Why do the right struggle with the concept of hate crime ?

another false premise from a foreign idiot,,

neither of those is a constitutional right given by the 2nd amendment,,
Actually, it pretty much is a 2nd amendment protected right. Up until the person pulls the trigger, he's a law abiding citizen with the right to do everything he said.
you do realize you just proved me right and him wrong dont you???

Totalitarians filth such as Tainted Tommy aren't content just to have government punish people for behavior. His kind want government to have the power to punish people for thoughts, feeling, and opinions; which is what “hate crime”* is all about.

* Or “crimethink”, as George Orwell called it.
Because when you foster hate and prejudice, that motivates people to commit crimes they otherwise would not do. It's why the degree of murder is based on why not what.

And hate is premeditated.

I think we have found absolute proof that the premise of the thread Nature: No Gay Gene. is false.

I will approach it from the opposite direction. If somebody shoots a police officer, why should it be a bigger crime, than shooting anybody else. Murder is murder, why do we need a separate law?

Actually, it pretty much is a 2nd amendment protected right. Up until the person pulls the trigger, he's a law abiding citizen with the right to do everything he said.

Because when you foster hate and prejudice, that motivates people to commit crimes they otherwise would not do. It's why the degree of murder is based on why not what.

Read it again. The 2nd amendment give him the right to the motive, means and opportunity.

Last edited:
Was he murdered because he was a policeman or for some other reason ?
Most states have enhanced penalties for killing a cop,
Example in Alaska going from a maximum of 99 year, to a minimum of 99 years.

Statutes Providing Enhanced Penalties for Crimes Against Police

AS 12.55.125. Sentences of Imprisonment For Felonies.

(a) A defendant convicted of murder in the first degree ... shall be sentenced to a definite term of imprisonment of at least 20 years but not more than 99 years.

A defendant convicted of murder in the first degree shall be sentenced to a mandatory term of imprisonment of 99 years when (1) the defendant is convicted of the murder of a uniformed or otherwise clearly identified peace officer...

Read it again. The 2nd amendment give him the right to the motive, means and opportunity.

This is the argument -

If you are murdered then you are dead. The motivation is immaterial.

Which on the face of it is true. But incredibly simplistic and reflecting of a very limited view of the world.

Lets look at two murders and explain why it matters.

Murder 1 - Fred and Jim fall out over a business deal or a girl or a parking spot. Fred exercises his 2nd amendment right and blows Jims head off.

Murder 2 - Jim, a black guy, is walking through a "white" neighbourhood and is spotted by Fred. Fred is immediately alarmed and exercises his 2nd amendment right and blows Jims head off. Jim isnt doing anything, he is just the wrong person in the wrong place.

Which is the worse murder ?

Of course the 2nd one is the worst due to the randomness of the act. Murder 1 happened as a result of a specific set of circumstances that would be difficult to replicate. Murder 2 could happen at any time just because Fred hates black folks.

Im not sure if I can make it any simpler for you straw sucking shit kickers.
another false premise from a foreign idiot,,

neither of those is a constitutional right given by the 2nd amendment,,

its better you stay out of our politics and worry about your own problems,,
Looks to me that you're trying to avoid the topic by attacking the poster.
Why not simply address the topic which is not about 2nd amendment but about crimes committed simply because of the race of the victi8m?
because to address it would promote a false premise to someone that needs to mind their own business,,,
Public forum
Makes it my business

But you still can't seem to address the OP.

no it doesnt,, it only gives the means,, the rest is made up bullshit,, and it surely doesnt give anyone the right as stated in the OP,,

Totalitarians filth such as Tainted Tommy aren't content just to have government punish people for behavior. His kind want government to have the power to punish people for thoughts, feeling, and opinions; which is what “hate crime”* is all about.

Its not complicated is it ?

that explains the democrat platform,,

Was he murdered because he was a policeman or for some other reason ?
Most states have enhanced penalties for killing a cop,
Example in Alaska going from a maximum of 99 year, to a minimum of 99 years.

Statutes Providing Enhanced Penalties for Crimes Against Police

AS 12.55.125. Sentences of Imprisonment For Felonies.

(a) A defendant convicted of murder in the first degree ... shall be sentenced to a definite term of imprisonment of at least 20 years but not more than 99 years.

A defendant convicted of murder in the first degree shall be sentenced to a mandatory term of imprisonment of 99 years when (1) the defendant is convicted of the murder of a uniformed or otherwise clearly identified peace officer...
I suppose that theory is akin to a school scenario. If you thump another kid you may get some minor sanction. But if you thump a teacher then you are down the road. Having said that I dont really have an answer. If a criminal kills a copper who is trying to stop a crime is it any difference to them killing a "have a go hero" ? I will give it some more thought.

Since the sentence for 1st degree murder should be either life in prison with no parole or the death penalty, it should make no difference whether it's called a hate crime or not. The person who was murdered is just as dead whether the motive was hate or not.

Of course the real reason for "Hate Crimes", at least in America is to circumvent double jeopardy. If a person is not convicted (found not guilty) of a murder that is also a hate crime, the feds can come in an charge and try that person on federal hate crime charges. This comes in handy in locations in which it is difficult to convict a white man of murdering a black which was probably common place in pre-1960 America. Now, not so much. If the justice system is truly just for the original murder charge, then there is no need for "hate crimes". One could argue that hate crimes should be considered unconstitutional based on double jeopardy.

This is the argument -

Which on the face of it is true. But incredibly simplistic and reflecting of a very limited view of the world.

Murder 1 - Fred and Jim fall out over a business deal or a girl or a parking spot. Fred exercises his 2nd amendment right and blows Jims head off.

Murder 2 - Jim, a black guy, is walking through a "white" neighbourhood and is spotted by Fred. Fred is immediately alarmed and exercises his 2nd amendment right and blows Jims head off. Jim isnt doing anything, he is just the wrong person in the wrong place.

Of course the 2nd one is the worst due to the randomness of the act. Murder 1 happened as a result of a specific set of circumstances that would be difficult to replicate. Murder 2 could happen at any time just because Fred hates black folks.

In your first scenario, if Jim is black, is it a hate crime? Many dipshit foreigners will say it is. Many idiot libs will say it is.

You shoot yourself in the foot, though, when you claim it's someone 2nd Amendment right to blow someone's head off. Only an utter fool would belch up such nonsense...

Why not simply address the topic which is not about 2nd amendment but about crimes committed simply because of the race of the victi8m?

Exactly!
How many hate crimes are black perps attacking victims because they're white or Asian?
Some, I'm sure.
do you have a point beyond being a racist?
All of his/her points are racist. There is nothing else.
So Limey, you think that so-called "hate" crimes should only be targeted towards whites?

This is the argument -

You absolutely fail to establish that murder is ever other than murder.

Forum List

Back