Why do the God-haters persist?

it's a necessary evil...They got nothing else to do so they fuck...Do you want these fools having babies? They'll keep their dicks in their pants when you pull your head out of your ass.

Sorry you have such negative regard for poor people. No, they won't keep dicks in pants if I change my viewpoint, you've already determined they are poor, therefore fools who can't possibly control themselves. So they will still be doing it, with condoms I paid for and they forgot to wear.

YES!!!=" Society wants abortion to be an option for them" BUT THE WANTS OF SOCIETY OR NOT RIGHTS,WHO is protecting the rights of the unborn little baby?

We're just putting them on the fast track to heaven. What do they want to come to this shit hole when heaven is awaiting? :eusa_pray:

why are you still here???

Because my parents didn't abort and because I don't believe there is a heaven. I also don't believe that life is so precious that we can't abort. If there is no heaven who gives a fuck if you abort a seed before they are born?

We're just putting them on the fast track to heaven. What do they want to come to this shit hole when heaven is awaiting? :eusa_pray:

Because my parents didn't abort and because I don't believe there is a heaven. I also don't believe that life is so precious that we can't abort. If there is no heaven who gives a fuck if you abort a seed before they are born?

IT IS NOT TOO LATE!!! Why not do what you suport?? The food you ate today could have gone to someone much more worthy!!!

IT IS NOT TOO LATE!!! Why not do what you suport?? The food you ate today could have gone to someone much more worthy!!!

Worthy has nothing to do with it. In fact, if there was a god, he'd take guys like me and leave the little aborted babies alone. But he doesn't, because there is no god. Who lives and who dies is determined randomly by what country they are born in, how much money their parents have, if they have healthcare, war, etc. People die every day. I feel bad about that. But I don't feel bad about seeds being aborted in the first trimester. BFD. Like squashing a mosquito.

But I am a living human being. I do value human living life. If you are a human on this planet, you shouldn't suffer or be in poverty or die of a disease that should be curable if you only had money. But you christians let people die needlessly every day. Count to 3. Someone just died of starvation. Count to 3 again. Someone was just aborted. BFD. If there is no god, so what? Too many people on this planet to begin with. Like I said, I wish the rapture/end of days would come and take all you christians to heaven/jesus. Bye bye!

Worthy has nothing to do with it. In fact, if there was a god, he'd take guys like me and leave the little aborted babies alone. But he doesn't, because there is no god. Who lives and who dies is determined randomly by what country they are born in, how much money their parents have, if they have healthcare, war, etc. People die every day. I feel bad about that. But I don't feel bad about seeds being aborted in the first trimester. BFD. Like squashing a mosquito.

But I am a living human being. I do value human living life. If you are a human on this planet, you shouldn't suffer or be in poverty or die of a disease that should be curable if you only had money. But you christians let people die needlessly every day. Count to 3. Someone just died of starvation. Count to 3 again. Someone was just aborted. BFD. If there is no god, so what? Too many people on this planet to begin with. Like I said, I wish the rapture/end of days would come and take all you christians to heaven/jesus. Bye bye!

ONLY FOOLS SAY THERE IS NO GOD!!!AND YOU?? GOD DID NOT TAKE THE LIFE OF THE UNBORN, evil man did that and you supported it!!! There was no suffering hunger,proverty,sickness and death until evil man chose to reject God and GOD'S LOVE and live in his sins!!

ONLY FOOLS SAY THERE IS NO GOD!!!AND YOU?? GOD DID NOT TAKE THE LIFE OF THE UNBORN, evil man did that and you supported it!!! There was no suffering hunger,proverty,sickness and death until evil man chose to reject God and GOD'S LOVE and live in his sins!!

Some of the smartest men on earth (agnostic atheist scientists) say based on all the evidence there is probably no god. 99.9% sure. 100% sure your god is fake.

You guys like to say that tornado's and hurricanes happen to people in Blue states because we are godless well every time I see tornado's and hurricane's wrecking christian lives in red states I wonder what you guys did to make god so mad.

There has always been suffering, hunger, sickness and death. When we were just monkey's that shit happened. Long before we invented religion. In fact these are the reasons why we invented religion. They said it was paradise on earth until we sinned and then god gave us disease, sickness, death, murder, rape, etc. He's a sick fuck huh?

Some of the smartest men on earth (agnostic atheist scientists) say based on all the evidence there is probably no god. 99.9% sure. 100% sure your god is fake.

You guys like to say that tornado's and hurricanes happen to people in Blue states because we are godless well every time I see tornado's and hurricane's wrecking christian lives in red states I wonder what you guys did to make god so mad.

There has always been suffering, hunger, sickness and death. When we were just monkey's that shit happened. Long before we invented religion. In fact these are the reasons why we invented religion. They said it was paradise on earth until we sinned and then god gave us disease, sickness, death, murder, rape, etc. He's a sick fuck huh?

WRONG AGAIN!!! SATAN is on earth to kill and destroy, NOT GOD. Sickness,pain,death is the ""RESULT"" OF SIN, NOT GOD!!!

WRONG AGAIN!!! SATAN is on earth to kill and destroy, NOT GOD. Sickness,pain,death is the ""RESULT"" OF SIN, NOT GOD!!!

I saw a baby seal suffering/starving/dying of a desease. What sin did that baby seal do? Sickness, pain and death are just a part of life. When you are dead it's over. No heaven.

Didn't Bush start the Iraq war? How many died? So satin is in control of Bush? I thought he was a christian? Is Satin the master of stupid because if he is he's definately in control of you.

I saw a baby seal suffering/starving/dying of a desease. What sin did that baby seal do? Sickness, pain and death are just a part of life. When you are dead it's over. No heaven.

Didn't Bush start the Iraq war? How many died? So satin is in control of Bush? I thought he was a christian? Is Satin the master of stupid because if he is he's definately in control of you.

MUST I TELL YOU EVERYTHING???????????? ALL CREATION WAS RUINED BY MAN'S CHOICE TO LIVE IN SIN AND REJECT GOD'S LOVE!!! GOD SAYS EVEN THE EARTH MOANS UNDER THE LOAD OF SIN NOW ON EARTH!!! Now wise up!!!

God's fault then! Bit of poor angel making!

non-thinker!!! you would not look so ignorant if you did not try to debate what you know nothing about!!!! GOD CREATED ANGELS AND MEN WITH FREE WILL, GOD WILL NOT FORCE YOU TO ACCEPT HIS LOVE,BLESSINGS,PROTECTION, YOU ARE FREE to chose hell!!!

God's fault then! Bit of poor angel making!

non-thinker!!! you would not look so ignorant if you did not try to debate what you know nothing about!!!! GOD CREATED ANGELS AND MEN WITH FREE WILL, GOD WILL NOT FORCE YOU TO ACCEPT HIS LOVE,BLESSINGS,PROTECTION, YOU ARE FREE to chose hell!!!

God created both man and angels with free will! Like I said gods fault! :eusa_clap:

Here is a scary thought....

There are elected officials in our congress that believe in the exact same way as Jizzmo.

If there ever was a reason to stop electing christian fundamentalists..

It is all within Jizzy's posts.

If there ever was a reason to resist and persist...

MUST I TELL YOU EVERYTHING???????????? ALL CREATION WAS RUINED BY MAN'S CHOICE TO LIVE IN SIN AND REJECT GOD'S LOVE!!! GOD SAYS EVEN THE EARTH MOANS UNDER THE LOAD OF SIN NOW ON EARTH!!! Now wise up!!!

That is the story our ancestors told sitting around a camp fire 7000 years ago when they just evolved from apes and you still believe? You are the argument against evolution.

I wonder who created Satan?

SATAN WAS CREATED AS A ANGEL but he let his desire for power AND HIS PRIDE cause him to reject GOD and try to take GOD'S PLACE.

How many angels are there? What are their names? What do they do all day? Do they fly around the earth and save people? Why doesn't god create more of them? Why did he create any of them? Where do they live? On earth along with the rest of us when they aren't saving the faithful? What kind of sick game is god playing? Can you or I become an angel? What is the difference between angels and people in heaven? What can they do that the rest can't? So it's paradise for us but angels have to fly around saving dumb asses from their fate? Did you ever see an angel? How come this shit isn't taught in school? Because it's BULLSHIT. :badgrin:

Sorry to burst your bubble :eusa_pray:

I wonder who created Satan?

SATAN WAS CREATED AS A ANGEL but he let his desire for power AND HIS PRIDE cause him to reject GOD and try to take GOD'S PLACE.

How many angels are there? What are their names? What do they do all day? Do they fly around the earth and save people? Why doesn't god create more of them? Why did he create any of them? Where do they live? On earth along with the rest of us when they aren't saving the faithful? What kind of sick game is god playing? Can you or I become an angel? What is the difference between angels and people in heaven? What can they do that the rest can't? So it's paradise for us but angels have to fly around saving dumb asses from their fate? Did you ever see an angel? How come this shit isn't taught in school? Because it's BULLSHIT. :badgrin:

Sorry to burst your bubble :eusa_pray:

LOL!!! YOU GOT A LOT TO LEARN!!! HUH??? What effort have you made to learn?? Do you just ask ignorant questions and expect others to do the work??

Here is a scary thought....

There are elected officials in our congress that believe in the exact same way as Jizzmo.

If there ever was a reason to stop electing christian fundamentalists..

It is all within Jizzy's posts.

If there ever was a reason to resist and persist...

This is why I push their buttons. Like Tom Cruise did to Jack Nicholson in a few good men. I want them to say what they really mean. No sugarcoating it, which is what Christy, Jeb Bush, Rubio, Paul Ryan and Rick Snyder are doing. They haven't changed their positions, just the way they say things.

So either you believe abortion is murder or you do not. The reason I bring this up is because the other day a con tried to say they weren't trying to ban abortion, just not pay for it.

Besides that being stupid because if they don't pay then they'll pay welfare and foodstamps and they clearly don't want to pay for that so abortion is a necessary evil because of their conservative philosophy on how to deal with the poor. Note their approach would/does/is also leading to increased crime because we can't afford the number of police we need to police Detroit.

Forum List

Back