Why do we care what happens with Israel?

If Israel was full of black or brown folk we'd have bombed them out of existence long ago. And then sent in tax payer funded govt contractors to rebuild so we could bomb again. You know, the normal business cycle over there.
They are the only country in the whole Middle East that has any sort of freedom, and Muslims live for violence and killing. There is no/country the Muslims hate more than Israel... fact

How is that any of our concern?
Because the Palestinians are nothing but terrorists...

Isreal is more peaceful now than ever. Their neighbors may talk shit , but Israel is under no real threat of war .

They can't play the victim anymore . If anything , they are now the bully.

That's fine and I understand that. But they always have something going on with them. I know they are the odd man out, I just don't get why we always have to be involved. Why we have to do everything for them with nothing much in return.
The way I see it, they can take care of themselves. They have the sixth best military in the world and could decimate any country messing with them.
Also, I agree with you on one part. Fuck the UN.
What do you mean "they always have something going on with them"? You mean several Arab nations have been constantly attacking them, either directly or indirectly, for over 65 years?

We don't do everything for them.

While they could probably decimate a single country, that problem is it's more than one. Worse, if Israel was about to fall, they'd go nuclear right into the capitals of the First World's main energy sources. The results would make the Great Depression look like a slight dip in the stock market.

Please . It's not 1965 . Where was the last time a country tried to invade Isreal ?
Don't you read anything, Israel's enemies want to drive them into the sea, that is their sole goal in life… Fact

Then why do we give them billions every year?
The same reason we give foreign aid to other nations; influence.

In many ways US money is used the same way a drug dealer uses crack; he hands out samples until those taking them are hooked, then he starts charging them. In the case of foreign aid, it's called "calling in favors".

If Israel was full of black or brown folk we'd have bombed them out of existence long ago. And then sent in tax payer funded govt contractors to rebuild so we could bomb again. You know, the normal business cycle over there.
They are the only country in the whole Middle East that has any sort of freedom, and Muslims live for violence and killing. There is no/country the Muslims hate more than Israel... fact

Not my concern. And no more so than Israel's own terrorists who we fund.

In many ways US money is used the same way a drug dealer uses crack; he hands out samples until those taking them are hooked, then he starts charging them. In the case of foreign aid, it's called "calling in favors".

And weapons and war, lots and lotsa war. Then the rebuild of course, before the next war. It's just business.

Influence for what?

The Muslims/Palestinians terrorists always start the fights, but Israel always ends the fights...

Please . It's not 1965 . Where was the last time a country tried to invade Isreal ?
Please, when was the last time Israel was attacked by foreign forces?

That's the question .
This year.

http://mfa.gov.il/MFA/ForeignPolicy/Terrorism/Palestinian/Pages/Wave-of-terror-October-2015.aspx
In January 2016, 5 Israelis were killed in terrorist attacks. In the major shooting attack on Dizengoff Street in Tel Aviv two civilians were killed as well as a taxi driver who picked up the attacker near the scene. Two Israeli civilians were killed in stabbing attacks.
In February 2016, 3 Israelis were killed in terrorist attacks. The decrease in terror attacks was manifest mostly in Judea and Samaria: 107 attacks, compared to January's 126.
In March 2016, terrorists killed one foreign national (in a stabbing attack in Jaffa on 8 March) and injured 26, 9 of which were injured in the abovementioned stabbing attack. Among the non-fatal casualties, 13 civilians and 13 security forces personnel were wounded.
In April 2016, terrorist attacks caused 18 non-fatal casualties, most of which (16) were injured in an IED attack in Jerusalem on 18 April. In addition, on 3 April, one civilian was injured in a stabbing attack in Rosh HaAyin and one border-police member was injured in a firebomb attack in Isawiya (Jerusalem).
In May 2016, terrorist attacks did not result in any fatalities. However, 12 Israelis – 4 civilians and 8 security personnel - were injured.
In June 2016, five Israelis were killed and 21 injured. Most of the fatalities were registered during the shooting in Tel Aviv on 8 June that left four dead and 15 wounded. An Israeli teenager was stabbed to death on 30 June in Kiryat Arba, Hebron, and another civilian was moderately injured. Non-fatal casualties include 2 civilians who were injured in a vehicle ramming attack near Qiryat Arba (24 June); a member of the security forces in a firebomb attack in Isawiya, northern Jerusalem, (29 June); 2 civilians in a stabbing attack in Netanya on 30 June.
In July 2016: 316 terrorist attacks; 1 person murdered and 17 injured. There were 6 stabbings or attempted stabbings, 6 shooting attacks, 1 ramming attacks, 8 pipe/roadside bombs, 231 stone-throwing incidents, 51 petrol bombs. Several attacks occurred in Jerusalem; the rest in Judea and Samaria.
In August 2016: 414 total attacks (the increase compared to July is mostly from stone throwing): 5 stabbing (including attempts), 3 shooting, 9 pipe/roadside bombs, 339 stone-throwing; 34 petrol bombs (Molotov cocktails)
In September 2016: 480 total attacks: 14 stabbings or attempted stabbings; 3 shootings; 1 ramming attack, 11 roadside bombs/grenades; 365 stone-throwing attacks, 63 Molotov cocktails.
In October 2016: 410 total attacks: 6 stabbings or attempted stabbings; 10 shootings; 1 ramming attack, 10 roadside bombs/grenades; 265 stone-throwing attacks, 71 Molotov cocktails

The Muslims/Palestinians terrorists always start the fights, but Israel always ends the fights...

Yes of course, forever now. Ancient hatreds, modern weapons, it's a beautiful thing.

If other countries drive em into the sea, then so be it if they can't defend themselves.

That's fine and I understand that. But they always have something going on with them. I know they are the odd man out, I just don't get why we always have to be involved. Why we have to do everything for them with nothing much in return.
The way I see it, they can take care of themselves. They have the sixth best military in the world and could decimate any country messing with them.
What do you mean "they always have something going on with them"? You mean several Arab nations have been constantly attacking them, either directly or indirectly, for over 65 years?

While they could probably decimate a single country, that problem is it's more than one. Worse, if Israel was about to fall, they'd go nuclear right into the capitals of the First World's main energy sources. The results would make the Great Depression look like a slight dip in the stock market.

Don't you read anything, Israel's enemies want to drive them into the sea, that is their sole goal in life… Fact

Dude . It's not 1964!!! None of them have plans to fuck wh Isreal anymore .

Please, when was the last time Israel was attacked by foreign forces?

That's the question .
This year.

http://mfa.gov.il/MFA/ForeignPolicy/Terrorism/Palestinian/Pages/Wave-of-terror-October-2015.aspx
In January 2016, 5 Israelis were killed in terrorist attacks. In the major shooting attack on Dizengoff Street in Tel Aviv two civilians were killed as well as a taxi driver who picked up the attacker near the scene. Two Israeli civilians were killed in stabbing attacks.
In February 2016, 3 Israelis were killed in terrorist attacks. The decrease in terror attacks was manifest mostly in Judea and Samaria: 107 attacks, compared to January's 126.
In March 2016, terrorists killed one foreign national (in a stabbing attack in Jaffa on 8 March) and injured 26, 9 of which were injured in the abovementioned stabbing attack. Among the non-fatal casualties, 13 civilians and 13 security forces personnel were wounded.
In April 2016, terrorist attacks caused 18 non-fatal casualties, most of which (16) were injured in an IED attack in Jerusalem on 18 April. In addition, on 3 April, one civilian was injured in a stabbing attack in Rosh HaAyin and one border-police member was injured in a firebomb attack in Isawiya (Jerusalem).
In May 2016, terrorist attacks did not result in any fatalities. However, 12 Israelis – 4 civilians and 8 security personnel - were injured.
In June 2016, five Israelis were killed and 21 injured. Most of the fatalities were registered during the shooting in Tel Aviv on 8 June that left four dead and 15 wounded. An Israeli teenager was stabbed to death on 30 June in Kiryat Arba, Hebron, and another civilian was moderately injured. Non-fatal casualties include 2 civilians who were injured in a vehicle ramming attack near Qiryat Arba (24 June); a member of the security forces in a firebomb attack in Isawiya, northern Jerusalem, (29 June); 2 civilians in a stabbing attack in Netanya on 30 June.
In July 2016: 316 terrorist attacks; 1 person murdered and 17 injured. There were 6 stabbings or attempted stabbings, 6 shooting attacks, 1 ramming attacks, 8 pipe/roadside bombs, 231 stone-throwing incidents, 51 petrol bombs. Several attacks occurred in Jerusalem; the rest in Judea and Samaria.
In August 2016: 414 total attacks (the increase compared to July is mostly from stone throwing): 5 stabbing (including attempts), 3 shooting, 9 pipe/roadside bombs, 339 stone-throwing; 34 petrol bombs (Molotov cocktails)
In September 2016: 480 total attacks: 14 stabbings or attempted stabbings; 3 shootings; 1 ramming attack, 11 roadside bombs/grenades; 365 stone-throwing attacks, 63 Molotov cocktails.
In October 2016: 410 total attacks: 6 stabbings or attempted stabbings; 10 shootings; 1 ramming attack, 10 roadside bombs/grenades; 265 stone-throwing attacks, 71 Molotov cocktails

Israel’s War Crimes

Influence for what?
Trade, military access, political power, you name it. The US doesn't just give away money without reason. We always get something in return, albeit sometimes only "appeasement" which, as most people (except LWers) know doesn't work. Look at the nations listed below. Note who's on it and who is not.

The U.S. foreign-aid budget, visualized
usaid09xx-total-aid-23002.jpg

usaid09xx-civ-aid-cartogram-23002.jpg

Yes of course, forever now. Ancient hatreds, modern weapons, it's a beautiful thing.

It's not ancient hatred . It's pretty new . Started after the eruos got rid of their Jews by sending them to the ME .

Dude . It's not 1964!!! None of them have plans to fuck wh Isreal anymore .

After the nuke disaster deal with iran, their fucking general said the deal wont stop the destruction of Israel.
How many countries fund terrorism against Israel?
Goddamn you are ignorant.

Influence for what?
Trade, military access, political power, you name it. The US doesn't just give away money without reason. We always get something in return, albeit sometimes only "appeasement" which, as most people (except LWers) know doesn't work. Look at the nations listed below. Note who's on it and who is not.

The U.S. foreign-aid budget, visualized
usaid09xx-total-aid-23002.jpg

usaid09xx-civ-aid-cartogram-23002.jpg

Great chart . And that doesn't include military support /bases !

Money is a good way to control behavior .

Forum List

Back