Why do the God-haters persist?

Right. It'd be like trying to fight the boogy man. He doesn't exist. If god is real he needs to reveal himself or you need to shut the fuck up. Dick in your psalm 14:4

GOD gave HIS Word to mankind,GOD is revealed in His word. you too fat and lazy to read???

I would read anything god wrote. Show me something ANYTHING he or Jesus wrote. Nothing? Then maybe you're swallowing a fairy tale?

Name me one person on earth today that tells you "you have to believe their ancient fairy tale or go to hell". Why do you believe them? What proof do they have?

Remember the Bible is not self-authenticating; it is simply one of many religious texts. Like those others, it itself constitutes no evidence for the existence of a god. Its florid prose and fanciful content do not legitimise it nor distinguish it from other ancient works of literature.

The Bible is historically inaccurate, factually incorrect, inconsistent and contradictory. It was artificially constructed by a group of men in antiquity and is poorly translated, heavily altered and selectively interpreted. Entire sections of the text have been redacted over time.

LOL!!! TO KNOW GOD YOU MUST SEEK GOD,YOU CAN FIND GOD IN HIS ETERNAL,LIVING WORD!!! read it!!!

... what IF every human on the planet had prayed for God to intervene? Are you sure nothing would have happened to change the events? Perhaps there isn't enough collective 'spiritual energy' from the human race, and that's why these terrible things happen? Do you have proof that isn't the case? How do you know?

[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=G8GwT7ZotCg"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=G8GwT7ZotCg[/ame]

praise be forever ...

Guess you couldn't answer my question? :dunno:

no, it is you who chooses differently for a God of convenience to fit whichever post or thought fits the occasion ... so derived to facilitate fundamental religionist social stereotypical divisions.

What kind of fool doesn't see the evidence of God everywhere? Probably the same people who think abortion is just a choice

tapatalk post

Abortion is having a pregnancy terminated. The definition is not "a choice". But what do you mean when you say people who think abortion is "just a choice". Isn't it? You either choose to have one or you choose not to. Same way you either choose to believe a fairy tale (religion) or you choose not to.

What kind of fool doesn't see the evidence of God everywhere? Probably the same people who think abortion is just a choice

tapatalk post

Science has explained how/when/why humans invented god.

A result of our naturally evolved neurology, made hypersensitive to purpose (an ‘unseen actor’) because of the large social groups humans have and the way the brain associates pattern with intent.

Humans have evolved a variety of cognitive shortcuts to deal with the mass of information provided by our senses. In particular, we tend to filter sensory input according to a set of expectations built on prior beliefs and past experiences, impart meaning to ambiguous input even when there is no real meaning behind it and infer causal relationships where none exist.

Every human-being ever born begins life as an implicit atheist and must be taught the concept of theism or, more commonly, indoctrinated with it.

Ignores and does not eliminate the fact that something can seem incredible or unlikely and still be true, or appear to be obvious or likely and yet still be false.

The world is the way it is. Reality does not bend to our personal whim and facts do not cease to exist because they are ignored. Our personal belief in something does not automatically make it real or true and, conversely, our lack of understanding of a topic does not make it false.

Until we understand something we “do not know”. Positing a ‘god’ in place of admitting personal ignorance is an unfounded leap which demonstrates a fundamental lack of humility.

The existence and non-existence of a god are not equally probable outcomes. The majority of things we can possibly imagine do not exist. Thus, belief is not as valid a position as skepticism when dealing with unsupported or unfalsifiable claims. Agnostic atheism is the most rational position.

tapatalk post

Abortion is having a pregnancy terminated. The definition is not "a choice". But what do you mean when you say people who think abortion is "just a choice". Isn't it? You either choose to have one or you choose not to. Same way you either choose to believe a fairy tale (religion) or you choose not to.

Killing a innocent baby isn't a choice it is a horrid act

tapatalk post

GOD gave HIS Word to mankind,GOD is revealed in His word. you too fat and lazy to read???

I would read anything god wrote. Show me something ANYTHING he or Jesus wrote. Nothing? Then maybe you're swallowing a fairy tale?

Name me one person on earth today that tells you "you have to believe their ancient fairy tale or go to hell". Why do you believe them? What proof do they have?

Remember the Bible is not self-authenticating; it is simply one of many religious texts. Like those others, it itself constitutes no evidence for the existence of a god. Its florid prose and fanciful content do not legitimise it nor distinguish it from other ancient works of literature.

The Bible is historically inaccurate, factually incorrect, inconsistent and contradictory. It was artificially constructed by a group of men in antiquity and is poorly translated, heavily altered and selectively interpreted. Entire sections of the text have been redacted over time.

LOL!!! TO KNOW GOD YOU MUST SEEK GOD,YOU CAN FIND GOD IN HIS ETERNAL,LIVING WORD!!! read it!!!

YOU'LL BURN IN HELL! does not actually argue in support of the existence of a god, rather, it simply attempts to coerce insincere worship. There are several issues with this approach:

Multiple inconsistent and contradictory revelations (Which god/hell?)
Hell is incompatible with an omnibenevolent god.
A god could reward reasoning/skepticism.
An omniscient god would see through feigned belief as a result of coercion.
If a god wanted everyone to believe and knew exactly what was needed to convince people, then why are there atheists at all? Is god unable to prevent transgression of his will?
Infallible foreknowledge is incompatible with free will (Are atheists predestined for hell?)
Most people adhere to the religion they were born into, they have not examined all other religions.

And when you said "we don't want to believe" There is truth and reality independent of our desires. Faith simply reinforces your belief in what you would like to be true, rather than what really is.

In order to better understand this reality and discover the truth we must look for evidence outside ourselves.

Faith isn’t a virtue; it is the glorification of voluntary ignorance.

YOU'LL BURN IN HELL! does not actually argue in support of the existence of a god, rather, it simply attempts to coerce insincere worship. There are several issues with this approach:

Multiple inconsistent and contradictory revelations (Which god/hell?)
Hell is incompatible with an omnibenevolent god.
A god could reward reasoning/skepticism.
An omniscient god would see through feigned belief as a result of coercion.
If a god wanted everyone to believe and knew exactly what was needed to convince people, then why are there atheists at all? Is god unable to prevent transgression of his will?
Infallible foreknowledge is incompatible with free will (Are atheists predestined for hell?)
Most people adhere to the religion they were born into, they have not examined all other religions.

HELL WAS CREATED FOR satan and demons but you are free to mreject GOD'S love and join satan in eternal hell!!! IT IS ALL YOUR CHOICE!!!

We see them here everyday, interjecting their hate-filled insultuous attacks on the religious, mocking and ridiculing to a bizarre extreme, anything and everything to do with God. They largely profess to be "Atheists" although some, as if to denote a hint of reluctance to go quite that far, will claim agnosticism instead. Best play it safe if we're dealing with a super-force who can send you to the pits of hell for all eternity, eh? But they have a dirty little secret they don't want any of us to know. They are not, in fact, Atheists or agnostic.

True Atheists have absolutely no inclination to attack people who profess religious belief. If anything, they are amused by the "believers" and find them a bit of a novelty. Much like an adult who encounters a child believing in Santa or the Easter Bunny. There is no harm to the adult in such beliefs, the adult knows these are not real entities, and it's simply an amusement to them. In fact, they may even 'play along' with the idea, just in the name of fun. What does it hurt? No, you don't see hoards of smart-assed punks at the mall where Santa visits, ridiculing and belittling the people standing in line to see him. Message boards aren't clogged up with degenerate misfits decrying the belief of a giant bunny who brings candy and hides eggs, because it doesn't really matter to anyone that some people entertain this notion.

Oh but it's because those are just kids, Boss! Well okay, let's take the thousands of nutty conspiracy theories out there. Do you see any evidence of people devoting every waking hour to go on message boards and forums to "inform" these people how they are crazy and misinformed? Nope. It doesn't matter. As long as you know something is too far-fetched to be true, you could care less what other people think. If someone wants to think Elvis is still alive on some remote island, what difference does that make to me? I might be inclined to casually comment that I don't believe it, but I am certainly not devoting the bulk of my energy and time online to categorically try and refute any inkling of thought pertaining to such a theory. And I am certainly not going to the extreme efforts to ridicule and insult the nuts who believe such theories. It's just not that important to me, nor to anyone else for that matter.

But with the God-haters and God, things are quite different. Although they claim to be Atheists or agnostics, my suspicion is they are anything but. It appears they are devout believers in God, who fully understand the power of God and how much God influences others who believe in Him. To put it in simple terms, they fear God. They are afraid if they do not stand up and fight God with all their might, God may become a bigger influence and that wouldn't be good for them, for whatever reason.

Most of the time, these reasons center around that person's life choices. They have totally abandoned the God they very much believe in, so they can be unaccountable for their moral behaviors. As long as there is "no god" to judge them, they can do whatever they please and there are no consequences. It's important that we understand, any time someone is doing something immoral or wrong, they had rather have company. This provides a codependency, a way they can somehow justify their behavior to themselves.

So this is why the God-haters persist on message boards and forums, to 'recruit' people over to their way of thinking. They believe they can ridicule and cajole people into being ashamed of their beliefs and those people will ultimately join their faction. If nothing else, it is 'therapeutic' for them to vent their anger and vitriol toward the God they know is real, and they are almost certain to meet up with others who are doing the same thing.

Because religion has been, and continues to be, responsible for countless horrors throughout human history. Religiously motivated animosity, violence and oppression and discrimination.
For all the problems we face as a society, many theists choose not only to do nothing to help, but actually engage in sabotage by actively preventing solutions from being instigated, usually by supporting irrational political positions e.g. stem-cell research, contraception, women’s rights, sexual equality and even global warming.
Because belief in a god taps into mankind’s natural tendency to defer moral decision making to authority figures (including priests, prophets, holy books, popes, ayatollahs and imams). Acting out ‘God’s plan’ or ‘God’s will’ is a sure-fire way to absolve one’s-self of responsibility for one’s actions.
Because as a functional member of society it benefits everyone if your decision making process is founded on evidence and reason, not on superstition. Faith isn’t a virtue; it is the glorification of voluntary ignorance.
Because religious superstition erects an absolute monarchy in a person’s mind. It teaches them to be satisfied with not understanding the world and represents a surrendering to ignorance under the pretension of ‘divine knowledge’. Many of the greatest thinkers in human history have been repressed, sometimes forcefully, by those with faith. It is not skeptics or explorers but fanatics and ideologues who menace decency and progress. See also: Hypatia, Galileo Galilei, Giordano Bruno,

We see them here everyday, interjecting their hate-filled insultuous attacks on the religious, mocking and ridiculing to a bizarre extreme, anything and everything to do with God. They largely profess to be "Atheists" although some, as if to denote a hint of reluctance to go quite that far, will claim agnosticism instead. Best play it safe if we're dealing with a super-force who can send you to the pits of hell for all eternity, eh? But they have a dirty little secret they don't want any of us to know. They are not, in fact, Atheists or agnostic.

True Atheists have absolutely no inclination to attack people who profess religious belief. If anything, they are amused by the "believers" and find them a bit of a novelty. Much like an adult who encounters a child believing in Santa or the Easter Bunny. There is no harm to the adult in such beliefs, the adult knows these are not real entities, and it's simply an amusement to them. In fact, they may even 'play along' with the idea, just in the name of fun. What does it hurt? No, you don't see hoards of smart-assed punks at the mall where Santa visits, ridiculing and belittling the people standing in line to see him. Message boards aren't clogged up with degenerate misfits decrying the belief of a giant bunny who brings candy and hides eggs, because it doesn't really matter to anyone that some people entertain this notion.

Oh but it's because those are just kids, Boss! Well okay, let's take the thousands of nutty conspiracy theories out there. Do you see any evidence of people devoting every waking hour to go on message boards and forums to "inform" these people how they are crazy and misinformed? Nope. It doesn't matter. As long as you know something is too far-fetched to be true, you could care less what other people think. If someone wants to think Elvis is still alive on some remote island, what difference does that make to me? I might be inclined to casually comment that I don't believe it, but I am certainly not devoting the bulk of my energy and time online to categorically try and refute any inkling of thought pertaining to such a theory. And I am certainly not going to the extreme efforts to ridicule and insult the nuts who believe such theories. It's just not that important to me, nor to anyone else for that matter.

But with the God-haters and God, things are quite different. Although they claim to be Atheists or agnostics, my suspicion is they are anything but. It appears they are devout believers in God, who fully understand the power of God and how much God influences others who believe in Him. To put it in simple terms, they fear God. They are afraid if they do not stand up and fight God with all their might, God may become a bigger influence and that wouldn't be good for them, for whatever reason.

Most of the time, these reasons center around that person's life choices. They have totally abandoned the God they very much believe in, so they can be unaccountable for their moral behaviors. As long as there is "no god" to judge them, they can do whatever they please and there are no consequences. It's important that we understand, any time someone is doing something immoral or wrong, they had rather have company. This provides a codependency, a way they can somehow justify their behavior to themselves.

So this is why the God-haters persist on message boards and forums, to 'recruit' people over to their way of thinking. They believe they can ridicule and cajole people into being ashamed of their beliefs and those people will ultimately join their faction. If nothing else, it is 'therapeutic' for them to vent their anger and vitriol toward the God they know is real, and they are almost certain to meet up with others who are doing the same thing.

Because religion has been, and continues to be, responsible for countless horrors throughout human history. Religiously motivated animosity, violence and oppression and discrimination.
For all the problems we face as a society, many theists choose not only to do nothing to help, but actually engage in sabotage by actively preventing solutions from being instigated, usually by supporting irrational political positions e.g. stem-cell research, contraception, women’s rights, sexual equality and even global warming.
Because belief in a god taps into mankind’s natural tendency to defer moral decision making to authority figures (including priests, prophets, holy books, popes, ayatollahs and imams). Acting out ‘God’s plan’ or ‘God’s will’ is a sure-fire way to absolve one’s-self of responsibility for one’s actions.
Because as a functional member of society it benefits everyone if your decision making process is founded on evidence and reason, not on superstition. Faith isn’t a virtue; it is the glorification of voluntary ignorance.
Because religious superstition erects an absolute monarchy in a person’s mind. It teaches them to be satisfied with not understanding the world and represents a surrendering to ignorance under the pretension of ‘divine knowledge’. Many of the greatest thinkers in human history have been repressed, sometimes forcefully, by those with faith. It is not skeptics or explorers but fanatics and ideologues who menace decency and progress. See also: Hypatia, Galileo Galilei, Giordano Bruno,

YOU ALLOW SATAN TO USE YOU AS HIS TOOL,FOOL,PUPPET!!! GOD'S WORD SAYS LOVE ONE ANOTHER,HELP THE POOR, GIVE THE WORLD THE GOOD NEWS =GOD LOVES THEM. GOD IS NOT WILLING THAT ANYONE PERISH BUT THAT ALL HAVE ETERNAL LIFE butyou must choose!!

YOU ALLOW SATAN TO USE YOU AS HIS TOOL,FOOL,PUPPET!!! GOD'S WORD SAYS LOVE ONE ANOTHER,HELP THE POOR, GIVE THE WORLD THE GOOD NEWS =GOD LOVES THEM. GOD IS NOT WILLING THAT ANYONE PERISH BUT THAT ALL HAVE ETERNAL LIFE butyou must choose!!

Maybe you christians need to start doing a better job representing christianity. God or no god if your cult wasn't full of so many hypocrites and liars maybe some of us would join. But I can't see hanging out with you assholes and fools once a week or spreading your impossible story. I don't know how any believes as an adult really.

Maybe you christians need to start doing a better job representing christianity. God or no god if your cult wasn't full of so many hypocrites and liars maybe some of us would join. But I can't see hanging out with you assholes and fools once a week or spreading your impossible story. I don't know how any believes as an adult really.

THEN YOU CHOOSE HELL!!! OK!! NOW WHY DO YOU HANG AROUND DAY AFTER DAY SCREAMING THAT GOD IS NOT REAL????? NO ONE WILL EVER FORCE YOU TO ACCEPT GOD'S LOVE AND BLESSINGS=JUST BEGONE TO HELL,NO SKIN OFF ANY BELIEVER'S NOSE!!!! JUST DON'T TRY TO BLAME GOD FOR YOUR BEING A TOTAL FOOL!!! Now begone!

THEN YOU CHOOSE HELL!!! OK!! NOW WHY DO YOU HANG AROUND DAY AFTER DAY SCREAMING THAT GOD IS NOT REAL????? NO ONE WILL EVER FORCE YOU TO ACCEPT GOD'S LOVE AND BLESSINGS=JUST BEGONE TO HELL,NO SKIN OFF ANY BELIEVER'S NOSE!!!! JUST DON'T TRY TO BLAME GOD FOR YOUR BEING A TOTAL FOOL!!! Now begone!

The thread is why do god haters persist. We've told you a million times the reasons we persist. Stop trying to force your beliefs on the rest of society. And if it is no skin off your nose, shut the fuck up then. :lol:

And a loving god would not punish me for not believing you or your cult.

When I die, if I find out he is real, I will repent.

If one truly changes their mind and comes to God, what difference when it happens? Since one sin will as surely keep someone out of heaven as a lifetime of sins, God’s forgiveness is on his terms regardless of how many sins one has committed. Since we are not saved because of our own merits but because of God’s mercy, the number of sins we have committed or how long we have done so does not have any bearing on salvation. At least two passages apply.
“Again, when the wicked man turneth away from his wickedness that he hath committed, and doeth that which is lawful and right, he shall save his soul alive. Because he considereth, ant turneth away from all his transgressions that he hath committed, he shall surely live, he shall not die.” (Ezekiel 18:27-28)
Read also Matthew 20:1-16. That is a parable about a man who decided to pay those that had worked for only one hour the same as he had contracted with those who worked all day. The conclusion is that if God chooses to save those who come to him at the last minute, that is God’s choice to make.
And what about someone who comes to God thinking they have many years yet to live, but dies the next day? Is that any different than one who, expecting to die soon, chooses to follow God? Would it be unfair for God to save that person? No more so than to save the person who waited until they thought they knew they would die.

I don't think anyone chooses hell. We just don't believe your stupid made up story. How fucking stupid. Believe my unbelievable lie or you choose hell. Ok fuck face. :eusa_pray: I choose hell!!!!

I don't think anyone chooses hell. We just don't believe your stupid made up story. How fucking stupid. Believe my unbelievable lie or you choose hell. Ok fuck face. :eusa_pray: I choose hell!!!!

WHY DO YOU COME HERE AND SCREAM THAT GODIS NOT REAL IF YOU DON'T BELIEVE IN GOD? WHY WASTE YOUR TIME??? OR IS IT YOU JUST HOPE THERE IS NO GOD because you fear judgment and want to live in your pet sin??

WHY DO YOU COME HERE AND SCREAM THAT GODIS NOT REAL IF YOU DON'T BELIEVE IN GOD? WHY WASTE YOUR TIME??? OR IS IT YOU JUST HOPE THERE IS NO GOD because you fear judgment and want to live in your pet sin??

Are you a fucking retard or do you not read what I write to you?

YES!!! EVIL MAN HAS DONE MUCH HARM IN THE NAME OF RELIGION BUT ATHIEST HAS DONE FAR MORE EVIL!!! ============RELIGION IS NOT THE POINT!!!! YOUR RELATIONSHIP WITH ALMIGHTY GOD IS WHAT IS ""ALL"" IMPORTANT!!!! THERE IS NO DOWNSIDE TO LIVING A HAPPY,BLESSED LIFE AS A son OF ALMIGHTY GOD!!!

YES!!! EVIL MAN HAS DONE MUCH HARM IN THE NAME OF RELIGION BUT ATHIEST HAS DONE FAR MORE EVIL!!!
============RELIGION IS NOT THE POINT!!!! YOUR RELATIONSHIP WITH ALMIGHTY GOD IS WHAT IS ""ALL"" IMPORTANT!!!! THERE IS NO DOWNSIDE TO LIVING A HAPPY,BLESSED LIFE AS A son OF ALMIGHTY GOD!!!

sealy: If one truly changes their mind and comes to God, what difference when it happens?

- "No one comes to the Father except through me".

YES!!! EVIL MAN HAS DONE MUCH HARM IN THE NAME OF RELIGION ...

not in the name of religion but by those who claim the scriptural religion of the desert religions is the inerrant representation of humanities creator - ("No one comes to the Father except through me").

Gismo, when are you going to stop sinning (Bible) and find God ?

YES!!! EVIL MAN HAS DONE MUCH HARM IN THE NAME OF RELIGION BUT ATHIEST HAS DONE FAR MORE EVIL!!! ============RELIGION IS NOT THE POINT!!!! YOUR RELATIONSHIP WITH ALMIGHTY GOD IS WHAT IS ""ALL"" IMPORTANT!!!! THERE IS NO DOWNSIDE TO LIVING A HAPPY,BLESSED LIFE AS A son OF ALMIGHTY GOD!!!

Why is it now that we have developed rational inquiry we hear only a deafening silence from a god who once supposedly engaged regularly in human affairs? Why does god not simply speak to us or appear before us as he supposedly used to? Why are we the losers in the dice roll of time? If a god places such a high value on us worshipping and believing then why not simply make its existence obvious to us? If one accepts the prevailing scientific understanding of the development of the universe, yet also believes in one of the major religions, then presumably a god sat idle for 13.7 billion years

If Jesus is God then presumably he is omniscient. If this is true, then when he allowed himself to be sacrificed, didn’t he do this with the knowledge that he was immortal? If so, then how exactly was it a sacrifice for him? What did he sacrifice?

Forum List

Back