Why do so many people from every political angle talk like we're on the path to destruction?

Liberals, conservatives, whatever. It seems like so many people are convinced that the world is ending and/or that everything is horrible. Are we really headed for doom? Is life really that bad? There's so much negativity and melodrama in politics. Does it never occur to you people that maybe humanity will be just fine? Maybe people have to convince themselves the world is ending and that everything sucks so their rage and hysteria doesn't seem like an overreaction.

It's my opinion that humanity will be just fine. We'll forge ever onward and reach heights beyond what we can currently imagine. You doom and gloomers are heavily overreacting. It almost seems like you want to witness the world crumble. Just relax a little; take a Xanax. Everything's going to be fine.

Life is great. The political elite think they control everything and they send drones, like you to try and quiet people down.

The fact is there is a civil war coming. Everyone feels it. The idiots living in the DC bubble think that everything is going great.

They are wrong.

and because of that they are one blackout away from extension,,, so your point things are better with it are less than encouraging,,

You're suggesting that things aren't getting better because of a hypothetical disaster that we don't know will happen.
You haven't noticed all the actual disasters we are in right now? Hypothetical, nothing!

I suggest you must be a Dem trying to pretend everything is hunky-dory since your guy got in, honestly or not, when in fact the whole country is falling apart in several different directions. A puppies-and-kitten happytalk is not going to change the fact that we've gone to the dogs.

You haven't noticed all the actual disasters we are in right now? Hypothetical, nothing!

I suggest you must be a Dem trying to pretend everything is hunky-dory since your guy got in, honestly or not, when in fact the whole country is falling apart in several different directions. A puppies-and-kitten happytalk is not going to change the fact that we've gone to the dogs.

I'm not a moron so my world view doesn't shift with the presidency.

$28 trillion in debt with no end in sight
A middle class that can't save or get ahead
Violent crime way up in all blue shitholes
Black criminality at an all time high
Hundreds of thousands of homeless pissing, shitting and dying in out streets
An extremely divided citizenry
Wetbacks invading our nation unimpeded
Wetbacks ruining our education and healthcare systems unimpeded
Wetbacks destroying wages and all blue collar trade work unimpeded
Anchor babies stealing citizenships from Americans and deciding our elections in CA, AZ, NV, NM
Social media giants steering our youth, our nation and our elections

And "MOST OF US ARE QUITE OPTIMISTIC ABOUT THE FUTURE".....WTF!
Lib shit at its finest right there ladies and gentlemen.

Your negativity prevents you from seeing the bigger picture.

haha...enlighten us on this "bigger picture" you speak of...because the writing is clearly on the wall for all of us sane folks.
Tell us how abandoning american virtue and the american way will benefit good, real, core Americans.

Last edited:
Liberals, conservatives, whatever. It seems like so many people are convinced that the world is ending and/or that everything is horrible. Are we really headed for doom? Is life really that bad? There's so much negativity and melodrama in politics. Does it never occur to you people that maybe humanity will be just fine? Maybe people have to convince themselves the world is ending and that everything sucks so their rage and hysteria doesn't seem like an overreaction.

It's my opinion that humanity will be just fine. We'll forge ever onward and reach heights beyond what we can currently imagine. You doom and gloomers are heavily overreacting. It almost seems like you want to witness the world crumble. Just relax a little; take a Xanax. Everything's going to be fine.

The world isn't "ending", it's shifting. Autocrats aren't going to do well, primarily because they have all done so poorly in the pandemic.

I care about the US, that's why I am mad America haters got commie Sleepy in the White House.

Anchor babies stealing citizenships from Americans and deciding our elections in CA, AZ, NV, NM

haha...enlighten us on this "bigger picture" you speak of...because the writing is clearly on the wall for all of us sane folks.
Tell us how abandoning american virtue, the american way will benefit good, real, core Americans.

Well, abandoning your "virtue", and core values and voting for Donald Trump certainly didn't work out for you at all. So maybe, returning to sane, reasonable, and sound management principles, will help get you back on track.

Those afraid to confront reality always dismiss another's "negativity" as "exaggerated"...don't they?
Isn't that how the Right has had their nation stolen from them over the last two decades...by pretending there really was no problem worth fighting over?

We have different realities it seems. I see the world getting better and better. You seem to think everything is falling apart. :confused:

I don't live in "the world" I live in America. Where is America improving for good, real, core Americans?
What Leftist run city or state do you hope the rest of the nation emulates?
Well..I'll tell ya..southeast Idaho is chalk full of good, real, core Americans..and life has been better than most of the US here for quite some time now.

Whatr the OP is saying and what you are buying are just too far apart. You are invested in a narrative..hell..it might even be true..for you, anyway. Most of us are quite optimistic about the future..when we're not being deluged with fearmongering interests.

"Most of us are quite optimistic about the future"
WTF...you can't be serious!

Sorry you're pissed at being phased out...and that about half of what you ranted about is pure fantasy..it is what it is...and what it is..is the marginalization of the white nationalist/racist~

Those afraid to confront reality always dismiss another's "negativity" as "exaggerated"...don't they?
Isn't that how the Right has had their nation stolen from them over the last two decades...by pretending there really was no problem worth fighting over?

We have different realities it seems. I see the world getting better and better. You seem to think everything is falling apart. :confused:

I don't live in "the world" I live in America. Where is America improving for good, real, core Americans?
Well..I'll tell ya..southeast Idaho is chalk full of good, real, core Americans..and life has been better than most of the US here for quite some time now.

Whatr the OP is saying and what you are buying are just too far apart. You are invested in a narrative..hell..it might even be true..for you, anyway. Most of us are quite optimistic about the future..when we're not being deluged with fearmongering interests.

Sorry you're pissed at being phased out...and that about half of what you ranted about is pure fantasy..it is what it is...and what it is..is the marginalization of the white nationalist/racist~

You really aren't making any sense....what I posted is real.
Are you asserting that those are simply things to be expected as you "phase out" productive whitey and mass degradation sets in?
Are you sure that's what you want? Who's gonna cover all that free shit that you and your pet humans need?

I like your list, BrokeLoser. It made me think ---- what am I really MOST worried about at this time going on in the country?

My personal list:

--The crushing of the U.S. economy and hundreds of thousands of small businesses and jobs of every kind, though a terribly misguided overreaction to the epidemic
--The forced mask wearing. All that should be private decisions.
--The financial bubbles currently surging through the whole stock market and likely to bring a big crash anytime now
--The violent rioting in our cities and the anti-police agitation
--The glorification of bizarre and disgusting perversion, for instance men pretending they've turned into women
--The Left's vicious attacks on everyone who doesn't march lockstep with all their beliefs and virtue-signaling, right down to the level of all private conversations and relationships
--The Soviet-style show trial going on right now in Congress; I never thought I'd see such a thing happen here.

I have more, but that's in order of priority of worry.

Anyone else have a personal worst list?

Tell us how abandoning american virtue, the american way will benefit good, real, core Americans.

Well, abandoning your "virtue", and core values and voting for Donald Trump certainly didn't work out for you at all. So maybe, returning to sane, reasonable, and sound management principles, will help get you back on track.

"Donald Trump certainly didn't work out for you at all"
WTF...are you being serious?
He told me he would build a wall, stop wetbacks from fucking Americans over, rip more negroes from the taxpayer tit than any prez before him, put more work boots on negroes than any prez before him, stomp on the necks of the Left daily, put the U.S. back in command of the world, bring troops home from overseas, demand peace in the middle east, give me a tax rebate, drive my investments off the charts, drive my income through the roof, ride the asses of biopharmaceutical companies to promptly formulate a covid vaccine.....He did all of that....are you confused?
He didn't work out well for degenerates, criminals and wetbacks....that's all.

I'm not a moron so my world view doesn't shift with the presidency.

Correct, you aren't a moron, you're worse. The fact is this "president" is a house plant. he has no idea where he is half the time. He is a puppet of the CCP, and assholes, like you, who support the plant, are either traitors to your country, or you are chinese agents. It doesn't matter which one you are to me, just sit back and watch the show.

The world isn't "ending", it's shifting. Autocrats aren't going to do well, primarily because they have all done so poorly in the pandemic.

Autocrats are running the show you blind fool. Why do you think they are doing so badly, NO CONSEQUENCES FOR THEIR ACTIONS, YOU IGNORANT TWAT!

Yeah, you're a chinese drone. You all post alike.
You think? I figure he's just a Dem drone. Putting out "unity" propaganda.

The CACA (Chinese American Communist Association) operatives are one and the same. Stab a democrat, and a chinese communist squeals.

You really aren't making any sense....what I posted is real.
Are you asserting that those are simply things to be expected as you "phase out" productive whitey and mass degradation sets in?
Are you sure that's what you want? Who's gonna cover all that free shit that you and your pet humans need?
I imagine we'll all just keep working..as usual. We don't really march to your demented tune.

Forum List

Back