Why do the God-haters persist?

I am not left wing.

When you abandon the topic to start yammering about Bush and Iraq, and become a Saddam apologist, that's exactly how you come across.... like a left wing radical retard.

You can whine about it till the cows come home but I am not off topic. There are MANY good reasons to persist in hating "god"....

I can only speak to my own reasons. If that offends you...then good... My efforts are not without reward.

I am not left wing.

When you abandon the topic to start yammering about Bush and Iraq, and become a Saddam apologist, that's exactly how you come across.... like a left wing radical retard.

You can whine about it till the cows come home but I am not off topic. There are MANY good reasons to persist in hating "god"....

I can only speak to my own reasons. If that offends you...then good... My efforts are not without reward.

Well yes, you are completely off-topic, the thread has nothing to do with Bush or Iraq.

If your "reward" is offending others, guess what that makes you, by definition?

We say: the theory of evolution proposes that it arose spontaneously out of the inert chemicals of planet Earth perhaps 4 billion years ago.
and yet there are still people here who will argue that the theory of evolution has nothing to do with origin......we keep trying to tell them that the average bobo on the street isn't sophisticated enough about science to tell the difference but they deny it......

Last edited:

Well yes, you are completely off-topic, the thread has nothing to do with Bush or Iraq.

If your "reward" is offending others, guess what that makes you, by definition?

Ni**a please.. We have endured literally hundreds of posts from you that have absolutely nothing to do with why "god haters persist" expounding on your lame ideas about the non existant difference between religists and spiritualists.

As hard as you have tried to hijack this thread all you have only shown by example not content why god haters have ample reason to feel the way they do.

Your attempted theft of Why do the God-haters persist? is NOT a green light for you to expound on your inept difference between religion, god and some non existant spirit you claim runs everything. It proves only that you are just like all the fairy worshipers in that you are ignorant of all you engage in and insist that your way is the only way in spite of the rules of the road that clearly state otherwise.

Maybe you could explain why your little "spirit" hasn't told you that Why do the God-haters persist? isn't the best forum for you to spend hours telling everyone that came here to hear why the god haters persist had to edure your nonsense about you and your little spirit.

It's clear you THINK you are in charge... but sadly for you...it isn't true..

Last edited:
ROFLMAO!!! EVOLUTION IDIOTS WANT TO BELIEVE LIFE EVOLVED BY TIME AND CHANCE OUT OF POND SCUM (OR NOW THE NEWEST CRAZY IDEA FROM SPACE ROCKS) WITHOUT ANY PLAN,DESIGN OR INTELLIGENCE NEEDED!!!! ROFLMAO!!! YET little man can not create one bug,worm or even one living cell even with perfect conditions and the aid of supercomputers.

Our current lack of understanding concerning the Universe’s origins does not automatically mean ‘god’ holds any explanatory value. Metaphysical and theistic speculation are not justified or correct simply because we lack a comprehensive scientific model. Uncertainty is the most valid position and one can honestly say “We just don’t know yet”.

Something can come from nothing and we are able to observe it in the form of virtual particles and quantum vacuum fluctuations. But I don't suspect you understand any of that. They explain why the early universe lacked uniformity and provided the seeds for the emergence of structure. These quantum phenomena are also causeless in the sense that they are objectively and irreducibly random, a fact confirmed by tests of non-local realism and Bell’s Theorem.

Theists often state “God is outside of time”. This claim does not actually make their speculation correct. Instead, it brings with it a whole host of problems and may be immediately dismissed as being without basis and a type fallacy known as special pleading.

Hate to burst your bubble but you've been told a lie. You don't need to admit it to me that you understand this is a possibility. I know you are too afraid to even let your mind go there. That's ok. We'll work on the next generation. I'd rather teach my kids how to recycle instead of how to pray to an imaginary person. I can teach them right and wrong and how to be good without god. Look at you. Are you good? Clearly not. If there is a god he'd be embarrassed that you represent him, just like all those fake preachers I watch on tv.

Oh yea, yesterday I watched a jewish show on you can donate $3000 and get these poor old jews back to Israel from Russia where they are being picked on apparently. What a scam. How much money do the jews have collectively? They could fly every jew back to Isreal in a heartbeat but they are too cheap.

Then they had the guy from the 700 club come on and say how we need to help them because god said to or something like that. OMG insanity!

P.S. How come Americans don't want Muslim nations but it's ok that Israel is a Jewish country? I wouldn't want America to be a Christian country. How come the jews get to be a religious country? Does anyone think they are any less crazy than all the other religions? We need to distance ourselves from Israel. The American Christians think god said we need to protect the jews until Armageddon or the Rapture comes or something like that. The Jews don't take offense to the story because if it means the Christians will always come to their defense, so be it. Bizarre relationship for sure.

It's not MY theory. Scientific theory is based on honest documented inquiry.

Faith is not a theory. Faith is based on dishonest undocumented speculation.

Lets compare our theories to Boss'.

We say: the theory of evolution proposes that it arose spontaneously out of the inert chemicals of planet Earth perhaps 4 billion years ago. If you ever read How Cells Work, you can see that even a primitive cell like an E. coli bacteria -- one of the simplest life forms in existence today -- is amazingly complex.

Boss says an imaginary man did it. :cuckoo:

The truly frightening thing is that Boss and people like him BELIEVE this nonsnse and are constantly attempting to get into positions of power so they can force the population to accept these ideas.

At least Boss has denied jesus. More than 3 times mind you. That's a step.

I guess if someone only wants to believe that "something must have created us" then that's kind of harmless don't you think? It's all the other stuff. The hell, the anti abortion anti gay, the molestation being a sin but not a crime according to the Vadican't.

The anti muslim, pro pollution, let bush lie us to war because at least he's anti abortion.

Is Boss suggesting we put the 10 commandments up in our courts and schools? Is he pro prayer in school? If he is the F him. :lol:

ROFLMAO!!! EVOLUTION IDIOTS WANT TO BELIEVE LIFE EVOLVED BY TIME AND CHANCE OUT OF POND SCUM (OR NOW THE NEWEST CRAZY IDEA FROM SPACE ROCKS) WITHOUT ANY PLAN,DESIGN OR INTELLIGENCE NEEDED!!!! ROFLMAO!!! YET little man can not create one bug,worm or even one living cell even with perfect conditions and the aid of supercomputers.

Our current lack of understanding concerning the Universe’s origins does not automatically mean ‘god’ holds any explanatory value. Metaphysical and theistic speculation are not justified or correct simply because we lack a comprehensive scientific model. Uncertainty is the most valid position and one can honestly say “We just don’t know yet”.

Something can come from nothing and we are able to observe it in the form of virtual particles and quantum vacuum fluctuations. But I don't suspect you understand any of that. They explain why the early universe lacked uniformity and provided the seeds for the emergence of structure. These quantum phenomena are also causeless in the sense that they are objectively and irreducibly random, a fact confirmed by tests of non-local realism and Bell’s Theorem.

Theists often state “God is outside of time”. This claim does not actually make their speculation correct. Instead, it brings with it a whole host of problems and may be immediately dismissed as being without basis and a type fallacy known as special pleading.

Hate to burst your bubble but you've been told a lie. You don't need to admit it to me that you understand this is a possibility. I know you are too afraid to even let your mind go there. That's ok. We'll work on the next generation. I'd rather teach my kids how to recycle instead of how to pray to an imaginary person. I can teach them right and wrong and how to be good without god. Look at you. Are you good? Clearly not. If there is a god he'd be embarrassed that you represent him, just like all those fake preachers I watch on tv.

Oh yea, yesterday I watched a jewish show on you can donate $3000 and get these poor old jews back to Israel from Russia where they are being picked on apparently. What a scam. How much money do the jews have collectively? They could fly every jew back to Isreal in a heartbeat but they are too cheap.

Then they had the guy from the 700 club come on and say how we need to help them because god said to or something like that. OMG insanity!

P.S. How come Americans don't want Muslim nations but it's ok that Israel is a Jewish country? I wouldn't want America to be a Christian country. How come the jews get to be a religious country? Does anyone think they are any less crazy than all the other religions? We need to distance ourselves from Israel. The American Christians think god said we need to protect the jews until Armageddon or the Rapture comes or something like that. The Jews don't take offense to the story because if it means the Christians will always come to their defense, so be it. Bizarre relationship for sure.

YOU HAVE THE ENTIRE UNIVERSE AS PROOF GOD IS REAL!!! ONLY A TOTAL FOOL CAN LOOK AT LIFE AND THE UNIVERSE AND THINK THERE IS NO PLAN,NO DESIGNER ,NO INTELLIGENCE THAT CREATED IT,TIME AND CHANCE DESIGN NOTHING!!! YOUR POSTS PROVE GOD'S WORD TRUE, GOD SAYS==That man is a fool who says to himself, “There is no God!” Anyone who talks like that is warped and evil and cannot really be a good person at all.Psalm 14:1===Only a fool would say to himself, “There is no God.” And why does he say it? Because of his wicked heart, his dark and evil deeds. His life is corroded with sin. PSALM 53:1 and you???

So the left wing liberal intellectualist arguments on God and Science are rebuked, and the consensus response it to attack Bush, lament on Iraq, and hurl insults? Why am I not surprised?

You don't see the connection? I told you the reason we persist is because just like the Pharaoh's, Kings and Slave Masters used religion to control/manipulate the masses, so did Reagan and Bush.

Don't tell me you don't know this history? Moral Majority - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

This is how the GOP get stupid middle class and poor people to vote for them.

Another way is racism. Don't you know this history Boss? Southern strategy - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

YOU HAVE THE ENTIRE UNIVERSE AS PROOF GOD IS REAL!!! ONLY A TOTAL FOOL CAN LOOK AT LIFE AND THE UNIVERSE AND THINK THERE IS NO PLAN,NO DESIGNER ,NO INTELLIGENCE THAT CREATED IT,TIME AND CHANCE DESIGN NOTHING!!! YOUR POSTS PROVE GOD'S WORD TRUE, GOD SAYS==That man is a fool who says to himself, “There is no God!” Anyone who talks like that is warped and evil and cannot really be a good person at all.Psalm 14:1===Only a fool would say to himself, “There is no God.” And why does he say it? Because of his wicked heart, his dark and evil deeds. His life is corroded with sin. PSALM 53:1 and you???

The people who believe me are smarter than the people that believe you.

So only a fool would believe your fairy tale. What makes your church any different from any of the other cults? If theirs was made it up, maybe so was yours. The stories are very hard to believe or take on faith.

Studies say we are smarter than you guys

http://sharecuriosity.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/09/ReadingLevelByReligion.png

Nature, "Leading scientists still reject God"* July 23, 1998

our current lack of understanding concerning the universe’s origins does not automatically mean ‘god’ holds any explanatory value. Metaphysical and theistic speculation are not justified or correct simply because we lack a comprehensive scientific model. Uncertainty is the most valid position and one can honestly say “we just don’t know yet”.

Something can come from nothing and we are able to observe it in the form of virtual particles and quantum vacuum fluctuations. But i don't suspect you understand any of that. They explain why the early universe lacked uniformity and provided the seeds for the emergence of structure. These quantum phenomena are also causeless in the sense that they are objectively and irreducibly random, a fact confirmed by tests of non-local realism and bell’s theorem.

Theists often state “god is outside of time”. This claim does not actually make their speculation correct. Instead, it brings with it a whole host of problems and may be immediately dismissed as being without basis and a type fallacy known as special pleading.

Hate to burst your bubble but you've been told a lie. You don't need to admit it to me that you understand this is a possibility. I know you are too afraid to even let your mind go there. That's ok. We'll work on the next generation. I'd rather teach my kids how to recycle instead of how to pray to an imaginary person. I can teach them right and wrong and how to be good without god. Look at you. Are you good? Clearly not. If there is a god he'd be embarrassed that you represent him, just like all those fake preachers i watch on tv.

Oh yea, yesterday i watched a jewish show on you can donate $3000 and get these poor old jews back to israel from russia where they are being picked on apparently. What a scam. How much money do the jews have collectively? They could fly every jew back to isreal in a heartbeat but they are too cheap.

Then they had the guy from the 700 club come on and say how we need to help them because god said to or something like that. Omg insanity!

P.s. How come americans don't want muslim nations but it's ok that israel is a jewish country? I wouldn't want america to be a christian country. How come the jews get to be a religious country? Does anyone think they are any less crazy than all the other religions? We need to distance ourselves from israel. The american christians think god said we need to protect the jews until armageddon or the rapture comes or something like that. The jews don't take offense to the story because if it means the christians will always come to their defense, so be it. Bizarre relationship for sure.

you have the entire universe as proof god is real!!! Only a total fool can look at life and the universe and think there is no plan,no designer ,no intelligence that created it,time and chance design nothing!!! Your posts prove god's word true, god says==that man is a fool who says to himself, “there is no god!” anyone who talks like that is warped and evil and cannot really be a good person at all.psalm 14:1===only a fool would say to himself, “there is no god.” and why does he say it? Because of his wicked heart, his dark and evil deeds. His life is corroded with sin. Psalm 53:1 and you???

the people who believe me are smarter than the people that believe you.

So only a fool would believe your fairy tale. What makes your church any different from any of the other cults? If theirs was made it up, maybe so was yours. The stories are very hard to believe or take on faith.

http://sharecuriosity.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/09/readinglevelbyreligion.png

nature, "leading scientists still reject god"* july 23, 1998

i post about god's word not what some "church" may say!!! Church membership will not save you, put your faith and trust in god and god's word only!!!

So the left wing liberal intellectualist arguments on God and Science are rebuked, and the consensus response it to attack Bush, lament on Iraq, and hurl insults? Why am I not surprised?

Hey boss. You and Gismys are sure there is a god but most scientists disagree. You smarter than them too?

The latest survey found disbelief is greater than ever. In 1914 58% of US scientists expressed disbelief, this year a mere 7% believe in god. They attributed the higher level of disbelief and doubt among greater scientists to their superior knowledge, understanding, and experience. I don't think you can be a real scientist in the deepest sense of the word and still believe in god.

Most of the rest were agnostics. They found the highest percentage of belief among mathematicians (14.3% in God, 15.0% in immortality). Biological scientists had the lowest rate of belief (5.5% in God, 7.1% in immortality), with physicists and astronomers slightly higher (7.5% in God, 7.5% in immortality).

But I will give it to you that the validity of a claim, such as the existence of god, is not governed by the intelligence of the minds which hold it. Evidence and reason are the deciding factors. The fact that an intelligent person holds an irrational belief is simply evidence that our brains are able to compartmentalize world-views and models from one another, usually in order to maintain a state of ‘ignorant bliss’ and escape the discomfort of cognitive dissonance.

you have the entire universe as proof god is real!!! Only a total fool can look at life and the universe and think there is no plan,no designer ,no intelligence that created it,time and chance design nothing!!! Your posts prove god's word true, god says==that man is a fool who says to himself, “there is no god!” anyone who talks like that is warped and evil and cannot really be a good person at all.psalm 14:1===only a fool would say to himself, “there is no god.” and why does he say it? Because of his wicked heart, his dark and evil deeds. His life is corroded with sin. Psalm 53:1 and you???

i post about god's word not what some "church" may say!!! Church membership will not save you, put your faith and trust in god and god's word only!!!

Who told you what god said? A church did honey. So sad.

Who told you what god said? A church did honey. So sad.

THE HOLY INSPIRED(GOD BREATHED) WORD OF GOD IS GOD'S WORD TO MANKIND!!!! Wise up!!! why be a blinded tool,fool,puppet for satan???

If anyone would ever like to study how idiots convince themselves of their mindless hubris, they should study one of silly boob's posts. Here, we can clearly see how the cycle evolves.

In paragraph #1, there seems to almost be some hope for silly boob. Forced to face the fact that science cannot answer some of the toughest questions, the boob admits, "we just don't know!" But just because science can't answer the questions doesn't mean the questions can't be answered.

In paragraph #2, we seem to take a completely different course, now suddenly, science is answering all these questions it couldn't answer and we just did not know in the last paragraph. By paragraph #3, it is clear that science has pretty much answered all questions and virtually all scientists agree. When we get to paragraph #4, we see that anything contradicting paragraphs #2 and #3 are lies, and anyone who dares to do so is a fool.

Paragraph #5 is devoted to bashing religious beliefs. Departing from any scientific argument, the boob has worked himself into a froth over various religious dogma, and the final couple of paragraphs are devoted to his visceral anti semitic views of Jews.

An exquisite example of the idiot mind at work. The processing and devolution of thought to lower and lower denominators. Us normal folk wonder, how can an idiot become so far removed from rationality, and here we see a prime example of that happening before our very eyes. Form "we just don't know" to "all Jews are evil," in just a few short paragraphs.

We see them here everyday, interjecting their hate-filled insultuous attacks on the religious, mocking and ridiculing to a bizarre extreme, anything and everything to do with God.

I have yet to see a "God-hater" here or anywhere else for that matter.

I do see a boat load of hypocrites who profess to follow Jesus while bitching about the "takers" and the notion of caring for the least of us.

I have yet to see a "God-hater" here or anywhere else for that matter.

Haters seldom see their own hatred. Bigots seldom see their own bigotry. I have never met a habitual liar who said, "don't believe a word I say because I am a habitual liar!" I've never met a cheater who admits they cheat.

Hey boss. You and Gismys are sure there is a god but most scientists disagree. You smarter than them too?

Not sure where your statistics come from or how they are derived, but most theoretical physicists are spiritual. Are you smarter than a theoretical physicist? (Of course, this is rhetorical... you aren't even smarter than an average Rhesus monkey.)

Forum List

Back