Why do we have like a dozen 'Flynn' Threads?

Status
Not open for further replies.

easyt65

Diamond Member
Aug 4, 2015
USMB doesn't seem to be keeping up with them...or even trying to combine any of them.

I hope they do soon, perhaps all into 1 big thread..

The left is having an orgasmic moment. Unfortunately, Flynn is not sex; it's just a rub-out in the bathroom. Pathetic.

Simple, the Progressives are having an orgasm thinking they are going to oust President Donald Trump in the coming weeks.

Did you really have to post this in Politics? Stop being such an attention whore.
Yes because this is where all the threads on the same topic are. Hopefully the mods will see this and clean up 'Politics' by combining threads.

USMB doesn't seem to be keeping up with them...or even trying to combine any of them.

The liberal pukes think they smell a scandal in the White House and are going bananas.

If you think we already have too many Flynn threads, why did you start a new one?
Why don't you try reading before posting, asking stupid questions that have already been answered?!

There are 13 Flynn threads on page one, and 6 of them were started by RW'ers.
Doesn't matter who started them, dumbass - they should be combined!

Lots of replies on all of them. Why do you want to cram everything together to limit the discussions that can be had? Hoping it will all just go away?

If you think we already have too many Flynn threads, why did you start a new one?
Why don't you try reading before posting, asking stupid questions that have already been answered?!

Lots of replies on all of them. Why do you want to cram everything together to limit the discussions that can be had? Hoping it will all just go away?

I agree. NaziCons never minded umpteen Obama threads on page one. Just imagine if Hillary had won.

The liberal pukes think they smell a scandal in the White House and are going bananas.

Yup. They lost everything and this is a ray of sunshine for the dumbasses. Hope they enjoy it because it, like everything else, will fade away in a couple of weeks.

Once the investigators investigate and find the leakers I think we will find they were Obama holdovers. How will they spin that shit??

Are you honestly too stupid to know that there's a 'report' feature on every post/thread OP??

Honestly?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back