Why do the God-haters persist?

Who are you lying to me or you?

I am an atheist and the only thing I've ever promised of myself or asked of others is honesty in human relations. What about you?

you demand all other believe in your religion....

Really? And you know this because you know me? I think not. I could care less what you or anyone else believe as long as those beliefs do no harm to others. And since I don't have a religion, non-sequitur.

Belief in God is important. Secularism leads to things like over 50 million babies killed by abortion and high gang violence by the young.

tapatalk post
really........belief in god has never stopped any sort of killing or anything else..
on the other hand, it's single handily the world's leading cause of war and hate...

Duhs is a genius.

And yes, many deaths have been prevented..and untold lives have been saved...by people who made the choices they made based on their belief in God.

really........belief in god has never stopped any sort of killing or anything else..
on the other hand, it's single handily the world's leading cause of war and hate...

Yeah, as long as you exclude Communism, hate, and lust for power.....

Brilliant post as always, duhs....
false even when you factor those in, belief in god still tops the list ....

What I don't understand, and never have, is what is it about people with different beliefs/opinions that so intimidates people of faith. If they have faith, what are they afraid of?

What I don't understand, and never have, is what is it about people with different beliefs/opinions that so intimidates people of faith. If they have faith, what are they afraid of?
they are afraid that a non believer may reawaken their natural skepticism.....?
naw...because their faith emboldens them into believing they are chosen...!

Actually, we're afraid you may kill us.

It's what anti-Christians do..and it's what atheists do.

You confuse being an atheist with being anti-Christian. Not true. We treat all religions with equal disbelief. But don't confuse disbelief with evil intent. Believe whatever you choose. It is nothing personal. We simply choose not to believe as you do, that's all. Get over yourself, already.

You confuse being an atheist with being anti-Christian. Not true. We treat all religions with equal disbelief. But don't confuse disbelief with evil intent. Believe whatever you choose. It is nothing personal. We simply choose not to believe as you do, that's all. Get over yourself, already.

Stop pushing your religion on us.

tapatalk post

Stop pushing your religion on us.

tapatalk post

:doubt:

persecution.jpg

Yeah, as long as you exclude Communism, hate, and lust for power.....

Brilliant post as always, duhs....
false even when you factor those in, belief in god still tops the list ....

Totally untrue. Progressive governments have killed more people in 100 years than all religions have killed in 2000. Try reading a book.

The same can be said of militant atheists. They are just as vocal in their denigration of those who believe in God, and even more vociferous in their attacks upon those who choose to worship than most religious folks. Militant atheists are every bit as intolerant as the worst religious nutters.

Trust me, I'm the least confused person you know, particularly on this topic.

Belief in God is important. Secularism leads to things like over 50 million babies killed by abortion and high gang violence by the young.

tapatalk post

Sorry but you've presented ZERO evidence to support this mindless stupidity.

tapatalk post

Name the event, Inquisition, Crusades, and 90% of the other oft quoted examples of religious killing --- wouldnt have gotten off the drawing board without HUGE STATE sponsorship... Its that govt collusion that gave religious fringes the power and means to harm..

The same can be said of militant atheists. They are just as vocal in their denigration of those who believe in God, and even more vociferous in their attacks upon those who choose to worship than most religious folks. Militant atheists are every bit as intolerant as the worst religious nutters.

There are some 650,000 churches, synagogues, temples and Mosques in this country. If you are going to claim that you are being persecuted, you are going to have to explain the existence of these buildings.

Trust me, I'm the least confused person you know, particularly on this topic.

I don't know you, but you don't appear to me to have it all that well together. Otherwise, why are the apparent (as evidenced from your posts) hatred of people who don't believe as you do?

I feel sorry for people.

I hate their promotion of evil and their desire to inflict human rights offenses upon others.

Meanwhile, I remain un-confused.

Forum List

Back