Why do we have to hear Sarah screeching and whining about Ryan? It ain't fair.

If only there was a way to not listen to Sarah Palin. If only...

It seems like cruel and unusual punishment. What did we do so bad that we have to hear her whine in that screeching annoying voice? How many people can possibly give a crap about what that moron has to say about anything?
I'll do everyone a favor and not post her stupid and annoying speech. If anyone wants to subject themselves to that painful experience they can do it on their own.

Someone is twisting your arm and making you listen to Palin....man up, pussy......don't allow someone to twist your arm and make you listen to something you don't want to hear. I would kick the living shit out of someone that tried to force me to listen a leftard....but then again, I am a REAL man.....not an effeminate liberal pussy like you.

(snicker)
I told you in the post directly above yours that I got caught off guard. I was listening to classic rock on the radio when a short newscast came on. How was I to know they would broadcast part of the witches speech. It was an ambush attack.

You are a pussy that can't switch the station....you are a sickening excuse for a man........and that is a fucking fact. On those rare occasions that the Barrypuppet comes on the airwaves, I immediately shut it off...the sound of his voice is like fingernails on a chalkboard....you see, I am a real man...not a nad-less pussy like you.

It seems like cruel and unusual punishment. What did we do so bad that we have to hear her whine in that screeching annoying voice? How many people can possibly give a crap about what that moron has to say about anything?
I'll do everyone a favor and not post her stupid and annoying speech. If anyone wants to subject themselves to that painful experience they can do it on their own.

Stupid? What State were you elected governor?
Oh ya, voters don't elect stupid politicians. Go ahead and run with that.

Someone is twisting your arm and making you listen to Palin....man up, pussy......don't allow someone to twist your arm and make you listen to something you don't want to hear. I would kick the living shit out of someone that tried to force me to listen a leftard....but then again, I am a REAL man.....not an effeminate liberal pussy like you.

(snicker)
of course you would dear.
so you would attack someone you care about for listening to something you don't like ?
what if you were riding with someone (presuming you know anyone who would put up with your BullShit for more than a few seconds) would you kick the living shit out of someone for playing their radio?
Dale is just angry with me and flailing out at any opportunity.
he does that a lot.

(snicker)
I told you in the post directly above yours that I got caught off guard. I was listening to classic rock on the radio when a short newscast came on. How was I to know they would broadcast part of the witches speech. It was an ambush attack.

You are a pussy that can't switch the station....you are a sickening excuse for a man........and that is a fucking fact. On those rare occasions that the Barrypuppet comes on the airwaves, I immediately shut it off...the sound of his voice is like fingernails on a chalkboard....you see, I am a real man...not a nad-less pussy like you.
I'm betting you have a tear-drop tattoo under your left eye.

It's payback from having to listen to Ramen Noodle Head Wasserman and Lieawatha Warren
do you eve know who they are?

Sure and I can properly type even.

Nothing worth reading.

Still waiting on your rebuttal.....I suspect I will be waiting a very long time.

I saw nothing worthy of a serious conversation. As per usual, so yeah.

(snicker)

Well yeah, but you're kinda like the only real man and smarter than everyone to boot, so .....

More of a man and smarter than you are...that is a fact that isn't even disputable.

(snicker)

Well yeah, but you're kinda like the only real man and smarter than everyone to boot, so .....
let's hope that was sarcasm ....

Could it be anything other than??

(snicker)

in my experience it's only tiny dicks like you who make as many false accusations as you have .

(snicker)

More of a man and smarter than you are...that is a fact that isn't even disputable.

Atta boy, right on cue.

(snicker)
so you would attack someone you care about for listening to something you don't like ?
what if you were riding with someone (presuming you know anyone who would put up with your BullShit for more than a few seconds) would you kick the living shit out of someone for playing their radio?

Lil camper, you don't have the intellect to "anger" me......I mock you because you are an idiot....let's not confuse the situation, shall we?

It's payback from having to listen to Ramen Noodle Head Wasserman and Lieawatha Warren

Nothing worth reading.

Still waiting on your rebuttal.....I suspect I will be waiting a very long time.

I'm talking about the GLOBULL warming thread you made yourself look like a total dunce on

(snicker)

Lil camper, you don't have the intellect to "anger" me......I mock you because you are an idiot....let's not confuse the situation, shall we?

I don't think he's the one confused on that.

Nothing worth reading.

I'm talking about the GLOBULL warming thread you made yourself look like a total dunce on

Sure, sure hon. You and I know what happened there, not going to get drug back into your swirling toilet of a thought process.

Forum List

Back