Why do the Democrats deny the election was stolen?

Status
Not open for further replies.
The evidence for a stolen election is overwhelming. Just in the last week we have unearthed even more evidence of massive Democrat fraud in states like Georgia and Arizona.

Do they they think by just denying fraud then that is all that is necessary to get away with the thievery?
Probably because it wasn't or Rudy and the Kraken chick, would have tried to prove something in court, not to mention all the state legislatures, democrat and republican.
The state legislatures that appointed alternative electors? They believed there was fraud.

The evidence for a stolen election is overwhelming. Just in the last week we have unearthed even more evidence of massive Democrat fraud in states like Georgia and Arizona.

Do they they think by just denying fraud then that is all that is necessary to get away with the thievery?
They could only get Capone on tax evasion.

And from what I see, democrats don't even have to pay their taxes.

Good luck.

To be more precise, they got black people to do the denying for them, because black people have been lead to believe that that is how white people do it.

it's not that they deny it that bothers me. It's that they try to cancel those who don't. Kind of like everything else. Disagree with me on COVID? Or critical race thoery? The issue as to whether systemic racism is even involved at all in death by cop? The real effects of CC? Whether or not men should be able to play high level women's sports?
Fine. If you ghad the courage of your own convictiond you'd welcome debate. Instead they hide

It's easy in our new "woke" world. The Left literally OWN the platforms that disseminate the narratives. Those platforms so far have been successful in censoring any opposing speech and the Left/Marxist wannabes have convinced themselves that they actually can dictate what reality IS.
Until they are faced with a forceful repudiation of their lies and nonsense, by means they cannot simply mock and ignore, they will simply continue in their actions. Why WOULD they EVER change?

It wasn't Democrats the certified the elections in Georgia and Arizona. It wasn't Democrats the recounted the votes 3 times, once by hand, to verify the results.

That was Republicans. I guess they need to be faced with a forceful repudiation of their lies.

1619641242210.png

The evidence for a stolen election is overwhelming. Just in the last week we have unearthed even more evidence of massive Democrat fraud in states like Georgia and Arizona. Do they they think by just denying fraud then that is all that is necessary to get away with the thievery?
You have no evidence or you'd have posted it. As such this post is against TOS, so undoubtedly will be shut down. As usual, the Trumpistas don't think the rules apply to them.
"fact check" says three of these allegations are false. Looks like 30 allegations or so to me. Mike Lindell's absolute proof of election fraud
LOL!!! I've learned to not put much faith in Trumpista "proof".

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back