Why do so many people deny climate change

Mankind must counteract AGW by pushing Earth farther from the Sun. At noon today please hop up an down on Earth to push it further from the Sun.

When people ask you what you're doing you can tell them you're doing your part to change the climate

Ahhh, the first conservative solution.

Most conservatives now embrace a variant of the Gaia Theory. They say natural cycles occur, and that since the earth always corrects for them eventually, nobody needs to worry.

Most conservatives now embrace a variant of the Gaia Theory. They say natural cycles occur, and that since the earth always corrects for them eventually, nobody needs to worry.

WHO says that? And what can YOU do about falling into another Ice Age other than bitch about it? ---- Oh maybe ------ if we burn enough fossil fuel ---- we'll avoid glaciers a mile thick over Pittsburgh.. Yeah -- that'll work..

That's probably why no one has ever suggested such a thing

:lol::lol::lol::lol: Gosh, you idiots make it so easy... What does it say at the top of that graph there....:lol::lol:

Carbon-Final.jpg

New IPCC Report: Climatologists More Certain Global Warming Is Caused By Humans, Impacts Are Speeding Up | ThinkProgress

The good thing about education is that people are certified in terms where they stand in terms of education. Those certificates are called degrees. You don't have any so you are not qualified.

So what does that mean, that only those with degrees and determine who has a degree? What makes you qualified to determine anything about climate? Did you Electrical Engineering degree make you an "authority" on climate? The guy who runs the IPCC is a railroad engineer. According to your epistemology, that makes him unqualified to determine anything about climate, doesn't it?

BTW, I have a BS in Mechanical Engineering, numskull.

The IPCC didn't create the IPCC. They have no obligation to you. You are not educated enough to even understand what they do.

Does the IPCC have any obligations of any kind? How about to tell the truth?

I'm educated enough to know a con when I see one. Changing your story every time the facts change is the sure sign of a con, and following such cons is the sure sign of a sucker.

If you understood science, an ability that you so obviously lack, you'd know that the scientific process is a never ending series of questions and answers. Conservatives love questions but find many answers oh so inconvenient. You accept what the media entertainers told you, that you are entitled to whatever truth you want.

In fact, you are only entitled to what the rest of us are. The truth.

You, mammy, saggy and oltrakartrollingblunderfraud are among the most scientifically illiterate individuals I have ever seen.

:lol::lol::lol::lol: You can't make this up!

WHO says that? And what can YOU do about falling into another Ice Age other than bitch about it? ---- Oh maybe ------ if we burn enough fossil fuel ---- we'll avoid glaciers a mile thick over Pittsburgh.. Yeah -- that'll work..

No one.

Mamooth is like the two year old yelling "NUNH UNH - YOOOO."

Clearly he has the intellect and maturity of the average toddler.

Last edited:

That isn't what they say, numskull.

I see our resident Gaians -- the denialists -- are upset about having their NewAge beliefs highlighted. But sadly for them, I don't care if I've injured their pwecious feewings. If they're going to keep spouting touchy-feely "The earth always has these natural cycles!" malarkey, I'm going to keep laughing at them for it.

(Don't worry, denialists. You can go hug a crystal now for some healing chakras.)

Last edited:
I see our resident Gaians -- the denialists -- are upset about having their NewAge beliefs highlighted. But sadly for them, I don't care if I've injured their pwecious feewings. If they're going to keep spouting touchy-feely "The earth always has these natural cycles!" malarkey, I'm going to keep laughing at them for it.

(Don't worry, denialists. You can go hug a crystal now for some healing chakras.)

tThe phrase "the earth always has natural cycles" doesn't even mean anything. It's nonsensical.

If it wasn't for made up positions for your critics, turds like you wouldn't have anything at all to attack, now would you?

So are all the denailists now going to flipflop as well and pretend they haven't constantly invoked magical natural cycles?

Nothing magical about natural cycles...the only invocation of magic has been from you guys with your magical trace gas supposedly controlling the climate.

So are all the denailists now going to flipflop as well and pretend they haven't constantly invoked magical natural cycles?

Nothing magical about natural cycles...the only invocation of magic has been from you guys with your magical trace gas supposedly controlling the climate.

Hah! Speaking of magic:

SSDD talking about radiative heat transfer said:
Your idiot suggestion that there is a selection process is evidence of a complete failure to grasp that there are forces at work in the universe that, while we can't explain them, exist none the less.

:lol::lol::lol::lol: You're not too good at improvisational comedy either, mammy old gurl....
I suggest you go back to sacrificing the critters on your personal pagan altar...:lol::lol:

Forum List

Back