Why do you hate

Seriously... is there no one here that is willing to say the hell with your invisible code of common decency. I know it’s wrong and I don’t care. I still support a woman’s choice to end the life of her baby - that she didn’t even know she had until it looked more like a baby than a clump of tissue. I don’t care.

How about it? Any takers?

All except for the "I don't care" part. I see abortion as real tragedy - much like suicide. But, like suicide, it's stupid to make it illegal and doing so causes more harm than good. Government can't solve every problem.
I agree government can’t solve every problem. The problem they shouldn’t be trying to solve is saving us from ourselves. People need to experience accountability.

How about a fetus that is deformed and would endure a life of pain?
So if that fetus were born you’d kill it. Because the outcome would be exactly the same.

So would you kill it?[/QUOTE]
No. Once independent of the mother, she AND society get a say in it's future.

Seriously... is there no one here that is willing to say the hell with your invisible code of common decency. I know it’s wrong and I don’t care. I still support a woman’s choice to end the life of her baby - that she didn’t even know she had until it looked more like a baby than a clump of tissue. I don’t care.

All except for the "I don't care" part. I see abortion as real tragedy - much like suicide. But, like suicide, it's stupid to make it illegal and doing so causes more harm than good. Government can't solve every problem.
So every part except the last sentence? I can not only handle that I can respect that.

You sir, are an honest man.

Are you willing to say... the hell with your invisible code of common decency. I know it’s wrong and I don’t care.
Your premise is mistaken. If I think something is wrong, I won't accept it because I do care about right and wrong. I just don't agree with your views of them.

You do realize that a house is property, right?

Do you believe it is wise to treat human lives as property?

Of course not. Neither is it wise to treat property as a human life. The equivocation from you folks is tiresome.
There is no equivocation. It isn’t a matter of conjecture. It has been empirically proven that at conception a new genetically distinct human being has come into existence.

Doesn't make bit of difference. Whatever you think it is, it's inside another person's body and none of your business.

IT becomes our business when she wants to kill a child at tear it from her body,,,

That's your claim. If you try to act on it, you're asking for trouble. The mess will take decades to clean up, but in the end, you'll fade away just like the Temperance movement did after Prohibition ended. The bottom line is, government can't control people the way you want.

so you went all the way from killing children to getting drunk,,,

well one does lead to the other,,,

Mercy versus selfishness.
So if a fetus is deformed and would endure a life of pain, abortion is a mercy and is OK?

let us know when that happens and we can talk about it then,,,for now 95% of abortions dont have that issue,,,
So those 5% are OK?
which one,,,[please be specific,,,
How about a fetus that is deformed and would endure a life of pain?
in what way???

that POV only exists in the minds of those that want to murder their own child

Simply not true. It exists in the mind of anyone who gives a shit about individual liberty and the growth of state power.
whose liberty???not the childs,,,

Not the fetus's, no. The fetus isn't a person and has no rights. Until it is born, it is strictly the property of the mother.
I understand you have to say that to justify murder,,,its the only way you can sleep at night,,,
I understand you have to say that to justify murder,,,its the only way you can sleep at night,,,

christians since the 4th century have slept at night persecuting and victimizing the innocent, it's only during periods where their power is removed from them - Roe v Wade - that they toss sleeplessly in regret.

whine to someone else about your misfortune, sinner keep your hands to yourself.

Dear BreezeWood
Back to this issue of addressing what "Christians have done in the past" --

Do you believe in respecting civil law standards on
DUE PROCESS and not declaring or punishing people as guilty
for wrongs that OTHER PEOPLE did?

Do you believe all people deserve not to be deprived of liberty
or treated as guilty WITHOUT PROOF of what EACH PERSON
did wrong?

Or do you believe it is moral to "collectively condemn" a person "as a group" because of what OTHERS did, especially in the past.

NOTE: If you believe "collective punishment without proof" is okay, what if this were applied to YOU.

For example: Do you approve of people judging you and me "collectively as a group," because we both "use the internet for communication" and "in the PAST" the INTERNET has been used to "persecute, harass and victimize by bullying."

Is the BEHAVIOR and persecution/victimization done by others any justification for judging or condemning you and me by association?

Or would you expect people to PROVE you had personally committed such wrongs before trying to blame you for what others have done?

What do you believe is the better standard to follow?

Are you willing to say... the hell with your invisible code of common decency. I know it’s wrong and I don’t care.
Your premise is mistaken. If I think something is wrong, I won't accept it because I do care about right and wrong. I just don't agree with your views of them.
That doesn’t make me wrong. That makes me correct.

You have rationalized a wrong as a right. You can't believe that abortion is a good thing. No one will admit to that. Which means we know it is wrong. If it were as you said... not wrong, then no one would have any need to feel bad about abortion.

So if we start from the position that abortion is wrong and you are rationalizing you aren't violating the law of right and wrong, then you have proven me exactly correct when I said that man knows the difference between right and wrong and when he violates it rather than abandoning the concept, he rationalizes he didn't violate it.

dblack on the other hand was honest. He didn't abandon the concept of right and wrong. He said the hell with the concept. I know it's bad and I still choose it. That was honest. He was honest with me and he was honest with himself.

in suicide youre killing yourself in abortion youre killing someone else,,,,

So the only question that needs to be answered to close this circle is why would an atheist even care about the law of right and wrong unless it was hardwired into him?

It doesn't matter whether you think it's another person. If it's inside of someone else's body, it's none of your business. If you try to make it your business, you will create far more problems than you solve.

It doesn't matter whether you think it's another person. If it's inside of someone else's body, it's none of your business. If you try to make your business, you will create far more problems than you solve.
your opinion is noted,,,

It doesn't matter whether you think it's another person. If it's inside of someone else's body, it's none of your business. If you try to make it your business, you will create far more problems than you solve.
It's all of our business. The fact that the pendulum is swinging the other way is proof that it is our business.

Simply not true. It exists in the mind of anyone who gives a shit about individual liberty and the growth of state power.

Not the fetus's, no. The fetus isn't a person and has no rights. Until it is born, it is strictly the property of the mother.

christians since the 4th century have slept at night persecuting and victimizing the innocent, it's only during periods where their power is removed from them - Roe v Wade - that they toss sleeplessly in regret.

whine to someone else about your misfortune, sinner keep your hands to yourself.
why are you changing the subject???

as alinsky says,,,if you cant refute the message attack the ,messenger,,,

you're a messenger ... can't refute the message isn't a problem -

upload_2019-5-30_20-32-50.jpeg

good luck, when your time comes due.

why are you changing the subject???

you're a messenger ... can't refute the message isn't a problem -

View attachment 263224

good luck, when your time comes due.
I doubt very seriously he cares one bit what you think.

Of course not. Neither is it wise to treat property as a human life. The equivocation from you folks is tiresome.
There is no equivocation. It isn’t a matter of conjecture. It has been empirically proven that at conception a new genetically distinct human being has come into existence.

Doesn't make bit of difference. Whatever you think it is, it's inside another person's body and none of your business.

IT becomes our business when she wants to kill a child at tear it from her body,,,

That's your claim. If you try to act on it, you're asking for trouble. The mess will take decades to clean up, but in the end, you'll fade away just like the Temperance movement did after Prohibition ended. The bottom line is, government can't control people the way you want.
Have you been paying attention to what is happening around the country?

in some states - your problem now is there are just as many that protect the reproductive rights of women as those that try and take them away ... the old days for you have withered on the vine.

in some states - your problem now is there are just as many that protect the reproductive rights of women as those that try and take them away ... the old days for you have withered on the vine.
It's the trend that points to changing attitudes.

I don’t think you people realize how similar abortion and slavery are. Abortion is the modern day slavery so to speak. The parallels are eerie. Republican vs Democrat. Treating some human life as property to be disposed of at the will of its owner. And right versus wrong.

So I can tell you exactly how this will turn out.

A 150 years from now people will look back at us like we look back at those filthy Democrats who promoted slavery, segregation, racism and bigotry.
A 150 years from now people will look back at us like we look back at those filthy Democrats who promoted slavery, segregation, racism and bigotry.

that was the southern bible belt - and they got their asses kicked in the civil war they stated.

I don’t think you people realize how similar abortion and slavery are. Abortion is the modern day slavery so to speak. The parallels are eerie. Republican vs Democrat. Treating some human life as property to be disposed of at the will of its owner. And right versus wrong.

So I can tell you exactly how this will turn out.

that was the southern bible belt - and they got their asses kicked in the civil war they stated.
No. It was Democrats in the North and the South. Learn some history.

Forum List

Back