Why Do Whites Think They Can Tell Us What The Problems in Black America Are?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have made my points about black and white history. So I don't want to repeat what I have already wrote.. Scroll bk previous pages
You made no point...you claim that Africa had develop a civilization-------and again I point out not really......

With out other races...average lifespan of blacks would be what about 20 years old, living in a dung hut, and if they were lucky owning a loin cloth.

Using high-powered computers, experts can now get a rough idea of how someone looked from their skull. They make a living at it by doing it for the police for murder cases. When the same thing is done to the skulls of King Tut and Queen Nefertiti of Egypt, here's what they got :

final_digital_face_cip.jpg
nefertiti.jpg

Ask you can see a black man and a black woman.

What they said in ancient times ::
  • Herodotus said Egyptians had black skin and woolly hair, which is how he said the Ethiopians looked too.
  • Aristotle called both the Ethiopians and Egyptians black.
  • The Bible calls both the Ethiopians and Egyptians sons of Ham.
  • The Egyptians themselves saw themselves as belonging to their own race. Remember this idea of race is a very new concept. It's about 400 years old. Thousands of years ago you were from particular tribes and lineage.
  • They called themselves kemet - “black”
What the DNA says :

Present-day Egyptians are, by blood, about 60% Eurasian, like the Arabs who took over their country, and 40% black African. In the past they were, if anything, blacker because since the glory days of Ancient Egypt they have been taken over by the Persians, Greeks, Romans and Arabs

View attachment 533158
Lord have mercy----you have no clue about the GREEK PTOLEMY line do you. Nor do you have any clue that all of Egypt was much paler way back before it became the shithole that it is now.

IQ tests are not accurate indicators of intelligence. This is a long provent fact. And yourJared Taylor video is evidence of your own lack of intelligence.
Actually they are child...

No two INDIVIDUALS are "exactly the same," dumbass.
So, because women are different from each other does that mean that sex differences they have with men are an illusion? Your point is absurd. You confuse group differences with individual differences. It's clear you haven't given this much thought.

Last edited:
Lord have mercy----you have no clue about the GREEK PTOLEMY line do you. Nor do you have any clue that all of Egypt was much paler way back before it became the shithole that it is now.
That's true. The ancient Egyptians (those who built the Great Pyramids and Memphis) had less Negro Admixture than modern day Egyptians do. The ancient Egyptians were more closely related to Europeans than the negro. The Blacks only came into the ruling class of Egypt in the vary last Dynasties.

Last edited:
So, because women are different from each other does that mean that sex differences they have with men are an illusion? Your point is absurd.
You are making less and less sense, chickenshit idiot.

IM2, Paul and the rest here who harp on this 24/7 don't WANT to hear facts or learn correct history. They WANT to stay angry. This is a choice for them. They choose to keep their heads in the sand.

In short.....total insecurity.

IM2, Paul and the rest here who harp on this 24/7 don't WANT to hear facts or learn correct history. They WANT to stay angry. This is a choice for them. They choose to keep their heads in the sand.

In short.....total insecurity.
It is a type of envy. An envy that I believe is being deliberately fostered by political agents for various reasons.

You excel at writing meaningless messages. Why do you waste your time?
You have been PROVEN wrong, but you keep running your racist mouth because you are too stupid to realize you have already been beaten.

You have been PROVEN wrong, but you keep running your racist mouth because you are too stupid to realize you have already been beaten.
Point to that occurrence! LOL reiterate them; point to all the points I am wrong about. I challenge you.

I posted over half a dozen links proving what an ignorant douche you are.
Tell me what they said. How did they prove that anything I wrote is wrong. You are really bad at this. None of them countered anything I wrote at all. You just read headlines like a half-witted 3rd grader.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back