Why Do The Illegals Expose Women and Children to Tear Gas?

Geaux4it

Intensity Factor 4-Fold
May 31, 2009
Tennessee
I mean, what kind of adult would do something like that? They should be arrested for child endangerment

-Geaux

Last edited:
It's genius. Use the women and children as a distraction, and sneak past the border agents. You're in the US, and the stupid wife and kids you had to take care of are no longer a problem.

I guess these invaders were expecting the US to be passing out free tacos or something. Its OK to tear gas Americans who are unlawful, but illegal invaders not so much

-Geaux

Tear and peppper gasses are nothing new, Obama did this as well as Trump

We're seeing is women and children caught in the middle of it all, because if it bleeds it leads

~S~

L3CH4DYIHQTMMXHLLGXDCKIPJU.jpg

Wake up to the fact that this whole thing is an organized effort to force the US to accept economic migrants. The organizers are using the same methods they use in protests throughout the world.

Women and children first followed by able-bodied males to get the most visual stimulus for the bleeding hearts.

Wake up to the fact that this whole thing is an organized effort to force the US to accept economic migrants. The organizers are using the same methods they use in protests throughout the world.

Women and children first followed by able-bodied males to get the most visual stimulus for the bleeding hearts.

Well, it's working for me... I'm kind of embarrassed that we are gassing women and children, aren't you?

oh, wait, they're not white children, that makes it okay, somehow.

Well, it's working for me... I'm kind of embarrassed that we are gassing women and children, aren't you?

Don't commit the crime if you can't do the time. They are learning fast what civil disobedience will garner in America.

They need to watch what they ask for

-Geaux

Dark days indeed.

Don't commit the crime if you can't do the time. They are learning fast what civil disobedience will garner in America.

Okay, if you don't get how bad this looks to NORMAL people outside of your little Klan group, you are deluded.

This looks really bad.

Maybe you need to look up "Kent State". Doesn't matter what they were protesting, it just looked bad.

Okay, if you don't get how bad this looks to NORMAL people outside of your little Klan group, you are deluded.

This looks really bad.

Maybe you need to look up "Kent State". Doesn't matter what they were protesting, it just looked bad.
Ah, emotion is irrelevant. I'm sure $$$ are pouring in across the border to provide gas mask for future attacks. I agree it looks bad for those who are exposing women and children to unlawful activity and then the punishment that ensues

-Geaux

Forum List

Back