend schemes

Thats not my problem.

It's not your problem nothing you paid in was ever saved? I'd say it's completely your problem

It's not my problem where the US gets the money to pay back the citizens of Texas
After all,it's no different than moving out of the country.
You still get your benefits.

Swish. I'm talking about what you claimed, the lie that you "paid into" social security and medicare. You paid nothing into those, they were tax and spend schemes

So you wont be receiving any benefits when you hit the age marker?

Thats not my problem.

It's not my problem where the US gets the money to pay back the citizens of Texas

So you want Texas to be free and secede, while continuing to be a welfare whore? Explain ...

Not if I get my way, no

Thats not my problem.

So you want Texas to be free and secede, while continuing to be a welfare whore? Explain ...

I dont care about welfare.
I care about SS taxes thats been taken out of my checks.

Not if I get my way, no

Personally I dont need em,it's the principle.

Thats not my problem.

I dont care about welfare.
I care about SS taxes thats been taken out of my checks.

You paid for defense too, that was an investment, right? Shouldn't today's taxpayers pay you back for that?

Stupid is as stupid does. You want freedom, but you want a check for it. I pity the fool. The fool is you

Not if I get my way, no

Personally I dont need em,it's the principle.

The principle that you paid taxes so you want your children to write you a check that has nothing to them?

Wow, you're a man of principle, I see it now

OK, I don't ...

I wish Texas would secede, I would move there.

We kick out all the illegal Mexicans and it would be a perfect country.

Forum List

Back