Why do Trans and non binary people threaten you so much ?

This seems to be one of the big issues of the day and I must admit that it doesnt make any sense to me. Freedom is all about being to live your own life in your own way. It doesnt belong to anybody else.

I have seen some pretty nasty stuff online and I wonder where it comes from.
Freedom is one thing, jamming themselves down your throat and the throats of children in public schools is another Commie.

OK then

You have your three year old daughter at the grocery store and she needs to pee
Do you bring her into the men’s room or ladies room?

If you take her to the ladies room, you will be the creep in the stall next to ladies peeing

If you take her to the men’s room, she will be peeing in a stall next to men
TNHarley would choose the men's room, but his daughter would be fine. He'd be the creep looking at dick.

Even though I'm not sure I completely agree with you about trans people on a sports team, I get your point. Most trans people aren't on sports teams. What about them?

Do we allow people into pony play to show up at work in their garb?

99% of the current trans stuff is fetish, not actual gender dysphoria.

I think the real problem is why do She-Males get so offended when they are recognized as the males they are? They are gay guys you know. Not that there is anything wrong with that.

But insisting that people recognize them as broads can actually confuse some people, and lead to ugly and sometimes violent situations when a man finds out that the "dame" he has been romancing is actually a dude.

Actually a lot of male-female trans people are still into women.

Then they get mad when actual lesbians reject them.

This seems to be one of the big issues of the day and I must admit that it doesnt make any sense to me. Freedom is all about being to live your own life in your own way. It doesnt belong to anybody else.

I have seen some pretty nasty stuff online and I wonder where it comes from.
What is it about liberty, specifically, dissent and free association, that threatens you so much, Tommy Tainant.

Leftists incessantly characterize the rejection of their pagan, relativist, or humansist worldview as oppressive. That's weird. Why aren't they the oppresors of those with whom they disagree?

I wonder where this fascist attitude of ideological conformity comes from.

Last edited:
/----/ If there are more than two genders, why don't they show up in research for Covid? Maybe Trans and Binaries are immune? How does Fauci explain this?
Characteristics of a Case series of COVID-19.
Total (n = 43)
Male (n = 22)
Female (n = 21)
P-value
Age, median (range) – year​
62 (51–70)​
59 (51–66)​
63 (52–73)​
0.734​
Why does the recognition of transgender people, and non binary people always translate into "more than two genders" for YOU PEOPLE

Its impossible to discuss mental illness issues with someone that is mental.
You brought up the subject
Problem is you have issues with a transexual using either restroom

If you had your three year old son in the men’s room and there was a transexual lifting his dress in the urinal next to your son…..how are you going to respond?

People gotta pee
Which restroom do you want them to use?

Mentally ill people do make some of us uncomfortable.

So f you had a child with Downs Syndrome you would be OK if people had issues with your mentally ill child using the same restroom because Down Syndrome makes them uncomfortable

Males should use the male restroom. Females should use the female restroom.
It isnt complicated.

So you don’t have a problem with your male child using a urinal next to a transexual lifting his dress in the next urinal?

Do we allow people into pony play to show up at work in their garb?

99% of the current trans stuff is fetish, not actual gender dysphoria.
So you are a trained psychologist who is qualified to make such a blanket judgement? Please site your qualifications and research.

So you are a trained psychologist who is qualified to make such a blanket judgement? Please site your qualifications and research.

Appeal to Authority.

Nice try. I know what I see going on, and I know and have read plenty of documents describing real gender dysphoria and the current attempts to turn fetish into a protected class.

Forum List

Back