Why Do Whites Believe African...

countries had a policy of selling servants to white slave traders as a way of trying to deflect on any talk of reparations from the US? I always wondered about this and I think I have it figured out. Its got to be some sort of cognitive dissonance at play. Whites make up and made up a lot of stories to justify all the criminal things they have and still do. I guess they think having some traitors help them procure slaves means the practice was one that Africans practiced as a national policy. Its a good thing having access to research from Black authors that tell the truth.

You never come out and say it (lack of balls?), but you seem to be saying that black people had no hand in the slave trade. The truth- powerful leaders sold their own race into slavery. Does that lessen the the crimes against humanity of the European slave traders, or the American slave owners- of course not, but it is reality. So the next time you ask me to pay reparations for crimes I had nothing to do with, go ask the Portuguese, British, Spanish, Dutch and descendants of the powerful leaders in western central Africa.

I am 100% in favor of giving reparations to any black person still alive who was a slave. .. :cool:
Does that also apply to blacks held as slaves by Muslims in other parts of the world?

No. Why should it?
Because he said he's "100% in favor of giving reparations to any black person still alive who was a slave". That includes ALL slaves, even the ones still held today by Muslims. Or don't you care about other black people being slaves today?

Since the subject matter has to do with America what you ad Sunni man think really means nothing. There are over I million slaves in Europe right now. STFU.
Thanks for admitting that I'm right. Carry on.

I am 100% in favor of giving reparations to any black person still alive who was a slave. .. :cool:
Does that also apply to blacks held as slaves by Muslims in other parts of the world?

No. Why should it?
Because he said he's "100% in favor of giving reparations to any black person still alive who was a slave". That includes ALL slaves, even the ones still held today by Muslims. Or don't you care about other black people being slaves today?

Since the subject matter has to do with America what you ad Sunni man think really means nothing. There are over I million slaves in Europe right now. STFU.

"??? slaves in Europe? which country?
who owns them?

No. Why should it?

who owns them?

Do the research.

Why would we pay reparations for people who chose to be slaves?

Who chose to be slaves? And did they choose Jim Crow too?

Slaves were the product of warring tribes in Africa.
You can't become a slave if you fight to the death for your freedom.

What was wrong with separate but equal?

Actually hat's not exactly true. But that's what whites tell themselves. Just like the story that blacks were uncivilized and lived in mud huts with no knowledge until the whit man invaded Africa.

Separate was never equal.

No. Why should it?

who owns them?

Do the research.
Translation: IM2 can't back up his claim. Again.

countries had a policy of selling servants to white slave traders as a way of trying to deflect on any talk of reparations from the US? I always wondered about this and I think I have it figured out. Its got to be some sort of cognitive dissonance at play. Whites make up and made up a lot of stories to justify all the criminal things they have and still do. I guess they think having some traitors help them procure slaves means the practice was one that Africans practiced as a national policy. Its a good thing having access to research from Black authors that tell the truth.

You never come out and say it (lack of balls?), but you seem to be saying that black people had no hand in the slave trade. The truth- powerful leaders sold their own race into slavery. Does that lessen the the crimes against humanity of the European slave traders, or the American slave owners- of course not, but it is reality. So the next time you ask me to pay reparations for crimes I had nothing to do with, go ask the Portuguese, British, Spanish, Dutch and descendants of the powerful leaders in western central Africa.
You didnt address my point. Lack of balls? Why do whites talk about something that occurred on an entirely different continent instead of concentrating on the point? Africa didnt force the US to legalize slavery. I didnt ask you to pay reparations. You couldnt afford it. The US is responsible for what occurred here. No one else.

Last edited:
African chiefs urged to apologise for slave trade

The US government made slavery legal. After that the US government made jim crow legal. Whites had every option to not buy slaves from whatever chiefs you want to use for your excuses..
The first slave owner in America was a black, Dufus.
You are a fucking idiot. The first slave owner was a white boy.

It doesnt make sense to you because you lack intelligence.

No it didnt happen. There is zero proof it happend.

Africa is...well its in Africa. Even if your claim was true what does that have to do with the US doing reparations? It has dick to do with another country or continent.

No proof? What type of proof do you want? Photographs from the 1500s? lol!!
I want proof from a Black person. Photos werent invented then and even if they were they wouldnt capture a African country willingly selling slaves.

From a black person. lol!!

You are such a racist piece of shit.
Yes. Whites as I stated have been caught in too many lies. You have zero credibility.

Oh, now I get it. That's why ^^

Not that it matter's to you, but if you're as racist in person as here you lose all credibility.

History is history. You want proof of something do the research or maybe you already have found an answer that you did not like.

Here's one way to sum up the centuries of indignation: no gunpowder.

Actually, it was not gunpowder, but the lack of horses.

No. Why should it?

who owns them?
Where do you think the term "slave" came from?

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2

Get a job and maybe then you’ll have a sense of accomplishment. No one owes you anything, especially something from a 150 years ago...

Get a job and maybe then you’ll have a sense of accomplishment. No one owes you anything, especially something from a 150 years ago...
You didnt answer the question because you lack the balls or the intelligence. You are an example of just what I am talking about. I dont need to get a job. I think its a travesty you would want someone to work and make other people wealthy instead of opening your own business. If you want to be an employee for life thats your business. Dont encourage others to share your fate. Now please address my question.

Reparations? For what?
For something that ended over 150 years ago.

Reparations? For what?
For something that ended over 150 years ago.
...and was never rectified or paid for.

Why do you hate white people?

Why do you hate white people?
What in my OP made you think I hate white people and what does your question have to do with my question?

What in my OP made you think I hate white people

You collectivized whites as members of groups rather than Individuals.

what does your question have to do with my question?

You collectivized whites as members of groups rather than Individuals. Additionally, you collectivized blacks as members of groups rather than Individuals.

Are you going to answer my question or not? Why do you hate white people?

Forum List

Back