Why do the God-haters persist?

You are a sorry, deluded troll.
I know you don't mean to be. You are utterly lost in your delusion and can't get out.
But it is terribly sad to watch.
Now you are calling me a liar after I told you I have read it many times and in fact studied it with one of the most respected teachers from Duke's seminary. Your delusions allow you to make unfounded accusations and undermine any godliness you might hope to aspire to.

Another person on another thread said I didn't read it with an open mind. I read it with skepticism and evil in my heart. Yea, that's why I didn't get it. :eusa_liar:

Maybe I should have prayed more for a sign. :eusa_pray:
DUKE should refund your money if they taught you revelation is about Rome. MOST OF Revelation is prophecy for the end days!!

That wasn't me who went to Duke.

Hey, I have a father in my Greek Orthodox church who goes to monestaries in Greece and Turkey and they study the original bible and greek's are actually the ones who translated the bible from hebrew to greek then eventually english. Anyways, they are still debating the meaning in the bible to this very day. I look at him and can't believe his whole life is a lie. I wouldn't dare tell him. He's a good man. But I still don't think a lie is good to tell no matter how much good it does. He can find another job once he realizes there is no god or enough of his flock wake up and stop going to church. That'll end the lie. And that is what is happening. They used to have churches in every city. Now they have 5 spread around metro Detroit. A couple more generations and god will no longer be christian, jewish or muslim. Just god. And people will just be good and spiritual and they will believe science more than priests. THE FUTURE!

What makes you say man is never comforted by a fake idea for very long? Which fake ideas are you referring to?

If religions were generally open-ended, if they didn't claim to have the answers and instead merely said there is something out there greater than you, but it cannot be explained or understood, you might have a point about failing to comprehend rather than misinterpreting. However, if we use your stated beliefs as the benchmark, then religions nearly always create rules and claim truths that are merely imagination. That would seem to fit under the term misinterpretation to me.

I agree. If religion admitted they didn't know 100% for sure either, I'd be open to being spiritual. Most people who say they are atheists say so because we don't believe in the jewish, muslim, christian, mormon gods. We say we are 100% sure those gods don't exist but who can say for sure there is no god? But one things for sure. Based on all the facts, the probability of there being NO god is a lot higher than there being a god. A god would have revealed himself to us. No need to hide from us to test us. That's just :cuckoo: or :eusa_liar:

YES!!! THERE IS THOUSANDS OF FALSE gods but only ONE TRUE GOD ALMIGHTY!! SEEK TO KNOW HIM AND LIVE!!

It wasn't sad before you were born and it won't be a big deal when you are ready. This is it. Enjoy because there is nothing after this, just like there was nothing for you before your parents had you. Lucky they didn't abort your sorry ass.

Another person on another thread said I didn't read it with an open mind. I read it with skepticism and evil in my heart. Yea, that's why I didn't get it. :eusa_liar:

Maybe I should have prayed more for a sign. :eusa_pray:
DUKE should refund your money if they taught you revelation is about Rome. MOST OF Revelation is prophecy for the end days!!

That wasn't me who went to Duke.

Hey, I have a father in my Greek Orthodox church who goes to monestaries in Greece and Turkey and they study the original bible and greek's are actually the ones who translated the bible from hebrew to greek then eventually english. Anyways, they are still debating the meaning in the bible to this very day. I look at him and can't believe his whole life is a lie. I wouldn't dare tell him. He's a good man. But I still don't think a lie is good to tell no matter how much good it does. He can find another job once he realizes there is no god or enough of his flock wake up and stop going to church. That'll end the lie. And that is what is happening. They used to have churches in every city. Now they have 5 spread around metro Detroit. A couple more generations and god will no longer be christian, jewish or muslim. Just god. And people will just be good and spiritual and they will believe science more than priests. THE FUTURE!

JESUS SAYS=Satan is a liar and the father of liars. and you??

What makes you say man is never comforted by a fake idea for very long? Which fake ideas are you referring to?

If religions were generally open-ended, if they didn't claim to have the answers and instead merely said there is something out there greater than you, but it cannot be explained or understood, you might have a point about failing to comprehend rather than misinterpreting. However, if we use your stated beliefs as the benchmark, then religions nearly always create rules and claim truths that are merely imagination. That would seem to fit under the term misinterpretation to me.

I agree. If religion admitted they didn't know 100% for sure either, I'd be open to being spiritual. Most people who say they are atheists say so because we don't believe in the jewish, muslim, christian, mormon gods. We say we are 100% sure those gods don't exist but who can say for sure there is no god? But one things for sure. Based on all the facts, the probability of there being NO god is a lot higher than there being a god. A god would have revealed himself to us. No need to hide from us to test us. That's just :cuckoo: or :eusa_liar:

YES!!! THERE IS THOUSANDS OF FALSE gods but only ONE TRUE GOD ALMIGHTY!! SEEK TO KNOW HIM AND LIVE!!

Did the bible foresee global warming or all the shootings going on at schools?

Real global warming is on the way!!!==========7And I heard "Yes, O Lord God, the Almighty, true and righteous are Your judgments." 8The fourth angel poured out his bowl upon the sun, and it was given to it to scorch men with fire. 9Men were scorched with fierce heat; and they blasphemed the name of God who has the power over these plagues, and they did not repent so as to give Him glory.… Revelation 16:8

Real global warming is on the way!!!==========7And I heard "Yes, O Lord God, the Almighty, true and righteous are Your judgments." 8The fourth angel poured out his bowl upon the sun, and it was given to it to scorch men with fire. 9Men were scorched with fierce heat; and they blasphemed the name of God who has the power over these plagues, and they did not repent so as to give Him glory.… Revelation 16:8

Well if you love god you will love/respect his planet but you and your christian nation and the corporations that own you don't. If jesus walked into your church he would overturn the tables in disgust. :badgrin:

I don't care if tomorrow everyone dies because I too will be dead and so what do I care if it is also everyone else's last day? In fact this planet will be better off. The lions and bears and wolves will restore order at the top of the food chain. The beavers will turn deserts into green fields with deep rivers. The fish population will come back. The whales, dolphins and sharks will be save to rule the oceans again. This planet will be paradise without us and it will go on until the sun burns out, another supervolcano comes or a big meteor. No jesus but you can call that big rock coming at you whatever you want.

The last people to have it right are the people who thought the sun was their god. At least they could see their god. Their god provided them with life. I seem to live just fine without your god but I can't do without the sun. Oh yea the spirit after life, pergatory, heaven, hell, blablabla. Fool. God didn't make us, we invented him.

We see them here everyday, interjecting their hate-filled insultuous attacks on the religious, mocking and ridiculing to a bizarre extreme, anything and everything to do with God. They largely profess to be "Atheists" although some, as if to denote a hint of reluctance to go quite that far, will claim agnosticism instead. Best play it safe if we're dealing with a super-force who can send you to the pits of hell for all eternity, eh? But they have a dirty little secret they don't want any of us to know. They are not, in fact, Atheists or agnostic.

True Atheists have absolutely no inclination to attack people who profess religious belief. If anything, they are amused by the "believers" and find them a bit of a novelty. Much like an adult who encounters a child believing in Santa or the Easter Bunny. There is no harm to the adult in such beliefs, the adult knows these are not real entities, and it's simply an amusement to them. In fact, they may even 'play along' with the idea, just in the name of fun. What does it hurt? No, you don't see hoards of smart-assed punks at the mall where Santa visits, ridiculing and belittling the people standing in line to see him. Message boards aren't clogged up with degenerate misfits decrying the belief of a giant bunny who brings candy and hides eggs, because it doesn't really matter to anyone that some people entertain this notion.

Oh but it's because those are just kids, Boss! Well okay, let's take the thousands of nutty conspiracy theories out there. Do you see any evidence of people devoting every waking hour to go on message boards and forums to "inform" these people how they are crazy and misinformed? Nope. It doesn't matter. As long as you know something is too far-fetched to be true, you could care less what other people think. If someone wants to think Elvis is still alive on some remote island, what difference does that make to me? I might be inclined to casually comment that I don't believe it, but I am certainly not devoting the bulk of my energy and time online to categorically try and refute any inkling of thought pertaining to such a theory. And I am certainly not going to the extreme efforts to ridicule and insult the nuts who believe such theories. It's just not that important to me, nor to anyone else for that matter.

But with the God-haters and God, things are quite different. Although they claim to be Atheists or agnostics, my suspicion is they are anything but. It appears they are devout believers in God, who fully understand the power of God and how much God influences others who believe in Him. To put it in simple terms, they fear God. They are afraid if they do not stand up and fight God with all their might, God may become a bigger influence and that wouldn't be good for them, for whatever reason.

Most of the time, these reasons center around that person's life choices. They have totally abandoned the God they very much believe in, so they can be unaccountable for their moral behaviors. As long as there is "no god" to judge them, they can do whatever they please and there are no consequences. It's important that we understand, any time someone is doing something immoral or wrong, they had rather have company. This provides a codependency, a way they can somehow justify their behavior to themselves.

So this is why the God-haters persist on message boards and forums, to 'recruit' people over to their way of thinking. They believe they can ridicule and cajole people into being ashamed of their beliefs and those people will ultimately join their faction. If nothing else, it is 'therapeutic' for them to vent their anger and vitriol toward the God they know is real, and they are almost certain to meet up with others who are doing the same thing.

A very large % of the god haters are ex-Catholics. The rest are victims of religious commandos, such as gay bashers, women bashers, etc..

We see them here everyday, interjecting their hate-filled insultuous attacks on the religious, mocking and ridiculing to a bizarre extreme, anything and everything to do with God. They largely profess to be "Atheists" although some, as if to denote a hint of reluctance to go quite that far, will claim agnosticism instead. Best play it safe if we're dealing with a super-force who can send you to the pits of hell for all eternity, eh? But they have a dirty little secret they don't want any of us to know. They are not, in fact, Atheists or agnostic.

True Atheists have absolutely no inclination to attack people who profess religious belief. If anything, they are amused by the "believers" and find them a bit of a novelty. Much like an adult who encounters a child believing in Santa or the Easter Bunny. There is no harm to the adult in such beliefs, the adult knows these are not real entities, and it's simply an amusement to them. In fact, they may even 'play along' with the idea, just in the name of fun. What does it hurt? No, you don't see hoards of smart-assed punks at the mall where Santa visits, ridiculing and belittling the people standing in line to see him. Message boards aren't clogged up with degenerate misfits decrying the belief of a giant bunny who brings candy and hides eggs, because it doesn't really matter to anyone that some people entertain this notion.

Oh but it's because those are just kids, Boss! Well okay, let's take the thousands of nutty conspiracy theories out there. Do you see any evidence of people devoting every waking hour to go on message boards and forums to "inform" these people how they are crazy and misinformed? Nope. It doesn't matter. As long as you know something is too far-fetched to be true, you could care less what other people think. If someone wants to think Elvis is still alive on some remote island, what difference does that make to me? I might be inclined to casually comment that I don't believe it, but I am certainly not devoting the bulk of my energy and time online to categorically try and refute any inkling of thought pertaining to such a theory. And I am certainly not going to the extreme efforts to ridicule and insult the nuts who believe such theories. It's just not that important to me, nor to anyone else for that matter.

But with the God-haters and God, things are quite different. Although they claim to be Atheists or agnostics, my suspicion is they are anything but. It appears they are devout believers in God, who fully understand the power of God and how much God influences others who believe in Him. To put it in simple terms, they fear God. They are afraid if they do not stand up and fight God with all their might, God may become a bigger influence and that wouldn't be good for them, for whatever reason.

Most of the time, these reasons center around that person's life choices. They have totally abandoned the God they very much believe in, so they can be unaccountable for their moral behaviors. As long as there is "no god" to judge them, they can do whatever they please and there are no consequences. It's important that we understand, any time someone is doing something immoral or wrong, they had rather have company. This provides a codependency, a way they can somehow justify their behavior to themselves.

So this is why the God-haters persist on message boards and forums, to 'recruit' people over to their way of thinking. They believe they can ridicule and cajole people into being ashamed of their beliefs and those people will ultimately join their faction. If nothing else, it is 'therapeutic' for them to vent their anger and vitriol toward the God they know is real, and they are almost certain to meet up with others who are doing the same thing.

A very large % of the god haters are ex-Catholics. The rest are victims of religious commandos, such as gay bashers, women bashers, etc..

NO!!! THEY ARE PEOPLE THAT ALLOW SATAN TO USE THEM AS his TOOLS,FOOLS,PUPPETS!!!

NO!!! THEY ARE PEOPLE THAT ALLOW SATAN TO USE THEM AS his TOOLS,FOOLS,PUPPETS!!!

Why do you think ex-Catholics and victims of religious commandos can't allow satan to use them as his tools, fools , and puppets?

Last edited:

Why do you think ex-Catholics and victims of religious commandos can't allow satan to use them as his tools, fools , and puppets?

Anyone CAN CHOOSE TO ALLOW satan to use them but beware the price!!!

I was born Greek Orthodox, a branch off of Catholicism. I think since Socrates and Galleleo a lot of Greeks have probably questioned/doubted the existence of god. And I think our church is beautiful. They aren't hung up on abortion and gays. But I bet you a lot of famous greek philosophers were atheists.

Category:Atheist philosophers - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Anyone CAN CHOOSE TO ALLOW satan to use them but beware the price!!!
And that goes for the self sanctified religious right as well.

YES!!! BELIEVE IN GOD,CONFESS AND REPENT OF SIN AND ACCEPT JESUS AS YOUR LORD AND SAVIOR AND YOU CAN LIVE YOUR LIFE AS A HAPPY,BLESSED son OF GOD!!!

Again, go back to my comparison of God with electricity... does electricity care if you stick your finger in the socket? Now your spirit functions in a dimension other than time, and where you stick your finger in a socket, the consequence is immediate in terms of time, your soul and spirit are immortal, so time doesn't matter. The consequence comes after your physical experience is over. This is why I think spiritual nature leads us on a path to goodness, or as religious folk may say, "righteousness."

Now... Judgement... maybe this is another word that we apply because we have no other word to define it? Perhaps this is more of a "criteria" your soul must meet to pass on to a greater place in afterlife? Could be that Atheists actually get to experience a life where everyone in existence around them are haters of God?

How can an atheist experience an afterlife, if they do not believe in such a thing?

How can a person experience death if they don't believe in such a thing? How can man be eaten by lions in the jungle if they don't believe in such a thing? How can you be electrocuted if you don't believe in such a thing? You really have some strong faith in disbelief if you think that disbelief means you won't experience what is real.
lion, death and electrocution is real. These are things we can see everyday. No one has seen the afterlife.

how can an atheist experience an afterlife, if they do not believe in such a thing?

how can a person experience death if they don't believe in such a thing? How can man be eaten by lions in the jungle if they don't believe in such a thing? How can you be electrocuted if you don't believe in such a thing? You really have some strong faith in disbelief if you think that disbelief means you won't experience what is real.
lion, death and electrocution is real. These are things we can see everyday. No one has seen the afterlife.

no worries!!! You will see the afterlife!!! The question is where with god or in hell!!????

I was born Greek Orthodox, a branch off of Catholicism. I think since Socrates and Galleleo a lot of Greeks have probably questioned/doubted the existence of god. And I think our church is beautiful. They aren't hung up on abortion and gays. But I bet you a lot of famous greek philosophers were atheists.

Category:Atheist philosophers - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

I was also born Greek Orthodox

IF YOU DO NOT BELIEVE IN GOD THEN 100% YOU ARE LOST,AND AS JESUS SAYS,"NO ONE COMES TO THE FATHER BUT BY ME"!! ACCEPT JESUS AS YOUR LORD AND SAVIOR AND BE BORN AGHAIN AS A son of GOD!!

Forum List

Back